• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts(Device content only), calendar(Device content only), text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
Merci de ne plus utilisez cette version de l'application, mais de télécharger la dernière version sur SourceForge.net à l'adresse suivante:
Pour savoir comment installer ce nouvel APK lisez le fichier README.txt fourni dans l'archive !
Your phone is connected to your home WLAN and WiFi File Manager gives you the ability to manage files on your phone via a web browser from your computer.
1. Upload files to your phone via a web-browser.
2. Download files from your phone via a web-browser.
3. Download a directory with your phone via a web-browser.
4. Viewing pictures and photos from your phone via a web-browser.
5. Viewing video files from your phone via a web-browser. (mp4, 3gp, avi, divx)
6. Play music from your phone via a web-browser.
7. Move files from one directory to another as in os windows via a web-browser.
8. Move directory from one directory to another as in os windows via a web-browser.
9. Rename files and directory on your phone via a web-browser.
10. Remove files and directory on your phone via a web-browser.
11. Create directory on your phone via a web-browser.
12. Simultaneous downloading of files and directories in many directories.
13. Quick search by file name and creation date.
14. Sort files by name and date of creation.
15. Filtering output files by file extension.
16. Search files on your phone by filename.
17. You can simple find all photo on your phone. Use pattern *.jpg
18. You can simple find all video on your phone. Use pattern *.mp4
19. You can simple find all photo and video on your phone. Use pattern *.jpg|*.mp4
20. You can see films from you phone via web browser.
21. You can simple save all photo from your phone. Use pattern *.jpg and click save.
22. You can simple remove all photo from your phone. User pattern *.jpg and click remove.
23. Password protection.
You can view films from you phone via web browser.
Can be downloaded to the phone whole directories. Upload directories:
You must put the directory in the zip archive.
Click on the directory in which you want to upload your directory.
Click on "Upload directory".
During the upload files, you can do all s operations in the web interface.
You can listen to music from your phone, see pictures, watch videos, etc.
Using WiFi File Manager, you can view photos in real time. You simply rotate the scroll your mouse and pictures displayed on your screen at a reduced size. For larger pictures you simply click on it with the mouse.
The file manager allows you to display files preassigned extensions. What makes finding files much easier. For example, you can display only pictures (. jpg). And extraneous files will not be present in the result.
Using this feature is very easy to search for the photos you want.
In the Web browser, you can watch video files on your phone in real time. You simply choose the desired video file and click on the icon play.
Music management in WiFi File Manager provides three operations - play, pause, stop. You just press play on the music file and the music sounds from your speakers.
For a quick search of video files - you can put on the menu to display only the video file. And extraneous files will not be present in the result.
In a Web browser, you can download the file you want. To do this, click on the file name. Mobile WiFi File Manager Pro supports multithreading, so you can download multiple files simultaneously.
You simply click on the desired file and pressing save.
Is also available to download immediately possible the whole directory. You must right-click on the folder and click download. Your browser downloads the directory as a zip archive.
Move from one directory to another has become very simple. Grab your mouse and drag the folder to the desired directory. (As in windows)
Mix files from one directory to another as it has become very easy. Image capture mouse and drag it to the desired directory. (As in windows)
Samsung Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player built into the app. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by the default media player. The Samsung Wireless app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Samsung Wireless drive in full resolution and quality or for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Samsung Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Samsung Wireless mobile media streaming device.
The application can organize up to 750 videos or up to 100,000 photos or up to 75,000 songs or lesser numbers of each type in combination.
Az E.ON új alkalmazásának köszönhetően bárhonnan kényelmesen intézheti áram- és gázszolgáltatáshoz kapcsolódó ügyeit. Többek között mérőállást diktálhat, megtekintheti és befizetheti számláit, módosíthatja havi részszámla mennyiségét, áttérhet e-számlára, stb.
Segítünk a mindennapokban: Kérjen e-mail értesítést új számla érkezéséről, tájékoztatást sikeres ügyintézésről vagy állítson be e-mail emlékeztetőt a fizetési határidőről!
Böngéssze az energiavilág legfrissebb híreit, tájékozódjon a szolgáltatással kapcsolatban, és legyen tudatos energiafogyasztó Ön is!
All-In-One Free App
-Auto discovery PC’s folders at home, office, etc...
-Direct stream video/music from your computers.
-Download/Upload files from/to your computers.
-Send to Peer...Use your mobile as a remote control to send files of any size from PC to another PC.
-Backup files to your PC over local Wifi network.
-Print any file from your mobile directly to your printer.
-Send files of any size, quickly and securely (no cloud involved!) between users.
-Conveniently, rapidly transfer files of any size between computers on the same network.
-Back up your PC directly (P2P) to other PC.
Install in both, mobile-device and PC with the same username!
Our objective is to create a dynamic and trusted product that everyone can ultimately enjoy.
The CopyV Team
Mesh It Up is the best file transfer tool to send large files. It uses the Wi-Fi hotspot technology to connect two or more devices for instant sharing. Send music, photos and videos through Wi-Fi sharing via hotspots; this doesn't require an Internet plan so save data!
File sharing with this app works cross-platform too, so send direct files without Internet to ANY other device; be it your PC or Laptop or Tablet! Exchange files between multiple devices seamlessly.
The simple, quick solution for secure file transfer and sharing, within seconds, without service - all for FREE!
Features & Advantages
★ You can share files between two Android devices within seconds, on the go.
★ Share from your Android device to your PCs, tablets, desktops, phones and laptops.
★ Send any type of file, including photos, videos, music, contacts and apps.
★ Share files without Internet, through Wi-Fi hotspots.
★ Connect and share to unlimited number of devices at the same time.
★ Create multiple-platform networks without any loss of data.
★ You do not require USB cable to send files, the app does it directly through your local network.
★ Extremely easy to use for large file transfer.
★ You can sign-in and create a user profile to keep a history of your transfers.
How It Works
Android to Android: Quick file transfer to Android devices for all your files with no Internet.
* Open Mesh it up and login (optional)
* Create a network and select files that you wish to share
* The app will search for devices automatically
* Select the desired device and click on ‘Start Transfer’
* Open Mesh it up and click on ‘Join Network’
* Accept the file from the sender
* Long press the file name to view it or quick press to send it to another device.
Android to PC, laptops and tablets: Your ultimate file share companion to quickly send files to other platforms.
* Open Mesh it up and click on ‘Create Network’
* Select the file that you wish to send
* Click on ‘Create Link’
* Connect your Android device with PC, laptops or tablets via Wi-Fi hotspots
* When your phone is connected with the required device, paste the given link in the browser
* You can now view and save the file on the device
The effortless solution for free file transfer is at your fingertips. Wireless photos and video transfer is simplified, and there is no need to upload your files to the Internet.
Download the app NOW and share a file instantly via Mesh It Up!
Please share your Feedback and Views On:-
With Listables, you can share your favortie MP3 when you're out with a friend, or email vCard contacts to your relatives, or post a list of your favorite apps to a forum.
No need for a social website, cloud computing, or some silly gesture-flick or bump of your phone -- just direct sharing.
See full feature list below for specific features.
Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments or email me with feature ideas/requests/issues.
Please consider donating by downloading Listables - Donate from the Market.
It's only $2. Less than a cup of coffee in most places.
Donating helps free up my time to work on Listables, since I am just one developer here at Lost Packet Software
- Share audio files / MP3s over Bluetooth
- Create playlists from shared audio files
- Share app-lists over Bluetooth with direct market links
- Share contacts over Bluetooth, and add them to your address book
- Share photos over Bluetooth
- Search any list: music, apps, contacts or images
- Save & load m3u playlists for audio files
- Save & load custom app-lists
- Save contacts as CSV (comma seperated values)
- Save contacts as vCards
- Generate app-lists in HTML, BBCode, XML & plain-text
- Generate QRcodes by long-pressing apps & contacts
- Long-click to preview-listen to music
- Long-click to preview images
- Long-click to quick-copy email & phone numbers from contacts
- Copy contact-lists to the clipboard
- App-lists have direct links to Android Market on the Web and on the Phone
- Links to AppBrain & Androlib.com
WiFi and background data (sync) can sometimes interrupt Bluetooth connections. Listables does have an auto-reconnect feature but it's not perfect. If you're having trouble with Bluetooth connections, try disabling WiFi and background data temporarily.
keywords: refer, apps, lists, share, bluetooth, backup, send, referrer, save, QRcode, App-sharing, music, images, photos, email, csv, vcard, mp3, file-sharing, m3u, playlists, barcode, app-lists, contacts, appbrain, androlib, music-sharing, contact-sharing, p2p, Phone2Phone, pictures, songs, data-sharing
Similar to: Bump, Hoccer, Dropbox, App-referrer, AppList, thrutu
- For each native libraries used by an application or present inside its APK, you get its
- target CPU architecture
- list of methods that can be called from Java
- list of well-known frameworks/libraries used (static check)
- The local applications database is populated only during first launch, and updated automatically during installation/removal of apps.
- A notification is sent right after installation of an app, telling you directly if it's using native libraries and for which CPU architecture they're compiled. When an app is upgraded, it's sent in case the ABIs of the installed and/or packaged libs has changed.
- database .csv export / application details text export
- Tablet support