Listen to us at work, home or on the road. Install our app and get instant access to our unique content, features and more!
- New design and interface
- See current playing show and up to date station and local news on a single screen
- See what's playing on all our station. Quick to click to switch stations.
- Get notifications and single click access to any station promotions or contests
- View station’s YouTube channel without searching or leaving the app (when available)
- Wake up to your favorite station with our alarm clock. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the station.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite station
- Access station's weekly show schedules so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
- Car Mode provides simple audio controls so you can listen while on the road
Integrated with the official Imagine Dragons website and features the band's social feeds, music, fan community, gallery, store, intuitive tour search and more...
Members can share their content real time directly into concert / show events and receive notifications when new tours & events are announced.
Get the app to connect with the band like never before...
Mobile Backstage is your direct connection with Jessie J. Join the other fans and share your own mobilized fan experiences with the Jessie J who also shares her latest happenings on the go.
The app offers exclusive content from the backstages around the world. Mobile Backstage is your personal VIP access to the world of Jessie J. Be sure to share your own experiences too!
- Get connected and follow Jessie J on the go around the globe
- Share your experiences (videos, pics, audio or text) and see what others are up to
- Rate and comment all material posted by Jessie J and the fans
- Send and receive private messages
- GPS locations in user profiles and postings
- Login through Facebook
Its unique design provides custom information, allowing users to target top artists, labels, producers, and writers, while providing specific data per label. Users can also personalize ‘peak position alerts’ based on individual charts, data, artist, and time preferences from around the world.
The Whale Report recognizes the importance of distinguishing music by genre. An iTunes genre chart automatically populates, showing the most popular types of music, as signed in iTunes. Users can seamlessly align current titles and genres in their searches, while distinguishing every artist and their associated record label responsible for promotion and marketing. The Whale Report pulls from a variety of leading sources including Apple, Spotify, Billboard, Amazon, Shazam, Google, and Vevo, creating an exclusive algorithm only available on this site.
Another key feature, global analysis, allows users to evaluate records with a global perspective on services such as Spotify, iTunes, Shazam and Billboard throughout the world. iTunes alone contains 119 international stores. Search by artist, album, song, producer, writer, and any record charting in that specific market will populate. Because iTunes set a new standard for sales charts in real time, there were virtually no archival chart positions available until now. The iTunes Global Analysis can track specific titles and identify their peak positions on various charts in every territory in addition to providing a full summary of current and historic data. This can be also be viewed for Spotify, Shazam and Billboard as well as iTunes.
Catering to music industry professionals, the Whale Report enhances user experience by providing audio to every song listed in the top charts. Other exclusive features to the Whale Report include Global Chart searches, artist pages, and top debuts, which recognize new titles appearing on the single or album charts in real time. The Whale Report provides unprecedented convenience to users by allowing these features to be retrieved in custom reports and daily alerts.
The whale report has every tool you need whether to keep track of artists, producers, writers or find potential new artists and more. Here is a small sample of some additional tools:
• Debut alerts and one click alert emails
• Facebook Stats
• A&R Portal
• Artist social sites
• Artist full Bio and Website
• Track Label Roster
• Track Artist Global Activity
The Whale Report’s early popularity in the United States has also prompted a new UK initiative. The launch of the Whale Report for the British music industry has also lead to the inclusion of similar features tracking Top 10 records, labels, and genre charts.