Track, manage and check your inventory for FDA GUDID Class II and III Medical Devices.
- Integrated with www.blulist.io to allow you to create teams and manage your inventory and products you have on consignment.
- Plugged into the FDA to get realtime data on each device you scan. Checks details and listings in the FDA's GUDID database.
- Connect to Dropbox or Google Drive to keep electronic records of all your activities in case of audit or recall.
From September 24, 2016 the labels and packages of class II medical devices sold in the USA must bear a Unique Device Identifier or UDI. A UDI is an alphanumeric code in unique human readable or machine readable code.
This app allows users to scan a UDI 2D or barcode and then to directly access the FDA’s GUDID database via the API offered by the FDA.
This makes it easier for manufacturers to check that their device’s Unique Device Identifier (UDI) has been set up correctly within the FDA’s database.
It also allows anyone else who scans the UDI barcode of the medical device to check its registration status directly with the FDA.
The UDI Check app is compatible with UDI’s from all three accredited issuing agencies:
- Health Industry Business Communications Council (HIBCC),
- International Council for Commonality in Blood Banking Automation (ICCBBA)