- More than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
- Smart Music Library with a global search (browse all music catalogues at once)
- A Curent Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- edjing World: Your own eDJ profile page to promote your talent to your fans!
Nothing can stop you. You're the DJ.
With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
"After they demoed their iPad app for me at LeWeb earlier this month, I went from intrigued to impressed." RUDEBAGUETTE
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
- Access to your local music library to mix all your tracks
- SoundCloud: Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Deezer: Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 30 million tracks
- Global Search tool to simplify and unify the music search experience by browsing all music at once
- Current Playlist
- edjing WORLD: access to your edjing DJ profile and boost your audience
- An unlimitted Cloud storage space to access to your mixes anywhere
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, Loop, Echo, equalizer, Scratch
Pitch on Vinyl…
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store to access all the features of the app
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Access and mix millions of tracks from SoundCloud and Deezer.
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special DJ sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point, loop, echo,…
You can also get more awesome DJ effects via our in-app Store!
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS:
Choose your skin and mix like a pro!
- Neon Skin for electrifying turntables and many others to discover
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
Build a collaborative playlist of songs that all of your friends like and enjoy the music on your Chromecast or any computer. When you host a party, everyone can add their favorite songs to the queue, and downvote those they don't like - if a majority is reached, the song is automatically skipped. Guests can remove their own songs. The host maintains the option to swipe all songs away to remove them, skip to the next track, and control volume.
QCast works on all Android devices 4.0.3 and later. The host needs a Google account to log in and access songs uploaded to Play Music or through an All Access subscription.
We're hard at work on more features to make QCast great! Join our Google+ community to provide feedback and help us test the latest version of QCast Music. https://plus.google.com/communities/115530360364305538164
This is a beta version for users who want to test the latest and sometimes greatest versions of MediaMonkey, but are willing to tolerate the bugs that come with a beta build. It expires 15 days after the most recent installation/update, but can be used indefinitely if it is updated every 15 days OR if the MediaMonkey Pro unlocker is installed.
New in Version 1.1
Find more from same
Context commands in player
Rating in widgets
Improved handling of external storage
Voice Control (beta)
+ 150 Improvements and fixes
MediaMonkey helps you navigate and manage and sync large music collections. Key features in the initial release:
- Sync with MediaMonkey for Windows (Playlists, media including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc.)
- Manage and sync Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video, etc...
- Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, by Folder, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
- Play any content supported by your device (it relies on system codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling), an equalizer, and sleep timer
- Bookmarking for large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
- Access, play, and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
- Edit properties for single/multiple files
- Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
- Playlist management with hierarchy
- Now Playing views: Album Art / Tracklist views
- Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
- Compatible with Beats audio on HTC devices
- Full-library search
Note: To sync wirelessly, it must be used with the latest beta version of MediaMonkey for Windows.
Explanation re. Permissions:
Storage: Read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
Your accounts: find accounts on the device - to allow purcases of feature upgrades
Network communication: full network access, pair with bluetooth devices - for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP & bluetooth playback
Hardware controls: change your audio settings - for audio/video playback
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - for UPnP/DLNA
- change system display settings - for uninterrupted video playback
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - for Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP/DNA
- modify system settings - for audio settings
- prevent tablet from sleeping - for video playback
- retrieve running apps - to show/hide the tray icon
Development tools: test access to protected storage - to sync/download content via UPnP
- Google Play billing service - to buy feature addons
- view network connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
- view Wi-Fi connections - for WiFi sync / UPnP
System tools: install shortcuts - to create shortcuts to playlists
Read phone status and identity - to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on OS versions < 4.2) during a phone call
Disable your screen lock - to allow for a Lock Screen Player on OS versions < 4.2
Control any zone of your home. Wirelessly control your NuVo multi-room audio system from your Android mobile device, and be closer to your music, anytime, anywhere. Play any music selection from iTunes or Windows Media Player, and even access audio from the internet (Pandora, SiriusXM, and over 100,000+ TuneIn stations*), all throughout your home. Luxuriate in the convenience.
Using your Android device you can select and play any of these music options anywhere you choose.
-Windows Media Audio
-SiriusXM (subscription required)*
-Rhapsody (subscription required)*
Use your personal device to play music on your patio, scroll through your music library, add music to your playlist, or create your own personal Pandora station. With your Android control app, you choose the music to play, plus when and where to play it. Listen in one room, or in multiple areas throughout the house. Enjoy the same song, or let everyone in your family select their own preference…simultaneously. It’s your music, the way you want it, and the NuVo app just gets you closer to it.
Start your app, select the area where you want your music (ie. Patio) and select what you want to hear. It’s that simple. Your music is at your fingertips and can follow you throughout your home.
-Control of your music library, power, volume, music queue, pause, next, mute
-Control of music in each area of your home
-Multiple sources of music to choose from
-Pandora station customization
-Ability to search your music by artist name, album, genre, or favorites
-Now playing display with album art, artist name, station, or album
NuVo uses Wi-Fi to control your music anytime and anywhere.
Required: NuVo Music Port (NV-MPS4 or NV-MPS4-E), Android version 2.3.3 or newer
*Streaming service subject to geographic availability.
Bookmarks, variable speed playback, A-B repeat, equalizer, scrobbling, etc.
Supported audio formats : mp3, ogg, flac, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, wav (8/16bit pcm)
Want to help translate to your language?
* Browse and play your audio by folders, playlists, albums, artists, and genres
* Tempo control (variable speed playback)
You can change tempo from 0.25x to 4.00x with the same pitch.
* Pitch control (audio key changer)
You can change pitch from -0.5 to +0.5 octave (-6.00 to +6.00 semitones).
* Auto playback history
* Sleep timer
* Selectable themes
* ICS lockscreen support
* musiXmatch FloatingLyrics support
* Vocal remover (for center-panned vocals)
You can use it for karaoke.
and more ...
You can activate the following extra features by purchasing Unlocker.
* No banner ads
* Tempo from 0.25x to 5.00x
* Pitch from -2 to +2 octaves (-24.00 to +24.00 semitones)
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets
Home screen Widgets in separate download "MortPlayer Widgets"
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_Music/
- Folder based navigation with simple folder change and auto progress to next folder
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports ScrobbleDroid and Simple last.fm Scrobbler (both interfaces also supported by many other scrobblers, like the official last.fm app)
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
- Material design
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook:
To keep the audio stream playing when you exit the application, press the home key on your Android device and you can use the other functions of your device while streaming.
You can also refresh the current playing song/DJ, last played list of songs, or any other tabs lists (Events, News) by pressing the menu key and touching "Refresh" on the menu
- Folder view
- 6 Extra Fonts
- 3 Extra Themes
- White Widget theme.
- Crossfading, manual and auto (not compatible with all devices).
- Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
- Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
- Manually search and set Artist images.
- Blacklist Folders and Tracks
- White widget theme.
- Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
- Floating window control widget
- Charts, top Artist and Tracks from LastFM
- Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
- Widget and Notification customizations.
- View Artists as bigger grid.
- View Genres as List and as Big list.
- Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
- Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
- 2 Extra text animations
- 1 Extra transition effect
- Developer love!
- More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
- Try out the free version before you buy.
- This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
BlackPlayer standard features:
- Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
- Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
- Gapless playback
- Tag editor
- 3D Transition effects
- 3 Widgets
- Lyrics viewing and editing.
- Lockscreen control support
- Sleep Timer
- Interchangeable fonts and themes.
- LastFM scrobbler
- Weekly most played tracks
Music and images used in screenshots are licensed to Creative Commons Free for Commercial use. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
・Due to the specification change of Android 4.4 and later, writing to SD card is restricted by Android.
A library can be newly created in the location where writing to SD card is allowed by Android 4.4 and later ((sdcard)/Android/data/jp.pioneer.prosv.android.rbm/files).
Note: If those who use an SD card on Android 4.3 and earlier update to Android 4.4 and later, track information will not be displayed due to the above-mentioned restriction.
If you encounter such a problem, please import the tracks in the Android device or in rekordbox (Mac/Windows) to rekordbox (Android) again.
Note: An issue where some Android devices cannot be connected to CDJ using a USB cable if such a device is updated to 4.4 or later has been identified.
If you cannot connect CDJ to your mobile device using a USB cable, please try connecting them via Wi-Fi.
rekordbox is a music management App for Pioneer DJ products.
You can transfer music files from your Mac/Windows to this App to prepare for your DJ performance such as creating playlists, setting cue points, and so on.
Changes and settings that have been made on your Android device can be written back to rekordbox on your Mac/Windows for further editing and playback.
You can also play music files in the Android version of rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(currently CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-900NXS, and XDJ-AERO are supported.)
Main features :
Transferring music files from rekordbox on your Mac/Windows to this App via Wi-Fi.
Setting memory cues/loops, hot cues/loops. Analysing and editing beat grids/keys.
(Please note that features such as memory cues/loops and hot cues/loops are not included in XDJ-AERO.)
Editing comments and rating tracks.
Creating and editing playlists.
Playing music files in rekordbox with Pioneer DJ products that support this App.
(USB and Wi-Fi connection can be used with CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS. Wi-Fi connection can be used with XDJ-AERO. A Wi-Fi rooter is required to connect this app to CDJ-2000NXS and CDJ-900NXS via Wi-Fi.)
Importing existing music files from your Android device.
Please refer to the rekordbox web site at http://www.rekordbox.com for the verified Android devices.
We recommend you install the Mac/Windows version of rekordbox (2.0.1 or later) on your computer to use this App more effectively.
The Mac/Windows version of rekordbox can be downloaded for free from Pioneer rekordbox web site: http://www.rekordbox.com
* Pioneer confirmed the app runs on Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
Please note that Pioneer does not guarantee that this App works without any issues even if you use the above devices.
- A remote speaker or wireless headphones
- A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere in your house or out on your deck.
- A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
This is not just another file streaming app... you can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Spotify, Grooveshark, YouTube, or iTunes and feed the live sound directly to your Android device. SoundWire lets you listen to the free versions of Grooveshark and Spotify on your phone.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too... SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer's line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G.
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net (do NOT obtain the server from any other web site).
- Live audio capture and streaming
- Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
- True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
- Easy to use
- Compression option greatly reduces network usage
- Can work over Bluetooth by enabling tethering
- Stream music from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
- Runs on all Android versions back to 1.5, put your old phone to good use
For more information see the user's guide at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
If you have any problems please see the troubleshooting tips at the above link. For example if you get choppy audio try restarting your wireless router, then try the other troubleshooting suggestions in the guide. The most common reason for connection problems is incorrect firewall settings at the PC or router. Please contact support at email@example.com if you have any problem.
The free version of the application identifies itself by voice every 45 minutes and displays ads. There is a 10 minute compression trial in the free version. The full version enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle multiple clients (up to 10 connections), and has no ads or voice identification. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds. Please consider purchasing the full version of SoundWire if you'd like to support the developer.
You may want to use a remote control app together with SoundWire. Some good choices include: Grooveshark Remote, Spotimote (Spotify remote), Remote for iTunes, Android VNC, Unified Remote.
Please rate the app and comment on Google Play to let us know what you think of SoundWire. If you have a question or bug report send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If reporting a problem please give your phone's Android version and make/model.
- Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
- Phone calls: Mutes audio when you receive or make a call. Without this permission music would continue to play, interfering with your call.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
Music Player can guide you easily to find out all the music in your phone. And manage your music easily.
This music player is not only show up the music list, but also allow you built your own favorite play list.
Add Over 20+ background skins to make your music player look more outstanding.
* Quick to show up all your songs in playlists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files from your sd card.
* Lyric search and download online, matching the most appropriate lyrics for your songs and download automatically.
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Five band equalizer.
* More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
Improve sound quality on your Android device.
Make your music and video sounds like never before.
Support folder player.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Intuitive player, uses simple and innovative controls. The most professional player designed for music and video enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio and video decoding technology, it will play the music and video perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer controls will help you manually adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results.
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Browse and play all videos with equalizer
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Music surround left and right
* Turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Edit playinglist
* Delete Song from sdcard
* One simple home screen WIDGET (4x1)
* SHAKE IT feature:give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Lock Screen CONTROLS support: display time, day, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous, unlock CONTROLS in lock screen.
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* 17 types of equalizer presets for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Share this player with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Simple is the new Smart.
Marine Music Player is a new and innovative and revolutionary app which is currently in beta and continuously in development
One of the most beautiful and powerful material design music for Android!
This app is one of the most powerful yet simple and surprisingly faster than other apps.
Beautiful skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
Material design music is evolving, please try it and tell your opinion to make it grow together.
Currently it has following Features:-
1)Complete Material design music player
1)Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists recents and folders.
2)Create and Edit Playlist
3)Scrobbling support via scrobble droid and simple last.fm
4)embedded lyrics support
5)lyric support via third party plugin
6)7 band Equalizer
7)Preset and bass boost support
8)lockscreen support for 4.0+
9)3 home screen WIDGETS (4x2,4x2,4x1).
10)Use album art color (a unique feature try it)
11) Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop controls in notification status.
12) Headset/Bluetooth Controls
13) display cool transparency effect when playing
14) artist art and genre art are made from combination of album and songs art .
15) (Coming soon)SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
16) Gorgeous background skins, cool transparency effect for beautiful experience
17) Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
18) Music Library with SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
19)gapless playback support
20)programmable sleep timer
23)Ability to Customize Every aspect of app
24)use album art color in playing view
25) 6 theme color
26)light and dark theme
27)card view support
28)consume as little as 10MB of RAM.(Only service RAM is 10 mb)
29)crop album art
30)many sorting modes
31)support for lst and grid views
32)pause album art loading for smooth scrolling.
Planned Functions IN Future Updates:-
1) Scrobbling via last.fm official app
3)Auto Missing Album Art Downloader
and many more
For any issues ,please drop us a mail instead of giving 1 star.
Single click = New Shuffling
If you are looking for a fancy music player then this is not the right place to go. If you do not know shuffling, you are gonna delete it!
We believe music is enjoyable if there are no complexities. This simple application is designed by keeping shuffle mp3 player in mind. Very simple control to enjoy music.
-Efficient Searching on single click
-Song Info (Artist,Album) , Direct Searching on web
-Cool Colored Themes
-Maintain Favourites list
-Multiple Selection to Send OR Add/Remove from favourtes
-Pop-Up Messages to guide user
-Settings to control music behavior
-Turn on/off shuffle
-Simple to operate widget
-Fling Down/Up Screen to get more features
-Share current playing song
-Long press over screen to get all music files
-Long press over a song in list to get more features
-Set music folder from features
-Long press volume button to change music
-Click menu -> shuffle music to enjoy new shuffling every
-Player guarantees every song will get a chance to play.
Any modification you suggest, mail to email@example.com
It is still in beta version. Feedback (modifications) is most welcome.
Don't forget to rate/comment application if you like !
Youth Radio is an award-winning youth-driven production company reporting from all around the U.S.. Our stories explore every topic you can think of, by young people about the things that matter to them. Our stories air on mass outlets like National Public Radio, and are featured across the web on National Geographic, Medium, Boing Boing, Huffington Post, and more.
*Listen to Our Favorite Stories*
Each week, Youth Radio will add a new story to the app. We’ll touch on everything from education and health, to race and culture, to science, economics and politics.
*Share Your Story*
Our favorite part: every story asks you a question. Respond with a photo, answer a poll, and share your point of view. That way, we can include YOUR story in our future reporting.
*How We Made This*
Using a tool called App Inventor, a team of young people here at Youth Radio worked with mentors and partners from the MIT App Inventor Project at MIT, Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab to design and code everything you see on the app.
*Friendly Reminder: Beta! *
We are still working on speeding it up, and some other cool features. So we would love your feedback, but please be kind.
Youth Radio is a Peabody Award-winning production company that trains diverse young people in digital media and technology. Partnering with industry professionals, students learn to produce content and tools that bring youth perspectives to topics of public concern, reaching audiences in the tens of millions. The young people who are a part of Youth Radio Interactive (YRI)--a collaboration with MIT--use coding, data-driven storytelling, and design to create online and mobile projects that engage communities in conversation about today's most pressing issues.