While reading your physical book, use this app to follow friends 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as they explore their world where there is no alphabet – only numbers. One day, they decide they want something different and set out to create each letter of the alphabet, bringing color, creativity and jellybeans to their world.
*Point your device’s camera at the pages of the book to discover letters, numbers and toys.
*Assemble letters and numbers to learn their shapes and sounds.
*Play with toys like floppy pizza, jiggly food gloop and whirring helicopters in your Toy Box.
*Learn words like jellybean, piston and clock with your found letters.
*Count up to 20 in a fun numbers game.
NOTE: To use this app, you *MUST* have a physical copy of The Numberlys picture book by William Joyce and Christina Ellis, published by Simon & Schuster. For ordering details, see your local book store or http://numberlys.com/bookorder
IMAG•N•O•TRON: Numberlys Edition was created by Moonbot Studios, the creators of The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore, The Numberlys storybook app, Lollipop 3 and Chipotle Scarecrow
For more apps and fun stuff from Moonbot and The Numberlys, visit http://numberlys.com.
If you love the Numberlys adventures, also download the Webby Award-winning storybook app: http://numberlys.com/storyapp
Geometry classes like never before:
● View geometric shapes from all angles and see their sides unfold into flat figures. Geometry combines conceptual content (definitions and characteristics) with procedural content (applying formulae and calculus).
● Curricular content and exercises to:
- Study prisms, regular polyhedra, bodies of revolution, pyramids
- List their properties and the formulae that define their area and volume
- Compare and identify objects in the environment with geometric shapes using Augmented Reality
- Develop spatial imagination by observing 3D and flat models
- Interact and discover each formula step by step
- Work through exercises to practise what has been learned: guess the geometric shape, confirm characteristics and calculate area and volume
● The content of this application for students from 11 years of age is completely curricular. Content is available in English and Spanish. Hundreds of schools around the world are already learning with ARLOON!
● Learning Outcomes:
- Cognitive Development
- Critical Thinking
- Engagement and Usability
- Creative Development
- Life Skills
- Academic Relevance
● Acquisition of 21st-century skills:
- Scientific: geometry terms and definitions
- Mathematical: geometric shapes, area and volume
- Digital: studying with new technology
- Learning to learn: experimenting and actively searching for answers to promote self-learning
- Artistic: developing spatial imagination and the capacity for abstraction specific to geometry
- Linguistic: building multilingual vocabulary (English and Spanish)
- Winner of the Academics' Choice Smart Media Award (July 2014)
- Learning Best Practice Award (October 2014)
- 2nd prize winner of the “La CaixaEmprendedores XXI” awards for entrepreneurs (June 2014)
- Winner of the first Lanzadera business incubator program (May 2013)
“The power to unfold the figures is highly didactic.” Ovi Barceló, Math teacher at Julio Verne Bilingual School, Spain.
“The students’ performance improves notably almost immediately.” José Antonio PascualGimeno, Teaching Director and Science Teacher at Julio Verne Bilingual School, Spain.
To use this app:
1. Print the image targets or open them on Monitor / Smartphone
2. Point your device at the image
3. See the 3D objects augmented on top of the image
Tip: perform a DoubleTap to make a screenshot.
© 2013 MZ Ltd. All rights reserved
If you want to lern more about Augmented Reality please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_reality
Augmented Reality App
With this application, understanding concepts far removed from the student’s environment like eclipses, the Earth’s trajectory, rotations, orbits, etc. is simple and stimulating. It is designed to meet the goals and content of the primary education syllabus and includes a section with exercises for different levels that enable students to practice, check what they’ve learned, and work together in a way suited to individual needs.
To do so, the ARLOON Solar System contains the following:
- The Solar System: its location in the Milky Way.
- Features of the Solar System.
- Identifying different celestial bodies: comets, satellites, asteroids and meteors.
- The planets in the Solar System: their location relative to the Sun.
- The Earth and the Moon: their features, movements and the consequences of these.
- The Sun: its importance for life.
Working with Solar System develops the skills and abilities of 20th century students. It is designed so as to acquire certain skills:
- Scientific: learning the particular terminology of the science of astronomy.
- Digital: learning to study with new technologies.
- Knowledge and interaction with the physical world: thanks to augmented reality, which enables students to experiment with otherwise unattainable models of our skies.
- Learning to learn: experimenting and actively searching for answers with the possibility of learning by oneself.
- Linguistics: broadening vocabulary in different languages (Spanish and English).
Just point the app to the marker and start exploring the parts from Skeletal System, Muscular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System and Skin.
Explore the beauty of Human anatomy in Augmented Reality Experience.
If install is blocked
for security your tablet is set to block installations,
in your devices security settings allow installation of "unknown sources" by selecting the check box
--For Google play installation issues>
If GooglePlay blocks Installation by stating that you have an incompatible device,
1. Go to your devices Apps/settings/Google Play Store
2. Clear your Google Play Cache
3. Try Installation again
Gorgeous Garden applied Augmented Reality technology to 3D orchid models to let you enjoy the beauty of orchid interactively. ( You'll need our orchid postcards to start AR tracking)
- We collected five classic orchids in this app.
- You can rotate and scale the orchid model to see the details of the orchid.
- Touch the bud to bloom it.
- Tutorial animation tells you how to take care of orchids.
- You can download and play our free orchid game which supports multiple orchid roles.
The exhibit opens 03/27/2015.
A virtual window into the past, using augmented reality and location based media to recreate aircraft and their stories for the world to see and experience.
Dornier 17 edition:
In June 2013 the RAF Museum successfully lifted the only known German Dornier 17 bomber, from the waters of the Goodwin Sands, three miles off the coast of England. The event was a media phenomenon with viewers across the globe tuned in to watch it happen live.
Apparition has brought the Dornier 17 back to life so that you can see it as it was in the 1940s in various locations around the world or on your own tabletop.
• View a 3D scale model of a Dornier 17 by downloading an 'augmented reality' symbol and instructions from rafmuseum.mdx.ac.uk/dornier17
• View a full size 3D model at various locations around the world including:
The Canada Aviation and Space Museum
The Air Force Museum of New Zealand Museum
The Pima Air & Space Museum
The Arizona Aerospace Foundation
See all current locations from rafmuseum.mdx.ac.uk/dornier17
• Photograph your Dornier 17 and share on your social feeds
• Enter a competition for the best photo run by Wargaming.net
Apparition is part of a new approach to the interpretation of museum collections and audience engagement undertaken as a joint venture by The Royal Airforce Museum and redLoop: The Middlesex University Design and Innovation Centre.
Find out more at rafmuseum.mdx.ac.uk/dornier17
This Dornier 17 edition has been sponsored by Wargaming.net
Please download the Play card images for free from the below URL
Take a print of this play card and open the app .
Boom 3D objects will be rendered on top of the images when you view the play cards from the App.
C.A.R.E. Core Augmented Reality Education has engaging and interactive content utilizing augmented reality to build skills for college and career readiness. Our product suite is aligned with Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Mathematics and English Language Arts, Next Generation Science Standards, STEM and STEAM initiatives. Our 4D Virtual Labs which are built on the DAQRI platform and our Project Based Learning Centers are aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
• Discover all the libraries and major campus buildings at Wayne State;
• Learn the building name and hours of operation;
• In real time, see how close you are to your campus destination.
Take the Campus Explorer app for a drive and let us know what you think. Your feedback will be used to make future improvements.
- Must be used outdoors.
- Works only on the campus of Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
What are Popar® Toys?
Popar® Toys uses Augmented Reality (AR) to create an immersive 3D playing experience that will allow the user to see their toys come alive with incredible virtually “real” 3D objects, animations, and interactions. Popar® Toys are designed to change the way we interact and experience stories, adventures, and learning.
What is Augmented Reality?
Popar® Toys Augmented Reality (AR) is a ground breaking concept that uses a mobile/smart device and special Popar® products to make amazing 3D objects and animations appear in the real world that provide a high degree of engaging educational fun that maintain interests in all the Popar® Toys series.
Wow! The Popar® Interactive Periodic Table of Elements is an exciting new way to learn all about the elements! Explore the origins, facts, stats, and various uses of all the periodic elements. Dive even deeper with the Compounds mode, where players can mix the elements and learn 100’s of different formulas. Interactive 3D models showcase all the different elements including the metals, gases, and liquids! The Interactive Periodic Table of Elements feature’s easy navigation with the fun and exciting laser targeting system, just point and the element is selected for you!
• Have fun learning about the elements in an exciting new interactive experience!
• Facts, stats, origins, and uses for every element found on the Periodic Table!
• Mix elements to make 100’s of different compounds!
• Features 3D models for all the elements on the Periodic Table!
• Interactive compositional breakdowns of different molecules.
• Simple, easy to use one-touch controls!
• Laser pointing targeting system that makes for easy point and select navigation.
• Features both Augmented Reality and Digital formats for viewing content.
• Ages 5+ to 99
This project was funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.
How it works:
1. Print the marker image or open it on another device.
2. Run app and point your camera at the image
3. 3D character doing POOMSAE come to life
You can save the points and get 3D animation character
You can download the marker images from our Website.
TAEKWONDO POOMSAE Webpage: (you can download the marker images & powerpoint template)
SIT facebook address (Like, latest News)