AtomAR, an educational app offers you a new and fun way to experience Augmented Reality and learn about Atoms, Chemical Elements, and molecules. With chemical element flashcard image, this app will transform a simple element image into attractive, animated 3D elements in real life. Also, build molecules using elements flashcard.
Designed by Aura Interactive(AI Studio Pvt Ltd)(https://aistudio.co), the AtomAR app offers you :
Interact with elements, subatomic particles(Proton, Neutron, Electron), learn about them with amazing AR experience. Also, listen to audio description & text information about atoms and subatomic particles.
Apart from that, you can also learn about electron configuration which is the distribution of electrons of an atom or molecule in atomic or molecular orbitals. You can add or remove subatomic particles and generates all chemical elements one by one.
AtomAR is developed by Aura Interactive with aim of making learning more interactive through Augmented Reality.
You can download elements markers form - http://aistudio.co/apps/ar/atomar/AtomMarkers.pdf
How to use?
It is very easy and fun to use AtomAR.
1. First download Elements flashcard/marker form
2. Print the downloaded pdf. (It will also work in black & white print.)
3. Cut individual markers from a print by cut-marks.
4. Open AtomAR app and focus on printed image targets and experience AR.
What can you do with AtomAR?
1. Using Flashcard you can Augment 3D model of each chemical element with audio/text information.
2. Form the molecule using two or more flashcard(i.e H2, H2O) and learn about them.
3. You can add or remove subatomic particles and generates all chemical elements one by one using Nucleus flashcard.
With this app, you can only form H2 and H2O molecule using two hydrogens and one oxygen flashcard. We will add more molecules in the future.