- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
Are you like one of the billions of Americans who experience high or low blood sugar? How can Glucose Diary 2 help? Glucose Diary helps you track your blood sugar easily with only a few screen taps. GD Glucose Diary allows for tracking of glucose levels, insulin, food, carbs, medication, exercise, weight, BP, stress levels, sleep and a host of extras like injection sites, symptoms and lab test results all with just a few screen taps. Enter as little or as much data as you need. Create new items, new medication names, new insulin brand name, new symptoms etc. in your selectable lists. Glucose readings are color coded for easy assessment and can be entered in mg/dL or mmol/L. The app has several reports and graphs that show numerous statistics including overall averages, minimum, maximum, weekly and daily distributions. Glucose Diary makes it easy to perform tasks like graphing your patterns, emailing reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor and advisers. Glucose Diary will also allow you to export your data to a spread sheet, backup data offline and all, again, with just a few screen taps. This is one of the most helpful tools for you and your doctors. It helps you and your doctor understand and analyze your progress easily, accurately and with fewer mistakes. Do you want all of your health records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better Glucose Diary2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your vital statistics such as blood pressure and heart rate and weight.
- Track your factors, including food, stress, sleep patterns and weight.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record all your insulin details.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your glucose and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Diabetes Diary (Glucose Tracker) app is useful to diabetics who needs be on the diet and wants to take control of diabetes by keeping the electronic diary of diabetes.
Diabetes Diary will help you in the permanent monitoring by collecting:
- Blood-glucose level,
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Carbs (Food)
- Meals (with easy-to-use food calculator)
- Activities info (using tags feature)
Diabetes Diary provide multu-user data recording, you can switch between users easly.
Apart from the measurement of the glucose (using mg/dL or mmol/L) diary has a possibility of writing down results of Hb1ac test. The electronic Diabetes Diary contains the calculator of your food intakes nutritions (with Bread Units and Protein-Fats Rate) with food products database, so you do not have to remember what is the nutritional value of every product. You can add new products to the database by yourself
Using it, you can calculate how big insulin dose should take.
Diary for diabetics allows you to see glucose level measurements in the graph and to export and import the backup copy of data (CSV files). You can send results to your doctor or your family and friends.
This application can helps you, but you should always comply to your doctors recommendations. If you want to use food - insuline dose calculator - you are doing it at your own risk! You shoud check calculations in your traditional way. If you find any issue - please contact us - we will fix it.
Before upgrading to a new version we recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the menu button in the History list view.
Keep a historical record of blood glucose and weight
Based on data provided by offers the following information:
* Rating glucose level (high, normal or low)
* Body Mass Index
* Percentage of body fat
(mg / dl) USA
(mmol / l) internationally.
Easy to use interface makes it easy to add new data entries.
It handles with fingers
Zoom with two fingers or the zoom buttons built
Each point is the legend of its value
Move axis "X" - "Y" with your finger.
1. - No ads
2. - Export data to Excel or other compatible applications cvs format
3. - Send data via email.
4. - Supporting information.
5. - Export data or other devices
Link of the free version:
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
Android app for patients let's You to save and edit glucose level results. Additionally, You can save info about exact time of measurement, when measure was taken (i.e. after meal), put some additional notes or mark result with tags. Moreover, You can check your historical glucose data on chart and list. The last, bu tot least feature is possibility to invite your doctor to use his version of app (web app), sharing your results and texting for free with him.
Doctors can use web version of HealthCare, wher he can check patients history of results as table or as chart. Doc can also check basic personal info about patient to identify him and cantact with him via embedded chat.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
* Compute insulines doses with your personnal parameters
* Théorical blood glucose 2h after
* English, French, German, Spanish & Portuguese
* Insuline gauge
* Ratio Computation
* mg/dL and mmol/L
If you find bug or want others features please contact author by email or discute about it on facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diabete-Calc/273690879425045
This full version is more usable and without ads.
For more information, visit autor website.
You can use web version http://www.diabete-calc.com
Added support to allow for mmol/l Blood Sugar Readings. D e-mailed me on this issue on 2-11-2011. I replied with I will put it on the list of things to do. Five days to put out a software update is not bad. I am sorry it took so long. I hope to add some pill tracking capabilities soon.
PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. I WANT THIS TO BE A GREAT PROGRAM! If you have any ideas. Please E-mail me. I will do my best to get them done. Please be patient.
Welcome to the Diabetes Tracker.
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
Healthy diet combined with exercise is a proven combination for improved quality of life and long-term good health. NutriLife provides all the tools you need to manage the components of healthy living - accurately and easily - with no Internet connection required! From nutritional goal setting to medication reminders - the simple format features easy data entry for tracking daily activity, user friendly report options, an alert system for reminders, and a feature that allows you to email information directly to your physician!
NutriLife features include:
•Huge existing food database (user expandable)
•Build your own recipes
•Does not require an Internet connection
•Record keeping (graphical reporting and excel)
•Data sharing with your health practitioner
•Alerting (diet, exercise and medicine)
■ The main function
Recording function and blood glucose, HbA1c, body weight, body fat, pulse, blood pressure, insulin / GLP-1
Alarm function measurement
Creation and PDF, transfer function
Graph display function
■ cooperation print services that can be
We have tested the following services, in the app.
· Seven-Eleven Net Print
Circle K Sunkus network print
· BROTHER iPrint & Scan
■ other services cooperation
Cooperation has been confirmed in the following services.
· PDF to save DROPBOX
· PDF to save EVERNOTE
Save to Yahoo! box-PDF
Store and Google docs to PDF
Transfer and mail in GMail
■ target terminal
Android2.1 or more
Microsoft has confirmed that the terminal operates in the following.
e-mobile S31HT HTC ARIA (Android2.2)
docomo SO-02C SonyEricsson XPERIA Acro (Android2.3)
docomo N-04C NEC MEDIAS (Android2.3)
docomo SO-01B SonyEricsson XPERIA (Android2.1 update1)
docomo SC-04D Samsung GALAXY NEXUS (Android4.0)
docomo SH-03C SHARP LYNX 3D (Android2.2)
■ The difference between free version and paid version
Ads will be displayed on the screen.
The free version of the data retention period is three months.
In the paid version so that you can change as a response model, via the SD card, move to another terminal on the data, corresponding to the export and import to the SD card.
The free version as a transition to the paid version, only supports export of data.
The free version is fixing the past 30 days, in the paid version can be confirmed also specify the past month from that day to other graph display period of the function.
■ information such as the reference value has been used in the application
As of May 2012, we set the value based on the information of the Japan Diabetes Society.