1) Customize your own quiz with a name and then designate the number of questions by content area, integrated process, or client need categories—or—
2) Take a randomized quiz.
3) Prepare for the new test plan with alternate-item-format 4) Review an analysis of your performance by content area, integrated process, and client need category.
5) Identify areas for additional study and create new quizzes specifically for those areas.
6) Test your knowledge with a comprehensive exam that reflects the new test plan.
7) Share your scores on Facebook or Twitter
8) E-Mail your scores.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.fadavis.com to explore our products.
Included in the app are:
Frequently used drugs
We do not claim rights to online drug search.
If you already have web access to Lippincott Nursing Advisor through your facility, simply download the app and enter your facility credentials as an Institutional user and you’ll have the same access to topics that you currently enjoy.
If you do not have access through your employer, download the free sample entries for Individual users. If you like what you find, you will be able to access thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries via an InApp purchase.
Based on the same content already in use at hospitals across the country and brought to you by the most trusted source in nursing, the Lippincott Nursing Advisor App is an expanding collection of thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries that are updated 4 times per year. For Individual purchasers, it covers:
• Diseases & Conditions
• Diagnostic Tests
• Signs & Symptoms.
In addition to the regularly updated clinical content provided by our team of nurses and subject matter experts, you’ll have the ability to add your own protocols or notes to existing diseases, diagnostic tests, treatments, and signs and symptoms as well as add new ones and highlight those you access frequently in your own customized Favorites section.
Accessing this comprehensive resource has empowered nurses nationwide in making safe clinical decisions about interventions at the bedside. So, stop searching through lengthy textbook articles or voluminous Internet search returns to find relevant information. Aided by a powerful keyword or category search capability, this online clinical reference tool is available 24-7 and is updated quarterly throughout the year by clinical nurses to reflect the most current evidence and practice standards.
Get the right answers, fast, only with the Lippincott Nursing Advisor app!
Your InApp subscription will automatically renew every 12 months, until canceled, for $29.99.
For Institutional access, please contact your hospital administrator, nurse manager, or clinical educator.
Nurse’s Pocket Guide
Preview, Buy, or Sign In from this app.
Preview – View select topics to experience Nursing Pocket Guide’s detailed nursing diagnoses, interventions, and care plan recommendations.
Buy – Purchase Nurse’s Pocket Guide at any time using your Google Play account.
Sign In – Current subscribers can download the entire resource to their Android Device by entering their username and password.
About Nurse’s Pocket Guide:
Make accurate nursing diagnoses and develop effective care plans with this comprehensive app. Each diagnosis listing includes a definition, related factors, defining characteristics, prioritized actions/interventions, NIC/NOC classifications, and documentation guidelines. Or, choose by patient symptom and link directly to associated nursing diagnoses.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide include:
• 440 medical conditions with associated nursing diagnoses
• Updated NANDA-I 2012-2014 diagnoses
• Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
• Actions/Interventions organized by nursing priority
• Care plan guides
• Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
• NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Marilynn E. Doenges, APRN, BC; Mary Francis Moorhouse, RN, MSN, CRRN, LNC; Alice C. Murr, BSN, RN
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
• Contiene la totalidad de los Diagnósticos 2012-2014 (NANDA-I, Conferencia 2010), Resultados (NOC 5ª edición) e Intervenciones (NIC 6ª edición), así como los Vínculos NNN (3ª edición).
• Navegación entre NANDA/NOC, NANDA/NIC, NOC/NIC, NOC/NANDA, NIC/NANDA, NIC/NOC. Estas navegaciones se han obtenido de las relaciones existentes en los libros de NIC con NANDA, NOC con NANDA y el de Vínculos.
• Búsquedas disponibles todos los formatos:
- Por Código
- Por Etiqueta
- Por Características Definitorias/Factores de la NANDA
- Por Indicadores de la NOC
- Por Actividades de la NIC
- Por Especialidades de Enfermería de la NOC y NIC
• Nuevos buscadores:
- Por Dominios de NANDA-I
- Por Necesidades de V. Henderson
- Por Patrones de M. Gordon
- Por Dominios de NOC
- Por Patrones de M. Gordon
- Por Campos de NIC
• Se pueden Crear Favoritos tanto en Diagnósticos, como en Resultados e Intervenciones, añadiéndolos al Menú Favoritos donde se puede acceder a ellos de una forma rápida y cómoda.
• De igual forma, se pueden Añadir Comentarios a cualquier Diagnóstico, Resultado o Intervención que deseemos, sean favoritos o no.
• Posibilidad de enviar por email el Diagnóstico, Intervención o Resultado que tengamos activo en pantalla.
• En la navegación de NANDA con NIC, algunas de las Intervenciones obtenidas de la NIC 6ª edición vinculadas a diagnósticos reales, consideradas como Principales, Sugeridas y Opcionales, pueden estar duplicadas con respecto a las Asociadas a Factores Relacionados obtenidas del libro de Vínculos en su 3ª edición.
• Algo similar ocurre con los DdE de Riesgo en su navegación de NANDA con NIC, ya que las Intervenciones consideradas como Principales, Sugeridas y Opcionales, se basan en las relaciones de NIC con NANDA de la 6ª edición de NIC. Por esta razón, pueden aparecer duplicadas algunas de ellas al coincidir con las Asociadas a Factores de Riesgo de la 3ª edición de Vínculos. Este fenómeno no ocurre ni con los DdE nuevos de la Conferencia 2010 ni con las NIC nuevas incorporadas en la 6ª edición. Hemos optado por no perder esta información en nuestras bases de datos porque amplía las posibilidades de búsqueda.
Novedades en el nuevo libro de NANDA-I (2012-2014)
• En esta edición se han incorporado un total de 16 Diagnósticos nuevos que van desde el código 215 hasta el 230, ambos inclusive. Los códigos 189 al 192, también ambos inclusive, siguen sin estar adjudicados a ningún diagnóstico.
• Por otro lado, se ha procedido a la eliminación del Diagnóstico con el código 122: TRASTORNO DE LA PERCEPCIÓN SENSORIAL: Visual, Auditiva, Cenestésica, Gustativa, Táctil, Olfatoria.
Novedades en el libro de Vínculos:
• Contiene los vínculos de NOC y NIC a diagnósticos médicos, como novedad.
• En los Diagnósticos Reales, las Intervenciones NIC asociadas a los Factores Relacionados, se presentan como un listado en orden alfabético. No están relacionadas con factores relacionados específicos.
• En los Diagnósticos de Riesgo del nuevo libro de Vínculos, las autoras no han vinculado los Resultados NOC ni las Intervenciones NIC con cada factor de riesgo, únicamente aparecen como listados alfabéticos.
Novedades en el libro de NIC:
• Como novedad destacable en esta 6ª edición de la NIC está la incorporación nuevamente de sus relaciones con la NANDA. Esta información había desaparecido de la edición anterior.
Novedades en el libro de NOC:
• Cabe destacar como novedad en la 5ª edición de la NOC la incorporación de una clasificación por los Patrones de la Dra. Marjory Gordon.
© NANDA-I, autores Diagnósticos Enfermeros
© John Wiley & Sons, Inc., por cesión licencia
© Editorial ELSEVIER, por las traducciones al español
© Educsa Tics, S.C.P., por esta aplicación informática
[Please try the LITE version first!]
*Seasoned Nurses may not find this app useful!*
General information from medical terminology, medical abbreviations, medical suffixes and prefixes, different type of calculators, lung and heart sounds, subcutaneous injection sites, medical calculation practice, practice questions on various nursing subjects, and much more!
What's extra in donate?
- no Ads
- 300+ (and growing) medical terms than lite version
- access to BMI chart in BMI calculator
- more RSS feeds to keep up with news in the health field
- more heart/lung sounds to listen to
- more available questions for game/review modes
- plus so much more!
Don't forget to RATE and COMMENT! Thank you!!
Be NCLEX ready!
Test your knowledge of medical-surgical nursing. More than 1,000 questions let you study anytime, anywhere. It's easy to build your own quizzes, analyze your strengths and weaknesses, and create new quizzes designed to improve your performance. You’ll be NCLEX ready for the more than 60% of the questions on the exam that focus on the seemingly huge amount of medical-surgical nursing information that you need to master.
1)Customize your own quiz with a name and then designate the number of questions by content area or integrated process—or—
2)Take a randomized quiz.
3)Prepare for the new test plan with alternate-item-format questions.
4)Review your progress with an analysis of your results by each content area, integrated process, and cognitive level.
5)Identify areas for additional study and create new quizzes specifically for those areas.
6)Share your scores on Facebook and Twitter.
7)E-Mail your scores.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s® Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.FADavis.com to explore our products.
Includes more than 1400 multiple choice quiz questions and 1400 flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in thirteen (13) learning modules:
Certified ER Nurse
Billing and Coding Fundamentals
Medical Conditions & Diseases
Medicines and Drugs
Lab Tests & Results
My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Nursing news feed.
keywords: emergency room, CEN, ER nurse, Emergency Room Nurse, ER, emergency nursing, emergency room nursing, registered nurse
Your nursing, your life
The perfect tool for nurses for your work and your life!
The premium version allows you to adjust and reset the default shifts for morning, afternoon and night shifts. You can also print out or email a monthly shift to stick on the fridge or send to others. More resources such as reference materials and language translations to 'point to' for bedside care for patients with little or no English.
The app has all the best features of an electronic diary for planning and entering life events but combines this with roster planning, shift reminder alarms and specialist features for nurses including feature articles and useful contacts. Nurse Diary will also allow your other calendars to integrate.
If you have used diary apps before, this is super easy - if not please see our tutorial on You Tube under Nurse Diary App or http://youtu.be/6MGvz-s6qGU
PLEASE NOTE: Many apps are a singular system, but diary apps have extra connectivity with phone / device systems and with Apple, a few extra tweaks may be needed! Quick summary:
•MAKE SURE YOUR iOS SYSTEM IS UP TO DATE – many apps shut down if an old version is in use
•If you have never used a calendar on your phone or device, you may need to activate the inbuilt calendar first
•To change a shift you have set, you will need to delete the original shift first
•Notification symbols may persist after a notification has been viewed, the notification may need to be viewed by swiping before your phone is open, to view notifications from the initial screen
Our website www.nursediaryapp.com has guides and tips and please email us if more support is needed.
The shift planners allow you to easily enter in all your upcoming shifts with simple icons that also allow for both regular and irregular shift times as well as the name of the facility and the ability to set reminders or alarms for these shifts.
Your Nurse Diary will identify your location and automatically display national holidays, also state holidays & local school terms for some regions and other dates of significance to nurses. (Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, China, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, Philippines and ‘other’)
You can enter and store daily notes from your work or from relevant events in your daily non-work life.
The app includes feature articles and resources specifically for nurses, with examples such stress management guides, social media tips, recommendations on working with clients with dementia, violence in the workplace, codes of conduct etc, and we’ll keep you covered on new and interesting topics in your field.
Your homepage monthly calendar has simple and clear icons to display your shift types for morning, afternoon and night shifts. Your new roster can be inserted in easy blocks or by individual days if needed. Adding a shift reminder alarm is simple and with a range of options.
Adding your daily events for work or home life also has space for notes and alarm settings like a regular electronic diary. These events can be viewed by day, week or month. Simple dot icons indicate an event on a day.
In the top left corner, an icon leads to feature articles and useful contacts are resources for nurses that are matched to your geographical location. They are regularly updated for your interest and as an additional tool.
This really is the perfect app for nurses, for your nursing and your life!
Perfect for all Android and iOS devices!
See www.nursediaryapp.com for guides and tips. In the CONTACTS section of the app, you can also provide feedback, report any difficulties or request support that you will receive ASAP!
Prepara las oposiciones con éxito gracias a esta completa aplicación. Preguntas y respuestas de exámenes desde el año 2002 a 2011.
Con esta aplicación podrás ...
... resolver el examen del año que quieras contestando a las preguntas y viendo en el momento si has acertado.
... continuar el examen para seguir contestando más tarde si no lo acabaste antes. Tendrás opción a corregir el examen.
... usar el apartado ‘Simulador’ para crear un examen de 100 preguntas aleatorias comprendido de todos los exámenes.
Mantén actualizada la aplicación para poder disfrutar de nuevos exámenes
No incluye publicidad
Sin límite de uso
Mejoras visuales para tablet
test enfermeria oposicion oposiciones
osakidetza insalud ope examen
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
No subscription or in-app purchase required. Requires Acrobat Reader. Please view the screenshots and read description before purchasing.
• Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical interventions and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, and Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• Sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information rapidly.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
Your 5-star ratings will enable this app to remain available on the Google Play. Please view pictures and read description before downloading.
The emphasis on concise, practical knowledge will improve learning and comprehension of the top 200 drugs. This is a learning tool – NOT a drug reference. This app is not a comprehensive resource for drug information.
This app is perfect for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, nurses, nursing students, physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. The drug database is designed to aid in studying for both students in school and those preparing for standardized exams (eg, NAPLEX, BCPS, PTCB, ExCPT, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, USMLE, COMLEX).
== FEATURES ==
• Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
• Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
• Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
• An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
== DRUG DATABASE ==
• Includes information on 200 of the most common outpatient medications based on net sales, total prescriptions, and unique or emerging therapeutic classes
• Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation (phonetic spelling and actual recorded audio), drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
• The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
== ADAPTIVE LEARNING STATISTICS ==
• Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
• Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
== AUTHOR INFORMATION ==
This app and all of its content was created by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS – a clinical pharmacist, assistant professor, and author of the popular evidence-based website, ClinCalc.com.
Some of the main features are outlined below:
•Over 120 skills and procedures separated by topic areas learned through fundamental nursing courses.
•Over 200 drug categories and over 1775 individual drug names that might be used in various healthcare settings.
•Gives a brief, simple description of 340 common medical-surgical diseases and disorders including common assessment findings, potential nursing diagnoses, goals for client care, intervention to implement for client care and evaluation for complications that can occur.
•Access to basic information related to common subject matter learned in fundamentals, Medical-Surgical, and Pharmacology courses
•NurseTabs uses a simple categorical approach to assist students and novice nurses in delivering safe, effective care.
•An added “notes” section that allows users to enter information.
•See each individual application for additional descriptive information related to the application features.
Please Note**** As a way to truly connect with our customers, we at NurseTabs would appreciate it if any critical concerns, complaints or inquiry could be sent to us at our support email rather than as a user review. Our goal is to improve our apps whenever possible via free updates. This method allows us to improve when possible and explain intentions of the application as necessary. If you are still unhappy once a response is sent we welcome you to provide the review you so desire. We are passionate about helping student nurses and value the opinions you can provide to allow us to do it better. Sincere Thanks-NurseTabs
Disclaimer: This reference is not intended to substitute for nursing education, texts, and other resources utilized by institutions and facilities to educate students and/ or facilitate safe client care. Due to the sensitive nature of medical and nursing references, this information may consistently need to be changed, supplemented, and updated to reflect current evidence based practice and medical/ nursing research. It does not contain every single aspect related to drug therapy and medical and nursing care. Variations in client genetics, comorbidities, physical assessment findings, diagnoses, and symptoms may alter the way each drug works with each client and the way a nursing care plan or procedure needs to be carried out for each client. This app is not intended to substitute for care provided by health care professionals.
This app allows novice nurses and nursing students to access over 120 skills and procedures separated by topic areas learned through fundamental nursing courses. Once the user selects the skill, they will be presented with equipment they will need to perform the procedure and a step-by-step approach to performing the procedure safely. In addition, users will have access to basic information related to common subject matter learned in fundamentals courses to utilize in the clinical setting. Some of the main features are outlined below:
• Gives quick, easy reference for common skills and procedures performed in clinical settings.
• Identifies common documentation standards for each skill and procedure.
• Includes documentation principles to adhere to when documenting client care.
• Identifies components of the nursing process and gives helpful, easy ways to incorporate nursing care plans for a client.
• Describes common assessments performed for clients in both daily assessments and focused assessments.
• Discusses various skin integrity issues and how to describe wound characteristics.
• Delineates principles of proper medication administration and incorporates basic calculation formulas to perform for medication administration.
• Discusses principles for proper safety in client care.
• Describes principles of adequate oxygenation and how to intervene to promote adequate oxygenation for a client.
• Discusses nutrition for clients including descriptions of various diet types seen in health care settings.
Like the other NurseTabs applications available, NurseTabs: Fundamentals uses a simple categorical approach to assist students and novice nurses in delivering safe, effective care. This app allows the user to search by keyword, too, allowing for easy access to the available information. The topics included in the app are:
• Bowel elimination
• Urinary Elimination
• Skin integrity
• Medical/ Surgical Asepsis
• Medication Administration
Disclaimer: This reference is not intended to substitute for nursing education, texts, and other resources utilized by institutions and facilities to educate students and/ or facilitate safe client care. Due to the sensitive nature of medical and nursing references, this information may consistently need to be changed, supplemented, and updated to reflect current evidence based practice and medical/ nursing research.
~ In addition this app is designed for the nursing student or beginning nurse to help learn concepts of pharmacology. It is organized by body system and by major drug categories. By learning common drug categories, the nurse can begin to recognize common considerations about all drugs within those categories. This may help enhance performance on the NCLEX licensure exam and will help nurses to recognize major considerations for each category. Each category of drugs is explained in simple terms using the nursing process. Included are common side effects, adverse reactions, rationale for use, nursing assessments, teaching, and drug names associated with each category. There is a search tab to look up over 200 drug categories and over 1775 individual drug names that might be used in various healthcare settings. Additional features include an extensive list of alternative agents and what they might be used for, pharmacology terminology that is necessary to understand how drugs work , common intravenous medications with information on how long to infuse over, step-by-step approach for calculations (oral, IM, IV, IVPB), and common conversions.
•Search by body system, category, or individual drug names
•General information about the category and mechanism of action
•Important Nursing assessments
•IV Push suggested minimum infusion times
•Step-by-step approach to solving drug calculations
•Over 1775 drug names
•Over 200 drug categories
•Easy to find icons for each body system
•Over 80 alternative agents with associated uses
Disclaimer: This reference is not intended to substitute for nursing education, texts, and other resources utilized by institutions and facilities to educate students and/ or facilitate safe client care. Due to the sensitive nature of medical and nursing references, this information may consistently need to be changed, supplemented, and updated to reflect current evidence based practice and medical/ nursing research. It does not contain every single aspect related to drug therapy. Variations in client genetics, comorbidities, physical assessment findings, diagnoses, and symptoms may alter the way each drug works with each client. This app is not intended to substitute for care provided by health care professionals.