View RSS feeds directly on your SmartWatch 2.
Smart RSS Extension can display scrollable RSS summary feeds on your SmartWatch 2.
Please note this app is only compatible with the Sony SmartWatch 2 device.
* Set up to 4 RSS links on your host device, or use the default ones.
* You may swipe horizontally on the watch to scroll through your pre-configured RSS feeds.
* Swipe up/down on watch the RSS title list to scroll through selected RSS channel articles.
* Press on a list title to read the article on your watch.
* Scroll through content pages (if more than 1) by swiping left and right on the selected article.
* If you want to get latest feeds, you can refresh the data via the menu button on your watch.
* Automatic (background) refresh can be enabled via host app.
Please note because of the limitations of the device and display, size formatting and images are removed; because of this some RSS feeds might not display properly or work at all. Most should work fine however.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2