*Find out if your device is performing at its best.
*Compare the performance of your device to similar devices online at http://www.mobilebenchmark.net.
*Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
*Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
Seventeen standard benchmark tests are available in four test suites (with more to come...)
*CPU Tests - Mathematical operations, compression, encryption and more
*Disk Tests - Reading and writing files to internal and external storage
*Memory Tests - Read and Write tests
*2D Graphics Tests - Simple & Complex Vectors and image rendering and filters tests
*3D Graphics Tests - Simple bouncing ball test and a more complex scene.
- Overclock 150%.
- More safe and more cheap than another app
- Need more time operation
- Effect of each device depending on the chip
Warning： Do not force close or delete app between install and 30 minutes ,It is writing into system .
We have appoozle support
Related words: CPU, battery , power , system ，GPU ，control , overclock
Client review (After translation) :
Compare the 30 kinds of the best accelerator, five stars. My quad-core 1.2Ghz phone after this software installed faster than 1.4Ghz fast, cheap and bowl, there is no risk of Brush Root
XT good use. Xperia TX new machines do not feel anything, but the more programs installed faster and slower to attend a lecture, then start overclocking feeling to come, very smooth.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, and other popular sites. We know you will love it; Over 14,000 people gave it a full 5 star review! ★★★★★
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
Best Compass app tool for your device with high accuracy. As other compass apps it displays north direction easily so,you no longer lost your path now. Smart windows shows the accurate direction degree with large text font size.
The main difference is in this app that app contains beautiful compass dials.
At starting we are offering 8 dials with sharp cut resolution. We will add more Free Compass dials with regular intervals.
1. Easy to use like a real Magnetic compass.
2. Beautiful UI with multiple Dial & Needle HD Images.
2. 100% Free App.
3. Shows Direction Degree in clear window.
4. 8 Different Dials and Needles Option.
5. Required very less device space to install.
6. Large text Display for Degree.
7. show your current latitude and longitude coordinates.
**Before using app, Hold your device parallel to earth surface,same way you use a real compass. Please check device specification because your device must have MAGNETIC SENSOR inside to read earth magnetic field.**
**So it can happen that If your device does not have magnetic sensor Compass app will not work.**
This is an alternative app to Smart RAM Booster, Rebooter, Sd-booster, Screen-off and lock, Torch, EasyTouch, Screenshot-It, SMS Toast, and AdrenalineBoost V3/V6 Supercharger's !fastengineflush.sh application/scripts.
this is a minimalist and lightweight app, no ads, no bloatwares. Just simply your phone's bestfriend.
* For Rooted devices only *
This app is custom built for the MyPhone A919 Duo Android SmartPhone (Mobistel Cynus T2, Micromax A110 Canvas 2, MTK6577, i-mobile IQ2, TOOKY T83). Works also for other devices, only toggling of capacitive LED button lights feature is not fully tested.
*** Features ***
■■ HyperAxlr8: Instant boost for your RAM.
* 1 Click RAM Booster.
* Small memory consumption only 5.1Mb, unlike other RAM boosters that consumes 50-60Mb in RAM.
* This is NOT yet another task killer application, it's a totally different app feature that reclaims RAM without killing running apps and services (frequently killing tasks and services causes battery drain).
* Replacement for AdrenalineBoost V3 and !FastEngineFlush.sh from V6 SuperCharger scripts.
* No need for flashing via CWM or running via Terminal/Console.
■■ Nitrous Oxide Service (NOS): HyperAxlr8 Overlay button.
* Boost RAM whenever, wherever.
■■ HyperAxlr8 Scheduler: user friendly version of V6 SuperCharger's Flush-O-Matic (FOM)
* Boost RAM @ pre-defined intervals
■■ Capacitive LED buttons: Toggle for turning off/on Capacitive LED button lights.
* Saves your phone's precious battery juice.
■■ SMS Count Overlay: Provides SMS Notification, can be used with any launcher.
* Notification for received SMS in any desktop of your launcher.
* Option to set SMS refresh intervals in app's settings.
* Has widget support you can use in your homescreen
■■ Screenshot: Why waste your energy pressing the tedious vol-down+power button for a screenshot.
* Easily capture awesome screenshots of your phone.
■■ Screen Off: Helps reduce abrasion of your phone’s power button.
* Has an Overlay button so you can turn off your screen using any desktop of your launcher.
* To enable screen off feature, app must be given device admin permission to lock screen. Go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators.
■■ SD Card booster: Improves the performance of your sdcard.
* Info about this here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1010807
■■ Flashlight: Use your device's camera LED / flash as a torch.
* Has widget support for easy access.
■■ Power Controls: Use the app to reboot, shutdown, turn off screen, softboot, and reboot to recovery.
* Has widget support for easy access.
■■ Quadrant I/O-nizer: For those folks who likes to brag a high quadrant score (placebo).
* Run your Quadrant standard / advanced app after activating and see your benchmark score soar.
■■ Autorun: Start overlays and sdcard cache on boot with notification in toolbar.
■■ Ads Free!
■■ To Uninstall:
1. turn off all overlays
2. go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators, then deactivate A919Tool.
3. you can now uninstall the app in Settings>Apps.
Credits: Logo Artwork by SirEden Sosa
keywords: ram booster, booster, memory, optimize, battery, saver, sd, LED, flashlight, reboot, recovery, free, cache, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, memory cleaner, speed up, android optimizer, android booster, optimization, widgets, FOM, V6 supercharger, sdcard, pinoy, philippines
Test the graphic processing performance of your mobile device with this intense GPU test. With this free GPU benchmarking app you can see how well your phone or tablet performs. What fps can you reach? Compare with other devices to see which one performs better.
More functions will be added soon!
Created with the Unity Game Engine
Graphics by Manufactura K4
Got any problems or questions? Feel free to contact me!
Tweak nearly every parameter for your kernel on the fly with a nice to use user interface.
Your favorite settings is only 5 clicks away, so don't wait. With its very simple design, Aero
Control is very intuitive and after all, its completely free. No ads or any in-app purchase required.
Aero Control needs root as well as busybox installed!
If you don't have any SuperUser App installed, please install SuperSu.
It has 100% compatibility for the Motorola Defy(+) and also support for the Nexus 4 and
Nexus 7 (2012) as well. Other devices might work as well but not with all features enabled.
Its opensource as well: https://github.com/Blechd0se/android_packages_apps_AeroControl
3C CPU Manager requires a rooted device to offer a simple yet powerful interface to control your CPU and GPU configurations.
You can remove ads and unlock all features using in-app purchase inside 3C CPU Manager.
Control single, dual, quad, hexa and octa-core CPU settings.
- Set frequencies, governor and voltages *
- Configure thermal and mp-decision deamons
- Set SD read cache size to boost read performance
- Set IO scheduler to optimize multi-task
- Set fsync to improve write performance*
- View frequency usage table
- Control cores separately*
Set screen on or off configurations of all above settings.
Control GPU configuration *
- Set max frequency, governor and votlages *
- View frequency usage table
* Support depends on kernel
Smartphone’s ultimate cooling Solution
Device Heat Minimiser Cooler functions exactly as the names goes. It cleans up battery hogging applications, frees up RAM during tedious tasks, and manages tasks according to memory consumption to minimize and retain system cooling, enabling devices to perform at an optimal rate for a longer time.
The smart cooling and heat minimization algorithm is highly effective in increasing battery life for devices in heavy usage, and better performance in multimedia and game usage.
Now multitask with ease and comfort, without having to worry about device heat and cooling functions. Keep your device performance optimum with Device Heat Minimiser Cooler.
- Smart CPU, GPU and RAM controls according to device cooling needs
- Optimise performance with the ease of one tap
- Get categorized analysis of heat producing apps and multi task processes to remove unnecessary ones
- Monitor memory hogging apps and restrict Ram usage when delivering heavy duty functions from device
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- WiFi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for watches
- Android 2.1 or later
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
- CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
- On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -- also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn't need and doesn't utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
- Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
- Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn't properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn't fully support the new APIs).
We're the first usability benchmark in the market, providing meaningful and useful data rather than just arbitrary numerical scores.
No root is required to run GameBench -- just a one-time connection to a PC or Mac when you first install the app.
•Use GameBench's detailed metrics to compare devices, apps and games
•It's not just about raw performance, measure battery drain rates too.
•Visually correlate on-screen events to Frames Per Second (FPS)
GameBench is a non-intrusive performance profiler that records the frames per second your device is running a game at, without rooting the device. GameBench is a free app that not only records FPS and Battery Life, but also CPU and GPU information and allows you to view screenshots of gameplay in order to correlate drops in framerate with on-screen events.
- NO ROOT REQUIRED
- Simple to understand ratings
- Detailed game performance and battery analysis
- Detailed reports on frame Rates
- Quick identification of bottlenecks in the game
- Graphs showing usage of CPU and GPU Usage
- Frame rates correlated with on-screen events
- Battery drain rates
Pro Features (get in touch with us if you're interested, at www.gamebench.net):
- FPS Counter Overlay
- Touch Events
- Battery Drain and Temperature
- Thread and Detailed Memory Usage
- Cloud backups of session data
- Visual correlation between multiple charts and screenshots (CPU/GPU/FPS/Touch Events)
CyanogenMod 12 ROM and ROMs based on C12 cause a soft reboot of the device when you begin recording. This is an issue in the C12 codebase, and the developers are aware of the issue.
A note on Android 4.3 devices:
Android 4.3 has issues with screenshots being taken that causes stutters in gameplay. This is an issue in Android itself and unfortunately we have no solution at this time. Due to this, we have disabled screenshots in Android 4.3
The GameBench app has been developed by GameBench Ltd, a Tech start-up based in the UK. Screenshots of sample log are taken from Despicable Me: Minion Rush (DMMR). DMMR is owned and developed by Gameloft, Gameloft retains all rights to DMMR.
Terms of Service may be found at: http://www.gamebench.net/GBLToS.pdf
The application does not work on devices with no GPU (Spica, Tattoo).
This edition may not be used for commercial purposes.