View any MS Visio drawing with VSD Viewer.
VSD Viewer opens and renders Visio Drawings of VSD, VDX, VSDX formats. VSDX and VSD 2013 drawing formats are supported as well!
• Open and preview any MS Visio 2000-2013 VSD drawing
• Preview drawings of VDX/VSDX file format
• Scroll, zoom and navigate multipage documents
• Copy drawings' texts
• View complex formatted objects: lines, fill, color, gradients, text formatting, text subscript and superscript, tabulated text*
• Switch documents guides visibility
• View documents with hidden objects
• View objects placed outside page boundaries
• View original dimension units
• Built-in metafiles supported
• Page numbering supported
• Support of MS VISIO 2013 THEMES
• Preview Hidden Layers
• Switch Layers Visibility
• Preview Objects Shape Data
* Tabulated texts are generally used for technical diagrams as a part of object's and document's frames
** VSD Viewer allows you to preview complex multilayered drawings and switch layers visibility
VSD Viewer is Android 4.0 compatible.
Current versions restrictions:
• Processing of huge documents and documents with multiple images may take time.
• Built-in metafiles rendering requires internet connection. Metafiles are sent to remote server for rendering.
Your ideas and feedbacks are highly appreciated at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward hearing from you!
Microsoft, Visio are registered trademarks of Microsoft corp.
Hilti’s CFS-DM Firestop Documentation Manager is a cloud-based system that provides a simple, easy-to-use process for documenting, tracking, and maintaining the passive firestop systems throughout the construction and maintenance phase of the facility. The CFS-DM software program offers functionality for preparation, documentation and reporting. A project is created on the back office website where the back office user can assign additional users, upload product data and engineering judgments, 2D floor plans and define custom or pre-defined input fields descriptions to track penetrations. Once in the field, the installer can use the app on a standard smartphone or tablet device to capture the relevant information for the installation. The app allows the user to easily update the data input fields, capture multiple photos for each penetration, scan QR Codes on Hilti identification labels and mark the location of the penetration on a 2D floor plan. A customized or standard report can be produced to show the status of the recorded penetrations.
Get started in 5 easy steps
- Download the free app from iTunes or Google Play
- Try a free 30 day trial period or call 800-879-8000 for full enrollment
- Receive a welcome email with a username and password
- Login and build your company profile
- Create a project and start documenting
Learn more at www.us.hilti.com/cfs-dm
Review tutorial videos at www.us.hilti.com/cfs-dm-videos
Contact us for a free 30 day trial account at email@example.com
Grapholite is an all-in-one diagrams designer aimed to create all types of business graphics and technical drawings from simple drafts and sketches to complex professional looking documents.
Despite the fact that app was designed with low-end tablet devices in mind it contains all features that can be expected from the mature state-of-the-art diagramming solutions like Visio: a rich set of built-in themes and styles,
sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic snap grid and integrated spline editor. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of
these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
Grapholite can be used for:
• Flow charts;
• Organizational charts;
• Uml diagrams;
• Web site structures and wireframes;
• Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups);
• Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks);
• Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.);
• Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported);
• Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams;
• Venn charts and set charts;
• Data flow diagrams;
• Process flow diagrams;
• Chevron and circular diagrams;
• Swot analysis;
• Scientific illustrations;
• Graphs, algorithms, schemes;
The app provides a unique set of shape behaviors for each diagram type. For example, windows and doors will automatically connect to walls in floor plans; shapes support automatic layout of children and collapsing\expanding of the hierarchy levels in org charts and mind maps. Connections auto-routing logic also depends on the diagram type.
Objects tree pane allows you to inspect, select, lock and hide all visual objects.
Export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.
*** This is a demo version - you can try all features for free but you can't save the results. The full version of the app named "Grapholite Diagrams Pro" is available in the Play Store. ***
The application is compatible with our Desktop, Windows Phone and Windows Store versions.