This is a beta version for users who want to test the latest and sometimes greatest versions of MediaMonkey, but are willing to tolerate the bugs that come with a beta build. It expires 15 days after the most recent installation/update, but can be used indefinitely if it is updated every 15 days OR if the MediaMonkey Pro unlocker is installed.
New in Version 1.1
Find more from same
Context commands in player
Rating in widgets
Improved handling of external storage
Voice Control (beta)
+ 150 Improvements and fixes
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Sync with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, media including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage and sync Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, by Folder, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Play any content supported by your device (it relies on system codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Album Art / Tracklist views
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
Note: To sync wirelessly, it must be used with the latest beta version of MediaMonkey for Windows.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purcases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on OS versions < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on OS versions < 4.2
DJ members and guests have the ability to listen to and search songs and videos in our catalog.
DJ members can also add their favorite songs and videos to their queue and then access their queue on the MyMP3Pool website with their laptop. Some key features are continuous play, search, rate and provide feedback on songs and videos. This is just another benefit of being a part of the best digital DJ record pool in the world.
・Due to the specification change of Android 4.4 and later, writing to SD card is restricted by Android.
A library can be newly created in the location where writing to SD card is allowed by Android 4.4 and later ((sdcard)/Android/data/jp.pioneer.prosv.android.rbm/files).
Note: If those who use an SD card on Android 4.3 and earlier update to Android 4.4 and later, track information will not be displayed due to the above-mentioned restriction.
If you encounter such a problem, please import the tracks in the Android device or in rekordbox (Mac/Windows) to rekordbox (Android) again.
Note: An issue where some Android devices cannot be connected to CDJ using a USB cable if such a device is updated to 4.4 or later has been identified.
If you cannot connect CDJ to your mobile device using a USB cable, please try connecting them via Wi-Fi.
rekordbox is a music management App for Pioneer DJ products.
You can transfer music files from your Mac/Windows to this App to prepare for your DJ performance such as creating playlists, setting cue points, and so on.
Changes and settings that have been made on your Android device can be written back to rekordbox on your Mac/Windows for further editing and playback.
You can also play music files in the Android version of rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(currently CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-900NXS, and XDJ-AERO are supported.)
Main features :
Transferring music files from rekordbox on your Mac/Windows to this App via Wi-Fi.
Setting memory cues/loops, hot cues/loops. Analysing and editing beat grids/keys.
(Please note that features such as memory cues/loops and hot cues/loops are not included in XDJ-AERO.)
Editing comments and rating tracks.
Creating and editing playlists.
Playing music files in rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(USB and Wi-Fi connection can be used with CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS. Wi-Fi connection can be used with XDJ-AERO. A Wi-Fi rooter is required to connect this app to CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS via Wi-Fi.)
Importing existing music files from your Android device.
Please refer to the rekordbox web site at http://www.rekordbox.com for the verified Android devices.
We recommend you install the Mac/Windows version of rekordbox (2.0.1 or later) on your computer to use this App more effectively.
The Mac/Windows version of rekordbox can be downloaded for free from Pioneer rekordbox web site: http://www.rekordbox.com
* Pioneer confirmed the app runs on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
Please note that Pioneer does not guarantee that this App works without any issues even if you use the above devices.
RealBand is PG Music's arranging, sequencing, and digital audio recording program. RealBand Remote allows you to control many aspects of RealBand remotely. There are transport features, which include play, stop, rewind, forward. There is a mixer that displays volume, pan and VU information for every track. Conductor features allow you to jump through your RealBand song seamlessly. And, there is a chord window that also allows you to jump to different points in the song, and view the chord progression as the song plays back.
Two modes of operation. 1) play 2) add / edit / delete.
To add a cue point, enter edit mode (small button on bottom right of the screen), scroll to where you want to place the cue point and hit one of the coloured cue pads. To delete a cue, in edit mode, press and hold the coloured cue pad you wish to delete.
To play a cue, in play mode, just hit the coloured cue pad. If the track is already playing it will jump to the cue and continue playing from the cue point. If the track is paused, a tap will simply jump to the cue point. Press and hold to jump and play. Releasing now will stop play and jump back.
- Cue points are limited to 5. I know the very latest Serato software allows more, but screen space is limited on mobiles so I restricted to 5 in the app.
- If there is enough demand, I will add loops in a future release, so please let me know if you want this adding.
- Only 44100Hz, 16 bit, stereo files are supported (the most common format). Again, if there is enough demand, I will add other sample rates, so please email me if this is important to you.
LIVECUE IS NOT ENDORSED OR OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY SERATO AUDIO RESEARCH LTD.
Perfect for musicians or DJs!
- Supports .mp3, .ogg, .wav and .mid
- Saving, importing and exporting different layouts
- Record audio from the microphone and save it as an mp3
- Play multiple buttons simultaneously.
- Individually control volume for each button
- Loop each audio sample.
- Set a delay before playing a looped audio sample
We are always interesting in your feedback, so any suggestions, comments or features you would like then let us know!
We also hate bugs as much as you do, and although we try to squash every one some can get through so let us know if you find any!
Note: Internet permissions are used for sending us any crashes that occur so we can continue making the app better
NEW! Supports loading TouchOSC layouts directly. This feature is in alpha, so the following restrictions apply:
- no support yet for multi-buttons, multi-faders, timer, battery, encoder.
- can only load the first page of the layout
- font size is ignored
OSCPad lets users create their own touchscreen layouts that send Open Sound Control messages over wifi to control computers or musical equipment.
Using PureData or OSC to MIDI software like OSCulator, OSCPad can control software like Traktor, Reason, Kontakt, Massive, VSTs, DAWs such as Logic, ProTools, Ableton Live, Reaper, PureData.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Full MIDI control over USB OTG for devices with USB host support
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Beautiful and clean UI
The entire user interface matches the material design guidelines to ensure Phonograph is an eye candy for you. Full usage of Android 5.0 Lollipops API 21 (scene transitions and ripples).
Easy to use
No complicated or overblown menus but a familiar interface, so that you will feel right at home when you start using Phonograph. The floating play-/pause button is always present to allow quick playback controls.
Phonograph automatically downloads additional information about your artists such as pictures or the artists biographies.
The UI colors change dynamically to match the main contents base color.
The inbuilt tag editor allows you to easily edit the tags of your music files such as title, artist, album name (...) for single songs or whole albums. You can even either let Phonograph automatically download missing album covers for you (powered by Last.fm) or choose one from your internal storage.
Detailed file informations
Some useful and advanced informations for you geeks out there.
And OF COURSE
- Phonograph have all those standard features such as:
- Create and edit playlists
- Homescreen widget
- Lockscreen playback controls
- "Go-To Actions" such as jump from a song or an album right to its artist
Keep in mind that this is a beta, more features are coming soon
If you want to help translating come here: https://phonograph.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=26521
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the X32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the BEHRINGER X32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix
- Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
- Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
- MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels' signal levels with just one fader: --more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
- Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
- Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
- Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
- Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
- Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
- Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
- Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.
Dj Durisimo created this App so you can have his mixes with you on the go at all times.! The App is absolutely free of charge and it comes Pre-loaded with an array of music like Merengue, Salsa, Bachatas, House, Dembow, Reggae, Reggaeton, Hip Hop, R&B, Freestyle and more.DJ Durisimo will be keeping you tuned in on all future events and will be making sure you obtain the hottest mixes he's put together at all times. All new mixes and updates are created on a weekly or bi monthly basis. Unlike other apps just based on Solely Music, Durisimo decided to implement modern tabs that enables you to take pictures directly from the app, leave voice messages, comments and even allows you to subscribe and obtain free coupons or tickets to future events.
(Sorry for the lack of updates as of recent. I've got exams this week. Expect to see more updates starting around the 14th.)
MyOSC is an updated alternative to TouchOSC for Android. It provides compatibility with TouchOSC custom layout files and uses the TouchOSC Bridge to communicate with computers. It has almost all of the components found in TouchOSC as well. You can use it as a MIDI controller or as a custom remote control for other projects.
This is a free public beta while MyOSC is in development. The final free version of MyOSC will not support custom layouts.
Custom layouts go in /sdcard/MyOSC
Things not yet finished:
- OSC (lol)
- Z and C MIDI events (on-touch and color-change MIDI events)
- Battery and Clock objects
- Multifaders, Multibuttons, Multi-XYpads
- Install layouts directly from editor
- Looks terrible on LDPI and some MDPI devices
Please report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This is a music player,not a music downloader .
It is a simple yet stylish music player for android.
It is one of the most beautiful music player featuring a blurry / blur theme or glassy / glass theme and minimalist design.
Music Player features the most modern yet classical interface.The style of this Music player is simply elegant.
It lets you manage your music very easily and effectively with Multi -select option to play the songs and now there is an option to manage your music via folder view as well.This Mp3 Player is becoming one of the most successful and popular mp3 players available in the android market.
This Audio Player supports mp3,wav ,flac and many other such audio formats.
Listen to your favorite music on the most elegant and beautiful user interface.
Control the sound of the songs with a power 5 band equalizer.
It is based on artists ,albums,songs,playlists etc.(Supporting wav , mp3, flac and many other such formats)
The perfect animations and minimalist design has a soothing effect on you.
We will be upgrading the UI of the lock screen and will improve the equalizer as we have been requested to do so.We are planning to add bass boost and reverb effect to the equalizer.We will also improve the playlist feature and make it more intuitive.
Currently you can add songs to a playlist and add it to the now playing list.
You can even multi select songs to add it to now playing list and save it to a playlist of your choice.
We are working on the app to provide you with genre view as well as improving lock screen controls.
You can totally create new playlists too from the now playing list.
Play songs from where ever you want,like song list album list,artist list,playlist etc.
This music player is Free and Good reviews are motivating us to improve the player regularly based on your positive feedback.
# Elegant and beautiful User interface.
# Tag Editor(supporting mp3 ,wav and other audio formats)
# 5 band equalizer
# Browse and play music by songs,album,artist,playlist and folders
# Sort your songs by more than 5 ways.
# Create Playlists and Save them(from "now playing" screen)
# Multi- select to play,queue or delete
# Browse by folder.
This Audio Player is still in Beta and is under development so If you find a bug or if the player crashes make sure you that let us know (and give a change to fix it) before you give us a bad review.
If you have a feature to request or a bug to report ,please submit a request at : email@example.com
We respond to every email.
Thank you :)
All images are used from www.unsplash.com which is a royalty free collection of stock images.
Open sourceLibraries used
Ray Arc menu https://github.com/daCapricorn/ArcMenu
quick Action view
You can also go to http://www.thizzler.com for the full version of the website.
Youth Radio is an award-winning youth-driven production company reporting from all around the U.S.. Our stories explore every topic you can think of, by young people about the things that matter to them. Our stories air on mass outlets like National Public Radio, and are featured across the web on National Geographic, Medium, Boing Boing, Huffington Post, and more.
*Listen to Our Favorite Stories*
Each week, Youth Radio will add a new story to the app. We’ll touch on everything from education and health, to race and culture, to science, economics and politics.
*Share Your Story*
Our favorite part: every story asks you a question. Respond with a photo, answer a poll, and share your point of view. That way, we can include YOUR story in our future reporting.
*How We Made This*
Using a tool called App Inventor, a team of young people here at Youth Radio worked with mentors and partners from the MIT App Inventor Project at MIT, Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab to design and code everything you see on the app.
*Friendly Reminder: Beta! *
We are still working on speeding it up, and some other cool features. So we would love your feedback, but please be kind.
Youth Radio is a Peabody Award-winning production company that trains diverse young people in digital media and technology. Partnering with industry professionals, students learn to produce content and tools that bring youth perspectives to topics of public concern, reaching audiences in the tens of millions. The young people who are a part of Youth Radio Interactive (YRI)--a collaboration with MIT--use coding, data-driven storytelling, and design to create online and mobile projects that engage communities in conversation about today's most pressing issues.