Quick Search widget allows you to browse your device and the web from a single app, giving you easy and fast access to everything on your phone!
With our super easy to use interface, and super-fast auto complete you can search, locate and activate everything on your phone –
• Easy access to all your apps
• Browse through your music collection
• Locate contacts on your phone
• Browse through your messages
In addition, Quick Search widget gives you access to web/internet search and offers suggestions according to your search.
If you have apps like IMDB, Yelp, Memos installed on your app, Quick Search box will also show search results from these apps for easy access to the info you seek.
Another great feature of this app is the ability to search the web when you copy any text from your phone. For example – you read an article about a place you never heard about, simply copy the text from the browser and you’ll see the widget pop in the bottom of your screen. Click it and you’ll go straight to a search page!
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Allows an application to create network sockets
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS - To return search results from your bookmarks.
READ CONTACT DATA - – To return search results from your contact list.
Read SMS or MMS - To return results from your messages.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY – For use of device ID number.
VIEW WI-FI STATE - Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
Keywords: search, search widget, web search, contact search, message search, app search, free search app, free search widget
"Simple File Finder" is a simple and easy-to-use, yet feature-packed tool that lets you search files on your android device. A must-have-app for every Android!
Lost files on your Android device? Don't remember the file name?? No worries! "Simple File Finder" is here to help you!!
Find files with some part of the file name or even use wild-cards ( '?' for exact one character, '*' for zero or more characters)
Use any possible combination of options like File Name, Wild-card Pattern, File Type, File Size, Last Modified Date.
(TIP: If you don't remember any part of the file name use '*' as your search string and enter other fields like File Type, File Size, Last Modified Date.)
Once the files are found, you can do much more than just opening a file!! For example, Share a file, Delete it or even Share multiple files in one go! On the top of it we've added a feature that lets you add multiple files to a ZIP and send it... say as a mail attachment or via bluetooth or anything else you want!
And yes, don't forget to try the home screen widget! (If you are not able to see the widget, make sure the App is installed on Phone Memory and then reboot your phone.)
Best Part? IT'S FREE! And will be supported for FREE! More to come!!
Please be kind with your ratings. Thanks! :)
Tags: File Search, File Finder, Search files in Android, SD Card file search
Thus, in addition to your mobile device's built-in internal storage, EFS will, by default, include in its searches, any SD Cards (external storage) connected (in)to your mobile device.
EFS will search for and locate any and all files that match the search parameters you put in, regardless of file type!
EFS is not limited, like many other file searching utilities are, to searching only for a specific list of file types. EFS can search for and locate any type of file, including pictures, videos, music and documents, as well as any other type of file!
EFS is capable of doing this, because it treats the file extension like it's simply part of the file name and does not see the period as a divisor between the file name and the file extension, but rather, EFS will see it as just another character in the file name.
Thus, file types become irrelevant and cannot limit the expansiveness of your search and that means that there is no limit to what types of files it can find in your device's storage! As long as what you type in is contained somwhere in the file's name, or extension, or both, Easy File Search will find it, wherever it is! :-)
For example, let's say that you have a file called (made up name/ext);
Typing any of the following will locate the above file;
Of course, the above is not a complete list of what you can type in to locate the file!
And FYI, EFS's searches are case INsensitive.
- Quickly search, find and launch apps, contacts, bookmarks, artists, albums and songs
- Learning aptitude: Give the user's favorite items a high ranking within the search results
- As fast as Google's search app while providing better search results :-)
- Search history for quick access to the most recently used items
- Search widget support
How to use?
- Launch Quickdroid by swiping up from the navigation bar or by long-pressing the search key
- The 'Go' key on the soft keyboard, the trackball and the 'Enter' key launch the first suggested item
- Flinging over the search input view clears the search text
- The first time app sync may take some seconds
The only difference between File Expert and File Expert HD is that the former is designed for phone, and the latter is optimized for tablet.
Our design principles and answers to those requirements:
* Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
* Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
* A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
File Expert has a creative tab based interface. All competitive apps don't have this technique. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
* Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
* Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage on your start page
* Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
* Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
* GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
* Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
* Recyle Bin
* Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
* Web PC Suite- Access your device from your PC browser
* Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
* Switchable full Holo based themes include Light, Black & Mixed styles
* Search SD card, perform operations on search results
* Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. When open service, turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
* FTP Sharing - When open service, turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
* Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
* DLNA Sharing - Turn your smart phone to a full-featured DLNA media server! Access your media files on your Windows Media Player became so easy!
* Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client
* Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone. Please note it’s a paid feature.
* Cloud Storage - Use one app to access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more!
* Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities include OBEX FTP, OPP
* App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app & its data to GCloud
* Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. You can view your ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file just like accessing a folder and directly decompress unique files and folders
* Thumbnails - view thumbnails
* Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
* Powerful Text Editor
* Help your player to play media that store on SMB share (your player needs to support HTTP streaming).
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
- One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
- One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
- One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it's lost.
- PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.”
- Gizmodo: “I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.”
- Lifehacker: “It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
- Android Police: “It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid
Add it to your home screen: Menu > Add > Widget > Purple Search for Google™ (OR) Hold down any empty space on your home screen > Widget > Purple Search for Google™
Look for this app in the Google Play store in 7 other colors:
- Pink Search for Google™
- Black Search for Google™
- Blue Search for Google™
- Yellow Search for Google™
- Red Search for Google™
- Green Search for Google™
- Orange Search for Google™
This app is not affiliated with Google Inc.
More from developer
If you have installed "Aurora Universal Search", please uninstall it and install this one.