* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
NOTE: You must have My Tracks plus either Locale or Tasker installed on your phone for this plug-in to work. Its job is to enable Locale or Tasker to automatically control My Tracks recordings. It does NOT yet provide its own user interface, but will be listed on the Plug-ins tab in Tasker or Locale.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you need help troubleshooting, I recommend using Quick Tracks. When you run it, if you can tap its record button to begin recording in MyTracks, this plug-in should work. If Quick Tracks can't record, it'll give you suggestions on what you might need to fix.
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.
This app will guide you to get your Samsung Galaxy Gear working with your phone, in most cases unsupported phones work as well as the officially supported models, (mostly Samsung Devices with android 4.2 or newer, don't leave low rating if your device is not supported, contact us by email for a refund).
If you only need to connect your watch then PC or ROOT ARE NOT REQUIRED.
Please uninstall "gear manager" before using this app.
If you only need to connect your watch root is NOT required, use the "check for errors" and after downloading and installing the required files your watch will connect as a normal galaxy device.
-Automated check, it will review the requirements and will download required files according to your phone.
-Guides with links to the required resources you may need.
-Guides and videos on how to mod your watch (at your own risk)
this will let you use custom wall papers and widgets.
Galaxy Gear is a Samsung device and we are not related with Samsung in any way, if you consider there is a problem with this app or it's contents please send us an email.
tags: galaxy, gear, samsung, connect, smart, watch, smartwatch, fix, solution, problem, connection, smartwatch, liveview, galaxygear, manager,note, reloj, bluetooth, nfc, dock, super fixer, super, fixer, connection, gear manager, manager, apk, htc, lg, g2, s4, s3, note 2, note 3, galaxy note.
After setting up a file-download insert a wait of a second after this action to give the plugin enough time to finish the download.
To use this application you need the app "Locale" or "Tasker". These programs aren't free and you need to buy them separately.
You can use variables in tasker just by using them in the file- or directory name. Also the username and the password can be passed via a variable.
Are you a Tasker user? Do you need to know if music is currently playing for you to set up your tasks correctly? If yes on both questions, then this plugin is written especially for you.
The plugin itself uses no resources whatsoever when not used, no services are used. The memory footprint is minimal even when executing.
When installed, you will be able to ask the system if any application is currently playing audio through the media stream. The Media stream is used by all media players such as Google music, Spotify, Audio Book players etc.
This plugin uses a two step process to achieve this, since Android system currently doesn't support a straight forward interrupt mechanism for discovering if music is played.
This is how you will get things done in Tasker:
Step 1, set up a State profile.
1. Is Music Playing? -> Yes
1. Set %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING = 1
1. Clear %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING
Since Android doesn't support interrupt based handling on playing music, you have to ask the system if music is playing before you act on your %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING variable. An example of this is when you get an incoming text message and want to read it out loud. Then music should be paused, but only if it is currently playing.
Step 2, Ask the system if music is playing.
1. Incoming text message
1. Wait around 2 seconds, depending on how long your message alert is (This needs to be done since the message alert signal will pause the music)
2. Is Music Playing? Query system (This will force an update of %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING via the first profile)
3. Wait 500ms (In order to let the first profile have time to populate %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING correctly)
4. If %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set
5. Pause music
6. Read text message
7. Play music
8. Else (Step 5-7 will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set, step 9 below will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is not set.)
9. Read text message
If you have problems with anything, send a mail and I will sort it out.
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
No constantly running background services required, allowing for great battery life and performance.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
Have you move manually after taking photos? Or open manually after download the files? File Tasker frees you from the hassle that! Using the File Tasker, please automate all operations involved in the file!
* Extensive watching events (created, attribute changed, deleted, modified, moved).
* Extensive operations (open, shared, launch the application, move, copy, delete).
* Multiple notification methods.
* Backup/Restore function.
* History function.
* Simple UI.
File Tasker requires OI File Manager (http://goo.gl/XALSu).
This plugin uses the proper Dropbox API, so it doesn't need to store your password, just an access token!
For Tasker users (like myself!) this support variable substitution in the path name, so you can for example, select the file to upload based on the date.
Don't hesitate to comment on the app with suggestions!
You can set up multiple email templates (which include the email recipients, subject, message, and even attachments) for tasks, work, personal, etc. Then use those templates to quickly create a pre-populated email or to share something from another app using the Share menu. You can also create shortcuts on your home screen using a template.
You can also set up Email Me Pro to send you emails automatically, so you bypass the email compose screen completely! No more extra steps to send an email! The SMTP settings are configurable, enabling you to send from any single email account.
Email Me Pro allows you to quickly email files (including photos) from your phone, either automatically or using your email app's compose screen.
Using Email Me Pro's Auto Send feature, you can schedule emails to be sent at regular intervals, such as every day or every week.
Email Me Pro is also a Tasker and Locale plugin, so you can send emails automatically (to anyone) using the numerous triggers in Tasker and Locale. Please note that Tasker and Locale are separate apps that must be installed and this only works using Auto Send in Email Me Pro. Both are great apps and I highly recommend checking them out.
Check out Email Me if you want a free version of this app (with less functionality).
Please note that you have the option to turn SSL on or off and trust all certificates in the preferences. However, it's recommended to always keep SSL on and not trust all certificates (which are the defaults). Unfortunately though, this doesn't work with all email providers.
Keywords: Email, Me, Mail, Note, Share, Self, Myself, Yourself, Link, Getting Things Done, GTD, Task, Tasker, Locale, Plug-in, Plugin, SMTP, Schedule, Automatic, Attachment
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
Inoltre potrai dialogare con l'assistente che ti risponderà a voce. L'applicazione è completamente in Italiano.
ATTENZIONE: per il completo funzionamento dell'applicazione è richiesto un motore di sintesi installato sul proprio dispositivo Android. E' possibile trovare un motore di sintesi vocale sul Google Play Store cercando la parola chiave "TTS".
Consigliamo di installarne uno alternativo anche nel caso in cui l'assistente abbia una cattiva voce.
Ecco un elenco delle funzioni disponibili:
» Ricerca Web
» Previsioni meteo
» Apri Applicazione
» Ricerca contatti
» Invio messaggio
» Impostazione sveglia
» Registrazione audio
» Ricerca Google Maps
» Riproduci musica
» Ricerca immagini
» Ricerca video
» Accendi/spegni WiFi
» Accendi/spegni Bluetooth
» Accendi/spegni GPS
» Creare eventi
Suggerimenti e critiche sono ben accetti, per contattarmi premi il pulsante menù all'interno dell'applicazione e scegli "segnala bug /suggerimento" oppure vai in fondo a questa scheda e seleziona "Invia email".
tags: assistente vocale, google now, siti, AIVC, aivc, conversazione, alice, ricerca vocale, test to speech, tts, talk, chat, brain, mind, vignetta, vignette, vlinguo, andy, speaker, friend, iris, voice action, action, function, android assistant, svoice s voice, best
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to run any shell command. The command can be run as regular user or root (on supporting devices).
Screenshots shows how shell command action is used within AutomateIt.
These are just few examples for commands you can run:
Start navigation to a defined location with Waze (replace DESTINATION with address, name of location or latitude,longitude coordinates):
am start -a android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -d "geo:?q=DESTINATION" com.waze
Send message with WhatsApp command:
am start -a android.intent.action.SEND -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -t text/plain --es android.intent.extra.TEXT "AutomateIt is Awesome !" com.whatsapp
Start video on YouTube command:
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnguZ2XMMM com.google.android.youtube
Start Web search command:
am start -a android.intent.action.WEB_SEARCH --es query automateit
***** The following commands can be run as ROOT ONLY ! *****
Answer call command:
input keyevent 5
Reject call command:
input keyevent 6