Manage Android Autostart app to keep control your device automatically, it's means that, use this application to control on what application do behind your back, so use this application to you know which event is useful for you or not, otherwise disable it and speed up your device. No generate any catch memory and any load when start up your phone, boot, triggered any event because first you disable not required events ....enjoy it free app.
Note: Root-Access is required to make changes. Otherwise, this application will be read-onl
I will show you all the apps that run automatically when you turn on your phone, and on any of the 190+ events that Android triggers in the background. Root users can disable unwanted autostarts and speed up their phone.
Note: Root-Access *is* required to make changes. Otherwise, this application will be read-only.
Note: The new "all device features" superuser permission indicates root access is used; this will be required for all root apps in the future. You will still be asked to confirm root access on an individual basis. See: https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
To restrict system apps you have to donate.
Your device has to be rooted to install the required X-posed framework: http://tinyurl.com/cd46qco
Description for non-developers:
Each app with permission "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" is placed in a (Windows slang) "startup folder". For my 200 installed apps that are about 33%. On system boot every of these apps gets started. Possible options:
- app shows a notification
- app starts a (hidden) service in background
- app exits again (eg user has set an option)
If you disable an app in the BootManager it does not get that event and is not started at *next system boot*.
An app still starts at system boot? Android has many other events which could start an app!
Example: Skype has the permission "android.permission.MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS". This means, (again Windows slang) if you insert a DVD into you drive, "autorun" is executed and starts Skype.
Note: As your sd-card is mostly always inserted, this could be used to start apps at system boot....
Other triggers are: A BlueTooth device (dis-)connect, connection type changes (2g/3g/wlan) or power adapter is (un-)plugged.
All these could be restriced with my other app "ReceiverStop". Be carefull and do not disable the wrong.
Donator-App & Features: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.defim.apk.bootmanager.donator
Please read below to know what these app does:
Your apps can register receivers for certain events. Some of these events include when your phone boots up, when your data connection changed, if you have bluetooth enabled or you took a new picture. AutoStart Manager lists all these receivers and allows you to disable them with a click of a button!
After you disable a broadcast receiver the app will no longer be able to know when that event takes place. For example, if you disabled a receiver that knew when your phone rebooted then that app won't start up at boot anymore.
Disabling activities, services and receivers can cause some apps to no longer work properly. Please use this app with caution. There is a feature in the app to allow you to restore all the receivers to their default state.
Root is required for this app to enable or disable receivers. You should also check out ROM Toolbox on the Google Play Store which has included this app and much more!
* Does NOT need root!
* Make an app autostart at system start (autostart mode) with various options, like
- On Boot Completed
- On SD Card Mounted
- On Media Scanner Completed
- And many more!
* Autostart using BroadcastReceiver Intent also supported!
* Make an app always stay in the foreground (persistent mode)
- With the option to keep screen always alive!
* Ensure an app is always running; foreground or background (stay mode)
* Allows to remotely control the app (from another Autostart and StaY! app)
- Added option to reboot remote device too (this particular option needs root from the remote device)
* Advanced scan for low memory devices
* Does NOT need root!
Let's consider you have a mini-pc, and you are using it as a media station for your TV. One such great app for this purpose is XBMC. So, you ultimately want this app to start every time your boot-up your mini-pc and of course you want to make sure that this app always stays in the foreground. This means that no other app can take XBMC's place in the foreground and in the unlikely event of a program crash, the app is launched right back! :)
Thank you for downloading this free app! Let me know if you want any other functionalities added! Please also inform me of any bugs, so that I can fix them! :)
Autorun Manager is an super tool that helps you to analyze the autorun behavior and lets you can disable or remove autorun components of an app.
The tool provides 2 methods to disable autorun for both rooted device and non-rooted device. Please read the help doc to get more information.
Yes, it provides remove function for non-rooted devices, that is a big difference with other autorun tools. Feel free to use it! (But please note this feature is only available for user apps)
kw: autorun, autostart, startup, manage, profile, optimize, speedup, root
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
There are several benefits this app can give you:
1.easily swipe to kill processes;
2.just press one key to kill annoying process;
*3.block app from autostart conveniently;
*4.block particular receiver component as you need.
*: Root required
For ads-free version, please refer to https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zjuhjz.yapm
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
Take screenshots of any screen on your phone!
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshots
- Works on ALL devices
Please exclude this app from any task killer or anti-virus software on your phone. If you don't, you'll have to run the enabler more often.
Tags: Screenshot, screen shot, screen capture, no root
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
The app has many modes like; Disco Light, Flashlight, Strobe light, Morse, Shake-it, Police lights and Marquee text.
* Disco light mode will turn your flash LED on and off with the surrounding sound. Your phone will become a graphical equalizer.
* Strobe light mode works like a stroboscope. The Strobe light speed can be set in the settings menu.
* Brightest flashlight
* Morse mode will flash your custom set text in Morse code
* Shake-it mode will turn the camera flash on and off when you are shaking the phone or dancing with it.
* Police lights mode simulates a cop light
* Flashlight widget support
* Call light flash
* Marquee text scroller
If you find any problems with the application, please E-mail us.
* Disco Light mode will turn your screen backlight on and off with the pace off your surrounding sound environment. Your phone will become a graphical equalizer.
* Strobe Light mode works like a stroboscope, the speed can be set in the settings menu.
* Flash Light mode (torch). The name says it all.
* SOS mode will flash SOS in Morse code.
* Shake-it mode will turn the screen backlight on and off when you are shaking the phone or dancing with it.
Disco Light Basic uses your screen as a flashlight. If your phone has a built in Camera flash LED check out "Disco Light".
* Add recipes
* Edit / move / delete / rename recipes
* Create / delete / rename recipe categories
* Add / edit / delete shopping list items
* Create shopping lists from the recipes of your choice
* E-mail recipes or shopping lists
* Dropbox support
* Menu Planner (Meal Planner)
* Import recipes in cookML and recipeML format
* Export recipes in cookML, recipeML and HTML format
* Recipe Pal Web Server support. Browse your recipes in a web browser from an other device / PC (press the menu-key).
* Support for recipe search and recipe search by ingredient(s)
* Changing the number of servings ( yield ) will rescale the recipe ingredients
Your feedback is very much appreciated, so please don't hesitate to contact us.