The Dictionary includes high frequency words in the following fields:
• food science and technology
• food, food preparation and cooking techniques
• nutrition and dietary education
• food safety
In consideration of the universal character of Expo 2015, the Dictionary is available in: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Italian.
• you can choose the language in which the search word is entered and the language into which it is to be translated
• clear and complete definitions specify the meaning of words and add informative notes
• you can listen to the pronunciation of entries and of their translations in different languages
• thousands of illustrations provide more details about a product or a technique.
The Dictionary is the result of a collaboration between Edizioni Plan, publisher specialized in Food
& Wine and Nutrition, the Department of Studies in Language Mediation and Intercultural
Communication of Milan University and ALMA, the International School of Italian Cuisine, under the
auspices of the Expo 2015 Organising Committee.
More info at www.expodictionary.com