The travel app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
Experience New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest,
Prague, etc. with your personal tour guide. You can use the GPS-activated storytelling
tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection (online).
If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations, including New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest and Prague.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our audio guide tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour of a city, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Explore hundreds of tours by locals who would show you the must see sights and best stories of major cities, such as New York, London, Rome, Budapest, Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, Paris, etc.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Available destinations for PocketGuide location based audio guide tours:
Africa: Cairo, Cape Town.
Asia, Aus: Abu Dhabi, Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Melbourne, Mumbai, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Wellington, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo.
North America: Boston, Chicago, Hoover Dam, New York, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, Orlando, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Honolulu.
South America: Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City.
Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Banja Luka, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Békéscsaba, Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cologne, Cork, Csepel, Debrecen, Dublin, East Iceland, Edinburgh, Eger, Florence , Helsinki, Hévíz, Hortobágy, Istanbul, Kaunas, Kecskemét, Kiev, Kragujevac, Krakow, Kosice, Linz, Lisbon, Ljubljana, London, Mallorca, Madrid, Milan, Miskolc, Modena, Moscow, Munich, Novi Sad, Nyíregyháza, Oslo, Ostrava, Paris, Pécs, Plovdiv, Potsdam, Prague, Rome, Saint Petersburg, Sofia, Sopron, Split, Stockholm, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Szatmár, Szentendre, Székesfehérvár, Tartu, Tihany, Toledo, Vásárosnamény, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Vilnius, Visegrád, Warsaw, Zaandam, Zurich.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
You can explore the more than 655,000 sq. m of the Alhambra through the seven established routes included in the application or create your own customised route with your favourite locations. What is more, you can jot down anything that particularly grabs your attention by adding a note to your route and share all the information provided by the application on your networks.
Thanks to the more than 200 photographs – including historical images by the great photographers of the Alhambra – and tiered information, you can learn the most important facts while you are there and read about them in greater detail after your visit. If you are the kind who is fond of history, the Chronology section provides in-depth knowledge about the historical events that have occurred at the Alhambra over the centuries.
Don’t miss any of the activities organised by the Council of the Alhambra – the Agenda will keep you up to date. You will find all the details needed to plan your visit in the Information section: opening hours, ticket purchases, the weather in Granada, entrances, etc.
The application is available in Spanish and English.
· Palazzio Farnese
· Campo di Fiori
· Piazza Navona
· Fontana di Trevi
· San Pedro
· Museos Vaticanos
· Piazza di Spagna
· Piazza del Popolo
· Piazza Venecia
· Santa María Maggiore
Cada capítulo incluye una descripción entretenida de los puntos más importantes, narrada en un estilo sencillo que harán la visita más agradable.
No se pierda nada de interés en Roma, y déjese de pesadas audioguías eternas que le aburrirán pronto.
Incluye plano de Roma.
Sin costes de tráfico de datos en roaming ni publicidad directa o encubierta.
Enjoy free Excursia audio guides. Available cities are: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Venice.
Why choose Excursia?
• Automatic playback - the stories are told as you pass the places being referred to
• Don’t settle for boring facts - Excursia gives you history, funny stories, legends and current info
• Your location is tracked and mapped - so if you’re hearing it, you're seeing it!
• Tours are accompanied by cool imagery and simple navigation - everything comes to life
• Follow a set route or create your own - tours are reactive to you
• Need travel ideas? Get recommendations on the go
And there's no need to incur roaming charges while you're out roaming the city - you can download all the latest content before you set off, using any Wi-Fi connection.
Of course, if roaming charges aren't an issue, you can update on the go, too.
Ready to follow the well-known path?
Or do you prefer to make a new one?
It's time to let the city tell its story...
With our mobile Audio Guide, you will understand the intrigues that make Boabdil to become the last Sultan of Granada. You will also learn how this story is related to a captive Christian princess who converted into Islam and married King Muley Hacén. You will know how this monument evolved from a fortress into a palatial citadel. We will show you details of the defensive construction, the shape of the doors and entries, when and why the towers were turned from square to round, or how it was magnified with its most beautiful patios and halls during its golden age in the reigns of Muhammad V and Yusuf I.
You will learn how the Catholic Monarchs’ grandson, Charles V, the most powerful man in the world at the time, had his palace built here.
We will explain to you the influence of the romantic travellers, especially Washington Irving who, with his book Tales of the Alhambra, contributed to spread the knowledge about the Alhambra and its eventual recovery at a time when the monument was deplorably abandoned.
We will also explain to you Islamic culture and art and provide you with the key to the history of Alhambra, all livened up with anecdotes about personalities who passed by, such as Napoleon, the Count of Tendilla, Chateaubriand and Sorolla.
The app allows you to:
•Listen to entertaining, quality narrations developed by professionals.
•Quickly and easily find the work you want to listen to through its location on the map, a detailed picture gallery, or a search by author or title.
•Choose between the suggested itineraries or simply guide yourself following your own tastes and time schedule.
•Orientate yourself at any time thanks to the interactive GPS positioned maps.
•Access all the useful information about the museum: opening hours, accessibility, website, etc.
•Read the explanations in text format.
•Forget about queues at the withdrawal and deposits desks. Enjoy this and future visits with the convenience of having everything on your mobile phone.
We guide you and show you the secrets of:
- The Medina
- The Wine Gateway and the Water Cistern Square
- The Keep
- The Bailey (the dungeons and the military quarters)
- The Wall-Walk Garden
- The Candle Tower
- Hall of the Mexuar
- The Prayer Room
- The Courtyard of the Golden Room
- The Myrtle Courtyard
- The Ship Room
- The Comares Room
- Courtyard of the Lions
- The Abencerrajesí Hall
- The Hall of the Two Sisters
- The Lindaraja Belvedere
- The Emperorís Study
- Washington Irvingís rooms
- The Lindaraja Courtyard
- The Partal palace and gardens
- The Pointed Tower
- The Palace of Charles V
- The Generalife
- The Dismounting Yard
- The Water Channel Courtyard
- The Sultanaís Garden
- The Water Garden
EXPLORE cities, museums, tourist and cultural attractions effortlessly. Be inspired by local stories in audio guides.
Seamless social media sharing means the story of your holiday can be easily shared with friends.
Enjoy the freedom of turning your vacation into an easy discovery experience - in a growing number of places in the world such as The Netherlands, England, Scotland. Find your personal guidebooks for cities such as Amsterdam, Florence, Istanbul, Barcelona, Prague, London, Munich, Rome, Stockholm and more.
ENJOY SUPERPOWERED SIGHTSEEING:
• Tap automatically into guided storytelling tours - thanks to location services (GPS).
• Share unique facts and special stories with your friends.
• Test your knowledge with entertaining quizzes.
• Avoid roaming costs before you arrive thanks to easy-to-download content.
• Quickly access localised stories with QR code reader & numeric numpad.
Easy travel with izi.TRAVEL!
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
• The app downloads and stores audio files on your device. No Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to listen. (You will need a connection if you choose to add audio tracks later.)
• Handy maps (PDF) that complement the self-guided audio tours can be viewed on your device or printed from any computer.
• The audio content originates from Rick Steves guidebooks and the Travel with Rick Steves public radio program. Self-guided tours are excerpted from Rick Steves country and city guidebooks.
• Rick Steves Audio Europe is a work in progress. New audio tracks will be added and existing tracks updated as necessary.
• Android OS 1.6 or higher.
• A Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to download audio files.
This is a very simple app with no fancy stuff like GPS tracking or user interaction or pointless "social networking". In fact, once you've installed it, it will never download or upload any data (so no roaming data shocks!). It's also free of advertising.
The information is organised hierarchically to make it easier to access. The buttons at the top and bottom of the screen allow you to navigate between different screens and levels.
On the first level is an Overview which divides the Camino into ten stages, starting and ending in major Camino cities and towns.
On the second level is a list of the places with pilgrim accommodation in the stage you selected above. The route maps are also accessible from this level.
The third level gives detailed descriptions of individual places with pilgrim hostels , services, sights and the history of the place. The urban maps are accessible from this level. Urban maps don't use any particular symbols.
Discover the world’s coolest insider tours and activities with Viator - one of National Geographic’s “Favorite On-The-Road Apps.” Viator, a TripAdvisor company, puts exclusive access to thousands of destinations in the palm of your hand, as well as 600,000+ user reviews and photos. It’s like ordering off the secret menu for travel.
From the (incredibly popular) Skip the Line passes at popular attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Empire State building, to private VIP experiences at iconic locations like the Sistine Chapel, the Viator app does the heavy lifting so you can do the heavy vacationing.
TRAVEL LIKE AN INSIDER
• Select your location, or choose from over 1,500 destinations worldwide.
• Browse over 20,000 top-rated tours, activities and attractions.
• Pinpoint your location on our interactive map and find the best stuff to do, wherever you happen to be.
• See that long line? Skip it with a click.
• Like to travel, hate to plan? Book instantly, same-day.
• Full-screen local videos let you check out tours and attractions and say “That looks awesome/stupid”
before you do/don’t do them.
• Viator offers exclusive deals and a low price guarantee, so you know you’re getting the bestest for the
• Show-and-go with paperless vouchers
We’re humbled by some great press and awards we’ve received:
“Viator is the most venerable and polished of the tour-and-activity sites.” – BBC.com
“Viator gives you ideas about what to do when you get to a particular location – whether it’s a themed tour or a party in a park, the app...is packed with tips for wherever in the world you happen to be.” – MSN
"Whether it’s San Francisco or Bora Bora, everyone wants to travel like a local. Viator offers “insider” deals on tours and activities around the world. It promises to let users “skip the lines” at a discount, and happy reviewers back that claim." – Fast Company
"Viator helps you find and book tours and activities in more than 1,000 cities around the world. It’s not just the big mass-tourism options on display, either, with private bookings available to see things like Sao Paolo’s graffiti or Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia.” – MacLife
Winner! Two categories of Travel Weekly's Magellan Award
• Gold Winner for Trip Planning
• Gold Winner for Travel Apps
Just like a professional guide, each audio guide will tell you about the city's wonderful places of interest, show you pictures of them and indicate their location on a map of the city, which is included with the guide and is available offline.
Once you have downloaded the desired cities, no Internet connection is required. This saves you from incurring roaming fees while you are abroad.
• Venice audio guide included free of charge.
• Additional audio guides which can be purchased separately: London, New York, Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna, Paris, Prague, Rome and St. Petersburg (Russia).
• New city guides are in the pipeline.
• All sights are described in detail, recorded by professionals and accompanied by photographs.
• Universal App (Tablet + Phone)
• Internet connection required only to download cities, then the app works offline.
• High resolution offline maps, which incur no roaming costs.
City guide "Azbo Audio Tour" app helps you to explore the city any time you like. Our fascinating excursions around the world's most exciting cities have been specially written by top professional tour-guides and voiced by professional presenters.
City guide "Azbo Audio Tour" features route maps which remain accessible offline.
The must-see sights of every city are marked on the maps with yellow star. This will quicken the search and to help you in composing your own rout with the help of our city-guide, if your time is restricted.
City guide "Azbo Audio Tour" is now completed with the Guide’s Tips – during your city walk or your Azbo excursion you can get more practical information about local traditions and specialties, afforded by the tour-guides. They are marked on the maps with a special sign.
You can opt to take pre-designed excursion routes, or use the route-maker to set up your own tailor-made route that figures in your preferences for both content and duration.
Geo-positioning technology detects the user's location throughout the route, and offers useful information about what's worth seeing in the neighborhood at any given moment. The off-line maps will help you to find the way even if you do not have access to the Internet.
The ever-expanding range of cities includes: Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Vienna, Prague, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Istanbul, St Petersburg (Russia), Moscow, Milan, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Florence, Tokyo, Sevilla, Munich, Copenhagen, Dublin, Tallinn etc.
You are able to manage previously downloaded excursions. If you need to clean the disc space of your gadget, you can delete previously downloaded excursions inside the app. If you need them again, you may download your excursions back without purchasing them for the second time. And enjoy your walks with our city-guide!
- buying the excursions, united in geographically or theme-based sectors, will save you 30-50 %.
- to use maps of cities in offline mode just download a tour or the map
Subscribe to our pages in
Enjoy its enormous free tapas, try typical food from here, and taste international flavours, result of a very multi-cultural environment.
Made by the creators of the "Alhambra Guide by Granavisión", this App will assist you offering a complete guide with places to visit inside the city of Granada. Using your phone's GPS hardware, you will be able to see places near your location, classified in different categories and with detailed information.
Available in English and Spanish.
This app is a Multimedia guided Tour of the Vatican's Sistine Chapel Rome. Experience the grander of Michelangelo masterpiece developed by veteran Roman tour guides. Over 35 minutes of content rich audio presentation, includes hi-res photo's and diagrams. Tour covers the ceiling of Michelangelo explaining the 6 days of creation and the last judgment. Once loaded no need for access to WiFi or Internet.
Replace the archaic tour book, Experience Roma mobile style. Compare prices to Italian guides costing 50 euro or more, support research and development by buying no add version.
-Over 35 minutes of content rich audio presentation, includes hi-res photo's and diagrams.
-Ceiling of creation and the Last Judgement.
-Once loaded no need for access to WiFi or Internet.
-written by experienced tour-guides
- Spoken by native English speaker
Premium content. Professional guides. Unpretentious prices.
You can have our headset tour plus the benefits of music, pictures and diagrams, while going at your own pace. Our tour is written by experienced tour-guides. Check out our St. Peters Basilica tour too, plus the Churches of Rome.
Designed as a stand alone tour it is great also for listening to before a visit, or after as a souvenir. Since it is not permitted to take photos in the chapel our team has carefully chosen the best pictures and views of the chapel to remember your visit. See details using pinch and zoom on last judgment and ceiling, and close ups of major figures, plus a ceiling diagram of who's who.
visit this link to skip the line :http://biglietteriamusei.vatican.va/musei/tickets/do
Don't forget to checkout our other tours, search Romavita in the app market
Each audio guide, like a professional guide, will tell you about the city's wonderful places of interest, will show you pictures of them and their location on an included off-line map of the city.
After downloading the desired cities, no Internet connection is required. This saves you from roaming fees while you are abroad.
• The program provides access to 10 cities: Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna, Venice, London, New York, Paris, Prague, Rome and St. Petersburg in Russia. You download only the cities you want to.
• New cities are in the pipeline. The app will be updated as soon as new audio guides are published.
• All the sights are described in detail, recorded by professionals and accompanied by photographs.
• Universal App (Tablet + Phone)
• Internet connection is required only to download the cities. After that the app works offline.
• High resolution offline maps, which require no roaming costs.
Wherever a GPS signal and Internet coverage are available - you get travel guide according to your exact location from our unique library of 50.000.000 audio tracks. professional audio tours and stories, user content and local information. The majority of tracks are free.
We offer professional audio guides for Italy: Rome, Venice, Pisa, Napoli, Siena, Turin, Florence; Austria: Vienna, Salzburg; Belgium: Bruges, Ghent, Antwerpen; Netherlands: Amsterdam; Russia: Moscow, Petersburg; UK: Cambridge; USA: Los Angeles, Chicago...
Wikipedia-based audio stories available for France: Paris, Nice, Lion; Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, San Sebastian, Valencia, Seville, Granada, Malaga; Ireland: Dublin; Germany: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne; Italy: Milan; England: London; USA: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York; Greece: Athens; Portugal: Lisbon; Czech Republic: Prague; Scotland: Edinburgh; Sweden: Stockholm; Belgium: Brussels; Turkey: Istanbul; Argentina: Buenos Aires;
Hungary: Budapest and more.