This session is design to speed up the brain and act like a “mental workout”, increasing electrical activity and blood flow to the brain, speeding it up, even promoting new dendrite and synapse growth.
Research shows that speeding up the brain is highly effective in treating ADD/ADHD. This session can greatly increase cognitive abilities, enhance memory, increase focus and mental speed.
Do it the healthy way...
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD) causes difficulty in focusing and concentrating. It is estimated that 8 million adults in the United States alone have ADHD.
People affected by this ADD tend to be inefficient, easily distracted, impulsive, emotionally unstable and with low self esteem.
When people with ADD are engaged in an activity, their brainwave frequencies stay at lower levels. ADD is in a group of disorders labeled “slow-wave”, as the brain has an overabundance of slower brainwave patterns.
The brain is capable of producing four main frequencies of waves. The highest frequency is the beta – that’s what we use when we are focused on an activity. And that’s the brain wave that doesn’t necessarily appear for those with ADD/ADHD.
1) Choose a quiet place which is free of disturbances.
2) Keep the body in a comfortable and relaxed state free from any strain or stress. If possible, wear non-restrictive clothing such as pajamas, or if in the office, loosen belts and ties.
3) Choose a comfortable position.
4) Remove contact lenses and any accessories.
5) Do not undergo treatment on an empty or bloated stomach.
6) Do not undergo treatment while under the influence of alcohol.
7)The process of hypnosis is effortless, what need to do is simply follow and concentrate on the instruction.
8) Do not listen to the hypnotic music while driving, cycling or walking.
9) People with a history of epilepsy or mental diseases should not undergo this treatment.
10) For best results, each period of treatment should last for at least 30 days, with a fixed time each day for focused listening. Unless used as a sleep aid, it is discouraged to schedule a hypnotic session before bedtime, as the music may induce sleep.
* FROM OUR USERS *
“As an adult with ADHD, the program for mental alertness has really helped me especially in noisy and crowded spaces like restaurants and coffee shops!” - Jen, 4/11/2014
“An amazing app never thought it would work. I use it all the time, I recommend it as a meditation aid” - James, 3/23/2014
“OMG the deep sleep has helped me achieve a level of sleep I had before having my kids, 12 years ago. Amazing” - Omar, 5/29/2014
* WHAT ARE BINAURAL BEATS ? "
The Binaural Beats were discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone, for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the Binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz.
You can find a more complete description on the dedicated wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats).
* THE APP *
In this app you will find different types of presets that can help you to sleep, meditate, concentrate , learn better, reduce some types of pain, develop your creativity ….
It takes some time of practice to really feel the effects so don’t give up after your first try. And you have to know that it doesn’t work on some people.
We really recommend first time users to check out our Facebook (http://on.fb.me/lBDvPK) and Google+ (http://bit.ly/FBBTGP) communities. We recently posted a manual which explains how to use the app (volume, headphones, ...) and describe the different BB presets. In these communities you can also discover all the feedbacks from our users and share your questions !
Note this is the original free application, anything else on the market is a copy and could be a fraudulent version.
We reply to review comments, you can also email any feedback or use the Facebook or Google+ pages
* SOCIAL MEDIA *
Please join the facebook community at http://on.fb.me/lBDvPK
Forum on google plus: http://bit.ly/FBBTGP
Follow us on Twitter #BinauralBeatApp
* PHONE REQUIREMENTS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. The app doesn't have internet access so there's no chance of sniffing numbers.
* ATTENTION *
The following people should not use brainwaves entrainment applications like Binaural Beats Therapy :
People subject to any forms of seizures or epilepsy
People using pacemakers
People suffering from cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disorders
People taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs, or tranquilizers
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
You will learn 1st hand from the hours of interviews from both Tellman and Stephanie who both have ADD (or ADHD).
They will share with you:
✔ The details about what ADD is
✔ That for different people it manifests in different ways
and much more...
Attention Deficit Disorder is what ADD stands for. You may have heard of it being called ADHD, or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It’s really a common term for what I like to call creative people. It’s a term to describe people who have trouble with focus, organization, prioritization, and who tend to get distracted often.
You might have heard things growing up like, “Why can’t you just sit still? Pay attention. You can focus when you want to. Why do you leave half finished things all over the house? Why do you leave the cabinets open?” These are all characteristics of people who have Attention Deficit. Or, in the case of Tellman and I, we’re not interested in putting labels on people.
★★★★★ Grab it now! ★★★★★ No Catch!
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 2.5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
- location - to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps - to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings - to set back-light
- network - access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000
For a desktop alternative, try RedShift (Linux) or on Windows the app which has no relation to this project whatsoever, whose name cannot be said aloud or whispered as it is a Trademark, lets call it Lord Voldemort of the blue light flux filtering apps.Guessed it? Let us know in the comments.
❤❤❤ Download this Full Book for Now 1 Low Price ❤❤❤
This is the PRO version and contains the full book inside.
Why, Because you get:
✔ The Full Book
✔ No Ads
✔ Learn anywhere you go
✔ 1 Low Price
Here is what you will get inside:
✔ The details about what ADD is
✔ That for different people it manifests in different ways
and much more...
✔ 67 Color Pages Inside
❤❤❤ Remember Knowledge is Power! We create Apps the Teach you Anything that you can take Anywhere! ❤❤❤
Click on the Install Button, Download now, and within a minute you'll have this book in the palm of your hands.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
The ADHD Treatment Researcher app gives you access to the latest news and research from around the world on ADHD Treatments including podcasts, events, forums, the latest clinical trials, published research papers, medical videos, books and more.
Anything and everything related to ADHD that you need to know - up-to-the-minute medical news from all over the world and direct contact with hospitals and universities researching ADHD - it's all within the ADHD Treatment Researcher App.
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
Just use TheFabulous to coach yourself to reach your goals, lift yourself to Get Active, Eat Better, Sleep Better, Lose Weight and Stay Motivated by installing 5 healthy living habits that will make you forget about fatigue and low-energy. This is not just a habit tracker or a quantified self app. The Fabulous is a holistic approach, it's your own happiness trainer.
Start off your new year goals for 2015 on the right foot with our coaches.
"I have always had trouble getting up and on the move before work but your app is helping me tons!"
"I really love how personal the app feels. I have ADHD and The letters are like hearing from a friend"
"I just love this app, with the simplicity, fabulous neat interface, it really makes improving lifestyle much easier "
You'll take your fitness and diet to a new level by using the integrated coaching: 7-minute scientific Workout, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, Happiness Trainer, Power Nap sessions and a Starter stretching for total flexibility.
You will start by setting your morning routine and then your own personal VOICE COACH that will offer you personalized advices based on your everyday habits.
TOP 5 HABITS TO FEEL ENERGIZED
★ Do you ever struggle to wake-up in the morning?
★ Do you know what Diet you should have to feel energetic?
★ Do you feel Fatigue and are you tired by mid-day?
★ Do you have a morning routine?
★ Do you want to have full energy for 5-hours?
★ Have Trouble Sleeping because of blue light?
★ Can't concentrate on a single task because of ADHD?
HOW THE FABULOUS WORKS
TheFab is like Coach.me, webMD, Lift, noom, Fitbit or Livestrong, it will motivate you with:
★ Smart-targeted health advises for healthy living
★ Scientifically Grounded approach to instill healthy habito and mindfulness in your life
★ Weight Loss Program where you don't have to count calories, inspired from Atkins & hcg.
★ Your own personal 1:1 human coach that will motivate you to get going on your goals!
★ Integrated Fitness Programs for proper motivar
★ If you can't sleep, the app will show you how to sleep properly
★ Start by installing a morning routine and then add other goals to your life
GET IN TOUCH!
We're always happy to talk with you. Whatever comes to your mind, we want to hear it. Having some problems installing a habit in your life? Want a feature to be added? Something isn't working as you expected?
Shoot us an email at : email@example.com
Like us on Fb at : https://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Or Tweet us at: @GetTheFabulous
HELP US TEST
**If you would like to help test The Fabulous and get new features before everyone, join our Android beta: http://bit.ly/newandfab
What you can do with the AutiPlan app:
- Display scheduled activities and tasks with text and pictures
- Countdown timer which shows the time left until the next activity or task
- Alarm for new activities with sound, vibration and LED
- Help keep focus on tasks by notifying until new activities are acknowledged
- Tick off activities to keep track
- Display future planned activities with analog and digital clocks
- Automatically synchronizes with the planner on autiplan.com
- Support for TTS (text-to-speech)
Use this app as part of the full version of AutiPlan which costs $7.99 / month and which includes different aids and tools beside the app. You can test it for free without any obligations for 30 days. Please let us know when you experience difficulties or have other questions or feedback!
Cette application est réservée aux professionnels de santé et est éditée par Janssen.
Cette application contient :
- Le dates et programmes des congrès incontournables en diabétologie
- Les dates et programmes des symposia Janssen
Elle offre également les fonctions suivantes :
- Accès direct aux sites internet des congrès
- Sélection des événements aux favoris et possibilité de synchronisation sur calendrier personnel
- Partage des événements par SMS/mail