The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures: SIGNificant records a person’s signature using all available parameters, including acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If a dispute about a captured signature arises, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
Open any PDF file on your phone or tablet, and SignMyPdf lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. You can even also open password protected documents and open those PDFs whose doesn't have content copying or printing permissions. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go.
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPdf…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Some of our features:-
-> Quick loading of PDFs from your storage
-> Add signature to the PDF
-> Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
-> Simple, intuitive user interface
-> Add text notations to the PDF
-> Add date to the PDF
-> Add time to the PDF
-> Email signed PDF
-> Save signed PDF to your DropBox
-> Save signed PDF to your FTP Location
-> Add your picture or any image from device camera or from your gallery to the PDF
-> Use different name while saving for creating multiple versions of 1 document
-> And many more...
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe EchoSign helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes. Adobe EchoSign is the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for more than 25 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, EchoSign is used by businesses of all sizes - including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions – to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
GET SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your EchoSign document library or your device.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Evernote, or Acrobat.com cloud storage.
• Use your Android to get signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• View agreements stored in your EchoSign account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• EchoSign is compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions.
• The Adobe EchoSign platform uses enterprise-grade security and is SSAE16 compliant.
• EchoSign provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe EchoSign for Android requires an active account with the EchoSign service.
Combining the security of PKCS12 certificates with the convenience of SecurPAP One-Time passwords, SecurDS provides a simple solution to allow individuals and businesses the opportunity to create and distribute digitally signed documents.
Digitally signed documents can be considered "as good as" any hand-signed documents in the eyes of the law. Customers receiving digitally signed documents can enjoy the convenience of electronic copies with the assurance that the document will not be altered or tampered with after delivery. Electronic Signatures and PKCS12 certificates are unique for each individual, providing the user legitimate proof of authenticity of the document's signer identity.
For a more in-depth discussion of the benefits of using SecurDS, visit http://www.securds.com/privacy-by-design
Note: this app is designed to be displayed on Android phones only. Tablets may experience screen distortions
With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to email@example.com
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) – Pro is an all-encompassing integrated inventory management application with user friendly mobile and web interface. This app is useful for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Purchase and Sales Orders, Inventories, multiple locations, Categories, Vendors and Customers. This is the advanced version of GOIS-Standalone and it is packed with a multitude of features as given below.
• Simple Web and Mobile user Interface.
• Centralized Data Management.
• Manage and track multiple users across different platforms and devices.
• Multiple Organizations, Business Units and locations.
• The ability to work in both online and offline modes.
• Easy and Real Time Data Synchronization across multiple users.
• Different levels of administration privileges.
• Data Migration from GOIS-Standalone to GOIS-Pro.
• Quick Reporting capabilities with ultimate accuracy.
• Inventory Transfer across multiple locations of Business units.
• Positive and negative adjustments for damaged, broken and misplaced products.
Organizations & Business Units
One Business Owner can add multiple organizations to manage their data for different businesses. With each organization you can add multiple related Business Units which symbolically represent various branch offices or shops of an organization.
Products & Category
You can add any number of products and categories with their images. For each product you can add multiple images as per their features for easy identification while managing. You can add your free products in your inventory.
Purchase orders can be added by line up multiple order items i.e. each order may contain one or more order items (Products). You can maintain and track a purchase order in its various stages like – Sent to Vendor, Partially Fulfilled, Fulfilled, Cancelled, etc. You can even add discount and tax information for each Purchase Order.
Vendor & Vendor Contacts
Vendor & its associated contact list management are supported. A purchase order can also be linked with specific vendor and its related contacts.
Multiple Inventories/warehouses can be maintained for each Business Unit. All the fulfilled purchase orders will fill up the default inventory with the chosen ordered items. Each product can have multiple inventory items i.e. for one product you can maintain two or more Inventory items at different purchase and sale prices.
Like purchase orders, Sales Order too can be added and lined up with multiple order items. So, you can add more than one order item (Product) for each Sales Order. Then, you can track the sales order in its various stages like New Order, In Progress, Order is Ready, Dispatched, Cancelled, etc. You can also maintain the delivery method of Sales Order like Delivery or Pick-up. You can even add discount and taxes like sales tax, service tax, etc. along with the Shipping Charges.
You can track and maintain your customer’s records as well. For e.g. while adding a sales order, the customer who placed the order can be linked to the sales order section. This allows you to easily manage and track your repeated customers.
Multiple Units & Unit Conversion
User can define their own units for Products like a Packet or a Bag or a Bundle and link those units to system defined units like kg, g, etc. These units can then be used while adding purchase orders or sales orders. Users can also set one default unit with a Product, but that product can also be purchased or sell using different units. All the transactions carried out by the system would be saved in both the formats as Product’s default unit and the selected unit for Sales Order or Purchase Order.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
Distribution One's Signature Pad app offers advanced electronic signature capture capabilities allowing your customers to provide signed confirmation with each accepted order. Use the app as you would any standard signature pad connected to each POS station or setup a communal signing terminal that can server multiple POS stations. The signature pad app connects directly with your ERP-ONE system and is ready to capture signatures for your prepared orders with just a tap.
- Accept signature confirmation for new and existing orders.
- Provides high-quality signature pad capabilities.
- Single or multi station setup with communal terminal options.
- Native connectivity support for your ERP-ONE system.
- Communal setup offers barcode scanning for quick order lookup.
- Customize with your own logo graphics.
The application can be used in non-connected mode, which is its main advantage when you are on the go. All transmitted data are stored in a queue and are sent automatically when a connection becomes available. Each form icon updates itself according to five possible statuses: new form, in use, awaiting connection, completed transmission, or transmission error.
Capture OnTheGo also allows downloading PDF documents such as user guides, technical specifications, marketing presentations, transactional documents, etc. The sophisticated tools of the reading mode allows for browsing, note taking, emailing and printing.
All documents to which you have access on the go are displayed in the Repository tab. You can sort them by date, title or author, spot find them in a category tree or use the search tool for quicker access. Once downloaded in the application library, the document can be used for an indefinite period or for a predetermined number of days before being automatically deleted, enabling sound management of used memory on your tablet or phone.
• Web service-based architecture.
• Electronic document format: PDF, XML, Office, Open Office, CMS...
• Simple and advanced signature formats: PKCS#7/CMS and CAdES, XMLDSig and XAdES, PDF Signature and PAdES.
• Allows time stamping signatures.
• Incorporates a complete certificate validation authority.
• Allows mobility signatures from smartphone and tablets.
• Has several connectors for integrating business applications and document management.
• Allows client and server signing.
More information in our web page:
The free electronic signature service used by this application incorporates trusted certificate providers based on TSL lists as defined in standard ETSI TS 102 231 v.3.1.2. You can view the list of providers configured in the service inside the terms of service document. If you need to register a provider that is not reflected in the list, please contact the support department through the application.
Terms of service:
This software is distributed under AGPL License:
Contact with email@example.com to obtain source code of this application
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
Goodnight will alert you if your child is on their mobile device after their assigned bedtime. Think your child is smart enough to remove the application? Once installed and setup, if the app is deleted you will be emailed letting you know that the app’s “heartbeat” has not been received.
There is no subscription fee for Goodnight. Simply install it on your device and your child's device. Sign in on both devices with the same account.
Goodnight works cross platform! Have an Android device and your kids have iPads? Not a problem. Goodnight will still work!