Your blood glucose readings are stored on your Android device. They can be shared with someone who care about you via SMS text message automatically when you enter them. Reminders popup at a specified time everyday to remind you to check your blood sugar. Tap on the reminder and it will take you straight to the app.
I created this app for a friend whose has a 13 year old daughter with type 1 diabetes and was afraid to let her stay with friends for fear she'd forget to check her blood sugar and/or forget to take her insulin. He wanted to know when she checked her blood sugar so that he would not have to worry.
-Auto text message
-Report or Graph
I take pride in my apps and I'm always here to answer questions. I usually get back to people within 24 hours.
* food (database includes 100,000 foods)
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
* Chart glucose trends
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Log and track blood glucose, food, exercise, insulin, and medications
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
Each record can store:
• the blood glucose level and category
• insulin dose and type
• carbs (carbohydrates) consumption
• exercise summary
• weight, comments and more...
CALCULATE INSULIN DOSE
Enter the glucose level and carbohydrates intake for an instant result.
EXPORT AND REPORTS
• view charts
• print a glucose levels sheet
• analyse the data in a spreadsheet
The app is 100% free (no ads - the InApp purchase is now a donation only).
Any suggestions on how to further improve the app are very welcome.
Resultado de 10 anos de pesquisa clínica e desenvolvido com o apoio da Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo - FAPESP, o GlicOnline é seguro, endossado por médicos, nutricionistas e pela Sociedade Brasileira de Diabetes.
O GlicOnline foi testado clinicamente no Hospital das Clínicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo (HC-FMUSP), e comprovadamente melhora o controle glicêmico e a qualidade de vida do portador de diabetes.
Você está adquirindo uma licença de uso válida por um ano a partir da data de instalação.
O QUE O GLICONLINE FAZ:
O GlicOnline automatiza a sua prescrição, que você, seu médico ou nutricionista podem cadastrar no sistema. Quanto mais você informar ao GlicOnline, mais ele pode lhe ajudar.
Sem prescrições cadastradas, o GlicOnline conta automaticamente calorias, carboidratos, gorduras, proteínas, fibra e sódio em suas refeições, que você informa escolhendo alimentos em medidas caseiras. Você também pode registrar suas glicemias, tomadas de insulina e medidas de peso e pressão arterial.
Os dados que você informa ao escolher alimentos, registrar glicemias ou doses de insulinas são apresentados em seu prontuário na internet, montando automaticamente seu registro diário digital.
Com suas prescrições cadastradas, você pode receber em seu smartphone os alertas nos horários dos seus medicamentos orais e insulinas, e também ver se está se mantendo dentro dos limites de sua dieta ao escolher seus alimentos.
Você também pode salvar e reutilizar refeições, evitando digitação e ganhando tempo no seu dia a dia. E, se você cadastrar sua prescrição e autorizar a realização dos cálculos, o GlicOnline pode calcular suas doses de insulina para corrigir glicemias e cobrir refeições, corretamente conforme sua prescrição médica.
Com suas prescrições no sistema, seus dados de controle glicêmico e alimentação são mostrados em gráficos, com indicação dos objetivos glicêmicos e nutricionais definidos para seu tratamento.
Sugerimos que você convide seu médico e sua nutricionista para acompanhar seu tratamento com GlicOnline. Ele poderá acessar seu prontuário, seguir sua evolução e ajustar suas prescrições se necessário, tornando o controle de seu diabetes muito mais preciso.
A responsável médica é a Dra. Karla Melo, CRM 81255 SP, PhD em endocrinologia, fundadora do Núcleo de Excelência no Atendimento ao Diabético do HC-FMUSP, uma das maiores especialistas em diabetes no Brasil e portadora de diabetes tipo 1.
PASSO A PASSO APÓS A INSTALAÇÃO:
Após instalar o GlicOnline, selecione "Cadastre-se" e preencha os dados requeridos.
Você receberá um e-mail de confirmação com instruções de como ativar sua conta. (veja o passo a passo de como se cadastrar no tutorial em http://goo.gl/w9I4XV).
Uma vez ativada sua conta, entre em sua página do GlicOnline em www.gliconline.com.br/home usando seu email e senha cadastrados. Clique na aba Ajuda / Treinamentos, para instruções de como registrar suas prescrições e usar o sistema
Mais informações em nosso canal do YouTube (http://goo.gl/LV9hvb) e em nosso blog (http://goo.gl/e04nS4).
GlicOnline - Telemedicina para o Diabetes.
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 184.108.40.206 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.3 that affected the graphing tool on some phones. The update will also prevent errors during the upgrade process from Android 4.2 to 4.3 due to a change in how Android stores reminders by clearing all active reminders during the upgrade process.
If your device does not use the default Android keyboard that supports decimal points, you will need to download a keyboard app, such as the “Google keyboard” app that supports decimals points to enter decimal values. If you need further help with the 360° app, you can contact ACCU-CHEK customer support at www.accu-chek.com.
If you have version 220.127.116.11, this 18.104.22.168 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2 or later. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v22.214.171.124 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v126.96.36.199, which will cause data to be lost.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Here are Health Tracker main features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Import and Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports directly to your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
Glucose/HbA1c (for Diabetes )
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- You can experience with the free version of Health Tracker before you but the full version :
** Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate
Visualize the data in an item list or a linear chart.
Export data option as:
* CSV attachment
* Plain text
Suggestions are welcome!
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Are you like one of the billions of Americans who experience high or low blood sugar? How can Glucose Diary 2 help? Glucose Diary helps you track your blood sugar easily with only a few screen taps. GD Glucose Diary allows for tracking of glucose levels, insulin, food, carbs, medication, exercise, weight, BP, stress levels, sleep and a host of extras like injection sites, symptoms and lab test results all with just a few screen taps. Enter as little or as much data as you need. Create new items, new medication names, new insulin brand name, new symptoms etc. in your selectable lists. Glucose readings are color coded for easy assessment and can be entered in mg/dL or mmol/L. The app has several reports and graphs that show numerous statistics including overall averages, minimum, maximum, weekly and daily distributions. Glucose Diary makes it easy to perform tasks like graphing your patterns, emailing reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor and advisers. Glucose Diary will also allow you to export your data to a spread sheet, backup data offline and all, again, with just a few screen taps. This is one of the most helpful tools for you and your doctors. It helps you and your doctor understand and analyze your progress easily, accurately and with fewer mistakes. Do you want all of your health records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better Glucose Diary2 can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps
- Document and Track your vital statistics such as blood pressure and heart rate and weight.
- Track your factors, including food, stress, sleep patterns and weight.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record all your insulin details.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your glucose and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
Each event has general information such as date, time, and notes, plus a variety of specific information for each type of event, such as glycaemia load for checks, or insulin bolus and type of insulin injected for therapies. You can also specify default Tags that describe each event, letting you make clearer and more specific evaluations.
MyGlyc app permits you to enter your data also on mobility and in absence of internet connection, so you would not lose any data and you could always put your glycaemia under control. You can also create a network connection with more devices connected to the same diary, so that when an event is added on a singular device, it can be notified also to all the other ones connected.
Imagine if your son/daughter or your minor nephew, who unfortunately has diabetes, could use myGlyc app and automatically notify to his/her parents the blood glucose levels when he/she is having dinner with his grandparents or a pizza with friends: everything would be very simple and efficacious without the necessity of calling or messaging to get information on his/her blood glucose.
According to the settings you have specified in the diary, with myGlyc app you could also verify the residual insulin. We have created an effective dashboard with curve graphs representing the absorption of insulin in time, both short-acting insulin and long-acting insulin. In order to determine the trend of the graph in your dashboard, such as the duration of insulin, the peak effect and the initial time of effectiveness, you can specify in the diary the characteristics of insulin.
In the dashboard you can find the glucose statistic of the current day. In particular you can view the glycemic average, the standard deviation and the number of checks effected during the current day. To provide an immediate visual indication of the daily data, the circle in the middle of the dashboard changes color according to the quality of the average blood glucose.
Through the app you can receive some suggestions about corrections and therapies according to your data and the settings you have chosen for your diary. Thanks to it you have statistical support when you have to take decisions on therapy and control, but, please, always remember to follow the advices of your doctor, and use myGlyc technology support just as a tool.
You can choose to display the chronological list of events in your diary and delete them if necessary. Each event has a different color that highlights its type or quality, as in the case of glucose checks shown as an example.
myGlyc app is a necessary tool to make life easier to all those persons who have diabetes or have a minor family member who suffers from it: everything will be easier with myGlyc!
Learn more about it in myGlyc official website https://myglyc.com