Join an AT&T Connect web or audio conference using your Android Device! With AT&T Connect on the Android device you can attend audio, web meetings from virtually anywhere in the world.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy.
View whiteboard content, see other participants, who’s talking, raise your hand, or give your presenter a “thumbs up!”. AT&T Connect’s converged design means that you can seamlessly interact with colleagues that join via phone or computer!
AT&T Connect is a scalable desktop / mobile conferencing solution that provides rich, integrated capabilities for company-wide unified communications.
How do you participate in an AT&T Connect meeting with your Android Device?
When you receive an email or calendar invitation to a meeting, just click on the “to connect to the Web conference” link. With this single click, AT&T Connect automatically prompts you into a web and audio conference.
Download AT&T Connect® Mobile, from Google Play, to your device for free, to join a meeting. Supported Operating Systems: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Jelly Beans. Supported Browsers: Dolphin – Preferred by most AT&T Connect users, Web-Kit, Opera Mini
- Connect your Audio using Voice over IP.
- Attend AT&T Connect conferences as a participant
- View the Participants list
- Share emoticons
- See who is speaking and raising their hands
- See who has stepped out of the conference
- View whiteboard content
- Chat with other participants
- Give/Take Presenting rights
- Expel participant
- Mute/Unmute participant
- Rename Guest participant’s Names
- Dial out to a participant
- Control the conference
Important Notice: Your Android device may not be a supported device for AT&T Connect. Some functions may not work properly on your device.
The AT&T logo and the AT&T ® product images are registered trademarks of AT&T ®. This APP is in no way affiliated with AT&T ® or any other entity for which a logo or name may be present. This APP refers to these logos and or names solely for the purpose of demonstrating the products and or services that it refills, resells and effectively services.
With this App you can refill any prepaid phone from any of the following carriers:
Good 2 GO
Next G Mobile
Red Pocket PayGo
Simple + $10 ILD
Simple BB + $10 ILD
Simple Mobile BB
Simple Mobile PIN
Simple Mobile RTR
Spot Mobile PayGo
Spot Mobile Savings
AT&T Go Phone payment AT&T Go Phone billpay AT&T Go Phone pin AT&T Go Phone pay bill
Use the free StarStar Me app to find and reserve your StarStar vanity phone number and subscribe to the service.
The StarStar Me app also allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
• When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers an audio or text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
• Or send callers your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
• You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
Get your StarStar number today, before someone else does!
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
StarStar Me is not available for Google Voice numbers on AT&T. For more details on StarStar Me, see the FAQ at http://att.starstar.me/faq.
With this application, you'll be able to easily and securely manage specific account functions including:
-Bill Payment from a new or existing payment method
-Setup or manage AutoPay
-Reset Voicemail Password
-Find AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots
-Create or reset Custom End User PIN
-View Usage including Mobile Share Usage
-Contact Customer Care or Tech Support via Call or Chat with just the tap of a button
You must have an active AT&T CRU account in order to use this application. Some functionality may not be available based on your company agreement with AT&T. myAT&T Business does not support non CRU accounts.
With the myRewards app, you can scan an item bar code; view the points to redeem for that item, purchase the item on the spot and pick it up without having to leave the participating retailer.
Navigate your way around traffic in real time using AT&T Navigator, now powered by more than 100 million traffic sources. Outsmart traffic no matter what the journey; whether it’s your daily commute, shopping with friends or taking in local city attractions. Use AT&T Navigator to plan your trip with real-time traffic updates, GPS-enabled multi-route recommendations, traffic avoidance at a single touch, speed limit notifications and traffic camera alerts.
We’re making it easy to navigate when a GPS signal isn’t available with downloadable maps. This feature minimizes app data and battery usage when downloadable maps are active. You can also easily share your journey from anywhere along your route with our new OnMyWay® feature. Send your friends and family a temporary link displaying your ETA and a live map of your route so they get your travel details even before you arrive.
Powered with more than 142 million local reviews and ratings from Yelp and TripAdvisor, AT&T Navigator also lets you discover top local restaurants, best places for coffee and drinks, hotels and other recommendations with Local Places & Search. See what the Yelp and TripAdvisor communities have to say about shopping, restaurants, hotels, bars and nearby attractions. AT&T Navigator will be your trusted guide to help you explore your city with detailed maps and recommendations no matter if you want to eat, shop, drink or play.
You took the time to tell us what you love about AT&T Navigator, and what you want changed. We listened and made some updates. Let us know what you think.
Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: AT&T Navigator for Android.
We want to keep hearing what you love about the app and what we can do to make it even better for you.
Try AT&T Navigator for free* for 30 days and enjoy a robust set of navigation features. At the end of the 30-day period, your account will automatically be charged $9.99 per month. A free*, limited features version of AT&T Navigator called Basic Maps can also be selected after you download the AT&T Navigator app. You can cancel any time by going to http://www.att.com/mobilepurchases or calling 1.800.331.0500. *Data charges apply.
PS - Thanks in advance for downloading AT&T Navigator and don't forget to tell a friend :).
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with AT&T®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®."
IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"Access 4 AT&T®" is customized for use by AT&T® subscribers in the United States.
AT&T® is a registered trademark of American Telephone & Telegraph Company.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S3, and NEC Terrain using AT&T wireless service.
AT&T Toggle Voice separates business from personal calls on mobile devices. Use the Toggle Voice application with its separate business telephone number to make and receive work calls and voicemail on smartphones and tablets. AT&T Toggle Voice must be set up by your company or enterprise in order to function properly and have your business calls charged to the company. If your company does not yet use AT&T Toggle Voice, you can get more information by contacting us at DL-DL-EnterpriseVMAC@att.com.
More from developer
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your Android Smartphones.
(Note - The newest look and feel are only available for the 4.0+ version of the app)
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and web usage
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Account and usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Get help for your AT&T services
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. Visit http://www.att.com/myatt to register your account and download the myAT&T app. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
• Your content is backed up in the cloud in one convenient place
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone, tablet, and computer
• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone and tablet
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• 5 GB of storage is free. Additional free storage (up to 50GB total storage) is available to Mobile Share Value customers that download AT&T Locker and follow the upgrade steps.*
Follow these steps to upgrade, after logging into your AT&T Locker account;
• Go to Account or Settings
• Go to My Plan
• Select Upgrade Plan
50 GB of storage is available to other customers by following the same steps.
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker and playback on your mobile or tablet device.
• Slideshow mode lets you turn your tablet into a digital photo frame to view and share your favorite moments
*Data rates may apply for wireless usage.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an AT&T Access ID to login and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T Access ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you haven’t created an AT&T Access ID yet, you can sign up on the Login screen of the Locker app orat http://locker.att.net on your computer.
This application may be downloaded and used only by customers of AT&T.
* Data and text messaging charges may apply for download and app usage. Standard messaging rates apply to auto-reply messages. AT&T DriveMode is free to AT&T customers only. Compatible device required.
• Auto On/Off – AT&T DriveMode can automatically start when it registers that the vehicle has reached 25 MPH and turns off after it is certain the vehicle has stopped.
• Auto Reply – If someone texts you while the app is on, an auto reply message that you’re driving is sent.
• Allow List – Add up to five numbers that you can dial and receive calls from while the app is on.
• Music & Navigation – Listen to your music and use navigation when the app is on.
With AT&T DriveMode you stay focused on the road. Remember, when it comes to texting and driving… It Can Wait.
Downloading the Mobile TV app is FREE and your first 7 days of service are free. After that a monthly subscription fee applies.
Preview a Full-Episode inside of our application under “Free Preview” today!
With Mobile TV you get:
• Access to hundreds of popular full-episodes from top networks like NBC, Disney, Univision and BET with favorites like Good Luck Charlie, The Colbert Report, Suits and many more.
• Pro & college sports highlights on ESPN On Demand, NBC Sports.
• Breaking news on FOX News, FOX Business, ABC News and Bloomberg.
The first 7 days of service are FREE, then just $9.99/mo. To continue to watch there’s a monthly subscription of $9.99/mo.
Here are just a few of the events/programming you can watch:
• Kids shows on the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon to keep them entertained with programs such as Good Luck Charlie, SpongeBob SquarePants, Jessie, Phineas and Ferb and more.
• Hit shows including: Family Guy, Covert Affairs, Once Upon a Time, Suits and more.
• Reality Programming including: The Voice, Real Housewives, Bad Girls Club, Real Husbands and more!
• Popular Telenovelas from Univision, Telemundo, and Tr3s featuring La Reina Del Sur, Eva Luna, Victorinos and many more.
Bonus: Install the free Mobile TV widget from your “Add a Widget” menu and get programming updates without having to launch the application.
Check out the Mobile TV channels included below, or see the full lineup at http://IX.LY/LIVETV
OPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES:
AT&T paquete en español móvil
Obtén acceso a los artistas más populares de la televisión hispana con paquete en español móvil. Paquete en español móvil es tu puerta de entrada al mundo de la televisión en español. ¡Comienza a ver episodios completos de tus programas favoritos, además de deportes en vivo y más de Univision, Telemundo, Azteca América, ESPN Deportes y otros canales! ($4.99/mo.)*
Playground TV Pack
Playground TV provides your family with quality kids shows that you can trust. Watch full episodes from PBS Kids, plus extras from Sesame Street, Baby First TV, Discovery for Families and more! Entertain your kids in the car, in line or anywhere – with Playground TV, fun is always easy to find. ($4.99/mo.)*
Urban Zone Pack
Add the best in urban entertainment, from BET to classic television! Urban Zone brings you full-length shows on BET, the latest R&B and hip-hop videos; stand-up comedy; full episodes of classic TV and more. ($4.99/mo)*
* Mobile TV: monthly subscription fee applies and requires compatible device, eligible data plan, and 3G or 4G service. Service not available in all areas. Downloaded content is available for viewing for limited time periods. Urban Zone, Paquette en espanol movil and/or Playground TV requires purchase of Mobile TV at $9.99/mo. 7 days free offer: You must cancel within 7 days or be automatically subscribed at a cost of $9.99 per month. You can cancel by clicking the "?" button on the app home page, then "View Subscription" or by calling AT&T Customer Service. Channels and shows are subject to change without notice.
Terms: The complete terms & conditions can be found @ http://attuverselivetv.att.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Customer Service/Technical Support: Please contact customer service if you have any issues with your purchase or for any questions: https://www.wireless.att.com/support/content.do?page=support-home
FAQ's: A list of frequently asked questions can be found @ http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB117489&cv=820&_requestid=921340#fbid=cjeAe-JRI7X
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property
Let this app help to increase your Wi-Fi connections while minimizing your cellular data consumption. AT&T Smart Wi-Fi helps you find, auto-connect and remember available hotspots in places you frequent. This free app also maximizes your battery life and displays your Wi-Fi and cellular data usage in real-time so you can keep tabs on your data plan usage. Running quietly in the background, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi uses hotspot auto-detection to make it easy for you to discover, select and build a list of available hotspots. It also helps maximize battery life by staying in sleep mode until it recognizes you’re near a previously-detected hotspot. Moreover, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi creates a hotspot opportunity list by logging and mapping hotspots you’ve seen -- but not connected to previously. By doing this, you can readily access relevant hotspots the next time you’re in that area and want to connect.
AT&T Smart Wi-Fi is available on select AT&T Android phones, 2.1 or higher.
• Ability to Connect to Encrypted Hotspots
• Opt Out Screen
• Social Sharing Buttons
• Auto Click-Though ability for hotspots
• Ability to disable auto-connect to guest hotspots
• Scan immediately upon disconnecting from Wifi”
• Scan QR, UPC, EAN and Data Matrix codes
• Create a code from your contact info and share it
• Scan and share with Facebook or Twitter
• Adjustable sound and vibrate scan settings
• Customize your scan target viewfinder
• Manually look-up UPC or EAN Codes
• All your messages in one inbox - All your texts, calls and voice messages are together in one convenient inbox.
• Synced across all devices - View, listen, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your tablet and continue it on your phone, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Voicemail messages show up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to.
• Uses your existing mobile number - No matter what device you use, recipients will know it’s you.
• Messages are synced and backed-up.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
• Receive new message alerts on your computer - Get alerts on your computer desktop when you have new message in your inbox with AT&T Notifier.
Once you’ve provisioned AT&T Messages on your phone, you’ll receive a text message with a few easy steps to access the app on your computer. To access AT&T Messages on your Android tablet, first download the app to your phone and then download “AT&T Messages for tablet” from the Android Market.
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is trademark of ETSI. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
Your phone needs to be powered on in order for you to send and receive messages on your computer or tablet. A Messaging Unlimited plan is highly recommended with this application. Requires Android 2.3.3 or higher LTE smartphone. Requires Android 3.0.1 OS or higher tablet. Standard messaging rates apply. Standard data rates may apply. For details, see store rep or att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
With AT&T FamilyMap®, you can conveniently locate family members, even those with other types of AT&T phones. Try it now and receive the first 30 days free! After 30 days, you can locate up to two family members for $9.99/month or up to five for $14.99/month, charged automatically to your monthly AT&T wireless bill.
Just download the app, start your free trial, and:
• See where your kids are — to be sure they’re where they supposed to be.
• Automatically locate your children at specific times of day (like after school) and get notified of their location via text or email.
• See where they are on a map that includes places (school, park, friend’s home, etc.) that you designate.
• Locate a lost or stolen phone.
If you are locating iPhones, install the free AT&T Check-In companion app – available on the App Store -- on the iPhones you locate. It's required when using FamilyMap to locate iPhone 5. In addition, your family members can check-in to a location on a map and send it to you via text message. AT&T Check-In also improves the location accuracy for any iPhone you are locating with FamilyMap. You can find AT&T Check-In by searching for it in the App Store on the iPhones you are locating with FamilyMap.
Important Notice: Deleting the FamilyMap app from your phone does not cancel the monthly subscription charge. To cancel, visit att.com/db and follow the instructions or call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500 and enter the phone number that was used when signing up for the FamilyMap account.
AT&T FamilyMap service availability, timeliness and accuracy of location is not guaranteed. Coverage not available in all areas. A phone must be turned on and in AT&T network coverage in order for it to be located. At the end of the free 30 days, you will automatically be subscribed and charged $9.99 per month to locate up to two family members on your AT&T account or $14.99 per month, charged on your monthly AT&T wireless bill, to locate up to five family members unless you cancel the service. Service is only available to AT&T Customers on consumer postpaid accounts.
For additional terms and conditions, see FamilyMap terms at: familymap.wireless.att.com/finder-att-family/terms.htm.
View the FamilyMap and AT&T Check-In FAQs here: familymap.wireless.att.com/finder-att-family/help.htm.
View the AT&T Check-In End User License Agreement here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp.
Steps for Featured Apps Widget Installation:
· Click the “Install” button located on this page
· Choose “Accept & Download”
· Navigate to the screen on your phone where you want to see the widget
· Press and hold a blank space on your screen
· Select “Add to Home screen” (optional command varies by device)
· Choose “Widget”
· Scroll to locate “Featured Apps,” and tap on it to add the widget to your screen
To use the Isis Mobile Wallet®, you need two things:
• An ISIS READY® SMARTPHONE that uses NFC (near field communication) technology to send payment info at checkout. The app is not supported on rooted devices.
• An ENHANCED SIM CARD that stores and protects your payment and other sensitive Wallet information.
Get a $50 American Express Serve® credit after you sign up for a new Serve Account in the Isis Mobile Wallet through 05/15/14.*
THE ISIS MOBILE WALLET IS HERE
The Isis Mobile Wallet is a free app available for use with many of the latest smartphones. With Isis®, you can pay with a tap of your phone.
• SHOP with confidence, knowing the Wallet is PIN-protected and if your phone is ever lost or stolen, one call can freeze your Wallet.
• PAY for purchases by adding eligible credit cards (see https://www.paywithisis.com for a current list) to your Wallet or setting up an American Express Serve Account that you can add money to with your preferred credit card, debit card or U.S. bank account(1).
• SAVE with special offers on purchases and earn loyalty points at participating merchants without having to carry around a bunch of coupons and cards.
HOW TO PAY
Paying with your phone is easy.
1. Open the Isis Mobile Wallet app and enter your PIN
2. Select a payment card to use
3. Hold the back of your phone over the contactless symbol on the terminal at checkout
WHERE TO PAY
You can use the Isis Mobile Wallet to pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted(2) – that’s hundreds of thousands of places nationwide.
SUPPORTED BY AT&T
Customer service is just a phone call away.
* OFFER TERMS: Offer only available to new American Express Serve Accountholders who successfully sign up for an American Express Serve Account via the Isis Mobile Wallet by May 15, 2014. Offer not available to existing American Express Serve Accountholders or any person that has previously cancelled his or her Account. Once approved for an American Express Serve Account and if eligible for the offer, American Express Serve will use funds provided by AT&T Mobility to apply a one-time credit to your Account in the amount shown on your Isis Mobile Wallet offer page. This credit will normally be applied promptly after Account approval, but in unusual cases could take up to thirty (30) days following approval. Limit one (1) credit per eligible Account. Subaccounts are not eligible for the Account credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.
(2) American Express Serve in the Isis Mobile Wallet can be used anywhere American Express contactless payments are accepted. Please note that some merchant contactless terminals may not be enabled to accept payment with the Isis Mobile Wallet.
Isis Terms of Service available at https://www.paywithisis.com/terms.html. Eligibility of payment cards, loyalty cards and offers depends on card issuer and merchant participation. Message and data charges may apply. Post-paid plan required. Ability to tap or transmit loyalty and offer information varies among participating merchants. Isis, Isis Mobile Wallet, Isis Ready and the associated logos are trademarks of JVL Ventures, LLC. Contactless Symbol is property of EMVCo, LLC. Other third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2014 JVL Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved.
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
• You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
• You MUST have a Data or Mobile Share Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
* View local and data usage against your AT&T Data Plan
* Activate an AT&T Data Plan
* View current AT&T mobile plan bill
* View AT&T account notifications
Share your internet connection with a Mobile Hotspot.
* Share your connection with friends, family, and colleagues — even your own Wi-Fi devices.
* Surf, search, and download
* Access work and personal mail
* Qualifying AT&T Data Plan required.
Locate nearby AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots and retail stores on your tablet. Get directions and save it in your contact list.
Use the widgets to quickly see how much data against your AT&T Data Plan has been used.
Updated to fix bug preventing proper data usage display on certain AT&T smartphones.
Browse or search your personal TV programming guide to find your favorite shows.
Schedule one time or series recordings on your DVR at home.
Set your favorite channels to bring them to the top of your guide view and tag favorite shows for quick access.
Easily view and edit your scheduled and recorded shows on your U-verse DVR at home.
Live TV, Download or stream select shows available in the U-verse application library for viewing on the go.
See U-verse feature highlights and available apps, configure settings, view the user guide and more.
We don't yet have the rights to make shows available on all devices, or to make more shows available for download and watch. We're working hard to continue to gain rights for mobile access.
The U-verse application can be accessed via cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity. Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Quality of picture varies by device and data connection. Data charges may apply.
AT&T Ringback Tones lets you:
• Preview music before you buy
• Set tones to play at specific times, and/or for select contacts
• Create shuffle playlists
• Choose from a wide selection of music options including: Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Rock, Country, Alternative/Indie, Pop, Latin, and more.
To get started or to access your AT&T Ringback Tones, download the app now.
• Easy access to remote control features of U-verse TV
• Optimized for Accessible and Senior audiences
• Features voice commands and search capabilities
• Supports TalkBack feature
• Free download
• Only works in U-verse homes with U-verse WiFi
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service is required to connect a qualifying device to an AT&T U-verse receiver.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have AT&T Mobile Remote Access Service, either VPN or Wi-Fi to use this application. Please contact your company's IT department for information about VPN access and for your login credentials. For new AT&T Mobile Remote Access Service (MRAS), VPN and/or Wi-Fi, please contact your AT&T Sales Representative.
The AT&T Global Network Client for Android supports establishing a VPN connection to the AT&T Network Based IPSEC Remote Access (ANIRA) service, as well as the AT&T VPN Tunneling Service (AVTS) to an AT&T SIG with any Android device running Android 4.0 or later using the AT&T managed VPN SSL-T service option.
The AT&T Global Network Client for Android can also establish VPN connections using IPSEC to ANIRA, AVTS to a SIG, and AVTS to an AT&T managed Cisco VPN gateway using any of the following AT&T devices. Other carrier’s devices may not support VPN capability due to differences in the carrier’s implementation of the Android operating system.
• Samsung Galaxy Express
• Samsung Galaxy S III (Android 4.1)
• Samsung Note II (Android 4.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
• Samsung Galaxy S 4
• LG Optimus G
• LG Optimus G Pro
• LG Nitro™
• LG Escape™
• MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
• MOTOROLA ATRIX™ HD
• NEC Vigor
• Pantech Discover
AT&T Mobile Remote Access Services Wi-Fi capabilities compatible with all Android 2.2 and later devices.
The AT&T Global Network Client (AGN) also includes a searchable directory of AT&T hotspots in the US and over 80 countries worldwide and a map locator of nearby AT&T hotspots.
Please see the AT&T Global Network Client (netclient) web site at http://www.corp.att.com/agnc/android/ for documentation and additional details on client usage, setup and configuration.