• Business Case
• Business Processes
• Change Resistance and Barriers to Use
• Conducive Work Environment
• Contingency Reserves (including Management Reserve)
• Critical Success Factors
• Culture (the 27Fs)
• Decision-Making and Compromise Making Rules
• Initiating a Project
• Learning and Development
• Moments of Truth
• Organisation Change (Transformations)
• Phase Zero
• Positive Politics
• Previous Lessons Learnt
• Project Assurance (including project reviews of all types)
• Project Board/Steering Committee and Project Executive/Sponsor
• Project Processes (Methodology)
• Selling Profitable Projects
• Signposts of Danger
• Starting up a Project
• Success Criteria
• Transformative Activities
• Vision and Leadership
• What Makes Us Special
• and much more
so that your projects will be a success.
Project Success Mentor™ comes complete with over 800 A4 pages of text, diagrams, forms, agendas, letters and check lists. Not only does it tell you how to do things, it provides you with over 60 lists of standard project log contents each containing hundreds of pre-defined and pre-categorised items (eg, objectives, assumptions, risks, project products, meetings, critical success factors, success criteria, etc). Use them as templates to kick-start your own project's logs or just to see how to structure your project's registers/logs (eg, how to structure a Risk Breakdown Structure (RBS), a Product Breakdown Structure (PBS), a Meeting Breakdown Structure (MBS), Objective Breakdown Structure (OBS), etc).
The texts within Project Success Mentor™ are cross-referenced and integrated. This means that you can drill-down on key terms to view their definition and description.
Project Success Mentor also features:
• An overall project success framework and lexicon
• Many practical tips and tricks
• Designed for both novice and experienced project participants
• Tailoring to your preference for methodology (PRINCE2™, PMBOK™, Scrum or Consulting Engagement)
• Pre-sales activities performed by enterprises that perform projects on behalf of external customers
• Project Sponsorship Body of Knowledge
• Use/complete, export/save and print handy Check Lists
so that you will feel right at home using it.
Achieving project success is much more than "to scope, on time and within budget".
Project Success Mentor™ is not about keeping your projects on track, but getting them on track in the first place.
Storage - Modify/delete SD card contents: To save preferences, project and other data.
System Tools - Bluetooth administration: To allow data to be exchanged with your PC and team members' devices..
Phone Calls - Read phone state and identity: To identify version numbers of software running on the device; NOT to access the telephone itself.
Network Communications - Create Bluetooth connections, full Internet access: To allow data to be exchanged with your PC and team members' devices.
Hardware controls - Control vibrator - For drawing attention to some messages.
advanced project management, APMBOK, PMP, programme management, program, control levers, constraints, satisfaction, dependencies, procurement, communications, project team, politics, roles and responsibilities, governance, conducive work environment, complexity.
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
To SYNC Your G-Calendar - Go to Main Menu - Scroll down to Accounts - Then sign into your Gmail account. This will activate Notifications through Gmail and Gcal.
Have you ever wished you could easily increase your selling productivity?
We have been there managing post it’s, evernote, notebook, random 3x5 cards just to track who our sales lead or project is and when we need to follow up next. Why use multiple platforms to track your sales leads and projects? Check out Project Prospect, our app eliminates headache and drastically minimizes lost sales leads or losing valuable projects.
Did you know that on average a salesperson has to communicate with a prospect 7-10 times to close a deal?
Follow up is crucial for sales success. Project Prospect is a app designed to help streamline the lead follow up process by allowing you to in one easy step: gather contact details, set a follow up date & reminder in your calendar, track contacts progress & next steps, and share all of these details with your inside team. With G-Calendar integration each prospect or project will be synced with all of your devices.
We can help you save time tracking your sales pipeline and always knowing what’s next for your valuable projects. Project Prospect will help you never let a sales lead or project fall through the cracks!
4 Reasons to Use Project Prospect:
1st - When to Follow Up
View your current Prospects & Projects with our easy to use interface. Open our app each day and know who to follow up with and your next step to close the deal.
2nd - Accomplish 4 tasks with 1 Action.
Log new leads, add a follow up event in your calendar, email the lead to your team, and add a reminder to prompt you with your next step.
3rd - Minimize Clicks to Log New Leads.
Sales Tracking tools tend to be click intensive, our app makes it easy to log new leads or projects. Less clicks = more time to find new leads.
4th - Sync Each Follow Up to All Devices.
When logging new sales leads easily sync your computer, mobile phone, or iPad with our app using G-Calendar integration.
The Benefits of Using Project Prospect:
Minimize Tasks - Accomplish up to 4 tasks with 1 action.
Simply Sync - Sync your devices using G-Calendar integration.
Easy Access - Easily access your sales pipeline information.
Less Clicks - Less clicks to log new sales entries.
Real time - Update and log sales leads without internet access
Follow Up - Always know when to follow up.
Coming Soon - The Project Prospect Dashboard:
Have you ever spent extra time at the end of your day inputting contact details into your CRM? It’s a painful process, and a waste of time. In the next few months our proprietary dashboard will allow you to push your Project Prospect data directly through to your CRM system. Eliminating the time that you would spend inputting data at the end of the day. Our Dashboard will also provide Realtime updates from your sales teams current list of leads and projects. Giving you the ability to share and help your sales team with current leads.
If you haven’t used mind maps before, they are very easy to read. Simply work outwards from the centre along the branches and sub-branches and read each key word or phrase as it grows out from the previous one. This means that as you read the branches growing from the centre towards the left hand side of the page, you will read from right to left, rather than left to right.
You can navigate the map simply by enlarging, moving and scrolling around it
The key facts about each topic will be literally ‘at your fingertips’
You can define a sequence of shifts, and generate work shifts for a given month. Allows you to change the shifts generated by moving the shift, insertion of hours of work, and introduction of overtime.
Offers the possibility to create an export in an excel file with the monthly calendar with all the details of the work shifts.
A widget provides a convenient way to quickly look up the shifts for the current week.
For each work shift you can enter a description, the start and end of the work shift, and hours of work.
The shifts are then organized in a sequence.
Just set the start date of the work sequence, in the settings of the application, in order to generate the timetable of work shifts for any month of any year.
For each work shift generated, you can change the shift, or enter overtime hours.
For each calendar month of work, you can generate an excel file that contains the details of the shifts for the month, with all the overtime. The excel file can be viewed on your smartphone or tablet, or sent by e-mail.
You can also import your shift from an excel file.
For any information or request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Rules of project management:
- The Project Manager
- Initial Work
- Reviews and Reports
- Contractors and Contracting
- Engineers and Scientists
- Computers and Software
- Senior Management, Program Offices, and Above
- Program Planning, Budgeting, and Estimating
- The Customer
- NASA Management Instructions
- Decision Making
- Professional Ethics and Integrity
- Project Management and Teamwork
- Treating and Avoiding Failures
Visit our website: http://www.dronkost.com/
Projects : This module gives an overall information on the projects and their improvement status viz., Active , Inactive, Prelim and Archived.
2.Client : This lists all the clients.
3.Contacts : This lists all the contact information's.
4.Invoice : This provides the user to generate invoice for each job in the project.
This version contains 'Sample Data' only.
Another version of application is available with Odata(SAP gateway) on request.
The purpose of this application is to enable Project Managers to effectively manage his Project by providing him a real time view of the Project Status and Information anytime anywhere. It enables the Project Manager to monitor the Scheduled Activities of the Project, thus allows him to keep a track of the Activity Progress of the Project and also maintains the Team Information working on a task. He can also view the Financial Reports and Activity Project Report for the Project for the previous, current and next fiscal year.
This application is tailored to the needs of the Project Executives, Senior Management, Portfolio / Program Managers and works in conjunction with Project Management toolsets. This application can source information from various Project Management Toolsets, with minimal effort, and provide an integrated view of all the projects from one or multiple toolsets. Project Tracker subscribers have the ability to view project information being represented on Graphical Reports, individual Project Llevel dashboards and also on a global Global Map where projects are pinned down.
Projects can be filtered upon at three different levels, and selected filters automatically apply across the graphical Reports, Project listings and Map representations. Examples of these filters are as follows:
- Portfolio, Program and Project Type
- Company, Department and Division
- Project Status: Red, Amber and Green
The application combines project-financial, -risk and -progress values in one simple and easy to use management instrument. The reports deliver a real-world view of the project information, in such a way that will highlight business areas or projects that require remedial action.
The following is provided by the application;
- Graphical Reports (bubble charts, pie charts) on Project RAG status (Overall, Progress, Cost and Risk)
- Drill-down capability from graphs, to a selection of projects or down to individual project details
- Overall Portfolio or Program Health
- Graphs on project-progress and -budget variances at portfolio, program or project level
- Geographical representation of filtered selection of projects, with drill-down capability on each project
- Project listings, as per filtered selection, with a project dashboard view at project level, incl. Project Description and Objectives, Start/End Dates, Budget and Invoiced to date, Project Manager contact details, and a lot more
The app has been uniquely crafted to meet the needs of project management professionals and planners. The Project Management app allows, viewing of the entire Project as a Gantt chart. The interactive Project Management tool, further contributes in providing flexibility in managing the project plan, on the go.
Unique features of the Gantt Pro-Plan reader/viewer:
• Imports and views Microsoft Project Plan
• Opens the plan from email inbox.
• Opens the plan from Dropbox, Google Drive.
• Has 4 task links, namely:
Finish to Start (FS)
Start to Start (SS),
Finish to Finish (FF)
Start to Finish (SF)
• Possesses Interactive Gantt-User can pinch to zoom on Gantt to change time scales-Hour view, Day view, Week view and Month view
• Possesses slider bar that increases the viewing area of Gantt for easy Project Planning
• The Project Planning task can be reviewed on the basis of 20 parameters.
• Ability to view Microsoft project XML files
1 sample plan + 2 plans
Features in the Paid Version
Unlimited project plans download
Plan delete option
Users are free to import their existing Microsoft Project Plans to Gantt Pro using:
• Manual Import via Email
• Allows importing of project plans from iPad to the Android device
• Gantt Extender - If you are working with large files try out the free Gantt Extender. It considerably reduces the size of your XML file and optimizes it for Gantt Pro App. The tool is available for download on our support site. http://www.ganttlite.com/#Tools
Visit support site for user manuals and videos
Currently the tool offers :
EV (EV, AC, CPI)
This tool is free, and it will remain free, then if you want to get additional functions in it, please let