Quadrant Booster is a simple app which boosts quadrant score, using the i/o hack posted by zdzihu.
**** ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX INSTALLED REQUIRED!!! ****
Both Quadrant Standard & Advanced are supported.
How to use:
Click on the BOOST button to activate hack.
Click on the DEACTIVATE button to deactivate hack.
The hack gets deactivated on each boot.
For any queries/issues please post on the following XDA thread:
The X editor for the Ainol & Ramos device!!
AnTuTu Benchmark X Edition is free benchmarking app that helps users to know deeper to their Android devices, without fraud and cheating!
Use 3DMark to test the performance of your smartphone or tablet, then see how it compares with other Android and iOS devices. You can even compare your Android benchmark test scores with tablets running Windows or Windows RT.
- The world's most popular benchmark test, now available on Android.
- Compatible with more than 3,400 different Android devices.
- Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
- 100% free. No ads. No restrictions.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional level diagnostic tool now available to everyone for free!
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Technical guide to 3DMark benchmark tests:
OS: Android 3.1 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 155 MB
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013 (WiFi and 3G models), Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* HTC One X International Version (Tegra3), Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G / XE, One (ALL versions except VZW)
* Samsung Galaxy S 2 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile), S 3 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile/Verizon), S 4 ALL Version (ATT/T-mobile/Sprint/Verizon/GT-9505), Galaxy Note 2 (ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon), Note 3 LTE Models (Qualcomm chips)
* Oppo Find 5
* Moto G/X
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
Geekbench 3 includes several new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios. These new tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile processor performance.
Every test included with Geekbench 3 is multi-core aware. This allows Geekbench 3 to measure the full potential of your device's processor. Geekbench 3 also reports performance as separate single-core and multi-core scores, making it easier to figure out how your device will handle your apps.
Test the graphic processing performance of your mobile device with this intense GPU test. With this free GPU benchmarking app you can see how well your phone or tablet performs. What fps can you reach? Compare with other devices to see which one performs better.
More functions will be added soon!
Created with the Unity Game Engine
Graphics by Manufactura K4
Got any problems or questions? Feel free to contact me!
AnTuTu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed on a rooted Android Mobile Phone/Pad.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master feature:
+ Speed up your processor
+ Powersave battery (speed down)
-- Especially designed for mobile devices
-- Reflect real gaming performance to smart phones/tablets
-- Test target smart devices with different benchmarking measures and game scenes
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark is a professional GPU performance benchmarking app, and helps users know deeper to smart phones/tablets in real gaming performance.
-- Support OpenGL ES 2.0
-- Reflect real 3D operation performance
-- Execute different scenes to measure device in real gaming performance
-- Higher benchmarking score means higher 3D gaming performance
AnTuTu 3DRating Benchmark focuses on the solution of benchmarking 3D real gaming performance to smart phones/tables, so every users can figure out which kind of games can be played on their own devices.
This app fully supports multi-core devices and gives you the possibility to choose between single-threaded or multi-threaded tests.
If you want, you can quickly set your cpu frequency and governor, instead of having to use other cpu app.
Submit your scores to our online database and compete with your friends! If you are offline you still see all scores because of the offline score storage.
FULL VERSION FEATURES:
- Set on boot option
- Custom benchmark
- Offline scores storage
- Detailed Cpu/Memory/Io scores
- Choose app theme option
- "System info" live updates
Enjoy and have a good score!
Online scores website: http://www.cgollner.x10.mx/benchtuning
Follow and discuss this app on XDA Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=22731669
Francisco Franco, creator of franco.Kernel and franco.Kernel updater. Get his app here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.franco.kernel
Feature graphic by Brandon Bombard (http://b33zudroidlimitless.weebly.com/)
App icon by Bharath Prabhuswamy ( http://bharathp666.deviantart.com/ )
Cpu icon by: Double-J Design (http://www.doublejdesign.co.uk)
Memory icon by: Jack Cai
Device icon by: Lothar Grimme (http://www.grafixport.org/)
Droid system master is a professional system checked tool, it make you clear about the condition of your cellphone, help you find out which is best when compared the firmware and system running speed with other similar cellphone of other brands.
Droid system master take the Android cellphone or flat performance monitoring as the focal point, obtain the sorts of data by the means of checking to analysis and contract, grade of the firmware and software rapidly accurately and professionally, and add the firmware and parameter detection, make you a deep understanding of all the andriod device. Buy a new phone or test your own phone, droid system master is the best chose.
Omnibearing firmware and system detection, take a new look at your phone.
。The new function supply of goods demand can help you find out the Factory information of the phone.
There even is a phone player on line solving the problems about the phones for you.
A single app to control your Tegra3. This tool will enable you to save power or switch to performance on fly. It covers safety features of master boot to enable/ disable your boot settings. Designed in a way that is look different than most market overclocking tools and provide easy to use interface. It can be very effective for those who are frustrated of heat problems or battery drain issues. For gamers it pack an FPS lock that help to get consistent Frame rate while saving battery when Gaming !!
This app is easy to use and DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO BE A GEEK, even a noob can control everything GUARANTEED* !
*If he learn to get rooted first.
**Works like a charm even on any Tegra3 stock Kernel and from v1.5.1 on any Firmware!**
** Allows you to lock FPS(Frames per Second) which in turn saves battery for gamers and non gamers alike(minimum 40 recommended) and now from 1.5.6 you can switch to 30 FPS mode on fly!
* Select number of cores!
* The show stealer Low Power Core Control!!!
* SetCpu clock control
* GPU Overclock (From v 1.4 supports GPU/ CPU unlinking and freedom with GPU overclock !! )
*Added 50, 100, 150Mhz frequencies to GPU for power saving purpose. Default lowest was 200Mhz!!
* Ram Underclock (use it to save battery. It makes things laggy but not noticeable in light gaming, Gamers rejoice!)
* SD cache
* Out Of Memory Management ( OOM )
* Nvidia Prism Toggle Control (Special Brightness Cutter solution!)
*Tegra Thermal Guard ( Can now control throttling on Tegra3 phones and tablets )
*Vibrator strength control
*Max CPU Temperature logging.
*Time in States.
* Some Misc Tweaks + more upcoming.....
Guaranteed to work better than even most famed system tuner , No-frills CPU Control apps as these are generic applications while Tegra Overclock contains more settings and control even over Trickster mod. All in a nutshell if you have a TEGRA 3 Processor then you have come to right place.
This is Tegra Overlclock (meant for Tegra 3 devices) and not Tegrak Overclock (meant for samsung devices).
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
If the app says "NOT LICENSED" even when you purchased from market then DO NOT BUY ANOTHER in hope that it will work, instead try this:
1> Grant root permission permanent as this cause conflict with the app dialog for the very first time in rare case.
2>If you face any other issue like retry message even when you have a good internet connection then try clearing the data of Play Sore App (settings > apps > all > play store > clear data)
or even try uninstalling and re installing the Play store update from the same path! Also quitting and reopening the app may solve the issue of BUTTON NOT WORKING/ License not Acquired issue as it happens only when an error occurs during license.
3> Contact the Developers directly
IMPORTANT * Please Read
From v 1.2 Tegra Overclock will work on all Tegra 3 devices regardless of Kernel used. Still keep in mind that some of the features and GPU Overclocking(above 416Mhz) are kernel specific.
Just uninstall it within 15 minutes from time of purchase and get an automatic refund and if you missed somehow then Contact us and we will refund you. That's a Genuine Promise. Also we do not force you to change your ratings even if you rate us badly but its a humble request that ask for support first and if we can't solve your issue then you may do as you wish. Thanks for Reading!
For Refund, any queries and support mail to: email@example.com with subject including app name and order number if application was paid.
1. RAM usage
2. Internal storage usage
3. WIFI enable /disable status
4. CPU usage
5. USB enable /disable status
6. GSM/CDMA Signal strength
7. The remain power of the battery
8. Temperature of the battery
9. Telephone Ring Tone Volume (Landscape mode)
Version History :
ver 1.0.7 (9) :
- Bug-Fix : Prevent crash when the app has no permission to access system status
- Bug-Fix : Wrong display position when app started
- Bug-Fix : Compatibility issue in Live wallpaper mode (Adreno 205 GPU, PowerVR SGX GPU)
- Bug-Fix : Wrong information of CPU status / Ringer Volume
- Change the Google play license verification method, prevent the monitor stall at some situation
- Upgrade Android NDK version from r8c to r8e
- More optimized texture size (Reduce the memory usage)
ver 1.0.6 (8) :
- Remove the NERV symbol
- Remove the Notification Icon (Live Wallpaper mode)
- Bug-Fix : some device crashes on push the back button
- Enhanced : dynamically change the time trigger power save mode (based on battery life)
- Enhanced : CPU status indicator
- Add : Display telephone ring tone volume (Landscape)
ver 1.0.5 (7) :
- Bug Fix : live wallpaper compatibility issue
ver 1.0.4 (6) :
- change the displaying policy of high-width ratio
- change the functionality of back button
- change the texture compression method (reduce memory usage)
- Bug Fix : Internal Storage usage value displaying problem
- Add functionality of indicator of internal / external power supply
- Add Live wallpaper displaying mode (Portrait mode only)
- Add functionality of indicator of power save (Live wallpaper mode only)
*** Root Required ***
This is the donate/easy market install version of my Bravo Overclock app. Working for both 2.1 and the new 2.2 build on the Motorola Bravo on AT&T
The auto-load option is disabled while the app is in beta. Remember this app is in beta, while it does work well, it could contain some bugs, please contact me before rating if you have an issue.
Personal results: 1540 Quadrant at 1.05ghz (56 VSEL) -stable
Motorola Bravo, overclock, boost, turbo, speed
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
This app can detect CPU type, Faked specifications (REAL CORE NUMBER AND SPEED) , speeds (mhz), PCB/Product, GPU type,states,size (inches) of the screen, CPU states, "Deep Sleep" capabilities and bogomips for Smartphones and Tablets , CPU+GPU Visual database+infos included for ANY device of the 2010-2011-2012-2013 and EARLY 2014
CPU: CPU speed range, CPU frequency states + governors, Real CORES, CPU Technology, brand, model, year, benchmarking and general infos
Board: Name, Model, producer, general information about builder, RAM MODULE
Devices: Real name of the device ( for example ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S4 NOTE NOTE2 NOTE3 , SAMSUNG CLONES / HTC BUTTERFLY CLONES and REPLICAS )
GPU: Name, speed, technology, brand, cpu integration and general infos
Kernel: Compiler workstation, builder, revision, general infos
Screen: Resolution, DPIs, Inches - Size
(Qualcomm, Infotmic, Marvell ,Actions, OMAP, Atom, Exynos, Rockchips, Mediatek, Wondermedia, Samsung, MEIZU etc...) includes a valutation tool,a Bogomips database of +500 tablet/phone Bogomips speeds, a visual database of all Android-compatible ARM CPUs.
the application is under constant development, feel free to give us the data of your CPU/MobilePhone/Tablet
We can add your name to "thanks" list directly on the app.
SPECIAL THX TO:
LCJV for: Donations
Eric T. de J. III for: SGH-I317 infos
Mali 400 speeds-infos
Bernhard F. for: Donation
Dallas Eschenauer for: Donation
Peter D. for: Donation
Charles F. for: Donation
Peter T. for: Donation
Jean-Christophe A. for: Actions-CPU infos
Imran Awang for: Donation
Angela Roberts for: Donation
ThL W3 infos
pYlOne for: Galaxy S4 infos
Qualcomm S600 infos
HTC One M7 infos
Kostas G. for: Donation
Qualcomm 8960 infos
Raguzin S. for: Donation
Karol Olen for: One-S models infos
Adreno and Krait infos
Sergio Lopez for: new CPUs alert
Drakulian Rathburn for: L710 Infos
download error report
mgsfoxhound2 for: Iconia infos
many devices reports
Young R. for: A12 infos
Ross S. for: Z208 infos
Alex S. for: MT6575 infos
suggestions and ideas
Deana T. for: D710 infos
download error report
Flint B. for: SGH-I717 infos
cores detection bug
Francesco F. for I9003/Duos infos
ideas and layout tests
Igor A. for Note/Note2/S3 massive tests
Alberto 'Keldaron' for HTC massive tests
Other thanks directly on application...
More from developer
The application does not work on devices with no GPU (Spica, Tattoo).
This edition may not be used for commercial purposes.