Turn your phone on silent mode for a period of time.
When you silence your phone by using the volume buttons you'll be able to tell when the ringer will be back on.
Useful when going to a movie, attending a meeting or when sleeping. Simply set the phone to automatically come out of the silent mode afterwards.
- extremely intuitive and easy to use
- can be launched by using the volume buttons
- silence for a given period or until a given time
- possibility to put the phone in silent mode indefinitely
Silence your phone for a while!
Don't miss calls anymore. Let the app remember when to go out of silent mode.
- GET_TASKS (retrieve running apps): In specific scenarios some applications are intentionally muting the ringer. Silent Mode needs to know if those applications are running so it's not interfering with them.
We cannot respond to user reviews. For general inquiries or to report bugs please contact as by email.
Visit us at http://silentmo.de
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
tags: silent, silence, time, schedule, sleep, sound, mute, volume, exception, place, ringer, alarm, vibrate, mode, automatic, automatically, interval, widget, setting
Keywords: icon, widget, ringer mode, volume, ringer, home screen widget, silent mode switch, volume switch, mute, mute button, silencio, botón de silencio
Not tested on tablets yet...but soon!
I'm a new developer so please comment! :)
To add widget press: Home>Menu>Add>Widget>Silent Mode Toggle
- Small icon, keep your awesome wallpaper visible;
- Takes just one cell from your home screen (1x1);
- Simple and clean!
- Choose between transparent background or solid white.
The Internet Access permission request, is needed only for the ads that is shown ONLY when you open the screen with the settings button. It will NEVER show any other kind of ads anywhere else.
Right here, here is a cool item that rescue you in embarrassing.
- You can change ringer mode with one click in widget, notification bar, and main screen.
- You can set the order of ringer mode, so that you change ringer mode faster.
- Widget is consist of two area, background(none,white,gray,black) and ringer mode icon(white,gray,black).
In the free version, whole services are disabled at every phone booting. If you want keep using this app, you should turn on the "Enable Service" in Setting tab
Silence allows you to toggle your sound and system settings automatically over scheduled intervals.
With this app, never again will you have to worry about silencing your phone during that important meeting, or even missing calls and texts later in the day because you forgot to turn the volume back up. Simply put in your schedule, choose your toggles, and forget about it. Let us do all the work for you.
- Simple, intuitive Holo-themed interface
- Schedule events that occur once, or repeat on certain days of the week
- ...or, use your events from the calendar on your device*!
- Change your ringer, notifications**, media, or alarm volumes over scheduled intervals
- Turn Wi-fi, Bluetooth, mobile data***, and airplane mode**** on and off
- Change your settings back automatically when the scheduled event ends
The permissions requested are required to be able to change the state of your phone automatically. The ad-supported, free version of Silence uses internet permissions only to display advertisements. We do not collect any data from you.
Feel free to contact us with any suggestions, concerns, or feedback! If one of the toggles isn't working for you, please send us an email with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
* Calendar support only in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. We are working on support for older devices!
** Notification volume and ringer volume are combined in Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and up. If you are running a custom ROM which splits them back into separate volumes, check the appropriate option in the settings menu to set each volume separately.
*** Mobile data toggling is only supported on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and up. This toggle is in BETA so unfortunately does not support the "change back" option for now. If you find this toggle does not work on your device, please email us with your phone model and Android version so we can fix it!
*** Airplane mode is not supported in Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean r2) and up.
Things to look forward to:
- The ability to select "all events," "busy/available" events, or events with certain keywords on specific calendars
- The ability to create preset toggle profiles
- The ability to "whitelist" certain contacts, so that their calls always come through no matter what the phone is set to
- A homescreen widget which allows for quick activation of a preset profile
- An option for 24-hour format
- Other suggestions from our users!
** Unfortunately, we cannot support GPS toggling on any Android version nor airplane mode on 4.2+. Access to these settings are restricted to system apps, even when rooted. **
tags: silence, ringer, notification, notifications, alarm, media, music, game, volume, silent, vibrate, mode, blue, tooth, bluetooth, wi, fi, wi-fi, wifi, airplane, data, mobile, 4g, 3g, 2g, automatic, automatically, google, calendar, interval, time, schedule, scheduler, scheduled, toggle, setting, settings, time, silencer
After specific time volume level is switched to previous value.
"Silent Mobile" is very useful during meetings, night sleep and other situations.
You just set how long your mobile will be muted. You doesn’t need to take care about increasing volume – it is automated. The volume level will return to initial value.
Whenever you need temporary mute your ringer you will find it useful.
Silent Mobile application makes your mobile quiet for incoming calls and notifications.
- temporary mute ringer for incoming calls and notifications
- volume is restored to initial value after specific time
- configurable: switch to silent mode or vibration mode
HOW TO USE:
There is a window where you set how long mobile should be silent. Then press "Mute" to switch your mobile to silent mode for incoming calls and notifications. Now you can exit from application.
The volume level will be restored to initial value after specific time. You can find more details in notification task bar.
There is "Cancel" button which immediately restore an initial volume level.
There are two options at this moment:
- “Vibration” – it on/off vibration mode when you mute mobile using Silent Mobile.
- “Show notification” – on/off showing additional information in a notification bar.
This application require internet access to show advertises.
The app. can't be installed on SD card, because it doesn't resotre volume if card is unmonted.
You can choose to lock your phone :
-In vibrate mode only
-In full silent mode only
-or allow vibrate and full silent
The app can start on boot.
Features and usage:
RINGER: e.g. turns the phone ringer silent/vibrate and back to normal mode at the set times of days, on selected days of week. E.g. put phone to silent/vibrate from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
It also includes a White List (Exceptions) - a list phone numbers you can select from Contacts, for which the audio ringer will be turned on, even if the phone is silent or on vibrate mode. For each Ringer event, you can select whether the white list to be applied.
FLIGHT MODE: E.g. set the phone on Flight Mode at night, to preserve power and cut signal reception
WIFI: E.g. turn Wifi off during the day when outside home
MOBILE DATA: Turns mobile data on/off
BLUETOOTH: Turns Bluetooth on/off
Each event (function’s) has a start time, end time, and days of week on which the event is repeated.
Events other than Ringer, have a on/off option. You can select to turn the function On or Off during the event. At the end of the event, the function will be turned to the opposite mode.
All events are restored on reboot.
Silent switch, toggle, Silent time, wifi switch, flight mode switch, mobile data switch, Bluetooth switch, ringer, vibrate, silent, white list
Samsung users: Samsung devices have known incompatibilities with this app. Your results may vary.
Problems? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mostly useful at night if you know you can receive important or emergency calls and texts from certain contacts, but want to keep everything else silenced.
HOW IT WORKS
• Start the app, and add one or more contacts to the Bypass list
• When your phone is in Silent or Vibration mode and you receive a call/SMS from one of the selected contacts, the app restores normal ringtone settings
• Enable and disable the Bypass at will
• Tap on a selected contact to remove it
• Minimal impact on battery life
• No ads
• This app only works for phone calls and SMS messages; any other kind of notification or sound is not affected
• SMS support is EXPERIMENTAL
• When the app restores normal ringtone settings, you have to put the phone back to Silent/Vibration manually
You won't be disturbed at night due to a notification or a phone call any more !
(The application does not change the volume of your alarm.)
This application was tested on HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5, on HP TouchPad with Android 4.0 (CyanogenMod9) and on Nexus 7 with Android 4.2
If you find any bug or if you have ideas for improvements, please contact me :
- my website: http://www.progmatique.fr/Site/contact.html
- the MutePhone forum : http://forums.progmatique.fr/f42-MutePhone.htm
This widget will fit on any Home Screen wallpaper as it is small in size, yet the phone ringer status is very well noticeable.
To use this application go back to your HomeScreen, long press on empty space, select Widgets and find Silent Ringer Widget there. That is it!