• Easily search millions of products on Alibaba.com.
• Send purchase inquiries directly from your phone.
• Get personalized product recommendations by adding categories you are interested in to the home screen.
• Save your favorite products and communicate with suppliers on-the-go.
• Post Buying Requests and check suppliers’ quotations from the palm of your hand
• Chat with suppliers using TradeManager, our in-app instant messenger.
Description:The Made-in-China.com Android Phone App, for Global Buyers, offers you millions of quality products made in China and high-valued China suppliers audited by SGS. Search products, view recommendations then contact audited suppliers anytime, anywhere!
1. Search millions of items by keywords and categories
2. Search tens of thousands, of Audit Reports and Audited Suppliers in China
3. Send inquires to suppliers, on your Android Phone
4. Get personalized recommendations
Our upgraded AliSuppliers Mobile App allows suppliers conducting international trade to easily customize their workspace. It contains a suite of smart tools designed for suppliers registered on Alibaba.com. With this app, suppliers can manage their buyer inquiries, check new requests for quotations (RFQs), and submit quotes on-the-go. Also, the in-app instant messaging tool, TradeManager, makes it easy to communicate with your existing and potential trade partners wherever you are.
1.Messages: check and respond to buyer inquiries right from the palm of your hand
2.RFQs: view thousands of new RFQs from our AliSourcePro Channel and submit quotes directly from your phone
3.In-app TradeManager: chat with your contacts anywhere, anytime; easily combine your TradeManager message history from all locations and view them on your phone
4.Dashboard: find all the notifications and alerts in one place, e.g. new message alerts, quote status notifications, new RFQ alerts, system alerts, etc.
5.App Center: easily customize your workspace
• Damage reports, including pictures, location / GPS coordinates, risk gradations and details, such as date / time, notes with damage types.
• Malfunctions, including photos, location, risk gradations (FMECA) and details, such as date / time, notes with damage types.
• NEN2767 reports in accordance with condition score • Work requests / ideas
• Self configurable, use what you need, redundant features are omitted
• Add maps and own codes of malfunctions, damages, etc.
- Register your user details to allow greater access to time saving functions or simply sign in as a guest
- Drop off at your local Australia Post Retail outlet or order a pickup for added convenience
- Select a flexible payment option that suits you - credit card, PayPal or your Australia Post Business Credit Account
- Track your parcels
- Save your frequently used parcel sizes so you don’t have to enter the dimensions every time
Prices correct as of April 2014.
Do you use 1st and 2nd class stamps to send heavier letters? With Many Stamps it's easy, just tell it the cost, and it tells you the easiest way to reach that value using 1st and 2nd class stamps (see screenshots for details).
Check out my other apps if you often send postage, they will make your life easier.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.
More from developer
• scan or search for a tracked item and save it in your history for next time
• scan bill barcodes for quick and easy payment and save your payment details
• calculate postage costs with our postage calculator
• find a postcode
• convert currencies, buy online and pick up from your local Australia Post retail outlet
• find an Australia Post retail outlet or Street Posting Box.
• barcode scanning available on compatible devices
• currently not available for tablet devices