If you’re an individual, small business owner or self-managed super fund (SMSF) trustee, you can access relevant tax and super information and tools all in one place.
You can log on to Online services for individuals* to:
- lodge your income tax return if you have straightforward affairs
- keep track of your income tax and loan account balances
- view and update your personal contact and financial institution details
- view all your super accounts and transfer any of your super into one account.
The app has many other features, some of which allow you to:
- search by Australian business number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) and name using ABN Lookup
- see how quickly you can pay off a tax debt with a payment plan
- search Small business assist to find information on a range of topics or book an after-hours call back
- find out if your employee is eligible for super guarantee (SG) and calculate SG contributions
- calculate fuel tax credit entitlements you can claim on your business activity statement
- determine whether your worker is an employee or contractor for tax and super purposes
- calculate the amount of tax to withhold from salary and wage payments, and
- watch videos, access checklists and visit SMSF assist for other helpful information for SMSF trustees.
* To access Online services for individuals, you need to have a myGov account linked to the ATO. Find out more at ato.gov.au
Remember, you will need your tax file number (TFN) to use the Progress of return and Find lost super tools. Your TFN is an important part of your identity in Australia so keep it safe.
The ATO app can automatically send usage data to us to help improve its services. You may choose to turn this off at any time.
Stay tuned for new features and updates.
Australian Tax Calculator! Ideal for phones and tablets. 2014-2015 Ready!
Determine how the Budget Repair Levy will affect you!
-Preconfigured 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013 & 2011-2012 rates.
-Switch easily between financial years.
-Instant trial tax calculations.
-Determine medicare & surcharge levies.
-Determine flood levy (variable rates 2011-2012).
-Determine Budget Repair Levy
-Determine expected super.
-Calculate net income after taxes.
-Customize tax brackets and rates.
-Customize contributions and rates.
-Customize levies and rates.
-View tax by year, quarter, month, fortnight or week.
-Change font size (for larger screens).
Note: There is no provision for HECS & Low Income Offset.
find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email email@example.com) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
• Displays gross and net estimates in United States Dollar (USD).
• Supports W2 (hourly pay) and Commission.
• Wage Converter shows YOU your potential earnings by hours, weeks, months, year, and a 5 year projection!
• Paycheck calculator
Tax Filing (launched)
People having Salary, House Property and Other Source Income can file their Income-tax return using this app in a quick fashion and get their acknowledgement.
1) Tax Calculator
Calculate and plan your taxes for FY 2014-15. Simply feed in your Income details (Salary, House Property and Other Source Income) and Investment details (under Chapter VI A) to find out your tax liability. Calculator for FY 2015-16 (basis tentative tax slab) will be launched on 1st of April, 2015.
2) Tax Filing Status
View your entire tax timeline using this service. Know the followings about your tax filing status:
(a) Return filed status: It tells your whether you have filed the return or not. If yes, which date the return was filed on.
(b) ITR-V status: It tells you if your acknowledgement (ITR-V) reached the Income-tax Department (CPC) on time or not.
(c) Return processing status: It tells you whether your return has been processed by the Income-tax Department or not.
(d) Refund status: It tells you if after processing your return, any refund has been determined or not and what is the status of the refund.
(e) Demand status: It tells you if after processing your return, any demand has been determined.
3) Assessing Officer
Locate the address of your Assessing Officer (A.O) i.e. the jurisdiction under which you fall.
4) Annual Tax Credit (26AS) (for verified users only)
Know who has deducted your tax and other tax credit details. This service is available only for fully verified users of myITreturn.com
myITreturn.com is India's leading tax filing website helping lakhs of return filers every year. myITreturn is a project of Skorydov Systems Private Limited. Skorydov is an authorised e-Return Intermediary.
Presently this is application is completely free
For support, please feel free to reach us on: myITreturn@skorydov.com
The WooHoo app lets you;
*Apply for a NZ tax refund.
*Confirm for the current tax year that you would like NZ Tax Refunds to process your tax refund.
*View the current status of any year tax refund.
*Update NZ Tax Refunds with any missing information that is preventing your tax refund from being processed.
*Update NZ Tax Refunds with any changes in your personal details.
*Be eligible for prize draws.
*Get in touch and feedback : http:///www.nztaxrefunds.co.nz/mobile
It is the most secure and fastest tax refund app available for Android Smartphones in New Zealand, providing you access to your WooHoo anywhere, anytime! The WooHoo App makes it easy to apply for a tax refund and keep track of it’s progress.
All WooHoo App users are able to enter themselves into our app-only weekly prize draws!
The WooHoo App is available to New Zealand customers with a valid IRD number.
Your personal details are protected. The app is guarded by high-level encryption that ensures your personal and bank details are fully protected.
The WooHoo App is protected using your WooHoo ID and password securing your personal details, with an automatic time out if left too long with no activity.
All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of WooHoo app for Android will be retained by NZ Tax Refunds and used in accordance with our Privacy obligations set out in NZ Tax Refunds General Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the service at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
MyTaxWatch is an easy-to-use tax calculator for people who live or work in Australia to understand and estimate tax return. It has most of the major items you'll need to provide when lodging the tax return, including income, deduction, offset, super and tax return, together with explanations of the items.
This version is suitable for individuals or couples without children. It's not meant for business.
- Personal profile
- Tax payable and return
- Explanations on items
- Responsive design suitable for devices with various screen size or resolution
- Android 2.3.3 and above
- Phone or tablet
- Working without internet connection(unless you want to contact / follow us)
- No data saved locally
- This version contains new rates for Financial Year 2014 - 15.
LITO (Low Income Tax Offsets)
HELP (Higher Education Loan Program)
Also includes tax rates for non residents.
Now includes rates for 2013 - 2014.
Have fun using "My Tax India".
*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the status of your Income Tax Return in under a minute with ClearTax's Income Tax Refund app.
You can also calculate your total Income Tax liability with our tax calculator (as per the new Budget) – find out how much tax you can save by investing!
- Check and understand Income Tax Return status for 5 years
- Check your Income Tax Refund Status with just your PAN number & Date of Birth
- Find out if you've E-Filed, sent ITR-V, if ITR-V was received, status of refund
- Find out how to get your refund / get compliant
- Calculate Income Tax for current and next financial year (as per the new Budget changes)
- Find out how much you can save by investing in Section 80C
- No Income Tax Department Login needed
- Your privacy and data is completely safe and secure
- Bank grade HTTPS security
What thousands of people are saying about ClearTax
★★★★★ As a Chartered Accountant myself, I'm happy to recommend it to my clients who wish to know their tax status at the click of a button! — Nikita
★★★★★ Seamless & Easy! Just entered my basic details like PAN and DOB and got to know my IT return status in a jiffy. Waiting for more… — Bonish
★★★★★ It gave me my e-filing status within a minute. A great way to skip the tedious login on the Income tax e-filing website! — Saini
★★★★★ Amazing app! Really fast and intuitive Gave me my I-T refund status with next steps in less than a minute — Shalmali
★★★★★ The app is really helpful; it helped me get the status of my I-T return in a minute — Vaibhav
About Clear Tax
- Lakhs of Indians use www.cleartax.in to E-File their Income Tax Returns
- ClearTax is a Y Combinator company
- We're hiring! Check http://cleartax.in/meta/careers for more :)
- E-Filing! E-File your Income Tax Returns directly from your mobile phone
- Email us on email@example.com and we'll help answer all your queries
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/cleartax_in
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClearTax
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CleartaxIndia/
Currently, this application supports Financial Years
FY 2014-2015 (AY 2015-2016)
FY 2013-2014 (AY 2014-2015)
FY 2012-2013 (AY 2013-2014)
Advance and Quick Tax Calculator are provided in the Application. Advance Tax Calculations will be saved in a record, and the record can be viewed/updated/deleted anytime.
Limitations of the App:
1. As all the values are considered as integers, the maximum value can be entered is (2^31 - 1).
2. While doing calculations, each value is rounded to the nearest integer.
If any rules are violated or for any suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 Financial years (10/11, 11/12, 12/13, 13/14, 14/15)
- All taxation scales
- Automatic earnings calculator (from Annual Salary and Pay Interval)
- Tax Offsets
- Entitled Medicare Levy Adjustment (MLA)
- Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- Student Financial Supplement Scheme (SFSS)
To support us and find out more features (e.g., store entries), check out the PRO version of the app, or go to iParaV.com for the full fledged Business Management Suite.
*Added Employer Super Contribution and Medicare Levy Surcharge*
*Recently updated to Google's Material Design*
Aussie Tax Calculator is a useful app for quickly estimating your income tax for the year, using the official Australian Tax Office rates. Using this handy app you can quickly see if you will be owing any tax or expecting a refund.
This version is the same as the free, just without the small advertisement at the top of each screen.
With Aussie Tax Calculator you can calculate:
• Annual personal tax liability (including HELP, tax withheld, Medicare levy and low income tax rebate)
• Up to 4 Incomes with Withheld amounts
• Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) Tax Withholding Calculator (including Claim Tax Free Threshold, Annual Leave Loading, 4 Different Pay Periods)
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Calculator
As always feel free to leave feedback, either through the app or through the App Store, so improvements can be made. Any other features you would like added, please send in the feedback, and we will try and implement it.
For Flurry Analytics the follow permissions are added INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION. Also WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required, although not used in the application.