Exposes the action PICK_BLUETOOTH_DEVICE to start the BluetoothDeviceListActivity which scans for Bluetooth Devices, shows them in a ListActivity and returns device info when a device is selected by the user.
This is done to deduplicate code between APPs - the code is graduated from the DUBwise Project and used in the upcomming DUBwise for UAVTalk APP.
The APP uses the lib tracedroid to be able to send debug logs when problems arise and android-bluetooth ( http://android-bluetooth.googlecode.com ) to be able to work with Android <2.0 which has no native Bluetooth-API
The code is GPLv3
More from developer
Currently 13 technology website/blog are added into the list. If you want to add more tech blog/website just click on edit icon and add more website. After launch the apps just click on refresh icon ( circle icon) it will bring all the news into your app. Once all data are fetched, you can read news at offline too.
- easily add new feeds thanks to the finders or subscribe to a new one from the browser via the share feature
- offline reading including images
- import/export the feed list from OPML
- retrieve the full text of the feed when the content is truncated
- star your favorite entries
- search into your articles
- filter your feed by keywords or regular expressions
- custom widget
Any kind of suggestion are most welcome.