Askeroid is a mobile desktop search widget. We offer 300 different Web search engines in our online catalog, and the number keeps growing! Add Askeroid button or bar widget to your home screen, choose one or more buttons for your most used search engines, and enjoy the full power of vertical search. Add your own search engines in our online crouwdsourcing platform.
We search all vertical areas you may ever need:
- knowledge bases (Wikipedia, IMdB, HowStuffWorks, WolframAlpha)
- dictionaries (Dictionary.com, Thesaurus.com, Merriam-Webster, Canoonet)
- translation services (Google Translate, Lingvo, Multitran, Zargan, Dict.cc)
- files (4Shared, 2shared, HotFileSearch)
- torrents (The PirateBay, Demonoid.me, ISOHunt, KickAss, Toorgle, µTorrent, UTorrent)
- music (AllMusic, Pandora, WhoSampled, Jamendo, Last.fm, Spotiseek)
- videos (YouTube, Vevo, Blip.tv, Criticker)
- images (DeviantArt, Flickr, Creative Commons, Google Images)
- social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Hyves)
- questions and answers (Answers.com, Quora, ChaCha)
- mobile apps (Android Market, Amazon, 1Mobile, AppBrain)
- classifieds (Craiglist, KiJiJi)
- e-commerce (Amazon, Pricegrabber, BestBuy, uSwitch, Dealspl.us, Bondfaro, Mercado, Allegro)
- events (TicketMaster, GrooveTickets)
- maps (Google Maps, Yandex Maps)
- health (WebMD, PubMed.gov)
- news (CNet, Bay News 9, Engadget, Reddit)
- urban culture (Urban Dictionary, Snopes)
There are many other websites and verticals you can search with Askeroid. Do you know that there is a search engine for all things about peanuts? Try The Peanut Roster.
If you have no idea what search engine fits your need best, use a new focused no-spam search engine (Blekko, DevilFinder, DuckDuckGo, Mooter, Beaucoup, Copernic) or natural language question search (Ask.com, True Knowledge,). You might be surprised at how good they are!
You can also use an old fashioned general purpose search engine (Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo,) or try meta search across them all (Dogpile, Webcrawler, Hotbot). Several search engines can even make you some money (Swagbuck, MyPoints).
If you live in a non-English speaking country, we have for you national search engines (Baidu, Yandex, Terra, Eniro, entireWeb).
If the search engine you need is not listed or found inside Askeroid, use a feature "Not found" to send me a message. I quickly fulfill most (but not all) requests - please do not ask for warez or porn! You are free to use such search engines but not through Askeroid.
Askeroid widget may appear on home screen automatically after installation if your Android version and security settings allow it. Add it to Home screen manually if it does not appear.
To install a widget:
1. Select the screen where you want your widget to be.
2. Either press Menu and then Add to Home or long press on the empty space on the screen until an Add menu appears.
3. Press Widget.
4. Select Askeroid 1x1 or Askeroid 4x1 widget type.
Askeroid customization screen will pop out. Select the search engine(s) and visual style you like and press BACK arrow when done.
You can add more than one Askeroid widget to the same screen or different screens. Each widget can have a different set of search engine icons. However, each widget must also be customized separately.
1. Press an icon of the search engine you want to use.
2. Type on the on-screen keyboard. Your search string will appear in the search field above.
3. When done, press the search "Magnifying Glass" button on the right.
Your search results will be in the browser window that will open.
To cancel, press a BACK key once to close a keyboard and twice to close the search field.
NEED HELP ? FOUND A BUG ?
Write to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page
Quick Search widget allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete you can search, locate and activate everything on your phone –
• Easy access to all your apps
• Browse through your music collection
• Locate contacts on your phone
• Browse through your messages
In addition, Quick Search widget gives you access to web/internet search and offers suggestions according to your search.
If you have apps like IMDB, Yelp, Memos installed on your app, Quick Search box will also show search results from these apps for easy access to the info you seek.
Another great feature of this app is the ability to search the web when you copy any text from your phone. For example – you read an article about a place you never heard about, simply copy the text from the browser and you’ll see the widget pop in the bottom of your screen. Click it and you’ll go straight to a search page!
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Allows an application to create network sockets
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS - To return search results from your bookmarks.
READ CONTACT DATA - – To return search results from your contact list.
Read SMS or MMS - To return results from your messages.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY – For use of device ID number.
VIEW WI-FI STATE - Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
- Simple UI
- Selectable channel color
- Rename Cues
- Cue fade times
- Channel to dimmer patch
- sACN/ E1.31
- Save multiple projects
- sACN Unicast protocol
- View channel level as 255 steps
- Name Channels
- Set specific channel level/ step
The main screen was designed to give the light board operator a similar feel to what a production full size board would give them. It contains channels with channel number, level in percent, a level slider, and a bump button. Along the bottom is the cue list. Add Cue will create a light cue of the current channel levels and append it to the end of the cue list. If the use long presses on an existing cue they are able to edit it. Edit features are insert a new cue, remove cue, rename the cue, and change fade up and down times. In the settings menu ArtNet server is selected from a discovered list of nodes also manual entry is allowed. Default cue fade times can be assigned along with the color of the channel faders. Channel to dimmer patching is allowed in the patch view. One channel can be assigned to as many dimmers as you want.
Save project will save current state of channels, patch, and cues to a user assigned name. Load project will open a previously saved project. A long press on the project name will prompt for delete. The current project is saved when exiting or switching project. The current project name is displayed at the top right of the main page.
The free version allows only 5 channels, an in-app purchase allows up to 200 channels. The paid and free version allow patching to all 512 dimmers.
If you any new features or different DMX protocols you would like to see just send me an email and I would love to get them in there.
Google Gesture Search Launcher
Launch Gesture Search from the app or from the Notification bar
An incredibly useful feature which works hand in hand with Google Gesture Search and makes the Gesture Search accessible at any time
Ever wondered if you can search Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia in one go.
NOW YOU can do it using Quick Search.
Also you can follow the popular Search Trends from Google Trends.
DOWNLOAD the Best Search app yet on Google Play. I am sure you'll LOVE IT.
1) Web Search
Search anything on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Twitter, Aol.com, About.com in one go
2) Image Search
Search your favourite images on Google Images, Bing Images, Yahoo Images, Picasa, Flickr, Pinterest in one go.
Not only that you can DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES TOO by Long pressing the image
3) People Search
Search for Entrepreneurs, Celebrities on Wikipedia, IMDB, Forbes in one go.
Also find what they are tweeting in TWITTER
Like their FACEBOOK pages.
4) Search Product Reviews
Read expert reviews, articles on your favourite gadgets on CNET, TechRadar, T3.com, Engadget, Gizmodo in one go.
5) Search News
Hunt for News on your favourite topics in one go on Google News, Yahoo News and Bing News
6) Search Stocks
Get quotes on your Stocks and read Financial News on Google Finance, Yahoo Finance and Investopedia.
Find the meanings of words you come across from Wikipedia, Wikitionary, Oxford dictionary and Wordnet in one go.
8) Code Search
Are you a developer.
Search answers for your technical queries on Google code, Stackoverflow in one go.
9) Search Travel Topics
Looking to travel somewhere. Want to know about that place.
Search Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikitravel in one go
10) Question & Answer Search
Get answers for your questions from Ask.com, ehow.com and Answers.com in one go
Compare prices on Amazon and Ebay in one single go
12) Russian (ру́сский) Search
Search Top Russian (ру́сский) sites like Yandex, Mail.ru, Rambler, Google Russia, Yahoo Russia, Wikipedia Russia in one go.
13) Chinese (汉语) Search
Search Top Chinese (汉语) sites like Baidu, Soso, Sogou, Youdao, Dangdang, Taobao.com, Google, Yahoo China, Wikipedia China in one go
14) Japanese (日本語) Search
Search Top Japanese (日本語) sites like Baidu Japan, Hatena, Goo, OKWave, So-net, Nifty, Google Japan, Yahoo Japan, Wikipedia Japan in one go
15) Korean (한국어) Search
Search Top Korean (한국어) sites like Naver, Nate, Daum, Danawa, Google Korea, Yahoo Korea , Wikipedia Korea in one go
16) Hot Search Trends
Get to know the Hot Search trends of your location from Google Trends
Much more features to be added...Watch out for updates.
The content provided is owned by the respective sites from which it is fetched.
This app is only an intuitive, easy, organised way of making search easier.
▪ Search with Google, Bing, Yahoo, blekko, or DuckDuckGo
▪ Stop search engines and ISPs from tracking your searches
▪ Anonymize your IP address, browser cookies, and other personal info
Disconnect Search is developed by Disconnect, a Certified B Corp that creates award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software. For more info and help, go to our website or follow us:
Forget about typing queries into your browser to get information, instead use CamFind to take a picture and learn!
* Internet Search Results
* Related/Similar Images
* Price Comparisons and Online Shopping
* Related Places and Address Finder
* Film Poster/DVD Recognition
* Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Text
* Ability to upload and save images to or from Camera Roll
* QR and Barcode Scanner
* Language Translator
* Voice Search
* Text Search
* VoiceOver compatible
* And much more…
Download CamFind now to experience a mobile search like never before.
Different image sizes, a similar picture, match the wide variety of colors and you can find pictures or images.
This application uses the Google image search engine.
Photo and image search function:
★ Search filters
* Safe Search (***)
* Picture Time
* Picture Size
* Photo Mode
* Photo color
* Site or domain
* Image Aspect Ratio
* Image File Format
★ View and photo and image download website
★ Select multiple images Download
★ Photo View mode:
* Finding similar photos
* Find photos of different sizes
* Image Site Browser Connection
* Image Download
* Photo EXIF TAG information
* [MENU] key toggles full screen view when
* Photo sharing site links
At the end of the images used in this application, the cache is automatically deleted.
This application is an easy to use Google image search engine that helps you search tool.
Photo search results will vary depending on the search engine Google Images.
If that search and found this app in the search sites will not be blocked.
Found some of the images are protected by copyright law.
(***) Safety that appear in search results filtered by offensive content, please report down.
This application is an image search on Android using the following open-source libraries designed.
google-gson is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
ImageViewZoom is licensed under MIT License (MIT)
English -> Translate to your own language, please help me with one of the e-mail. ^ ^
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
Pick from more than 90 built-in searches, enter a site and have Spiffy Search try to add it automatically, or enter a new search by hand.
Supports easy drag-and-drop reordering of searches.
As seen on:
Meetroid - http://www.meetroid.com/?p=57210
Best Apps Market - http://www.bestappsmarket.com/p/app?id=111179&title=spiffy-search
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Free software, with advertisements. (The Paid version has no advertisements.)
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
Our application is completely free of charge.
Download and install on your smartphone or tablet.
Clicking on the application icon, you can always view the instructions to install the widget.
To install a widget simply go to the menu of your device and choose "Install widget."
Then choose our widget and drag it to the desktop space.
Click on the widget and you'll learn all the information about your battery.
- The percentage of battery charge
- Battery type
- Charge voltage
- The general condition of the battery.
Attention: The application is free and contains advertisements.
At any time, calibrate the battery and find out all the information!
If you have installed "Aurora Universal Search", please uninstall it and install this one.