The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
- Finnish (With support from Ilkka Kuuloja)
- Ukrainian (With support from Beloshapka Andrew)
- Spanish (With support from Carlos Andres Campos)
- Turkish (With support from Cemalettin Çalık)
- Italian (With support from Alexander945)
- Portuguese (With support from Gustavo Amadera)
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to email@example.com with the "Android-Glasgow" mark in the subject line. Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
Keywords: Glasgow Coma Scale, assessment of consciousness, neurology, critical care medicine, anesthesiology, pediatrics, drug and alcohol abuse, toxicology, diagnosis, calculator
Let's continue with a healthy diet!
It helps you to record daily weight, body fat percentage.
■ Easy data entry
■ Scrollable Graphs
■ Graphs your weight & body fat percentage
■ Scrollable calender
■ Can be recorded on calendar date by double-tapping
■ Calender memo
Use our app to:
-Get information on all Black Scale releases
-View Collection LookBooks of our recent season release
-View Video LookBooks of our recent season release
-Purchase Black Scale product on the app.
-Get discount codes for our online store on the app.
-Get directions to all of our Black Scale retail stores
-Call any of our locations
-Call our online store customer service
-Check out our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram inside the app.
-Stream Black Scale Mixes from the app
These interactive clinical scales include instructions on how to administer the psychiatric tests, as well as a comprehensive scoring system based on the origins of the scales. Mental health professionals will find this format convenient and useful, allowing them to find the right instrument quickly for immediate use with patients, and add the findings to their records.
The collection of scales currently includes the following:
Depression and Anxiety
• Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ)
• Patient Health Questionnaire 9-item (PHQ-9)
• Brief Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-Brief)
• Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-SADS)
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7)
• Major Depression Inventory (MDI)
• Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAM-A)
• Geriatric Depression Scale: Short Form (GDS-S)
• Geriatric Depression Scale: Long Form (GDS-L)
• Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Parent Rating Scale (VADPRS)
• Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Teacher Rating Scale (VADTRS)
• Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale (ASRS-V1.1)
• The Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale (BSDS)
• The Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (CHAT)
• Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale (AIMS)
• Clinical Global Impressions Scale (CGI)
• Global Assessment of Function (GAF)
Additional scales will be available in future updates.
The Baby Scale app is a simple app that assists the health care professional in making a fast and accurate calculation of an infant’s day to day weight loss displayed as a percentage of birth weight loss.