The application supports the Universal Chess Interface (UCI) and Chess Engine Communication Protocol (WinBoard and XBoard), which allows users to play against more powerful third party engines or even play tournaments between engines. Engine setup features time control, pondering, infinite analysis, hash tables, multiple threads, endgame tablebases, and opening test suites. Recognizes Chessbase compatible engines.
A large group of mice of unknown origin invaded your farm. Being a cheese farm owner, it's time to stand and defend your home. Now, only you can stop these greedy mice. Is your reaction fast enough? Fast tapping with your fingers, beating, grinding and repelling these mice. To destroy a cluster by wisely making the best use of your powerful tools, such as bomb, fire and lightning.
- Many kinds of characteristic mouse: big fat mouse, lightning mouse, ....
- The exciting action game that can release the pressure
- More levels and modes are coming soon
★ Copyright 2014 AMSTUDIO, Inc.
Meet Mr. Mousey, a proud member of huge mice family. Unfortunately, he is in trouble, bad times have come and stashes full of cheese are suddenly empty! The only way to turn luck on mice´s side is guiding Mr. Mousey through house to look for hidden pieces of cheese.
EXPLORE THE HOUSEHOLD
Visit 7 different stages of huge manor, solve the problems in 35 levels and make Mousey happy by finding a treasure for him. Reveal mysteries in the attic, build your own robot, work on courtyard or repair car in garage, use the bathroom then and prepare some meal in kitchen after calming down the angry dog. And then just have fun in playroom or relax in living room. The cheese can be hidden anywhere!
Finding the yellow titbit is not easy, you have to use your puzzle solving skills, ability of thinking in various contexts and making right combinations. Think twice before each tap, accomplish your mission with minimum touches on the screen.
LEARNING BY HAVING FUN
Mr. Cheese can teach you little bit about continents, something about engines, how to cook scrambled eggs, how to play chess, how to count, why is garbage separation important and much more. Everything is happening for a reason, just find out!
- 7 different locations
- 35 levels + 5 bonus levels
- Logic puzzle game
- House full of adventures
- Easy to control, just point-and-click (or rather point-and-tap)
- Cute cartoon graphics
- Catchy music
- Family fun game
so we strongly recommend connecting to WiFi before downloading. We promise – it’s worth it! **
Agent Squeak *is* SPY mouse, a super-secret operative serving the needs of mice everywhere.
Can the world's smallest hero prevail in one of mobile’s biggest games? His fate's in your hands!
★ Sneak, scamper and snack your way through 70+ deviously challenging levels!
★ 6 unique worlds, full of adventure, each with their own diabolical hench-cat to outwit.
★ Run circles around your feline foes using all manner of zany gadgets, gizmos and power-ups!
★ Forever fun with achievements, secret levels and thrilling, action-packed updates!
Slip into the astounding world of SPY mouse and find out how deep the mouse hole goes...
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
For more information about the third party targeted ad serving and analytics technology in this app and data they collect, see End User License Agreement:
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet
With Chess, you will be given the opportunity to play an unlimited number of chess games. We designed a user-friendly interface to allow any players to enjoy the game.
You can either play with your friends or against your phone. When playing against your phone, you will be able to easily adjust the difficulty to match your current level. Will you be able to beat the most difficult level we included ?
Unlimited free chess games ahead of you. No better way to play, learn and improve your Chess skills.
As you practice and get better every day, we are sure you will see your ELO score go up!
Come and Join thousands of people playing this fabulous game of Chess everyday on their phone !
Play against AI
- Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
- Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
- Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
- Can undo/redo all moves
- Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
- Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
- On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
- Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
- Play as guest or as a registered user
- Seek/offer match rated and unrated
- View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
- Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options while playing
- Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
- Observe current played games in the chess server or follow highest rated games
- Messages: read and send messages to other users
- Game History: you can examine or send by email all your played games
- Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
- Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
- Premove option: You can introduce the next movement in your opponent’s turn
- Option to confirm the move before sending it to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
- Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
- 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
- Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
- 2D/3D board
- Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
- Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
- Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
- Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
- Many piece sets and board styles
- Shows a dot in the side to move and can show board coordinates
- The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
- Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
- Speaks moves, checks and game results
- Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
- Option to keep the screen on while playing
★ Trap the mouse in an area so it will not escape!
★ Includes your own personal leaderboard so you can play against your own rank.
★ Built using Adobe AIR.
★ If you have a suggestion or comment let us know!
Published by Pulado Games, Inc. in partnership with Fupa.com.
Match colors and set us free in this addictive physics puzzler.
• Easy to learn, hard to master
• Colourful, vivid graphics
• Super smooth physics
• Powerful combos, combine them for extra effect
• Compete against your Facebook friends, with leaderboards on every level
• Seamless synchronization with Facebook
Already a fan of Who Stole Me?
Like us on Facebook for the latest news:
LIVE SUPPORT with WEEKLY updates of new content!
UNLOCK THE FAN AREA for 3 dozen exclusive levels with amazing rewards!
CONQUER the EXPERT LEVELS!
MIX AND MATCH your team from the modern series as well as favorites from Classic Who, Big Finish, Engines of War, and Titan Comics!
Weekly Twitch: www.twitch.tv/theadiposetv (Thursdays, 12 noon pacific)
For more info on Doctor Who, visit www.doctorwho.tv and facebook.com/doctorwho!
Your goal is to prevent the cat from escaping. Watch out though, this cat is a clever fellow. The other themes this game features tie into popular internet memes or recent world politics. Trap the cat and try to beat the high score!
In every few levels, there are new exciting puzzles with elements such as different gravity, moving objects, and wormholes!
Collect as many gravitons as you can and rank in the leader-boards!
Physics engine: Box2D, configured to 64 Pixel to Meter ratio.
Friction of bodies: Rocks 40%, Ground: 20%, but there is no atmosphere.
Achievements and Leaderboard included. Just connect with your Google+ account.
Personal info optional, just save a Profile and play for Free!
Connect'Em is a puzzle game in which you will have to strategically connect blobs together. Each blob only has a set number of connections available. So you will to make sure they all connect to each other the right way. Beware the game is very addictive :) For those of you who enjoy math workouts, make sure you take part in this daily mental ritual.
3 game modes are available
- Challenge mode with 4000 levels !
- Arcade mode to play freely. The Easy mode in Arcade is great to learn about the game but also to get kids to learn about numbers
- Time Attack where you will strive to beat your best all time record
Global scores provided by Scoreloop
We will add more levels in next updates.
You can also give a try to our newest FREE game :
- Bubble Blast 2 (Connect 4)
- Speedy Fish
- Mouse Trap (Unblock the mouse)
- Push Roll
Engine Play: This program is using a chess engine as a service. Please download an engine from the "Google Play Store" for playing against an engine. The following engines are supported:
* Stockfish Chess
* Chess Engines
"Chess for All" features:
* play against an engine
* support of two chess engines
* automatic engine play
* analyze mode
* show engine thinking
* polyglot opening book
* two player mode
* load/save/edit games
* delete PGN-files
* edit PGN tags
* own PGN database with search for player, event and opening
* PGN download (web)
* clipboard: copy/paste
* graphical setup board
* four different chess board and pieces
* time control(game clock, move time, sand glass)
* one touch moves
* undo moves
* full Chess960 support
* sound effects
* option to keep the screen on while playing
* enable/disable status bar
* user manual (web)
* free, GPLv3
Please contact the developer if you have questions or issues, before rating the app low. With an e-mail you can reach the developers directly: select "Menu", "About" and "Contact".