cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
cadTouch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn cadTouch in a few minutes.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at email@example.com, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
- 100+ natural brushes
- Create brushes from your own images
- Redesigned interface: simple, clean, and consolidated
- Layer support with 21 blend modes
- Paper backgrounds that interact with brushes
- 4 types of symmetry: Horizontal, Vertical, Radial, and Kaleidoscopic
- A multitude of guides: Line, Ellipse, Focal, Protractor, Curve, Lazy, French Curves
- 5 perspective guides: 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, Curvilinear, and Isometric
- Organized workflows: Paint, Clone, Edit, and Select
- A library of adjustments, photo filters, and artistic filters
- Pattern tools: Fan, Quilt, Path, or Tile
- Selection masks
- Transform: translate, scale, rotate, flip, distort, and skew
- Blend and smudge paint
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace, rub and clone images
- Import images from your camera, gallery, or from the web
- Search millions of colors, palettes and patterns via ColourLovers
- Gradient and pattern fills
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Turn any image into a painting with Live filters
- Full interactive Classroom. Watch videos and read articles.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
* Other app can "Pick" a picture from Handraw. This allow you to easily communicate with your friends by sketching.
* Other app can "share to" handraw. This allow you to draw something on top of a picture.
* Easy integrate with other apps, such as Handrite Note Pro. If you are using some app that you want to be able to sketch, please suggest the dev to contact me for integration.
* Zoom/move the canvas by gesture.
* Crop the picture by dragging at outside of the canvas.
* Fast color extracting operation: Drag the tool icon upwardly.
* Fast pen width adjusting: Drag the tool icon horizontally.
* Hold your finger when drawing, a magnification glass will show to allow you to see the drawing under your finger.
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
DXF Camera captures a scene and converts it to a DXF file where it can be opened directly in AutoCAD WS/360 or saved to SD Card, Dropbox, Google Drive or similar applications.
Dxf Camera uses the OpenCV library which will prompt to be installed at first run.
Generating the DXF file can take a few minutes.
If you have an issue or would like a feature adding you can raise it at:
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
DXF Import limited to 100k file size.
PNG output only saves a portion of the screen
Otherwise everything works just as the paid version.
CAD Pockets includes many popular third-party cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on. You can sync up your files to the cloud and keep your local files updated in real time, saving you the trouble of transmitting files via cable. You can conveniently communicate with designers or clients even if you are on the go, avoiding the chore of carrying clumsy laptops or paper drawings.
CAD Pockets also supports offline usage. Simply by saving files into your Android device and you are free to go. Moreover, you can view files that have been downloaded to your cloud drive without access to the Internet.
1. Support both 2D and 3D DWG/DXF/DWF files.
2. Open and save CAD files from local storage, online storage (DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, etc.) and email attachment.
3. Transfer files via USB cable line from PC to Local Drawing, and support full offline usability (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share).
4. Supports auto-sync and remote operations (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share) for remote CAD files.
5. Supports auto cache for remote CAD files, which allows users to open and delete them offline.
6. Manage WebDav sites (Create, Delete, Modify and File Sync).
7. Share CAD drawing via Email and export drawing to JPG.
1. Supports easy-to-use multi-touch operations for Zooming, Panning and Snapping.
2. Supports CAD drawing functions like Lines, Polylines, Circles, and Texts.
3. Supports CAD editing functions like Copy, Move, Rotate and Mirror.
4. Supports CAD annotating functions like Revision cloud, Dimension, Image and Voice.
5. Supports CAD dimensioning functions like Linear, Radius, Angular and Ordinate.
6. Supports magnifier for details, and prompt for “Last Point”.
7. Supports Undo and Redo.
8. Supports layer and layout management
9.Supports 3D viewing and view control.
* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
Please note: The update time to get a post delivered to your phone is 2 Hours. Ideally you will get the article delivered to your smartphone within 2 hours after posting on the blog www.2DProfessor.com
Incase you don't have a smart phone, just visit the site and subscribe to the RSS feeds.
We have analytics in place now to improve our article and tutorial distribution.
Points can be auto numbered or named when captured these are included in the export along with the geographic co-ordinates for easy identification later on.
Individual points can be copied or deleted by long pressing on the point entry in main point list.
Capture photos though the application and they will be associated with a point.
An Integrated Google maps view allows you to check how accurate your captured points are and adjust using drag and drop functionality to improve accuracy before exporting.
Points can be exported in the following formats:
DXF – readable in many CAD packages including Autodesk’s AutoCAD. Points are plotted relative to the first point captured which is used as the origin (0,0,0).
KML- Point data can be imported into Google Earth.
CSV – View and manipulate your data in Google Docs, MS Excel and many others
Open a DXF file directly in AutoCAD WS (if installed)
Import points from a CSV file. Format should match the format exported by Droid 2 CAD.
Once exported files can be sent to a number of other applications including attached to emails or saved to Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive (if installed).
Droid 2 CAD provides basic support for honeycomb and later Android tablets.
This application is supported by ads and use Flurry analytics.
If you find this application useful please leave feedback.
Find QubeCAD on twitter @qubecad , G+ or facebook
If you have any problems please email me quoting make and model of device, Android version, and a description of the problem. An example of some gps data would also be useful.
Point accuracy is restricted by the accuracy of the Android handset, the number of satellites available and can be degraded in built up areas. This application should not be used for any critical projects, and is provided without any guarantee.
If you have an issue or would like a feature adding you can raise it at:
Try out the forth coming new version!
Join the beta test at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/qubecad.droidtocad
CMS IntelliCAD also offers a full suite of 2D and 3D CMS IntelliCAD® software drawing tools! Proven the smartest choice for engineers, architects and consultants, or anyone who communicates using CAD drawings based on the *.dwg file format.
It's designed to give you unrivaled CAD compatibility and is fully programmable with hundreds of third party solutions. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS you'll keep your drawing files private, secure, and always available. You'll be able to open and view the *.dwg files stored on your mobile device or cloud based folders. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS, CAD file uploads will not be needed.
What you can do with ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS:
* Open 2D and 3D *.dwg extension CAD files directly from your device folders or cloud folders;
* Control layers visibility;
* Use one-finger-touch pan;
* Use multi-touch 2D zoom and pan;
* Use multi-touch 3D zoom and pan;
* Use one-finger-touch 3D rotation and orbit view;
* 6 preset axis views;
* 4 preset isometric views;
* 3D wire-frame, 3D hidden, 3D conceptual and 3D realistic rendering modes;
* One button zoom in and out, zoom extents;
* 2D approximate dimensions;
* Toggle grey-scale mode;
ETOOLBOX® is a CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. US registered trademark no. 4,374,633. “IntelliCAD“ and the IntelliCAD logo are registered trademarks of the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium in the United States and other countries. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group. DWG is the native file format for Autodesk® AutoCAD® software and is a trademark of Autodesk, Inc. in some countries. IntelliCAD Technology Consortium is not affiliated with Autodesk, Inc. Third-Party Trademarks: All other trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
1993-2013 CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1999-2013 The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium. All Rights Reserved.
* viewing / drawing & constructing / polygon & patch modeling / texturing / 3d-painting
* intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
* adapts to almost any Android-device, highly configurable
to get help, report bugs, and to suggest features and improvements , see http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143422
•change the view while drawing or modeling, using multi-touch or by tilting your device
-up to 4 touch-points, gyroscope / accelerometer
•toggle wireframe, shading, textures, lighting, x-ray, backface cull; hide objects / faces
•perspective / othographic projection
•draw freehand-lines, CAD-polylines & splines in 3d, combine them to complex networks
-rotate the construction-plane while drawing
-adjust splines via anchor-points & handles using multi-touch
•create rectangles, grids, boxes, polygons, prisms, pyramids, discs, cylinders, cones, tori, spheres, helices
-auto-align them to surfaces
•select & transform any number of vertices, edges, faces or objects
-multi-touch lasso & paint selection
-select paths, loops, rings, border, outline
-grow/shrink, invert, convert selections
•move simultaneously in all spatial directions, using two fingers
•rotate freely around all 3 axes, scale, flip objects
-individual / common pivot
•snap to a 3d-grid, points, lines or faces
•link objects hierarchically
•create copies, instances & arrays
•model arbitrary complex polygon meshes, manifold or not
-normals, colors & UVs are retained
•weld vertices (center / target / auto), merge or collapse faces & edges
•extrude or bridge edges & faces
•subdivide regularly, insert edge loops or “draw” edges
•detach, split, slice
•chamfer edges & corners
•"inflate" lines or edges to pipes
-at branchings, the simplest possible joints are created, yielding contiguous manifold surfaces
•"thicken" surfaces to solids
-create manifold objects even from complex constructs
•create "patch-surfaces" from spline-networks
-2-, 3-, 4-sided patches
-adjust them via control-points & handles, using multi-touch
-create smooth surfaces, creases & cusps
-mix patches with polygon-meshes
•place directional-, point- & spot-lights
-adjust color, ambient / diffuse intensity, decay, cone-angle & -falloff
•define materials: diffuse & specular color, shininess, emission, transparency, texture
•assign them to whole objects or individual faces
•assign vertex-colors to faces, edges, vertices, creating gradients
•view & edit normals
•map textures using planar, box, cylindrical or spherical projection, or face / wrap mapping
•adjust the maps directly in the 3d-viewpot, split or weld UVs
•use your own images, or the included over 100 varied materials
-adjust & crop the images
•create procedural textures: gradient, tile, checker, clouds, turbulence
•paint directly on surfaces in the 3d-viewport
•move, resize & zoom "windows" using multi-touch gestures
•choose any color with one grip by moving in the 3d color-space with two fingers
•change the colors & sizes of the interface, pointer, vertices, edges...
•import & export .obj files incl. materials, textures, normals*
•undo any operation, save the full construction-history to a file*
•a status-bar shows hints for using the tools
•a detailed user manual is available, covering all of Spacedraw's functions
~ to start using Spacedraw, follow the Quick start tutorial: http://www.scalisoft.com/quickstart.htm ~
~ watch the video in at least 480p to make all details discernible ~
* the free version only saves / exports scenes with up to 1000 vertices, and no history
CAD viewer-GstarCAD MC(For Android), a completely free CAD app, is a mobile terminal platform developed by Gstarsoft Co., Ltd, which is fully compatible with 2D/3D DWG drawings and helps users to view, edit, annotate and share CAD drawing files in the mobile terminal. GstarCAD MC, in support of reading other CAD files such as AutoCAD, makes CAD drawings be with you on a meeting, in the field or even when you’re out. It offers better communication with colleagues, explains CAD design proposal to client and frees you from office constraint to achieve free design anytime anywhere.
SD card / Mobile device，we suggest you installing it to the SD card, and there should
be more than 40M storage space left in your SD card or the internal storage of your mobile device.
RAM requires at least 20M or larger to assure the better user experience.
Requires multi-touch capacitive screens，otherwise some functions requiring two fingers will be unusable.
GstarCAD MC supports Android2.3 and higher OS, and it can be installed on the
mobile phones and tablets.
1.Faster running speed when opening and editing DWG files
Through the research and adaptation to the Android OS, the new MC version can reach a higher level on opening speed and running performance ！
2.Quick search for DWG files stored in your SD card or phone itself and orderly management
You can search for any local DWG files stored in your SD card or phone itself. No need to save your CAD drawings in any specific folders ‘cause MC can find them no matter where they are stored. Also, you can search and sort the files by name, size or status.
3. Precise Drawing
GstarCAD MC not only supports simple edition to drawings, but also locates drawing
object accurately by inputting point coordinate values. The position of drawing point can be represented by absolute coordinate value in X-axis and Y-axis: “x, y”; or by the relative position of specified previous point: “@x, @y”. Similarly, when drawing 3d objects, to locate drawing point, you can use the absolute coordinate values in X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis, the angle and distance between drawing point and rectangular coordinate system, or the value of drawing point in Z-axis to express.
4.The World’s First Mobile CAD App With Solutions To Conflicting Files on Cloud Server
In order for the intelligent collaboration work environment, GstarCAD MC offers solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers. The scheme labels the current state of the cloud disk files by using different logos. The users can upload, backup, delete files and so on. GstarCAD helps users deal with conflicts by themselves, ensures the safety of users’ CAD drawing, avoids data loss caused by self synchronization and realizes the intelligent and efficient collaboration working.
1. Real and Intelligent Collaboration Work Environment;
2. Browse and edit the downloaded cloud drawings without the Internet connection;
3. Download the CAD drawings you need and browse them in a better speed even without the Internet connection ;
4. Upload the local drawings in MC to the cloud server;
5. Assure the security and safety of your CAD drawings and data;
6. Deliver the right solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers.
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes.
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner and Storyboard Notebook
• Passcode protection available for single pages or for each notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter)
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide and Moleskine notebook ivory-colored paper background for easier color selection
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• Multiple undo and redo
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Calendar Reminder feature available to recall notes and meetings written on the notebook.
• Shortcuts feature for single pages or notebook available.
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal on your tablet.
This is the PRO version with no restrictions!
- create objects to design buildings or spaces
- walk though your designs in first-person perspective
- move and naturally rotate and scale objects using your device accelerometer
- OBJ import and manipulation (*** copy OBJ files and materials to /sdcard/Android/com.Doktor3D.Sketcher3D_Pro/files ***
- OBJ export of scenes for use in other 3D applications
- change object colors, including transparency
- clone and group objects
- load scenes (a fancy medieval castle example scene is included!)
- save your scenes
- audio and vibration feedback that makes the physics come alive
- two sample OBJ models included: a BMW and an office building
- ... all with real-time physics
Sketcher 3D is something between 3D modelling applications like Google SketchUp, Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, or Blender, and physics games such as Apparatus or Garry's Mod (GMod).
Extra excellent on tablets!
Minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended, and a screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended.
Features to come:
- more object manipulators
- more colors
- more physics fun
This app will evolve and features will be added as you guys ask for them. If you want anything implemented, please just ask and I will see what I can do.
Tags: 3D modelling, 3D modeling, CAD, design, designer, SketchUp, visualization, physics, sandbox, playground, construction, destruction, OBJ, exporter, importer, accelerometer, sketcher, drawing, draw, paint, architecture, autocad, autodesk, ws, blender.
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Google Play Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
• Effects help you adjust the mood of your photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades to your pictures.
• Overlays add drama, sparkle, neon, light leaks, and grunge to your images.
• Finish off your photo editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Want it all in a single swipe? Try the randomizer tool and the application will automatically select an effect, overlay, and border for you.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or Twitter, or save it back to your mobile device’s photo library so it’s easily accessible for posting on Instagram or other social networks.
Connect with us:
• Learn more about Pixlr and check out other users’ creations on our Pixlr Blog
• Share your photos with us on Instagram or Flickr using the #Pixlr hashtag. We choose a new photo every day and showcase it on the blog – as well as share it with our 2.5 million Facebook Fans.
• Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for Pixlr updates.
Millions of users and critics agree!
“Pixlr-o-matic isn’t the only app that lets you do this, but it’s the best” – LA Weekly
“If you have any interest at all in iPhoneography or artful photography editing, all I can tell you is download this app” – AppAdvice.com
With over 100k tutorials in technology, workshop, living, and more, we have the largest collection of do-it-yourself projects created by others just like you.
With over 25 million downloads, Socialcam is the easiest way to capture, share and view videos on your Android phone. Now with video filters, front facing camera, upload from gallery, and a complete redesign.
NYTimes: “The most talked about video app”
✔ Unlimited video length and storage
✔ Private accounts and private videos
✔ Vintage exclusive video filters
✔ Share to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Email/SMS
✔ Fast upload in the background (no spinners)
✔ Videos stored in the cloud
✔ Watch on any smartphone, computer, or tablet
✔ Upload existing videos from your camera roll
✔ Browse, like, and comment on friends’ videos
✔ Instantly notified when your friends take videos
✔ Live feed of your friend's favorite videos
The app is under active development, more is coming soon!
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your device in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
•Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
•Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
•Complete—Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
•Integrated—Store, share and collaborate with Autodesk 360. Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect Motion engineering app is perfect for developing mechanical systems with moving parts upfront in the in the design process, some of the features include:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, inferencing and dimensions
•Import image as background, simple manipulation
•Create functional mechanical joints (welded, pinned, sliding, collar, crossing)
•Create supports (fixed pin, grounded, sliding collar)
•Mechanism animation and functional drag
•Analyze positional data by adding trace points (trace path, velocity vectors)
•Interactive graphing of trace points (velocity, displacement, acceleration)
•Create Actuators (motors, linear)
•Results reporting with picture, animation, graph and graph data table
•Save and load files from Autodesk Cloud
•Export mechanism directly to ForceEffect to easily conduct static load analysis
•In app tutorials
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
No problem. With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D interactive instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them!
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again!
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a wide variety of sample files for your enjoyment. To create your own 3D interactive instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher software is required.
✓ Zoom, pan & rotate in 3D using Multi-touch
✓ Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
✓ Double-tap on individual components for detailed part information
✓ View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
✓ Includes 26 sample instruction files
✓ Store files directly on your device
✓ Autodesk 360 account integration
✓ Simple, more intuitive user interface
• Requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM.
• Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
For more information visit:
http://www.autodesk.com/inventorpublisher and http://www.facebook.com/autodeskpublisher