Track and store relevant health information between clinician visits. The app is specifically designed for those with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis, but can be used for related conditions as well. This valuable management tool was produced in a collaborative effort between @ Point of Care and the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
• HIPAA compliant login
• Food log to keep track of potential food-related issues
• Special scientific measurements developed specifically for IBD patients to keep track of the state of the condition.
• Capture detailed information regarding your health in a digital journal
• Manage your medications and treatments
• Track IBD-specific symptoms and side effects
• Gain insights from easy-to-understand charts that record your test results, medication adherence, and more
• Access up-to-date patient education materials
• Share your information with your healthcare provider, facilitating more informed discussions during office visits