Determine how the Budget Repair Levy will affect you!
-Preconfigured 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013 & 2011-2012 rates.
-Switch easily between financial years.
-Instant trial tax calculations.
-Determine medicare & surcharge levies.
-Determine flood levy (variable rates 2011-2012).
-Determine Budget Repair Levy
-Determine expected super.
-Calculate net income after taxes.
-Customize tax brackets and rates.
-Customize contributions and rates.
-Customize levies and rates.
-View tax by year, quarter, month, fortnight or week.
-Change font size (for larger screens).
Note: There is no provision for HECS & Low Income Offset.
If you’re an individual, small business owner or self-managed super fund (SMSF) trustee, you can access relevant tax and super information and tools all in one place.
You can log on to Online services for individuals* to:
- lodge your income tax return if you have straightforward affairs
- keep track of your income tax and loan account balances
- view and update your personal contact and financial institution details
- view all your super accounts and transfer any of your super into one account.
The app has many other features, some of which allow you to:
- search by Australian business number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) and name using ABN Lookup
- see how quickly you can pay off a tax debt with a payment plan
- search Small business assist to find information on a range of topics or book an after-hours call back
- find out if your employee is eligible for super guarantee (SG) and calculate SG contributions
- calculate fuel tax credit entitlements you can claim on your business activity statement
- determine whether your worker is an employee or contractor for tax and super purposes
- calculate the amount of tax to withhold from salary and wage payments, and
- watch videos, access checklists and visit SMSF assist for other helpful information for SMSF trustees.
* To access Online services for individuals, you need to have a myGov account linked to the ATO. Find out more at ato.gov.au
Remember, you will need your tax file number (TFN) to use the Progress of return and Find lost super tools. Your TFN is an important part of your identity in Australia so keep it safe.
The ATO app can automatically send usage data to us to help improve its services. You may choose to turn this off at any time.
Stay tuned for new features and updates.
find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
• Displays gross and net estimates in United States Dollar (USD).
• Supports W2 (hourly pay) and Commission.
• Wage Converter shows YOU your potential earnings by hours, weeks, months, year, and a 5 year projection!
• Paycheck calculator
Paye calculation made easy!
Income tax calculation for:
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
MyTaxWatch is an easy-to-use tax calculator for people who live or work in Australia to understand and estimate tax return. It has most of the major items you'll need to provide when lodging the tax return, including income, deduction, offset, super and tax return, together with explanations of the items.
This version is suitable for individuals or couples without children. It's not meant for business.
- Personal profile
- Tax payable and return
- Explanations on items
- Responsive design suitable for devices with various screen size or resolution
- Android 2.3.3 and above
- Phone or tablet
- Working without internet connection(unless you want to contact / follow us)
- No data saved locally
- This version contains new rates for Financial Year 2014 - 15.
Mobile Paycheck enables you to securely access your paycheck information from your Android device.
EASY, SECURE, and FREE! Convenient, 24/7 access to your wages, deductions, and benefits information whether you’re paid by direct deposit or paper check. No waiting for a copy of your paystub or contacting your employer for your available vacation time.
Accuracy ensured and completely secure—Social Security Numbers and account numbers are not stored on your device. Mobile Paycheck is available to employees of SurePayroll customers that have processed at least one payroll.
Download SurePayroll’s Mobile Paycheck app optimized for your Android device and log in to access your paycheck information within seconds.**
-View paycheck details, including earnings, taxes, deductions, and YTD totals
-See used, available, and earned vacation, sick, and personal time
-Access past paycheck stubs
-Check wage rate and retirement deduction contribution rates
-View contact, state and federal tax information including marital status, dependents and extra withholding
-View multiple paychecks distributed in a single pay period
-App is available to hourly, salary, and 1099 employees
-Committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information
-All communications are protected by encryption
-Login session times out from inactivity
-Account number information is never transmitted
-Private information is never stored on your device
-Currently supports Android OS versions 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2.
-Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection.
Are you an employer interested in SurePayroll’s Mobile Payroll app? Visit http://www.lps.surepayroll.com/droid
*Available to employees of SurePayroll customers. Employers are not required to use the employer Mobile Payroll app.
**Log in with the same username and password you use to access your MyPayday account on http://www.surepayroll.com.
Such details as Pre-deduction (IRA, 401k, medical, eligible deduction etc) and post-deduction (child spouse support, judgement, medical, etc.) amounts are also taken into account while calculating a paycheck.
Also provides annual summary of gross pay, net pay, Federal tax holding, State Tax holdings, Social security and Medicare as extra bonus.
-- Also checkout NO ADS version of Accurate Paycheck Calculator by us.
-- App DOES NOT TRACK USER OR USER LOCATION for privacy reasons..
-- NO NEED TO ENTER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
-- NO NEED TO SIGN UP OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT.
-- ANY ISSUE PLEASE EMAIL DEVELOPER.
-- EASY TO USE AND SIMPLE INTERFACE.
Capture screen and save on gallery image then text, email or print.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers to capture screen:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
On some devices Hold the power button and volume low button for 2 seconds to capture the screen.
- 5 Financial years (10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15)
- All taxation scales
- Automatic earnings calculator (from Annual Salary and Pay Interval)
- Tax Offsets
- Entitled Medicare Levy Adjustment (MLA)
- Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- Student Financial Supplement Scheme (SFSS)
To support us and find out more features (e.g., store entries), check out the PRO version of the app, or go to iParaV.com for the full fledged Business Management Suite.
MyTaxLog is a simple way to save your expense receipts and maintain your vehicle log to ensure you get the best possible tax refund.
Save time and money with MyTaxLog!
What are the benefits of using MyTaxLog? You can save all your tax receipts with receipt images and vehicle logs. There are no limits to the number of uploads. Share all your saved data with your accountant with the share feature. Access your saved data from all your devices.
Manage your tax, increase your refund, reduce the processing time and be prepared for an audit! Take the stress out of tax this year
OziTax is a comprehensive tax app for Australian tax payers. Stay on top of all your tax affairs each year by recording tax relevant events on your mobile device when they occur. No more folders or drawers filled with paper receipts and statements to sort out at the end of the tax year! All the tax information is stored on your device only and thus completely PRIVATE. Use the built in Tax Calculator to quickly calculate taxes and Medicare levy.
OziTax is the first and only app that helps you manage your negatively geared or positively geared real estate investments for easy end of year tax reporting. Never miss out on claiming any real estate/property related expenses that you incur.
Planning to buy investment property using negative gearing? - Use OziTax to see how your interest payments and property expenses will affect your tax return BEFORE you commit to buy investment property.
Already have an investment property? - Use OziTax to track all your rental income and every single investment property related expense.
Planning to borrow to invest in shares? - Use OziTax to see how your interest payments for a loan to purchase shares and the franked dividends from your shares will affect your tax return BEFORE you borrow to invest in shares.
OziTax helps you
- Record all deductions allowed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). TAKE PHOTOS of your deductible tax receipts and never miss out any deduction
+ Work related car expenses
+ Work related education expenses
+ Work related travel expenses
+ Cost of managing tax affairs
+ and more..
- Record various income types such as :
+ Rental income
+ Interest income
+ Dividends (franked and unfranked)
+ Capital Gains/Losses
- Track your negatively geared investment properties
+ Manage investment properties
+ Record property rental income
+ Record property expenses such as interest payments, property repairs and maintenance, real estate agent fees and many many more
+ Instant reporting on the cash flow of all your real estate investments
- Quick Pic for capturing photos of tax relevant documents that your tax agent/accountant can use
- ESTIMATE your tax refund
- Estimate your Medicare levy
- Do ad-hoc tax calculation using the tax calculator
- Keep track of your health insurance coverage
OziTax is not associated or linked in any way with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). OziTax does not offer tax advice but instead makes it easy for you to collect information that your tax agent/accountant would need from you.
Full version is the same as Aussie Tax Calculator Lite, just without any annoying advertising.
Aussie Tax Calculator is a useful app for quickly estimating your income tax for the year, using the official Australian Tax Office rates. Using this handy app you can quickly see if you will be owing any tax or expecting a refund.
With Aussie Tax Calculator you can calculate:
• Annual personal tax liability (including HELP, tax withheld, Medicare levy and low income tax rebate)
• Up to 4 Incomes with Withheld amounts
• Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Tax Withholding Calculator (including Claim Tax Free Threshold, Annual Leave Loading, 4 Different Pay Periods)
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculator
As always feel free to leave feedback, either through the app or through the App Store, so improvements can be made. Any other features you would like added, please send in the feedback, and we will try and implement it.