Need to highlight your emails? Want to make some comments on a PDF? Desire to draw a dinosaur on your boss's face and then send it to him? Just launch what ever app you want to draw on, draw, then press and hold volume down + power and take a screenshot of it!
Now with S-Pen support for the Galaxy Note, Note II and any S-Pen compatible device!
This lets the app actually create floating windows. The app will not abuse this to spam the device. The app will only use this to create the floating windows necessary.
Used when a button is clicked in the notification to close the status bar.
Both of these are used for Per app drawing. Writing to external storage happens when the app saves your drawing to disk for later use.
Get tasks happens when you start to paint and the app checks for what app is running underneath so it knows if it should give you a new canvas or pull up a new canvas for you to draw on for this specific app.
•This application operates by manipulating plain text files on your phone's SD card.
• By default, these files are stored in the Documents directory. This is both to make the files more accessible, and to prevent accidental lose of data when un-installing the application. If this folder does not already exist, it will be created.
• Additionally, the application will store snapshots of edits to files between saves. These files are located at Android/data/com.keifermiller.inkbar/files/history on the SD card, and will be removed automatically when the application is deleted.
• Ink Bar supports reading plaintext files with either windows (\r\n) or unix (\n) line endings.
• File are saved as unix formatted plaintext.
• Ink Bar does not require a .txt file extension when naming a new file. Windows and Mac OS users may wish to add one if they plan on copying their file to their computer.
• For stability reasons, files larger than 102400 characters can not be shared.
• Ink Bar will attempt to open any file it is instructed to, regardless of the size. Larger files slow the responsiveness of the application. The extent of this depends on hardware configurations. Use common sense when editing large files on a mobile device.
• History files are plaintext, and are created automatically when the user closes the editor with unsaved changes under normal circumstances.
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
More from developer
Carefully selected, well designed titles from world renowned award-winning authors like Suse MacDonald, Dean Koontz, Don Freeman and many others, makes it your child’s go-to library for a fun and interactive world that brings Stories Alive!
• Personalization and Other Interactive Features Creates A Fun and Engaging World
Each story title comes with loads of optional interactive features including allowing kids to personalize and create their own stories. Personalization gives the option to change voice and text of each story. This helps make the story telling experience completely unique for the child – helping them relate more to the story and encouraging them to read more!
Titles also include other standard features such as Read Aloud, Auto Read, Vocabulary Builder (Word Highlight, Pictionary and Dictionary[coming soon]).
• From The Most Award-Winning Digital Publisher of Children’s Apps
StoriesAlive is a NEW library app launched by Auryn Inc.- the most award-winning digital publisher of children’s apps. The library includes award winning premium titles such as Kirkus Reviews and Appy Award winner "What Does My Teddy Bear Do All Day?" and "Alphabet Animals"
• It’s An Ever-Growing Library - New Titles Added Every Few Weeks!
The library currently has over 135 story titles for every child from ages 3-8 yrs, with more new interactive and award-winning story apps added almost every week!
• Unlock Your Library With A Monthly Subscription
StoriesAlive is a FREE app to download and comes with 6 FREE trial story titles. To access the full selection of hundreds of interactive story titles, you will need to subscribe to the service.
• Read Anytime, Anywhere
Once the stories are downloaded onto your child’s library on the tablet, you will not need a Internet connection to access it later. Encourage them to read more - be it on a long drive, a day out in the park or at home cuddled up with their parents. Reading is fun again!
Download the FREE library app now for access to hundreds of picture books from award-winning children’s authors and illustrators.