Quadrant Booster is a simple app which boosts quadrant score, using the i/o hack posted by zdzihu.
**** ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX INSTALLED REQUIRED!!! ****
Both Quadrant Standard & Advanced are supported.
How to use:
Click on the BOOST button to activate hack.
Click on the DEACTIVATE button to deactivate hack.
The hack gets deactivated on each boot.
For any queries/issues please post on the following XDA thread:
The X editor for the Ainol & Ramos device!!
AnTuTu Benchmark X Edition is free benchmarking app that helps users to know deeper to their Android devices, without fraud and cheating!
Use 3DMark to test the performance of your smartphone or tablet, then see how it compares with other Android and iOS devices. You can even compare your Android benchmark test scores with tablets running Windows or Windows RT.
- The world's most popular benchmark test, now available on Android.
- Compatible with more than 3,400 different Android devices.
- Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
- 100% free. No ads. No restrictions.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional level diagnostic tool now available to everyone for free!
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Technical guide to 3DMark benchmark tests:
OS: Android 3.1 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 155 MB
Geekbench 3 includes several new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios. These new tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile processor performance.
Every test included with Geekbench 3 is multi-core aware. This allows Geekbench 3 to measure the full potential of your device's processor. Geekbench 3 also reports performance as separate single-core and multi-core scores, making it easier to figure out how your device will handle your apps.
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013 (WiFi and 3G models), Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* HTC One X International Version (Tegra3), Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G / XE, One (ALL versions except VZW)
* Samsung Galaxy S 2 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile), S 3 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile/Verizon), S 4 ALL Version (ATT/T-mobile/Sprint/Verizon/GT-9505), Galaxy Note 2 (ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon), Note 3 LTE Models (Qualcomm chips)
* Oppo Find 5
* Moto G/X
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
Droid system master is a professional system checked tool, it make you clear about the condition of your cellphone, help you find out which is best when compared the firmware and system running speed with other similar cellphone of other brands.
Droid system master take the Android cellphone or flat performance monitoring as the focal point, obtain the sorts of data by the means of checking to analysis and contract, grade of the firmware and software rapidly accurately and professionally, and add the firmware and parameter detection, make you a deep understanding of all the andriod device. Buy a new phone or test your own phone, droid system master is the best chose.
Omnibearing firmware and system detection, take a new look at your phone.
。The new function supply of goods demand can help you find out the Factory information of the phone.
There even is a phone player on line solving the problems about the phones for you.
Test the graphic processing performance of your mobile device with this intense GPU test. With this free GPU benchmarking app you can see how well your phone or tablet performs. What fps can you reach? Compare with other devices to see which one performs better.
More functions will be added soon!
Created with the Unity Game Engine
Graphics by Manufactura K4
Got any problems or questions? Feel free to contact me!
This app fully supports multi-core devices and gives you the possibility to choose between single-threaded or multi-threaded tests.
If you want, you can quickly set your cpu frequency and governor, instead of having to use other cpu app.
Submit your scores to our online database and compete with your friends! If you are offline you still see all scores because of the offline score storage.
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- Set on boot option
- Custom benchmark
- Offline scores storage
- Detailed Cpu/Memory/Io scores
- Choose app theme option
- "System info" live updates
Enjoy and have a good score!
Online scores website: http://www.cgollner.x10.mx/benchtuning
Follow and discuss this app on XDA Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=22731669
Francisco Franco, creator of franco.Kernel and franco.Kernel updater. Get his app here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.franco.kernel
Feature graphic by Brandon Bombard (http://b33zudroidlimitless.weebly.com/)
App icon by Bharath Prabhuswamy ( http://bharathp666.deviantart.com/ )
Cpu icon by: Double-J Design (http://www.doublejdesign.co.uk)
Memory icon by: Jack Cai
Device icon by: Lothar Grimme (http://www.grafixport.org/)
To get the distance to a target, you need to point the mobile to the target and press the button (1) while maintaining the target pointed during all the acquisition process. This gets the first angle. Then move about thirty meters in perpendicular to the target, point again to the target and press the acquisition button (2) (it is very important to keep the mobile steady while capturing and if necessary, use the buttons zoom (3) to better focus). Finally, at (4), the application displays the distance to the target calculated by the method of triangulation (two angles and lateral distance)
(5) Orientation relative to magnetic north, with camera to point at the target
(11) Horizontal tilt indicator for vehicle
(11) Vertical tilt indicator with vertical slope expressed in percent with camera to point at the target
(7,8) Memorizing locations and guiding function (bearing and distance to target)
-Calibration of tilt sensors
-Magnetic Sensor Calibration
(5) Bearing relative to magnetic north
The application shows the angle (from 0 to 360 degrees) and the quadrant of the compass rose. The resolution is a tenth of a degree, but the error is usually greater than five degrees. It is worth to say that the accuracy of the orientation depends on how good the mobile sensor is, but we must also take into account the influence of external events of a temporary behavior (personal computers, fluorescent lights, metal, etc.) That spoils measurement. In addition, the sensor may need to be recalibrated magnetic, though usually come standard calibrated.
Is it necessary to calibrate the magnetic sensor?
To find out if you have to calibrate the sensor, put the phone on a flat surface where you can mark a line and point until it reads 0 degrees, rotate it 180 degrees (to match the stripe) and if the orientation indicator mark 180 degrees with an error of less than 5 degrees, the it is assumed that the North-South direction is acceptable. Do the same in the East-West direction, that is, 90-270 degrees. Repeat with the phone in landscape portrait mode (as if taking a photo) to the North-South and East-West. If the result is reasonably good, it is not worth to calibrate the sensor, else go to 'Settings'.
(11)Vertical tilt indicator with vertical slope expressed in percent with camera to point at the target
Stand as close as possible to ground and point the camera at the end of the rise or fall. The vertical tilt indicator will inform the percent slope.
The magnetometer indicates the absolute value of the magnetic field received by the mobile.
Storing locations and guiding function
If the GPS is on, the application lets you save the current location in a database with the 'Save the current position' menu option and that position can be retrieved at any time using the 'Choose destination position' menu option. Also, this option allows you to choose between editing the stored positions (modify / delete) or you can tell the application that guides you indicating the bearing and distance (with the 'Go there') to selected position. Once guidance feature is activated, the screen shows a red arrow around the center sight indicating the bearing to target and at the bottom of the screen shows the straight line distance to target.
-- Especially designed for mobile devices
-- Reflect real gaming performance to smart phones/tablets
-- Test target smart devices with different benchmarking measures and game scenes
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark is a professional GPU performance benchmarking app, and helps users know deeper to smart phones/tablets in real gaming performance.
-- Support OpenGL ES 2.0
-- Reflect real 3D operation performance
-- Execute different scenes to measure device in real gaming performance
-- Higher benchmarking score means higher 3D gaming performance
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark focuses on the solution of benchmarking 3D real gaming performance to smart phones/tables, so every users can figure out which kind of games can be played on their own devices.
¿Qué es un cuadrante?
- Son áreas específicas donde se optimiza el servicio policial fortaleciendo la comunidad y contrarrestando las causas y factores generadores de delitos para contribuir al mantenimiento de convivencia y seguridad ciudadana.
La aplicación contiene información de más de 3000 cuadrantes de diferentes ciudades del territorio colombiano y puedes acceder a ellos en cualquier momento (y completamente offline).
• Descarga la aplicación y ejecútala.
• Espera a que la aplicación determine tu ubicación y el cuadrante correspondiente. Si no es posible determinar tu ubicación después de cinco segundos o no te encuentras cerca de un cuadrante válido, la aplicación intentará llamar a la línea 123.
• Puedes cancelar las llamadas oprimiendo el botón cancelar llamada o puedes llamar rápidamente oprimiendo el botón llamar ahora.
Ciudades incorporadas dentro de la aplicación:
Maicao, Santa Marta, Valledupar, Fundación, San Juan del Cesar, Barranquilla, Bosconia, Uribia, Cartagena, Magangue, Tolú, Lorica, Aguachica, Ocaña, Cúcuta, Tibú, Puerto Santander, Bucaramanga, Bogotá, Medellín, Chiquinquirá, Zipaquirá, La Dorada, Restrepo, Fusagasugá, Cumaral, Acacías, San Martín, Granada, Melgar, Girardot, Puerto Berrio, Caucasia, Cimitarra, Turbo, Montelíbano, Tierralta, Chinchiná, Manizales, Pereira, Santa Rosa De Cabal, La Virginia, Quimbaya, Dosquebradas, Cartago, Ibagué, Tuluá, Buga, Buenaventura, Espinal, Cali, Yumbo, Vijes, La Cumbre, Candelaria, Palmira, Jamundí, Santander De Quilichao, Neiva, Pitalito, San Vicente Del Caguán, Puerto Rico, La Plata, Pasto, Túquerres, Tumaco, Ipiales, Puerto Asís, El Socorro.Catambuco y Genoy.
- Abre la aplicación luego de descargarla para comprobar que funciona correctamente en tu dispositivo.
- Asegúrate que tu dispositivo tiene GPS y éste está activo.
- Debes aceptar los términos y condiciones después de que descargues la aplicación para utilizarla.
- La aplicación podrá consumir datos para mostrar el mapa y para calcular tu dirección.
AnTuTu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed on a rooted Android Mobile Phone/Pad.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master feature:
+ Speed up your processor
+ Powersave battery (speed down)
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
Bug report (version 1.05 and +)
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email.
Version 1.05 removed Root Access detection because that information was wrongly reported on lot of devices.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include two primary chapters. The HTML5 Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance and the Metal Chapter measures the CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors. Through click-and-go test suites, organized by chapter, Vellamo is designed to evaluate: scrolling and zooming, 3D graphics, video performance and memory read/write and peak bandwidth performance, and much more!
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
Benchmark your CPU and RAM
Compair your device online with others
Stresstest: heat up your CPU as much as possible
system information for:
- Network (what is my IP)
- Sensors with all details
Share a screenshot of your results
- Storage: needed for sharing sceenshots
- Network: Sharing your results, view online results, Ads
By the reason of the complex system with various background-processes, your scores can change.
CPU, Benchmark, Prime, Test, Overclock, Memory, System Information, Sensors, Network, Online, Galaxy S4, HTC One, what is my ip
More from developer
The application does not work on devices with no GPU (Spica, Tattoo).
This edition may not be used for commercial purposes.