• Bring tagged images, objects and even physical locations to life with interactive digital content, such as video, animations and 3D scenes, that we call Auras
• Look out for our ‘A’ logo in newspapers, magazines, books and on product packaging and clothing– wherever you spot the ‘A’, there’s an Aura for you to discover
• Use the map feature to discover Auras at nearby locations
• Browse the ‘explore’ and ‘featured’ sections of the app to find the latest and most popular Auras
Aurasma is the only application that lets you create and share your own augmented reality.
• Use the simple tools within the app to create your own Auras and share them with friends and other Aurasma users
• Create Auras by choosing from thousands of digital animations already on the platform or alternatively use your own photos and videos
• Most popular user-generated Auras include adding 3D dinosaurs to your street, sending a video message on a greetings card, leaving hidden clues in a treasure hunt, adding instructional information to a machine
Use Aurasma to get creative and share digital content in a new way. There’s a whole world out there to tag.
What’s your Aura?
Download the app to view content. Images displaying the BAR icon are programmed markers and can be scanned once BAR is running on your device. Simply launch BAR and hold the camera over marked images. No need to register or subscribe.
The full functionality of Aurasma is included in the app, so after installing the user can register with Aurasma to create their own content, and view other Aurasma content.
Look out for the BAR icon in magazines and on billboards.
Using the industry-leading Aurasma augmented reality platform, the Reality Engine app enables you to augment your view of reality with videos, audio, simple interfaces and 3D models with overlays known as "Auras".
Engine Creative have created campaigns for BBC's Top Gear, Sony Music and the Ting Tings to name a few. It works on print ads, billboards and outdoor, product packaging, clothing and even real world objects and buildings. Just look for the Aurasma 'A' logo to unlock a hidden world of virtual content and links to drive online activity.
Step 1 – Download the App
Download the Reality Engine app on your device.
Step 2 – Scan the image
Once installed on your device, simply point the Aurasma camera at our logo or activated campaigns that include the Aurasma 'A' logo.
Step 3 – Be amazed
Watch the image come to life.
Step 4 - Interact
Double tap the screen to enter full screen mode, single tap the screen or button overlays to find out more.
Share updates with your friends through Facebook and Twitter.
• Bring images, objects, products and places to virtual life, simply by pointing your device at them.
• Increase online activity
• Drive online sales
• Links to hidden online content
• Deeper engagement with customers through interaction in the real world
• Add value to your printed marketing collateral
The Reality Engine app includes all Aurasma's 'Super Aura' content as well as all campaign content created by Engine Creative.
Just what can you discover with the Marvel AR app?
• Key features on select comics;
o 3D shorts
o Video Recaps
o Character Bios
o Exclusive commentaries
o Exclusive Art
o Script excerpts
• Keep checking for new activities on select Marvel products throughout the world
What are you waiting for? Download the Marvel AR app now and go deeper into the Marvel Universe!
• Android 2.2+
• ARMv7 processors and higher
• GPS Unit
• Autofocusing camera
This app is loaded with “collaborative” and “social” features including Facebook, YouTube, Podcasts, etc.
### Only prints MARKED by icon of this application show the AR content! ###
Keep this Augmented reality application installed and always ready. You never know when prints marked with AR icon would come around (in shopping centers, downtown, on billboards, magazines). Using this application, 2D images would turn to fascinating 3D virtual world! Check out more on http://www.rreality.com
rr, 2r, rrealita, augmented, reality, advertising, advertisement, 3D, layar, junaio, metaio, aurasma
More from developer