• Easily search millions of products on Alibaba.com.
• Send purchase inquiries directly from your phone.
• Get personalized product recommendations by adding categories you are interested in to the home screen.
• Save your favorite products and communicate with suppliers on-the-go.
• Post Buying Requests and check suppliers’ quotations from the palm of your hand.
• Chat with suppliers using TradeManager, our in-app instant messenger.
•Messages: check and respond to buyer inquiries right from the palm of your hand
•RFQs: check RFQs and manage quotes directly from your phone
•In-app TradeManager: chat with your contacts anywhere, anytime; easily combine your TradeManager message history from all locations and view them on your phone
•Communication Center: find all the notifications and alerts in one place, e.g. new message alerts, quote status notifications, system alerts, etc.
Taiwantrade is operated by the non-profit Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) on behalf of Bureau of Foreign Trade. We aim to provide the most ideal B2B platform and services for companies worldwide looking to source from Taiwan.
Now, with the Taiwantrade Mobile App, our services are available on the go. We designed the mobile app so everyone can stay in touch with Taiwan’s industries anywhere and at anytime. It is the most informative mobile companion for everything related to sourcing from Taiwan.
Taiwantrade Mobile App FEATURES
- Seller and product information
- Business opportunity, event and trade show information
- Fast and accurate database search
- Custom functions (bookmarks, business event calendar)
Taiwantrade Mobile App IS FOR
- Buyers looking to source from Taiwan
- Professionals interested in the latest of Taiwan’s industries
- Anyone who wishes to use Taiwantrade’s services on the go
• Damage reports, including pictures, location / GPS coordinates, risk gradations and details, such as date / time, notes with damage types.
• Malfunctions, including photos, location, risk gradations (FMECA) and details, such as date / time, notes with damage types.
• NEN2767 reports in accordance with condition score • Work requests / ideas
• Self configurable, use what you need, redundant features are omitted
• Add maps and own codes of malfunctions, damages, etc.
1000 MORE APPS ON YELLOW PAGES
OTHER CATEGORIES APPS
- Search By Name
- Search By Address
- Search By City
- Search By Locality
- Search By Pincode
Yellow Taps is the India's No. 1 Digital Yellow Pages Directory.
Details Includes Name, Address, Tel Nos, Contact Person, Email add, Website & Business Description.
ADD / EDIT / UPDATE
This App focuses not only on Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat but all the cities of India.
Please download marker here : http://www.indonesiainyourhand.com/marker/KeratonRatuBoko.pdf
Profile at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbw0yRe_gvA
Ratu Boko is an archaeological site known to modern Javanese as Kraton Ratu Boko or Ratu Boko's Palace. Ratu Boko is located on a plateau, about three kilometres south of Lara Jonggrang Prambanan temple complex in Yogyakarta Indonesia. The original name of this site is still unclear, however the local inhabitants named this site after King Boko, the legendary king mentioned in Loro Jonggrang folklore.
The site covers 16 hectares in two hamlets (Dawung and Sambireja) of the village of Bokoharjo and Prambanan, Sleman Regency. In striking contrast to other Classic-period sites in Central Java and Yogyakarta, which are remains of temples, Ratu Boko displays attributes of an occupation or settlement site, although its precise functions is unknown. Probably the site was a palace complex which belongs to the kings of Sailendra or Mataram Kingdom that also build temples scattered across Prambanan Plain. The argument was based on the fact that this complex was not a temple nor building with religious nature, but a fortified palace instead which evidence in the remnant of fortified walls and the dry moat as defensive structures. The remains of settlements also founds in Ratu Boko vicinity. This site is located 196 m above the sea level, on the highest point in the site, there is a small pavilion from which one will be able to see a panoramic view of Prambanan temple with Mount Merapi as the background.
(source : wikipedia)
More from developer
• scan or search for a tracked item and save it in your history for next time
• scan bill barcodes for quick and easy payment and save your payment details
• calculate postage costs with our postage calculator
• find a postcode
• convert currencies, buy online and pick up from your local Australia Post retail outlet
• find an Australia Post retail outlet or Street Posting Box.
• barcode scanning available on compatible devices
• currently not available for tablet devices