Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
If you repay a loan or want to raise a mortgage or a car loan, the application will help you to answer the following important questions:
✔ How much do you overpay to your bank with the interest payments?
✔ What is your monthly loan repayment amount?
✔ How much can you save making an early repayment of your loan or its part?
✔ When will you complete repaying your loan if you make early repayments?
The main application features:
✔ CALCULATION OF ANY TYPE OF LOANS
The application can be used to make calculations for a car loan, a consumer loan and a student’s loan as well as a mortgage.
There is an option to choose among two types of payments for the mortgages: annuity or graduated payments.
✔ CONVENIENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
You can easily determine holidays in the schedule. You can clarify how much and when you must pay. The schedule can also show you how early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan influence the monthly payment amount.
✔ EARLY REPAYMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE INTEREST RATE
The application lets you take into account all early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan. You will always be aware of the next payment and what it will be if you make a specific early repayment of the loan.
✔ KEEPING RECORDS FOR NUMEROUS LOANS
The application will allow you to store information related to all your loans, upload the one that you need to process and look through the saved loan.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
The application differs from its peers with a user-friendly, bright and intuitive user interface. The accuracy of its calculations was checked by specialists of the leading banks.
Please send your comments and ideas to email@example.com and we will answer you by all means.
Schedule list provided.
You can see pie chart.
You can also compare two terms of loans and can choose best one.
Making smart financial decisions means planning and thinking ahead. The Loan Calculator app provides a quick resource for accurately calculating car loans, mortgages, tuition, retirement, and savings.
Short Term Loan Calculator is a personal finance assessment tool to calculate the APR, total interest and total repayment the borrower should repay on the principle. The loan amount, time period either in month or week, interest rate in percentage either for week or month are the key terms to determine the best interest rate to choose. Short term loans, unlike the secured loans do not require time-consuming processes such as property valuation and credit check in order to help borrowers meet their immediate needs. But generally they are only available for consideably higher interest rates than traditional loans. In order to avoid debt trap the comparison between the loan options must be done before you opt for any loan agreement. So when it comes to online calculation, this short term loan calculator assist you to determine the best interest rate.
Tags: Loan Calculator, Loan, calculator, education, retirement, saving, loans, schedule, savings, rsp, rrsp, 401k.
The set of four loan calculators that will help to select the best loan conditions.
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
A note on development. This is a free app and it benefits me when you rate it highly. So please take the time to rate this if it helped you. If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
-Input in the loan amount, interest rate and the installment period in years
-Screen is kept ON while app is on
-Screen orientation is fixed to portrait
-Option to clear all the fields
Please donate at least USD 1.5 via in-app donate to remove ads for all of my current apps on Play Store! Appreciate if you could donate more to encourage me to develop more useful apps like these! Thanks in advance!
This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to email@example.com
- amount + duration + rate -> monthly payment
- duration + rate + monthly payment -> amount
- amount + rate + monthly payment -> duration
- amount + duration + monthly payment -> rate
Suitable for all types of loans: mortgage loan, car loan, ...
This single form helps finding its ideal financing by trial and error. For example:
- I'm considering buying a property $ 250,000, loan rates are around 4% and I prefer borrowing over 20 years.
- So I know the amount [250 000] duration , rate  and requests the calculation of the monthly repayment. The amount: $ 1,514.95.
- I only have a monthly budget of $ 1400.
- I then replace the monthly payment calculated by  and ask to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 231,030.
- It is probably too low to negotiate the price with the seller. What if I increased the loan period?
- I replace the term by  and request to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 245,536.
- Maybe I could negotiate a bit the rate to the bank to do even better.
- I replace the rate by 3.9% and recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 247,865.
- An offer at that price will surely be accepted.
Possible inclusion of insurance fees.
Can be installed on SD Card.
Please report potential issues on http://www.ameyniel.com.
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
A simple loan (mortgage) calculator will help you check what your payment plan will be. It also shows the complete amortization tables (monthly).
Keywords: loan calculator, loan calc, mortgage calculator, mortgage, calc, lease calculator, lease
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
More from developer
- ѕєи∂ ¢υтє тєχт мєѕѕαgєѕ тσ уσυя ѕє¢яєт ¢яυѕн
- ₡U$ŦØMłZE ¥ØUƦ PƦØ₣łŁE λ₦Ð BłØ Ø₦ $Ø₡łλŁ ₦EŦ₩ØƦƙ$
- ⓟⓘⓜⓟ ⓤⓟ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓐⓟⓟ ⓕⓞⓛⓓⓔⓡⓢ
-AND MORE!!! (open the app to see)
PIMP YOUR FACEBOOK COMMENTS, WRITE BETTER FACEBOOK STATUS MESSAGES AND GET MORE RETWEETS...
Unique fonts that can be used everywhere you can type a message (Email, iMessage, social networking apps...)
Be one of the first to get it and surprise your friends with a text message written in Kool Fonts ;)
Added 15 more fonts to existing fonts
*Apply diff filter effects
*Ability to change frame background color
*Flexible frame width
*Save to Library
what is more in Pro version?
*Option to share with social networking
When you install this app, a blank portfolio would be shown. To add various funds into portfolio please follow below steps in details.
How to Add scheme to the portfolio?
• Select the fund house where you have invested. Eg. SBI Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual fund etc.
• Select the scheme from the selected fund house Eg. HDFC Top 200 (We have provided very good search option to find the scheme easily)
• Choose Lump sum Investment or SIP investment
• Enter the Purchased Date, Invested Amount (OR) Purchased NAV, Units Purchased
You have success fully added the scheme to the portfolio manager. Now you can track daily.
Additional Tools Available:
• NAV tracker – This tool help you to find latest NAV of the any open ended fund
• SIP Returns Calculator – This is one of the very useful tool to find SIP returns. This means if you would have invested into particular fund through SIP format, this tool will calculate what would be the present market value that fund.(SIP- Systematic Investment Planning)
• Export : By using this you can export entire portfolio in Excel format
• Segregation of Lump sum and SIP investments
• 3 months and 6 months Charts for all schemes
• Overall Percentage gain\loss and Individual scheme gain\loss
• Detailed transactions report of SIP investments
• Easy to edit portfolio
This portfolio manager supports all open ended mutual funds and it updates latest fund value daily. This app downloads latest NAV data daily once from the trusted source. For time being you have to bear with some waiting period to download data. However, we are working on to improve the updating latest NAV data without downloading any file.
Note: NAV= Net Asset Value (NAV value changes daily based on the market. This app updates NAV daily)
How to use it?
++First set your budget. The whole purpose of this app is to manage gifts within the budget. Also we have provided option to change overall budget whenever you want. You can also set budget for individuals.
++Categorize all contacts into different groups – Family, Friends, Work etc etc.
++Then Add contact directly or from your contact book
++Add multiple gifts to each contact and change the gift status when you purchase the gift
++If you want to give surprise gift to your family members or friends, then don’t worry we have provided passcode protection without someone prying into your gift list plan.
Features at a glance:
• Quickly add people to your list from your phones address book or directly or Gmail contact book.
• Add gifts and estimated price.
• Mark gifts as purchased or not.
• Passcode protect your list from prying eyes.
• See at a glance how much you've budgeted, and how much you've spent.
• Localized currency for all major currencies.
*Apply diff filter effects
*Ability to change frame background color
*Flexible frame width
*Save to Library
*Share your edited pics on FaceBook, Flicker, Mail, etc....
Please share your feedback with us. we are happy to hear you...