The app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
You can use the storytelling tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app leads you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Contact us at email@example.com or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
EXPLORE cities, museums, tourist and cultural attractions effortlessly. Be inspired by local stories in audio guides.
Seamless social media sharing means the story of your holiday can be easily shared with friends.
Enjoy the freedom of turning your vacation into an easy discovery experience - in a growing number of places in the world such as The Netherlands, England, Scotland. Find your personal guidebooks for cities such as Amsterdam, Florence, Istanbul, Barcelona, Prague, London, Munich, Rome, Stockholm and more.
ENJOY SUPERPOWERED SIGHTSEEING:
• Tap automatically into guided storytelling tours - thanks to location services (GPS).
• Share unique facts and special stories with your friends.
• Test your knowledge with entertaining quizzes.
• Avoid roaming costs before you arrive thanks to easy-to-download content.
• Quickly access localised stories with QR code reader & numeric numpad.
Easy travel with izi.TRAVEL!
Enjoy free Excursia audio guides. Available cities are: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Venice.
Why choose Excursia?
• Automatic playback - the stories are told as you pass the places being referred to
• Don’t settle for boring facts - Excursia gives you history, funny stories, legends and current info
• Your location is tracked and mapped - so if you’re hearing it, you're seeing it!
• Tours are accompanied by cool imagery and simple navigation - everything comes to life
• Follow a set route or create your own - tours are reactive to you
• Need travel ideas? Get recommendations on the go
And there's no need to incur roaming charges while you're out roaming the city - you can download all the latest content before you set off, using any Wi-Fi connection.
Of course, if roaming charges aren't an issue, you can update on the go, too.
Ready to follow the well-known path?
Or do you prefer to make a new one?
It's time to let the city tell its story...
The museum is housed in the Louvre Palace (Palais du Louvre), originally built as a fortress in the late 12th century under Philip II. Remnants of the fortress are visible in the basement of the museum. The building was extended many times to form the present Louvre Palace. In 1682, Louis XIV chose the Palace of Versailles for his household, leaving the Louvre primarily as a place to display the royal collection, including, from 1692, a collection of ancient Greek and Roman sculpture. In 1692, the building was occupied by the Academie des Inscriptions et Belles Lettres and the Academie Royale de Peinture et de Sculpture, which in 1699 held the first of a series of salons. The Academie remained at the Louvre for 100 years. During the French Revolution, the National Assembly decreed that the Louvre should be used as a museum to display the nation's masterpieces.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Paris City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Paris offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Paris city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Paris offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Paris travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Paris guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Paris city guide.
The Paris Offline Map and the Paris CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Paris the capital of France; the most famous tourist destination in the world. Sightseeing at its best; the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Versailles, Montmartre and many more. Taking the metro and using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this Paris travel guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
City guide "Azbo Audio Tour" app helps you to explore the city any time you like. Our fascinating excursions around the world's most exciting cities have been specially written by top professional tour-guides and voiced by professional presenters.
City guide "Azbo Audio Tour" features route maps which remain accessible offline.
The must-see sights of every city are marked on the maps with yellow star. This will quicken the search and to help you in composing your own rout with the help of our city-guide, if your time is restricted.
City guide "Azbo Audio Tour" is now completed with the Guide’s Tips – during your city walk or your Azbo excursion you can get more practical information about local traditions and specialties, afforded by the tour-guides. They are marked on the maps with a special sign.
You can opt to take pre-designed excursion routes, or use the route-maker to set up your own tailor-made route that figures in your preferences for both content and duration.
Geo-positioning technology detects the user's location throughout the route, and offers useful information about what's worth seeing in the neighborhood at any given moment. The off-line maps will help you to find the way even if you do not have access to the Internet.
The ever-expanding range of cities includes: Rome, Venice, Barcelona, Vienna, Prague, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Istanbul, St Petersburg (Russia), Moscow, Milan, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Florence, Tokyo, Sevilla, Munich, Copenhagen, Dublin, Tallinn etc.
You are able to manage previously downloaded excursions. If you need to clean the disc space of your gadget, you can delete previously downloaded excursions inside the app. If you need them again, you may download your excursions back without purchasing them for the second time. And enjoy your walks with our city-guide!
- buying the excursions, united in geographically or theme-based sectors, will save you 30-50 %.
- to use maps of cities in offline mode just download a tour or the map
Subscribe to our pages in
With our mobile Audio Guide, you will understand the intrigues that make Boabdil to become the last Sultan of Granada. You will also learn how this story is related to a captive Christian princess who converted into Islam and married King Muley Hacén. You will know how this monument evolved from a fortress into a palatial citadel. We will show you details of the defensive construction, the shape of the doors and entries, when and why the towers were turned from square to round, or how it was magnified with its most beautiful patios and halls during its golden age in the reigns of Muhammad V and Yusuf I.
You will learn how the Catholic Monarchs’ grandson, Charles V, the most powerful man in the world at the time, had his palace built here.
We will explain to you the influence of the romantic travellers, especially Washington Irving who, with his book Tales of the Alhambra, contributed to spread the knowledge about the Alhambra and its eventual recovery at a time when the monument was deplorably abandoned.
We will also explain to you Islamic culture and art and provide you with the key to the history of Alhambra, all livened up with anecdotes about personalities who passed by, such as Napoleon, the Count of Tendilla, Chateaubriand and Sorolla.
The app allows you to:
•Listen to entertaining, quality narrations developed by professionals.
•Quickly and easily find the work you want to listen to through its location on the map, a detailed picture gallery, or a search by author or title.
•Choose between the suggested itineraries or simply guide yourself following your own tastes and time schedule.
•Orientate yourself at any time thanks to the interactive GPS positioned maps.
•Access all the useful information about the museum: opening hours, accessibility, website, etc.
•Read the explanations in text format.
•Forget about queues at the withdrawal and deposits desks. Enjoy this and future visits with the convenience of having everything on your mobile phone.
We guide you and show you the secrets of:
- The Medina
- The Wine Gateway and the Water Cistern Square
- The Keep
- The Bailey (the dungeons and the military quarters)
- The Wall-Walk Garden
- The Candle Tower
- Hall of the Mexuar
- The Prayer Room
- The Courtyard of the Golden Room
- The Myrtle Courtyard
- The Ship Room
- The Comares Room
- Courtyard of the Lions
- The Abencerrajesí Hall
- The Hall of the Two Sisters
- The Lindaraja Belvedere
- The Emperorís Study
- Washington Irvingís rooms
- The Lindaraja Courtyard
- The Partal palace and gardens
- The Pointed Tower
- The Palace of Charles V
- The Generalife
- The Dismounting Yard
- The Water Channel Courtyard
- The Sultanaís Garden
- The Water Garden
• The app downloads and stores audio files on your device. No Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to listen. (You will need a connection if you choose to add audio tracks later.)
• Handy maps (PDF) that complement the self-guided audio tours can be viewed on your device or printed from any computer.
• The audio content originates from Rick Steves guidebooks and the Travel with Rick Steves public radio program. Self-guided tours are excerpted from Rick Steves country and city guidebooks.
• Rick Steves Audio Europe is a work in progress. New audio tracks will be added and existing tracks updated as necessary.
• Android OS 1.6 or higher.
• A Wi-Fi or cellphone connection is required to download audio files.
· Palazzio Farnese
· Campo di Fiori
· Piazza Navona
· Fontana di Trevi
· San Pedro
· Museos Vaticanos
· Piazza di Spagna
· Piazza del Popolo
· Piazza Venecia
· Santa María Maggiore
Cada capítulo incluye una descripción entretenida de los puntos más importantes, narrada en un estilo sencillo que harán la visita más agradable.
No se pierda nada de interés en Roma, y déjese de pesadas audioguías eternas que le aburrirán pronto.
Incluye plano de Roma.
Sin costes de tráfico de datos en roaming ni publicidad directa o encubierta.
AUDIOGUÍA PLAY&TOUR® DE ROMA
El Coliseo, la Fontana di Trevi, la Piazza Navona, el Foro Imperial, la Piazza Spagna, el Arco de Constantino, Domus Aurea, el Panteón, Via Condotti, Villa Borghese, el Trastevere, el Vaticano, ... Roma es la ciudad eterna y quizás por ello llegó a conquistar Europa. Descubre la monumentalidad de las ruinas romanas y déjate enamorar por sus callejuelas y sus pequeños y deliciosos restaurantes. Moda, arte, historia... Roma es una ciudad bulliciosa y llena de vida y te sorprenderá en cada rincón. No en vano, todos los visitantes que se acercan a conocer la capital de Italia, repiten. Historia, arte, arquitectura, monumentos, rincones, etc. Sólo tienes que pasear e ir escuchando la información, como si estuvieras en un gran museo. Así de fácil.
SOBRE PLAY&TOUR CITY GUIDE
Play&Tour City Guide es la empresa líder en creación y distribución de audioguías mp3 de las principales ciudades turísticas. Todas nuestras audioguías han sido creadas por historiadores, redactores de viajes y guías locales. Por eso, son las más completas del mercado. Puedes encontrar menciones a la empresa en distintos medios como la SER, la COPE, RNE, Antena 3 Televisión, BTV, La Vanguardia, EL Periódico, El Economista, Expansión, National Geographic, Viajes National Geographic, etc. Para más información consulta www.playandtour.com.
CARACTERÍSTICAS DE LA AUDIOGUÍA PLAY&TOUR DE ROMA:
- Más de 100 puntos de interés. ¡Completísimas!
- Más de 3 horas de locuciones. ¡Toda la información!
- Mapa incorporado en la propia aplicación para que no tengas que conectarte a GoogleMaps en el extranjero y no pagues cuotas extra.
- Actualización de contenidos periódica.
- Buscador de lugares de interés integrado.
AUDIOGUÍAS PLAY&TOUR EN GOOGLE PLAY:
Barcelona, Londres, Nueva York, París y Roma.
Each audio guide, like a professional guide, will tell you about the city's wonderful places of interest, will show you pictures of them and their location on an included off-line map of the city.
After downloading the desired cities, no Internet connection is required. This saves you from roaming fees while you are abroad.
• The program provides access to 10 cities: Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna, Venice, London, New York, Paris, Prague, Rome and St. Petersburg in Russia. You download only the cities you want to.
• New cities are in the pipeline. The app will be updated as soon as new audio guides are published.
• All the sights are described in detail, recorded by professionals and accompanied by photographs.
• Universal App (Tablet + Phone)
• Internet connection is required only to download the cities. After that the app works offline.
• High resolution offline maps, which require no roaming costs.
ROME PLAY&TOUR® AUDIOGUIDE
The Coliseum, the Fontana di Trevi, Piazza Navona, the Imperial Forum, Piazza Spagne, Constantine’s Arch, Domus Aurea, the Pantheon, Via Condotti, Villa Borghes, Trastever, Vatican City… Rome is the Eternal City, maybe that’s why the Ancient Romans conquered Europe. Discover the monumental ruins of Ancient Rome, get carried away by its alleys and its small but excellent restaurants. Fashion, art, history… Rome is a boisterous city, full of live and amazing things waiting around any corner. Not for nothing all those who once visited Rome want to come back. History, art, architecture, monuments, insider tips, etc… You can simply have a walk through the city and listen to the information, just as if it were a big museum. It’s that easy!
ABOUT PLAY&TOUR CITY GUIDE
Play&Tour® City Guide is a leader company creating and distributing mp3 audioguides of the main touristic cities. All our audioguies have been made by historians, travel writers and local guides. That’s why our audioguides are the most complete ones. You can find kind words about us in the media: National Geographic, Viajes National Geographic, Cadena SER, COPE, RNE, Antena 3 Televisión, BTV, La Vanguardia, EL Periódico, El Economista, Expansión, etc. For more information please connect to www.playandtour.com.
FEATURES OF THE ROME PLAY&TOUR® AUDIOGUIDE:
- More than 100 points of interest. Incredibly complete!
- More than 3 hours of audio. All the information!
- Map included in the app. This avoids you a connection to GoogleMaps which might be expensive abroad.
- Regular content updates.
- Point-of-interest search included.
PLAY&TOUR® AUDIO GUIDES IN GOOGLE PLAY:
Barcelona, London, New York, Paris and Rome.
We’ll show you all the best places to see, eat, and sleep…what are you waiting for?
➢ Over 70 places recommended by real travelers.
➢ Categories: What to See, Where to Eat, Where to Stay.
➢ Over 200 photos from real travelers who’ve been there before.
➢ All content and maps available for download offline so you can explore Paris without roaming charges.
Wherever a GPS signal and Internet coverage are available - you get travel guide according to your exact location from our unique library of 50.000.000 audio tracks. professional audio tours and stories, user content and local information. The majority of tracks are free.
We offer professional audio guides for Italy: Rome, Venice, Pisa, Napoli, Siena, Turin, Florence; Austria: Vienna, Salzburg; Belgium: Bruges, Ghent, Antwerpen; Netherlands: Amsterdam; Russia: Moscow, Petersburg; UK: Cambridge; USA: Los Angeles, Chicago...
Wikipedia-based audio stories available for France: Paris, Nice, Lion; Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, San Sebastian, Valencia, Seville, Granada, Malaga; Ireland: Dublin; Germany: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne; Italy: Milan; England: London; USA: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York; Greece: Athens; Portugal: Lisbon; Czech Republic: Prague; Scotland: Edinburgh; Sweden: Stockholm; Belgium: Brussels; Turkey: Istanbul; Argentina: Buenos Aires;
Hungary: Budapest and more.