It needs alot of work before 5 stars. First off it's super slow. That needs fixed. And maybe make fighting like a turn based thing. Almost like final fantasy, most the time my attack missed because it was too buggy. Maybe add a way to tame animals? It'll probably help you alot in the long run. The game could be an instant classic.
Very buggy rough around the edges Force closes, bad interface, very limited "tutorial" atrocious controls, no direction to speak of, but the game has potential... start listening to paying customers and this game could be awesome.
Has potential I like the game and I want to love it but it's still buggy. My character gets stuck in some places and it crashes. It took forever to figure out how to make a fire. It would be nice if it had a better in game tutorial. It's weird that animals and butterflies attack me at night. The day is too short and night is too long.
Seems to be fun game However after about 5 min game hangs up and crashes which makes me loose my progress Lenovo A5500-F
Where is the developer? Have you given up? This game was starting off right, but as it is. .... it's unfinished. Please continue to update and I will give a better rating.
Needs work I like the game, but It's really hard to play it when he gets stuck in the water or it force closes on me. Plus a ton of other glitches.
- Version 1.4.3 (15-10-15) -
• Added playable female characters to the game
• Added gender change option
• Improved targeting when attacking
• Growing resources can now be targeted by clicking them
• Reduced attack range of bats
• Increased movement speed of bats by 0.2
• Increased damage radius of the grenade by 40%
• Fixed bug where npc's would sometimes get stuck in objects
Read the full patch notes -