Atomex — is a non-custodial crypto wallet with a built in Atomic swap decentralized exchange (DEX). You can store, use and swap cryptocurrencies between different blockchains like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tezos (XTZ) as well as tokens USDT (ERC20 token), tzBTC (Tezos wrapped Bitcoin), TBTC, WBTC (Ethereum wrapped Bitcoin) without intermediaries from your mobile wallet.
What makes Atomex wallet special?
Atomex Hybrid exchange combines advantages of centralized and decentralized exchanges:
• You're in control: Private keys are kept encrypted on your mobile wallet. Cross-blockchain transactions are carried out using Atomic Swaps.
• No additional fees: You pay only a miner fee for both regular and cross-blockchain atomic swap transactions.
• Stay incognito: No registration or identity verification required because Atomex is a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet.
• Audited: All blockchain atomic swap smart-contracts and crypto wallet core library audited by LeastAuthority.
• Staking Tezos: Delegate your Tezos (XTZ) to trusted bakers from the Baking Bad list and bring an income.
What is Atomic Swap exchange?
Atomic swap is a technology for secure exchange of digital assets without the need to trust a third party. It’s as secure as cryptographic primitives and blockchain implementation it's based on. It's mathematically proved that in every scenario you either succeed with an exchange or get your money back. Atomex uses an on-chain implementation based on hashed timelock smart-contracts.
How long does an atomic swap take?
Depending on the chosen pair of cryptocurrency, the exchange may take from several minutes to an hour. The maximum time is 6 hours, after which the coins are returned to your crypto wallet.
How are private keys stored?
Your private keys are stored ONLY on your mobile wallet device, encrypted using AES-256. You have to unlock your crypto wallet with the encryption password on every start.
Stake Tezos (XTZ) from your own wallet with a delegation function. It brings passive income automatically. Delegation in Tezos is absolutely safe. Your coins are not locked or frozen and do not move anywhere. You can spend them at any time and without any delay from your Atomex wallet. Just keep in mind, you only delegate your rights, that’s it. Atomex wallet uses Tezos Baking Bad baker’s list. So you can be sure you stake your Tezos (XTZ) with trusted bakers.
HD crypto wallet
HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) Crypto Wallet — is a standard for generating a hierarchical tree-like structure of private/public addresses (keys), so that you can create as many wallets as you like and restore all of them from a single seed phrase.
Atomex is an open-source project by the Baking Bad team, which is known in the Tezos community as one of the most active ecosystem contributors.
You can leave a feedback or ask us any question via email: email@example.com