NY Transit Status is a simple and intuitive visualization app for the NY transit status data. It provides service updates from the following supported agencies:
- NJ Transit
- NY CitiBike
The app features easy to use navigation UI: just swipe the screen left or right, or use the overhead tab bar to get to the desired service status page.
It's invaluable for daily commuters as well as NYC visitors and tourists.
Up to the minute Service Status for:
- NYC Subway and Buses
- NJ Rail
- NJ Light Rail
- NJ Bus
- MTA Bridges & Tunnels
- MTA Elevators and Escalators
- NY CitiBike
Downloadable maps for offline viewing (requires a PDF viewer) for:
- NY Subway
- NYC Bus
- NJ Rail
Access to online maps for:
- Individual Subway lines (long click on each service status item in the Subway Tab)
- Long Island Rail Road
- Metro-North Railroad
- Bridges and Tunnels
Support for phones and tablets
Please, send feedback, or if you encounter any issues, to email@example.com before leaving a low star rating. I will try to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for trying the app.
- The app is ad-supported (Android 2.3+). Ads can be removed through the in-app purchase in the Upgrades section.
- Transit status is informational only. Service data are managed and provided by respective Transit agencies.
HotStops App provides an insiders guide to New York. From hidden jewels to top tourist attractions you must see while visiting NYC. Looking for a restaurant near your hotel? Check out our listings by neighborhood. Packed with the latest HotStops print magazine issues, plus interactive videos, maps and links.
- Current and past issues of HotStops Magazine, absolutely free!
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition
- Text –formatted articles designed for maximum readability
- Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
- Search the archive of available issues.
- Bookmark your favorite article
- Share your comments with other readers
All in one app!
This application is powered by Texterity, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications, and coverleaf.com. Check the Android Market for more apps from your favorite magazines!
This application features status display and up to the minute information. The power of knowledge in the tips of your fingers.
Please NOTE the Data is from the MTA site and updated by the MTA
Added safety for failed services from MTA Status API
- Fixed Orientation Bug when loading data
- Updated Loading UI
- Updated Refresh
- Added Loading screen
- Added Multi-threading
- New UI
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don't need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
A comprehensive and entertaining location-based NYC Guide with Social Networking integration, designed to be a helpful day-to-day tool for both, NYC residents and visitors.
-- Integrated GPS GEO Location Search, Maps and Directions (needs access to internet)
-- Places (*) (Culture, Education, Entertainment, Food, Hotels, Local Businesses, Outdoors, Professional Places, Residences, Services, Shops, Sports, Tourism, Transportation)
-- Attractions (*): Art, Entertainment & Places to See.
-- Dining (*): Restaurants & Gastronomy
-- Shopping (*): Shops & Services
-- Nightlife (*): Bars, Music Clubs & Party-Locations
-- Broadway: Theaters and important Addresses
-- Sightseeing: Must-See Places & Top-Attractions in NYC. Find locations, directions, and watch linked youtube videos.
-- Events: NYC Events. What - When - Where - in New York.
-- Musicals: Up-to-date informations about all Broadway Musicals. What - Where - When.
-- NYC Parks Events: All upcoming Events in all public NYC parks. What - Where - When (Workshops, Concerts, Fitness, for Kids, Art, Artistic, and much more.)
-- Central Park Events & News
-- The Historic House Trust of New York City: All upcoming Events
-- NYPD Advisory Feed: Stay up-to-date with the latest Advisories from the New York Police Department.
-- Video Channels: Multiple NYC youtube video feeds with direct links to NYC videos:
Channels sorted by "Latest Additions":
- NYC Fashion
Channels by "Most Viewed":
- Central Park
- NYC Fashion
- Time Square
- 5th Avenue
-- NYC PhotoFeeds: Look at wonderful NYC photos released by talented photographers through public flickr photo groups:
- NYC, Street Photography, NY,NY, NY Life, High Line, Manhattan, NY Photography, Central Park, NYC Landmarks, NYC from A to ZED, SoHo New York, Tenement Museum, MoMA, MMoA, Bronx Zoo.
-- Weather: Just one click to view current NYC weather conditions and weather forecast provided by the National Weather Service
-- Get Social within the NYC app: Create an User Account, Set-up your Profile, Check-In into Places in Manhattan and New York City, comment & recommend (we called it "Shout"), Share to facebook - twitter - or by email, send and receive Messages, become Friends, and read what other users have to say ("Wall").
-- Direct access to the apps' facebook and twitter pages to provide active user support
-- App FAQ's
For the best user experience, and to enjoy all functionalities of the NYC app, it needs access to the Internet!
(*): If you are in NYC the generated GPS GEO-location search results will automatically show you local places just where you are, around you, and nearby. This way you can enjoy the full power and best user experience of the GEO-location tool. The directions tool can show you the way from where you are right now, to selected places.
If you are NOT in NYC you can search for specific places in NYC using the search box within the corresponding places sections. The automated location listings always will bring up places around you - there where you are right now. (App needs access to the Internet.)
*selected rides & parks only- see below for info:
The 'Auto Add Ride' feature only supports certain rides at:
-Blackpool Pleasure Beach
However you can still manually add rides at:
-Blackpool Pleasure Beach
-Brean Leisure Park
-Busch Gardens Tampa
-Chessington World of Adventures
-Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
-Knott's Berry Farm
-Parque Warner Madrid
-Six Flags Great Adventure
-Six Flags Great America
-Six Flags Magic Mountain
-Walt Disney World
More information about which rides & parks are supported can be found on our website: http://www.chriscoxmedia.co.uk/autoridecount
This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any theme park/company. All names/trademarks belong to respective owners. Logo font by Jecko Development.
Visit http://www.chriscoxmedia.co.uk/autoridecount for more info.
“Europa-Park Guide” offers following functions:
1. Map Navigator
Get your bearings inside Europa-Park thanks to GPS. A menu with different filters will allow you to display the places and information you chose: attractions, shows, restaurants, shopping or services (toilets, information desks, cash dispensers, etc.). A search function (GPS or text) will also help you to find your way in the park.
Keep yourself informed and find out about the last novelties and events of Europa-Park.
With our daily updated show schedule, which can be classified by name or beginning time, you will never miss your favourite show again.
4. Parking Place Assistant
When you park on the visitors’ parking-lot, activate our “Parking Place Assistant”. This function will memorise the position of your vehicle, so that you can find it easily after a day full of adventures.
5. Navigate to Park
With “Europa-Park Guide”, it’s really easy to get to Europa-Park. Use the function “Navigate to Park” and you will find out immediately your route to Europa-Park and the estimated duration of your trip.
Discover the last weather forecast for Europa-Park.
7. Park closing
Receive information about how long the park is open today.
Send us an e-mail or call us. We are always there for you!
9. Europa-Park TV
Stay up-to-date with videos of our YouTube channel, even in the off-season.
Discover within this multimedia App the history of Germany’s biggest theme park, the Europa-Park in Rust.
Navigate along a timeline and find out, which attraction was build and what milestone was archieved througout the years.
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
★ Search for businesses near you
★ Add reviews, photos, and tips for your favorite businesses
★ Tap quick links to find nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and more
★ Narrow your searches by 'hood, distance, price, and what's open now
★ Browse reviews to read what's great (and not so great) in your city
★ Find great deals offered by your favorite local businesses
★ Check in and share on Facebook and Twitter
★ Make reservations on OpenTable without leaving the Yelp app
★ Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your phone
★ Yelp does augmented reality with Monocle. Overlay business information onto the world around you.
Download the new app!
What’s the waiting time at ‘Joris and de Draak’? Is the weather going to stay fine? What time does the Raveleijn park show begin? Where is ‘Polles Keuken’? Download the Efteling app and you can find out everything straight from your smartphone.
Zoom in on your favourite attractions, add them to your favourites and discover in an instant everything you could wish to know about them. Straight from your smartphone, as you walk through the park. You can also see what extra special things Efteling has to offer that day, such as tips on tasty treats. You won’t miss a thing and the build up starts while you’re still at home, of course, as you plan your day in advance.
Get the most out of your day at Efteling:
download the free app today!
Calcula la ruta Origen - Destino para llegar a cualquier lugar del sistema transmilenio con el menor número de intercambios y el menor número de paradas de transbordo. Se puede elegir el día y hora sobre los cuales se desea hacer el recorrido para que pueda planear su viaje desde antes. También se puede elegir si se tienen en cuenta solo los servicios activos o todos los servicios. Para cada bus se muestran todos los horarios y se resaltan los horarios activos.
Lista de funcionalidades:
* Búsqueda de mejor ruta dada una estación de origen y una de destino. La búsqueda se puede hacer por troncal, mapa, nombre de estación y google maps.
* Costo del pasaje para el sistema transmilenio. Indica cuanto tiempo resta entre los cambios de hora pico y hora valle.
* Troncales del sistema transmilenio.
* Búsqueda de estación por palabra y por cercanía basada en información GPS.
* Visualización de troncales y estaciones de transmilenio en google maps.
* Búsqueda de bus.
* Medición de velocidad y ubicación de estación para buses de transmilenio por GPS
* Visualización de ruta de bus con mapa de recorrido incluido.
* Búsqueda de alimentadores.
* Consulta de alimentadores en una estación.
* Integración con calendario de festivos. Muestra que buses se encuentran en operación en el momento de la consulta según el día.
* Lista y búsqueda y detalles de las rutas del SITP.
* Tablas de rutas del SITP.
* Mapas de las rutas del SITP.
* Puntos de recarga de tarjeta tu llave.
* Ubicación de puntos de recarga por GPS.
* Visualización de punto de recarga en google maps.
* Mapa general del sistema transmilenio.
* Consulta de estaciones desde el mapa.
* Números de policía por troncales
* SITP y alimentadores en google maps
* Noticias de movilidad
No dudes en contactarnos si tienes información acerca de nuevas rutas o cambios en rutas existentes. Puedes ayudarnos enviándonos correos con este tipo de información o recomendándonos a tus amigos.
Si la aplicación te presenta algún error y quieres ayudarnos, puedes reportarlo desde la opción de reportar el error que automáticamente se abre, y en el comentario puedes indicar que te encontrabas haciendo cuando se presentó el error.
Si encuentras problemas con rutas, o que falta actualizar alguna información, nos puedes contactar a nuestro correo electrónico o a nuestra comunidad en facebook indicándonos el problema. Hemos recibimos comentarios como por ejemplo "falta actualizar rutas" los cuales no nos son de mucha utilidad, si no nos indican cuales rutas son (si conoces y nos envías la página web donde está la información actualizada mucho mejor).
Nota: La aplicación TransmiSitp no tiene relación alguna con transmilenio ni ninguna de sus filiales. Tampoco tenemos relación con moovit. La información de la aplicación es la información pública que se destina para los usuarios del sistema.
currently, not support in English!
KW: Bus, Dan, lines, map, busline.co.il, Tel Aviv, דן, אוטובוס, תל אביב, מפה, מפות, קווים, קו, free text
Buy All Theme Park Tickets for Less than at the Parks
Huge Savings in most cases all from this app.
"THE APP MADE BY LOCALS THAT LOCALS USE"
Put more magic in your trip! Perfect for anyone visiting Universal Studio, see wait times that are updated in real time, so you know which of your favorite rides and shows to visit next. Plus, it's the only app to show real time restaurant wait times - a big time saver!
Whether you're planning a trip or in the park now, grab the "must have" app filled with everything you need to know about Universal Studio.
MORE FUN, LESS WAITING IN LINE
Don’t miss out on the fun because you're waiting in line! Visit more of your favorite attractions with helpful maps of Universal Studio.
See up-to-date ride wait times at a glance. And, get current times and locations for your favorite characters, parades, and fireworks.
View detailed descriptions of each ride and show, including if it accepts Fast Pass and height/age requirements. Easily find attractions by name, distance, or wait time, and check off your favorites so you can quickly find them again.
FIND THE BEST RESTAURANTS
Hungry? Get a handy restaurant list and view wait times that are constantly updated (a time-saving feature other apps don’t have).
Check out the type of cuisine, average price, phone number, and if they accept reservations. What's the closest restaurant to you right now? The app will tell you, or show you on a map.
COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO
Features of the Orlando Theme Parks app include:
* Helpful "insider" information: Get must-have information on all rides and restaurants to maximize your fun.
* Real time ride wait times: Save time in line by knowing the wait before you go
* Restaurant profiles: With exclusive real time wait times plus helpful descriptions, you'll find the best places to eat
* Park maps with your location: Easily find your way (without getting lost!) .
* Free app updates from a local guide: Apptasmic is the only Theme Park App Company based in Celebration, Florida (Disney Park Planned Community) with the latest updates and information on Universal.
The app features detailed information about Universal Studio (including Universal Studios Orlando, Islands of Adventure, and Universal's CityWalk).
ALERT LTZ is a travel reinvented that dynamically will alert you with an alarm if there is a gap ZTL (Limited Traffic Zone), where you can not enter
showing you automatically on the map the cameras,the days and times of entry areas. The application knows at any moment where you will find the various cameras,
preferential, traffic lights, pedestrian areas and warns you of the dangers.
Are available all the cities of Italy with over 2000 cameras.
Just log on to the application with your Android smartphone, select your preferred settings and start move in the car with a smart partner at your side,
now and forever.
Ah right, did we mention it was free?
HOW TO REGISTER IN LTZ
To access the LTZ Alert you can register using an email address and a password at your convenience or sign in with your Facebook account.
Once registered, you can navigate in the menu, see where the cameras are, and start browsing dynamic with the update of the position of the machine
in real time.
HOW IT WORKS
Alert LTZ is very simple. The first time you sign the application you have the ability to set your ticket LTZ and select a city for free with all
the features of the Premium version. The game is done! At this point you can start the map and see all the gates of the city LTZ selected.
The application allows you to view the gates of limited traffic zone,and notifies you via an alarm when you're too close and you are not allowed to enter.
Enough fines, LTZ Alert helps you drive safely, by saving.
#-ITALY (ALL CITIES)
# SPAIN - (SOON)
# INGHILTERA - (SOON)
# NORTHERN EUROPE - (SOON)
#Setting up the ticket LTZ with its expiration date
#Setting of the areas where you can enter
#Setting of various maps, Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hibrido
#Setting Alarm Yes / No
#Setting the zoom of the map
#Customizing settings LTZ
#Cameras of various areas LTZ, 24/24, LTZ 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
#Cameras of various areas of LTZ Preferential, 24/24
#Update frequency GPS (Example 2 meters, 5 meters, etc.)
#Update frequency position (Example 1 sec, 2 sec etc)
#Setting safe distance from the cameras (Example 20 meters, 50 meters, etc.)
#Setting the screen length to alert popup LTZ (Example 2 sec, 3 sec etc)
From December 10, 2013 is online the PRO version of the application,where you can choose infinite cities to add to your guide.
Beautiful, simple and smart to find the LTZ in your city.