There is no better hobby to help you relax and tune out the daily stress factors than collecting stamps. This hobby can provide you with hours of fun and relaxation either by yourself or teaming up with a friend.
In fact, you couldn’t find a better hobby to share with a child or another loved one. Re-capturing the excitement you felt when that family member first introduced you to the hobby and sharing those feelings with your own child is priceless.
There is quite a bit of information that you need to know to begin your hobby and “Beginner's Guide to Stamp Collecting” has everything you need to sharpen your skills.
Having the correct information right at your fingertips will give you a successful launch of your new hobby.
Just take a look at what’s inside:
★ Learning the Lingo
★ Your First Stamp Album
★ What Are The Different Types of Stamps?
★ Basic Tools a Stamp Collector Needs
★ Where to Get Stamps
★ What Are the Different Methods for Collecting Stamps?
★ How to Soak, Sort, Identify and Mount Stamps
★ How to Judge the Condition and Grading of Stamps
★ Should You Collect U.S. Stamps or International Stamps
★ What Are Rare Stamps and How to Spot Them
★ Who Are Some Famous Collectors?
★ How to Spot a Fake or Forgery
★ What Are Expert Certificates
★ What Are Special Stamps
★ Stamp Investing - All About the Market
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
- Register your user details to allow greater access to time saving functions or simply sign in as a guest
- Drop off at your local Australia Post Retail outlet or order a pickup for added convenience
- Select a flexible payment option that suits you - credit card, PayPal or your Australia Post Business Credit Account
- Track your parcels
- Save your frequently used parcel sizes so you don’t have to enter the dimensions every time
• manage your parcel deliveries and sync tracking Watchlists across devices
• scan or search for a tracked item and save the details for easy access
• scan bill barcodes for quick and easy payment and save payment details
• calculate postage costs with our postage calculator
• convert currencies, buy online and pick up from your local Australia Post retail outlet
• search for a postcode
• find post offices and street posting boxes
Private & secure
MyPost Digital Mailbox is protected by stringent online security measures including fully encrypted mail delivery, multi-factor authentication and payment services hosted right here in Australia. In fact, MyPost Digital Mailbox has been accredited to provide a level of privacy and security that meets the Australian Government's Third Party Identity Services Assurance Framework, so you know your important documents and personal details are in safe hands.
Managing mail, bills and budgets has never been easier. Access your digital mailbox on the go from your Android phone or tablet allowing you to pay bills easily with your credit card.
We hope you enjoy your MyPost Digital Mailbox experience and, as always, your feedback is vitally important to us.
Permissions our app uses:
INTERNET / Full Network Access:
Required to access the internet and communicate with digitalmailbox servers.
READ_PHONE_STATE / Read Phone Status And Identity:
Required to read the phone's unique ID for device registrations and push notifications.
CAMERA / Take Pictures and Videos:
Required to take pictures of bills and documents for uploading to your account.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / Read and write SDCARD:
Required to save and load photos from your camera.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / Access Network State
Required to detect when the network is present.