Determine how the Budget Repair Levy will affect you!
-Preconfigured 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013 & 2011-2012 rates.
-Switch easily between financial years.
-Instant trial tax calculations.
-Determine medicare & surcharge levies.
-Determine flood levy (variable rates 2011-2012).
-Determine Budget Repair Levy
-Determine expected super.
-Calculate net income after taxes.
-Customize tax brackets and rates.
-Customize contributions and rates.
-Customize levies and rates.
-View tax by year, quarter, month, fortnight or week.
-Change font size (for larger screens).
Note: There is no provision for HECS & Low Income Offset.
If you’re an individual, small business owner or self-managed super fund (SMSF) trustee, you can access relevant tax and super information and tools all in one place.
You can log on to Online services for individuals* to:
- lodge your income tax return if you have straightforward affairs
- keep track of your income tax and loan account balances
- view and update your personal contact and financial institution details
- view all your super accounts and transfer any of your super into one account.
The app has many other features, some of which allow you to:
- search by Australian business number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) and name using ABN Lookup
- see how quickly you can pay off a tax debt with a payment plan
- search Small business assist to find information on a range of topics or book an after-hours call back
- find out if your employee is eligible for super guarantee (SG) and calculate SG contributions
- calculate fuel tax credit entitlements you can claim on your business activity statement
- determine whether your worker is an employee or contractor for tax and super purposes
- calculate the amount of tax to withhold from salary and wage payments, and
- watch videos, access checklists and visit SMSF assist for other helpful information for SMSF trustees.
* To access Online services for individuals, you need to have a myGov account linked to the ATO. Find out more at ato.gov.au
Remember, you will need your tax file number (TFN) to use the Progress of return and Find lost super tools. Your TFN is an important part of your identity in Australia so keep it safe.
Stay tuned for new features and updates.
IT’S QUICK AND EASY!
Just give us a bit of info and we’ll show you:
- The e-file status of your tax returns - both federal and state
- An estimate of when you’ll get your tax refund
You don't have to be a TurboTax customer to use MyTaxRefund!
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit
Where's My Refund was developed by RefundSchedule.com to help you better plan for your tax future. This app will give you the direct deposit date and the check date after you enter some basic information about your tax filing. No identifying information is required to receive a tax refund date estimate.
This app is not licensed by the Internal Revenue Service and is only based off estimates from prior years and current year federal government changes. The Refund Dates are updated if there is any major change in the tax laws. The app doesn't account for personal tax issues. Where's My Refund app only gives generic dates based on the general date that most will receive their tax refund.
For more details, check out our website.
It’s easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up. TaxCaster uses the same tax calculator found in TurboTax.
KNOW YOUR TAXES
Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return, adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money, or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
FIND THE BEST TAX PRODUCT FOR YOU
TaxCaster doesn’t prepare your taxes. Based on your info, we’ll recommend the right TurboTax product for you.
From the makers of TurboTax
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
• Refund Lookup - Check on your state tax refund status
• Estimated Tax Lookup - Get information on your estimated payments
• Free Tax Help (VITA) - Get information on free tax help sites across Wisconsin
• Latest Videos – Watch our Tax 101 series, how to e-file, and others
• News Updates – Read our recent press releases and helpful articles
• Contact Us - Information on how to contact us
• Twitter – See our Twitter feed for our latest quick updates and helpful tips
This android app is providing simple customized search by which chartered accountants or cost accountants or company secretaries or other finance professionals can easily search for latest circulars or notification or instructions issued by CBDT , service tax authorities or CBEC or MCA officials.
- 5 Financial years (10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15)
- All taxation scales
- Automatic earnings calculator (from Annual Salary and Pay Interval)
- Tax Offsets
- Entitled Medicare Levy Adjustment (MLA)
- Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- Student Financial Supplement Scheme (SFSS)
To support us and find out more features (e.g., store entries), check out the PRO version of the app, or go to iParaV.com for the full fledged Business Management Suite.
Paye calculation made easy!
Income tax calculation for:
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
Enter a custom tax rate or use one of the national/regional tax rate pre-sets. Users can also change the value on the three pre-set buttons.
Copy the results to the clipboard and send them in a text or email.
Any percentage can be used such as a tip, commission, discount, profit margin etc.
For questions, comments and suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: In some cases the tax rates are combined into a single rate (for example GST and PST in Canada). Tax rates change all the time. If you spot an error then please tell us.
Countries whose rates are included:
Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria,
Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon), Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece (also Aegean Islands), Guatemala, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, China, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Portugal (also Azores, Madeira), Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain (including Canary Islands), Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
Other names for sales tax:
VAT - Value added tax
GST - General sales tax
HST - Harmonized sales tax
PST - Provincial sales tax,
MwSt - Mehrwertsteuer
USt - Umsatzsteuer
PDV - Porez na dodanu vrijednost
km - käibemaks
TVA - Taxe sur la valeur ajoutée
ALV - Arvonlisävero
Moms - Mervärdesskatt
BTW - Belasting over de toegevoegde waarde
IVA - Imposto sobre o Valor Acrescentado
TVA - Taxa pe valoarea adăugată
DPH - Daň z pridanej hodnoty
DDV - Davek na dodano vrednost
IVA - Impuesto sobre el Valor Añadido
IGIC - Impuesto General Indirecto Canario
Full version is the same as Aussie Tax Calculator Lite, just without any annoying advertising.
Aussie Tax Calculator is a useful app for quickly estimating your income tax for the year, using the official Australian Tax Office rates. Using this handy app you can quickly see if you will be owing any tax or expecting a refund.
With Aussie Tax Calculator you can calculate:
• Annual personal tax liability (including HELP, tax withheld, Medicare levy and low income tax rebate)
• Up to 4 Incomes with Withheld amounts
• Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Tax Withholding Calculator (including Claim Tax Free Threshold, Annual Leave Loading, 4 Different Pay Periods)
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculator
As always feel free to leave feedback, either through the app or through the App Store, so improvements can be made. Any other features you would like added, please send in the feedback, and we will try and implement it.