Get closer to DC sports with The Team 980. Listen to every Redskins post-game and hear top personalities including Chris Cooley, Kevin Sheehan, Bram Weinstein, Doc Walker, Brian Mitchell, Scott Jackson, Steve Czaban, Al Galdi and more. Watch player interviews and Videocasts from your favorite personalities, including Chris Cooley’s “Cooley Film Breakdown” - an exclusive, in-depth look at Redskins key plays each week during the NFL season. No matter where you go, we’re bringing you the hottest DC sports topics so you’ll never miss a beat! Plus, if you missed it you can go back and listen on-demand to your favorite shows and hear top interviews with top guests. Get closer to DC Sports by downloading the The Team 980 app today!
The Team 980 App is a user friendly media app that:
1. Allows you to listen to:
• Audio Livestreams
• Recorded shows (podcasts) – that you can either listen online or offline (after downloading them) without any data usage.
2. Makes you a part of The Team 980 Radio community, giving you access to the most important online communities the broadcaster has:
• Facebook and the latest Facebook Posts (Integrated in the app)
• Twitter posts – just one click apart
• Website, Instagram, etc…
3. Gives you an interactive media experience through:
• Radio Reporter Feature:: you can send pictures, audio, text, and video from your phone to the broadcaster
• Notification Feature: you will be able to receive information about the latest news, programs, contests and sport competition results directly from your broadcaster
• Flash Poll Feature: let your voice be heard, by answering to the hottest questions and polls the Radio will address to you.
! New feature added: Control Autoplay ON/OFF from the application settings
Download it now! It’s not just a Radio, it’s your next community!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.