· 5-Star Safety Ratings: Buy safe by looking up a vehicle’s crash test ratings and comparing ratings for different vehicles.
· Recalls and Complaints: Drive safe by staying on top of safety issues for your vehicles. Record all your vehicles so you can be notified by NHTSA if a safety issue becomes known; the app also makes it simple to submit complaints to NHTSA when you believe there is a possible safety problem with your vehicle.
· Help Installing Child Seats: Ensure your most precious passengers ride safe. Quickly find and get driving directions to where you can get assistance on making sure your child seats are properly installed, no matter where you are.
· Safety Headlines and Alerts: Receive important news and information from NHTSA, as well as recall notices on your list of vehicles.
Android tpMobile is a mobile HOS application that runs on certified Android devices and allows access to the Xata Turnpike system. With Xata Turnpike’s full range of compliance management solutions you will stay compliant and in service. There are no upfront hardware costs, and you pay only a single low subscription price per vehicle each month. Installation takes just 10 minutes. No dashboard to drill, no dome to mount.
The mobile application is easy to use and was designed to be viewed in a similar fashion as traditional paper log books. The RouteTracker device (ordered separately) is directly connected to the vehicle ECM and wirelessly connects the handheld to the vehicle by using Bluetooth technology. HOS will automatically change duty status based on vehicle movement and is fully compliant with section 395.15. GPS and engine diagnostic data are key components used to ensure HOS accuracy. Vehicle speed, RPM, and GPS data integration validate this process. All data is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via a secure website that can be accessed via the Internet.
XATA TURNPIKE BENEFITS
- 100% compliant with FMCSA and DOT requirements
- Monitors fuel economy, idling and hard braking
- Features a variety of engine warning/fault codes, including oil pressure, check engine and transmission fluid
- Operates on cell phones and smartphones—driver logs are displayed right on the device
- No permanent installation
- Available for driver teams or "slip seating"
OUR SOLUTIONS INCLUDE
- Complete Electronic Logs. Prevent HOS violations, speed up DOT audits and cut administrative time and paperwork.
- Fuel Tax Reporting. Automate your fuel-tax reporting processes.
- DVIR. Manage inspections and stay compliant.
- And much more!
BENEFITS FOR DRIVERS
- Intuitive driver-interface requires minimal driver interaction
- Driver notifications warn drivers of low remaining hours
- Graphical logs make roadside inspections easy and safe
BENEFITS FOR FLEET MANAGERS
- Automatic alerts of low remaining hours or violations
- Secure, online access to electronic log records eliminate paperwork and make audits easy
- Identify HOS (Hours of Service) -related risk trends
CONFIGURABLE AND EXPANDABLE RULE-SETS
- Team driver logging
- 60-7 rule, 70-8 rule and other intrastate rule sets
- 16-hour "Big Day"
- Oilfield exemptions
- Salesperson exemptions
- Canadian Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 Logs
HOS (HOURS OF SERVICE) DETAILS
- Fully certified with U.S. Regulations (CFR 395.15)
- 395.16 development and certification in progress
- Support for oilfield exemption and driver salesperson exemptions
- Support for Canadian regulations
CSA - BE POSITIVE, BE PROACTIVE
CSA (2010). EOBR regulations. Distracted driving. Whatever the rule or regulation, our solutions—including electronic driver logs, fuel-tax reporting and DVIR—address 5 of the 7 BASICS safety categories: fatigued driving, unsafe driving, vehicle maintenance, cargo-related measures and crash indicators.
Ask us for tpMobile for other mobile platforms!
You simply turn on the application before you start your journey. 511PA uses your phone’s built-in GPS and the vast data in the PA, NJ and WV travel information system (go to the app's settings screen to enable non-PA advisories) to determine when you are approaching congestion, an accident scene or some other traffic disruption.
When there is an incident or slowdown nearby, 511PA broadcasts an advisory. There is nothing to read, nothing to click, nothing to scroll through. You just leave your phone in the center console or on the seat beside you and focus your attention on the road ahead.
By default, 511PA broadcasts advisories from within a 10-mile radius, but you have the option to reduce or expand the range to as little as one mile or as many as 500 miles. 511PA will automatically repeat advisories every 20 minutes while you remain within range of the incident, but you can change the setting to hear the advisories more or less frequently. You also can elect whether to hear advisories from all directions or just from the direction you’re traveling, and you have the option of filtering out different types of advisories by state or type of roadway.
The application gives you audio player controls for Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, and Replay All. These controls should not be used while operating your vehicle.
If you place or receive a phone call while a travel alert is playing and do not have a plan that allows simultaneous data and voice, the alert will pause, and will resume playing when the call has ended.
You don’t need to register to use the app. 511PA operates anonymously. We don’t receive or record any identifying information about you or your phone. By default, the app will report your device-determined speed and location to our servers. The data generated by collecting that information is useful. It can help improve our ability to provide real-time information about what is happening on our roadways. But if you would rather not participate, you will be able to opt out simply by clicking a radio button on the settings page whenever you launch the app.
The application is based on Information Logistics’ patent-pending "Open Microphone Platform," which is a queue-driven streaming technology platform used in combination with your phone's built-in GPS.
IMPORTANT – This application is intended to be launched while the user is not operating his or her motor vehicle. User agrees to use the Application responsibly and to avert any interaction with mobile devices while driving a motor vehicle. User understands and acknowledges that the Commonwealth Motor Vehicle Code states that ‘No driver shall operate a motor vehicle on a highway or traffic way in this Commonwealth while using an interactive wireless communications device to send, read, or write a text-based communication while the vehicle is in motion.'
AutoDefender also has a timer function so you can be reminded of when your parking time is up. There are 5 different alarm horns that might sound, and the more annoying the horn, the more likely you are to have trouble, so the quicker you might want to get back to your vehicle.
If you are outside of the currently supported cities, you will still get the benefit of AutoDefender’s neural networks, but they based on a “general” US-wide parking threat trend, not the specific city.
AutoDefender Seattle specializes in the behavior of those that threaten your vehicle in Seattle.
AutoDefender does not guarantee you will not get a ticket or have your car stolen. Obviously blocking the car of an off-duty police officer or leaving a Rolex on your seat puts your potential threat into a whole new category of risk. AutoDefender does it’s best and will help your risk/reward decisions when parking, but remember, in the end, all responsibility is yours.
AutoDefender is the only real auto defender on the market.