* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.
After setting up a file-download insert a wait of a second after this action to give the plugin enough time to finish the download.
To use this application you need the app "Locale" or "Tasker". These programs aren't free and you need to buy them separately.
You can use variables in tasker just by using them in the file- or directory name. Also the username and the password can be passed via a variable.
NOTE: You must have My Tracks plus either Locale or Tasker installed on your phone for this plug-in to work. Its job is to enable Locale or Tasker to automatically control My Tracks recordings. It does NOT yet provide its own user interface, but will be listed on the Plug-ins tab in Tasker or Locale.
TROUBLESHOOTING: If you need help troubleshooting, I recommend using Quick Tracks. When you run it, if you can tap its record button to begin recording in MyTracks, this plug-in should work. If Quick Tracks can't record, it'll give you suggestions on what you might need to fix.
Choose three tasks to activate anytime without taking your phone out of your pocket. Have these tasks change based on Tasker profiles. Want to access navigation tasks while driving, but also have home automation tasks while at home? Need more than three tasks? Chain tasks together or take advantage of the 20-task secondary menu (by holding the middle button). Program PebbleTasker to open up or close based on Tasker events, so that your three tasks are ready to be used as soon as you get in your car or get home.
No constantly running background services required, allowing for great battery life and performance.
REQUIRES TASKER BY CRAFTY APPS. Make sure you have Tasker installed before installing PebbleTasker.
Also requires latest Pebble firmware. Check the firmware inside the Pebble app if you have any issues.
Link to Tasker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app. If PebbleTasker still doesn't work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
If you're getting a "Loading..." screen that won't go away, you need to update your Pebble's firmware to the latest version. Check inside the Pebble app under the 3-dot menu for the "Check for FW Update" option. If you're running the latest version, restart the watch by pressing the middle button for more than 10 seconds, and toggle the Bluetooth on your phone. That should fix it.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY! I will do my best to try to solve whatever issues you are having so that you can enjoy the app to its full potential!
Changes in 1.4:
New Tasker plugin:
- Now custom tasks are separate from the default ones, allowing one to restore to a default menu with much ease through Tasker.
- You can now open AND close the watch app through Tasker.
- The plugin now shows a more useful description for the specific action.
- New tasks menu! Supports up to 20 tasks. This will be improved as the Pebble API gets more mature. Loading a short menu can be quick, but loading a full 20-task menu may take up to 10 seconds. Press and hold the middle button to activate.
- Tasks can now be renamed for the Pebble's screen.
- Press-and-hold actions for the top and down buttons can now be assigned to separate tasks.
- You can now choose to close the watch app after executing a certain task.
- Ability to close the watch app if it hasn't been used for a while (3 minutes of no data communication).
- Enabled support for populating the Glance Tasker menu with the main three tasks from PebbleTasker. This is useful if you use Glance, but don't want to set up intents through Tasker. This feature is beta!
Are you a Tasker user? Do you need to know if music is currently playing for you to set up your tasks correctly? If yes on both questions, then this plugin is written especially for you.
The plugin itself uses no resources whatsoever when not used, no services are used. The memory footprint is minimal even when executing.
When installed, you will be able to ask the system if any application is currently playing audio through the media stream. The Media stream is used by all media players such as Google music, Spotify, Audio Book players etc.
This plugin uses a two step process to achieve this, since Android system currently doesn't support a straight forward interrupt mechanism for discovering if music is played.
This is how you will get things done in Tasker:
Step 1, set up a State profile.
1. Is Music Playing? -> Yes
1. Set %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING = 1
1. Clear %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING
Since Android doesn't support interrupt based handling on playing music, you have to ask the system if music is playing before you act on your %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING variable. An example of this is when you get an incoming text message and want to read it out loud. Then music should be paused, but only if it is currently playing.
Step 2, Ask the system if music is playing.
1. Incoming text message
1. Wait around 2 seconds, depending on how long your message alert is (This needs to be done since the message alert signal will pause the music)
2. Is Music Playing? Query system (This will force an update of %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING via the first profile)
3. Wait 500ms (In order to let the first profile have time to populate %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING correctly)
4. If %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set
5. Pause music
6. Read text message
7. Play music
8. Else (Step 5-7 will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is set, step 9 below will happen if %IS_MUSIC_PLAYING is not set.)
9. Read text message
If you have problems with anything, send a mail and I will sort it out.
Have you move manually after taking photos? Or open manually after download the files? File Tasker frees you from the hassle that! Using the File Tasker, please automate all operations involved in the file!
* Extensive watching events (created, attribute changed, deleted, modified, moved).
* Extensive operations (open, shared, launch the application, move, copy, delete).
* Multiple notification methods.
* Backup/Restore function.
* History function.
* Simple UI.
File Tasker requires OI File Manager (http://goo.gl/XALSu).
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
*** You Cannot Launch It ***
*** You Cannot Use It Without The latest Tasker version ***
Create your own apps for fun and profit! Astound friends and family with your development abilities!
- generate an app from a task or project in less than 10 seconds
- no programming required
- no Internet connection required
- Tasker not required after app creation
- app can be distributed or sold (e.g. on Play Store) however you like
* Disclaimer *
Tasker App Factory is not guaranteed to work with all future versions of Android. Specifically, Google may make changes which make on-device app creation impossible.
* More Info *
* Mini FAQ *
Q: Can I create apps with profiles and/or scenes ?
A: Yes, read the More Info link
* Permissions Notes *
- READ_CONTACTS is required to be able to include contact thumbnails in the created app, and then only if specified by the user
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to put the new app on external storage (note: on some devices, 'external storage' is non-removable, which is also fine)
- WAKE_LOCK is required to stop the device sleeping while the app is being created
- created apps do not necessarily have these permissions, only the ones needed for the functions they use
This app will guide you to get your Samsung Galaxy Gear working with your phone, in most cases unsupported phones work as well as the officially supported models, (mostly Samsung Devices with android 4.2 or newer, don't leave low rating if your device is not supported, contact us by email for a refund).
If you only need to connect your watch then PC or ROOT ARE NOT REQUIRED.
Please uninstall "gear manager" before using this app.
If you only need to connect your watch root is NOT required, use the "check for errors" and after downloading and installing the required files your watch will connect as a normal galaxy device.
-Automated check, it will review the requirements and will download required files according to your phone.
-Guides with links to the required resources you may need.
-Guides and videos on how to mod your watch (at your own risk)
this will let you use custom wall papers and widgets.
Galaxy Gear is a Samsung device and we are not related with Samsung in any way, if you consider there is a problem with this app or it's contents please send us an email.
tags: galaxy, gear, samsung, connect, smart, watch, smartwatch, fix, solution, problem, connection, smartwatch, liveview, galaxygear, manager,note, reloj, bluetooth, nfc, dock, super fixer, super, fixer, connection, gear manager, manager, apk, htc, lg, g2, s4, s3, note 2, note 3, galaxy note.
The gesture exists since Android 4.1 and can be activated by long-pressing on the Home button and then dragging to the icon that appears in a half-circle above.
It may also be available on some devices by hitting the Search button.
This plugin should also function in Locale and other apps that use the same API, but I have not tested with anything other than Tasker.
Note: This is not a full app on its own; it only functions in conjunction with Tasker or another app that implements the Locale plugin API.
Once you have installed this app, you will see the plugin as a context within Tasker (under State > Plugin). Then, if you perform the Assistant gesture, you should be asked which application to direct it to. Choose this application, and for best results, select that you want it to always be the choice.
Please contact me via email with any issues, as I can't respond to your review directly.
Neither this app nor Empty Path LLC are affiliated with Tasker, Locale or any similar app or author.
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
✓ Execute task base in the battery status such us:
- Disabled/Enabled Wifi, Bluetooth, Mobile data, Auto Sync, Air palne Mode, Brigthness
- Full Charge Task
✓ Displays battery information such us:
- % Status
- Health status
- Power Source
✓ Displays battery status on going