The classroom’s pet, a Microraptor had gone missing. The teacher and the students went to the dinosaur park. What happened to MicroRaptor?
★Dadam's infant education program Based on the multiple intelligence theory - “Mother book”
Human intelligence consists of eight areas, and we can develop infants' balanced intelligence which is not one-sided by stimulating their all eight areas equally.
Based on the multiple intelligence theory, Dadam's infant education program contains many enjoyable contents such as Mother book, Playing art, Science, Horme, KKobagi, Funny phonics English, Playing math, GABE, and Chinese character.
★ Educationa & Enjoyable Reading Program of "Mother book"
1. Mother book series is the enjoyable reading program which can not only help to form life-time reading habits but also make your children like reading books by experiencing various materials.
2. According to the characteristics by age in infants' development, we can help your children to taste various themes and genres of fairy tales. Further, your children's communication skills such as reading, listening, writing and speaking can be integrated through this Mother book series.
- Professional Narration
- Movie mode, Book Mode
- Educational Game – Puzzle, Sticker & Drawing
★ Kids App Book solution of Y Factory "iLeoBooks v1.0"
Y Factory creates children's Book & Education applications. We hope to make a positive influence on this trend by creating apps that kids will not only enjoy and but also learn from. We'd like our products to help the young generation build qualities: a love for learning and a curiosity about the world.
If you are interested in app book publishing please do not hesitate to contact us.
E-mail : email@example.com
All kids like dinosaurs, right? Well, mega-mammal Meg Atherium wants kids to know that dinosaurs weren’t the only super-interesting, super-sized creatures in prehistoric times; in fact, giant mammals like saber toothed tigers, wooly mammoths, and 20 ft. tall land sloths (megatheriums) once dominated our planet. Meg thinks these massive mammals of the Pleistocene epoch deserve some long overdue publicity, so she’s spearheading a campaign to replace all those over-exposed dinosaurs (in movies, on TV shows, in picture books, on lunch boxes . . .) with the mega-mammals from her very own (mega-important) time.
• 30 pages
• Every page is interactive
• "Read to Me" - a voice over reads each page of the story
• "Read Myself" - read each page yourself
- Main map listing all tar and dirt roads, camp sites, picnic sites and gates
- Description and list of facilities for all major camp sites
- Distance calculator working out the distance and time it takes to travel between all the main rest camps and gates.
- History and origins of the Kruger National Park
-General information including gate and camp opening and closing times, speed limits, shop and restaurant opening times, seasonal temperatures, rules and regulations and all important contact numbers.
- Information on all organised activities within the Kruger National Park
- Pictures, basic information and interesting facts about all the major large, medium and small mammals, predators and primates of the park.
- Keep a record of your sightings with the animal and bird checklist
- Create a fantastic slideshow of your favourite images
Added MAP features - General stores, Post Offices, Restaurants, Camping Trailers, Plane Crashes, Police Stations, Police Cars, Fire Stations, Fire Trucks.
Added optional sound to main screen (WarZ theme song).
Added SOCIAL MEDIA features (Facebook and Twitter Feeds).
Added SERVER CLOCK with real time updates, along with useful "Real Time/In Game Nighttime" depending on U.S. timezones.
Added tips on the main screen for beginner players.
Help support further development and buy this app! Thanks all!
You have a unique opportunity to see and hear the animals of our planet that dominated for hundreds of millions of years. They were so strong and smart that could have ruled on the Earth up to the present days if not a global catastrophe that wiped out half of all life on the planet.
- 18 minutes of live lecture;
- a huge library;
- scary sounds;
- 50 exhibit items worldwide;
The Sai Vahini App has a lot of great features for you to explore and better your day, nay week, nay life!
· Make your favorites' list of thoughts and stories.
· Search for thoughts and stories by keywords. If you're looking to give a speech/make a point on some topic, just find the right thought to convey your thoughts!
· Share the Inspiration over Text, Email, Facebook,Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Viber!
· Shake the device to view a random thought. It might just be the right one for you today!
· You can choose between the right font type and size. Whichever suits you best for reading.
· We've included some scintillating backgrounds that you can choose from. You'll love them.
· Set a notification time for receiving the thought and start your day on a positive note.
With Sai Baba's grace we've tried to make this experience as simple and easy for you to use. Its beautifully animated at the same time. We hope you love using it.
Feedback is appreciated :)
World Of Dinosaurs takes advantage of the fact that we are currently living in the golden age for dinosaur discovery and presents comprehensive information based on the latest discoveries and scientific theory, within a beautiful multimedia presentation. World Of Dinosaurs include amazing high-definition original illustrations by Mohamad Haghani, which along with the accompanying information creates the ultimate dinosaur resource covering dinosaurs of all time, discovery, extinction and even dinosaur ancestors still alive today.
World Of Dinosaurs is also an experience that children will love and the easily readable articles and immersive experience can even encourage younger users to discover the joys of reading.As well as the large array of comprehensive information, the app also features:
• Stunning & original dinosaur illustrations compatible with high-definition retina devices.
• High-quality Dolby audio containing scientific approximations of the sounds made by dinosaurs and their environment.
• Scrollable backgrounds using the device gyroscope. [ You need to move your device in left or right direction to scroll with gyroscope ]
• Information about plant or meat eaters.
• Full information about the dinosaurs ages : how fossils form, prehistoric reptiles, extinction events and more
• An easy to navigate table of contents, including: meaning, pronunciation with voice, size comparison and more.
• Content in three languages: English, Spanish and Persian (more languages to follow).
> Play Complete Surah Ar-Rahman Recitation Audio.
> Can bookmark the ayat.
> Can customize the text color, font and size etc.
> There are other useful features added to give you maximum good user experience.
> Can change background color.
> Show/Hide Translation Text.
Surat ar-Rahman (Arabic: سورة الرحمن), or al-Rahman, is the 55th sura of the Qur'an with 78 ayats. It has the refrain: "Then which of your Lord's blessings would you deny?"
One of the main aims of the sura is to chastise men and jinn for their lack of gratitude towards Allah, who has showered them with an abundance of blessings. Verses 1-30 describe some of the resources (fruits, palm trees, husked grain, fragrant plants, fresh and salt water, pearls, ships) that Allah has graciously provided for the men and jinn he created, in his infinite mercy, out of clay and smokeless fire (55:14), and set down under a sky illuminated by the twin risings of the sun and moon (55:17). In addition to these material blessings, verses 1-4 recount the fact that Allah taught man how to communicate and even gave him the Qur'an to guide him on the path to righteousness. The refrain, “Which, then, of your Lord’s blessings do you both deny?”, chastises the bountifully-provided for men and jinn for failing to acknowledge their indebtedness to Allah for his tremendous mercy. The punishment that awaits these ungrateful creatures is briefly described in verses 35-45; for the remainder of the sura, the delights of the gardens of paradise (replete with shading branches, flowing springs, fruit, maidens, couches, cushions, and fine carpets) are lyrically described, punctuated throughout by the stinging refrain which draws attention to the discrepancy between Allah’s mercy in providing such luxuriant rewards and the ingratitude of men and jinn.
Verse by verse synchronized recitation audio in voice of 7 Qari:
1- Ahmed Al Ajmi
2- Ali Al Huzaifi
3- Maher Mueaqly
4- Saad Al-Ghamdi
5- Sheikh Al Sudais
6- Mishary Rashid
7- Sheikh Minshawi
Translation in most famous Languages include:
Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Czeck, Swahili, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Malay, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Maranao, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Turkish, Tatar, Urdu (Pakistan)
Check out our other apps like Al Quran Karim, Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Prayer Times, Surah Rahman, Hadith Books, Surah Yaseen, Urdu Dictionary, Video Player, Car Racing Etc. Thanks
Explore the MCA Collection and exhibitions and get the inside stories through artist and curator interviews, images from artists’ studios and videos of artwork installation. Find out what’s on at the Museum, upcoming highlights and other useful visitor info.
A location awareness system gives you access to information on the artworks around you, wherever you are in the MCA, and an interactive map and exhibition tours help you find your way around.
Collect works during your visit to create your own online gallery complete with details about artists and artworks. New content is added regularly within the app so you’ll always know what’s on when.