Keeps showing error, technicians working. Has done for month even after re-installing. Must be a big job.
Yes finally Australian Super has brought out an App so we as users can finally check on how our superfund is growing. But I will say..When wanting early release from our super fund..Instead of running around getting all paperwork certified etc.....We should be able to scan up directly to our Australian Super Account from the App for everything to be processed....I think that way would be a much quicker option to do & maybe be alot quicker to enable us to receive early release of our super ...Thanyou :-)
Useless update - last version, although very basic, at least worked. New version gives error, can't see nothing, no transactions, no balance. Quite pathetic Ozz super.
The investments page would be infinitely more useful if it had graphs of unit prices over the last three months or something instead of just current values.
Simple - easy to use. One suggestion: perhaps a a pincode to access, with the ability to have multiple accounts (I have standard super account plus a TTR account - currently have to log out of one then into the other). A pincode would address this.
I see more info now which is great! I hope the next update will let us make changes to our super accounts.
· Improved transactions view for super account members
· Ability to download your statements
· View your level of insurance cover (super accounts only)
· Review the performance of your investments
· Be notified when a payment goes into your super account or comes out of your Choice Income account
· Utilise accessibility controls (i.e. dynamic font sizes and TalkBack controls)
· Additional FAQs
· Bug fixes and performance improvements