*Find out if your device is performing at its best.
*Compare the performance of your device to similar devices online at http://www.mobilebenchmark.net.
*Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
*Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
Seventeen standard benchmark tests are available in four test suites (with more to come...)
*CPU Tests - Mathematical operations, compression, encryption and more
*Disk Tests - Reading and writing files to internal and external storage
*Memory Tests - Read and Write tests
*2D Graphics Tests - Simple & Complex Vectors and image rendering and filters tests
*3D Graphics Tests - Simple bouncing ball test and a more complex scene.
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark
3DMark is a graphics benchmark used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard gaming performance benchmark, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
• The world's most popular benchmark test since 1997.
• Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
• Test your device's GPU and CPU performance.
• Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
• 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Accurate and impartial benchmark tests
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Benchmarks you can trust
3DMark and PCMark are the only mobile benchmarks protected by rules for manufacturers. What's more, all our benchmarks are supported by detailed technical guides that explain exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 4.0 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 33 MB app, 206 MB app + tests
3DMark app is 33 MB. The Ice Storm benchmarks are a further 173 MB download, installed when you first run the app. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving 3DMark installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
This app is for non-commercial use only
• Business users contact email@example.com for licensing.
• Members of the press please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Especially designed for mobile devices
-- Reflect real gaming performance to smart phones/tablets
-- Test target smart devices with different benchmarking measures and game scenes
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark is a professional GPU performance benchmarking app, and helps users know deeper to smart phones/tablets in real gaming performance.
-- Support OpenGL ES 2.0
-- Reflect real 3D operation performance
-- Execute different scenes to measure device in real gaming performance
-- Higher benchmarking score means higher 3D gaming performance
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark focuses on the solution of benchmarking 3D real gaming performance to smart phones/tables, so every users can figure out which kind of games can be played on their own devices.
Help your friends to find out the best gaming device they want:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/antutulabs
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/antutulabs
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
- Overclock 150%.
- More safe and more cheap than another app
- Need more time operation
- Effect of each device depending on the chip
Warning： Do not force close or delete app between install and 30 minutes ,It is writing into system .
We have appoozle support
Related words: CPU, battery , power , system ，GPU ，control , overclock
Client review (After translation) :
Compare the 30 kinds of the best accelerator, five stars. My quad-core 1.2Ghz phone after this software installed faster than 1.4Ghz fast, cheap and bowl, there is no risk of Brush Root
XT good use. Xperia TX new machines do not feel anything, but the more programs installed faster and slower to attend a lecture, then start overclocking feeling to come, very smooth.
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Test the graphic processing performance of your mobile device with this intense GPU test. With this free GPU benchmarking app you can see how well your phone or tablet performs. What fps can you reach? Compare with other devices to see which one performs better.
More functions will be added soon!
Created with the Unity Game Engine
Graphics by Manufactura K4
Got any problems or questions? Feel free to contact me!
Vellamo 3.1 is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
It tests specific device properties you do not regularly see tested by other benchmarks, and runs in a set timeframe.
It does produce some "final" scores, but as with every benchmark, you should take those with a grain of salt. It is simply not theoretically possible to produce a single number that accurately describes a device's performance.
More information and discussion is available at this application's thread at XDA-Developers:
You can view results from many devices at:
Note that that page is still under development.
Geekbench 3 includes several new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios. These new tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile processor performance.
Every test included with Geekbench 3 is multi-core aware. This allows Geekbench 3 to measure the full potential of your device's processor. Geekbench 3 also reports performance as separate single-core and multi-core scores, making it easier to figure out how your device will handle your apps.
Each test is run in a native context, coded in C++, and in a managed/Dalvik context, coded in Java. Both contexts always execute the same computational workload.
All test results are reported in milliseconds (ms). A lower score is better than a higher one.
On a single core device a single thread is used to execute all tests.
On a multi-core device, multi-threading is used. Three passes will be performed on a multi-core device. The total computational workload is the same for each pass. The first will use a single thread. The second will use two threads, and the third will use four threads. The total execution time for fast devices, which are usually multi-core, may take longer than slow devices because the entire suite is executed three times.
Your score is the sum of the execution times of all tests, both native and managed. On multi-core devices, the minimum sum of the three passes will be used.
After you run the tests, you may compare your results to other phones or tablets. This requires an Internet connection. You will be prompted to enter a short description of your device. Enter a short description and include your initials. That way, you and others will be able to better identify your results.
The app will save up to 10 sets of results, which you may retrieve and compare. Overclockers and ROM builders love this feature. You may also compare your results to others.
The app includes native binaries for armeabi, armeabi-v7a and x86.
This application does not include, display or use any ads.
StabilityTest is a CPU, GPU, RAM/memory stress-testing tool for your device, whether stock and unrooted (limited functionality) or rooted and overclocked with SetCPU, SetVsel or similar tools.
It also comes with per core or combined native linpackc MFLOPS calculation to measure your raw cpu performance.
The cpu worker performs mathematical calculations ("prime crunching") in native code and verifies the results, while the ram worker does heavy c memcpy operations in native code in a different thread.
- Classic StabilityTest for unrooted devices (sufficient to check your device's stability)
- Scaling StabilityTest for rooted devices (useful to test undervolting, overclocking and underclocking settings)
- CPU + GPU StabilityTest for unrooted devices (test both the stability & accuracy of your SoC's CPU and GPU)
- Native MFLOPS estimation (linpack / linpackc) either per core or combined
- Background Mode (StabilityTest can now run in background and with the screen turned off, except for the CPU/GPU mode)
- Dual & Quadcore support
Note that the CPU + GPU test tends to be less accurate for CPU related instabilities because part of the cpu power is eaten by opengl and thus cannot be verified.
Immediately reports errors and saves a log if the device crashes.
If you want to overclock your device test your settings with this tool!
If you want a rough estimation of your raw, native CPU power, try the built-in MFLOPS benchmark (either per core or combined).
- Best Pi algorithm in the world.
- Parallel computing. Fully utilize every CORE of modern Android CPU.
- Low memory usage. 10 million digits can be reached on very low-end phone.
- Armv7 neon support. Turn on hardware vector speed up.
- View or share the results with your friends with one click.
- Optimized Parallel Chudnosky Algorithm
This program can benchmark your phone's performance perfectly. Show this to your friends about how super fast your new phone is!
Results (10 million digits):
- Galaxy S4 33.9s (at max-freq)
- Galaxy Note II 41.4s
- Galaxy S3 46.2s
- Galaxy Nexus 152.9s
- HTC Desire S 264.1s
- Post your results in review
AnTuTu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed on a rooted Android Mobile Phone/Pad.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master feature:
+ Speed up your processor
+ Powersave battery (speed down)
The application does not work on devices with no GPU (Spica, Tattoo).
This edition may not be used for commercial purposes.