ScanWritr is a fast-growing, easy-to-use professional document scanner and PDF converter. Simply scan that sheet of paper, watch as app’s Real-Time Edge Detection does its trick, fill out the blanks, sign it, convert to PDF and send it to the receiver via e-mail, fax, social media etc. – all within the comfort of your own mobile device!
Some of ScanWritr's features are:
● Camera-based Document Scanner
● Real-Time Edge Detection
● Image Enhancement
● Document Finder
● Form Filling
● Text Highlighting
● Fax (requires the purchase of fax tokens)
● Cloud Printing
● Cloud Sharing
● PDF Converter
● Social Media Connectivity
Scan & Import
ScanWritr allows you to use the camera on your mobile device as a document scanner. The scanning is made easy with the help of advanced features of high-end portable scanner applications, such as Automatic Edge Detection and Image Enhancement. If you already have a document, you can simply import it directly from your device, e-mail, cloud etc. Since ScanWritr is also a PDF converter, the imported documents can, among many others, also be in PDF format.
Write & Fill out forms
This is a feature that makes our mobile scanner app stand out from the crowd. ScanWritr is not just a document scanner and PDF converter but also digital form filling app. Once you scanned that printed form, or opened the document from your device, it is time to elegantly fill it out using ScanWritr Text Input Feature. Is there an article, word or any other piece of data you wish to emphasize? Use the Marker Tool. Now all you need to do is to sign it using app’s Signature Tool and you are ready to store and/or share it.
Store & Share
That important document is scanned or imported, automatic edge detection made its magic, the image is enhanced and the edges are sharp. You might have used the Marker Tool and you’ve put down your digital signature – either way our handy document scanner is safely stored on your device and can be easily accessible through app’s handy document finder bar. Now you can e-mail it as PDF. Does the recipient require the document to be sent by fax? No problem – you can easily fax the document for an affordable price. Maybe you want to share it with all your friends? ScanWritr has it covered with its Social Media and Cloud Connectivity.
Some services (i.e. faxing, converting) require a network connection, for which user's mobile carrier fees may apply.
Feel free to rate us, give us feedback and visit/follow us!
Developer's Web page: http://www.vanaia.com/
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
FaxFile supports sending via fax PDF and Microsoft office Word documents (.doc or .docx). It can also send as a fax images in PNG and JPG formats. Enabling you to fax images saved by your phone's or tablet's camera.
You will need to purchase fax credits through the Google play store (in-app purchase) to send a fax. Fax credits are not refundable in whole or in part once you have started a fax.
There is no setup fee and no monthly subscription required in order to send faxes. NOTE: for international faxes, check the international rate table in the application before purchasing credits to verify that the country(ies) you care about are supported.
Faxes transfer in the background from your phone to our servers. Fax status is returned to the application at each step.
Supports sending a fax to contacts or typed in fax numbers for a one-off fax.
We will automatically retry faxes that don't go through initially - no additional charge and you don't need to do anything. If a fax fails to go through PLEASE call the number and verify that a fax machine is actually answering. This is the number one problem with failed faxes. Don't rely on "of course the fax machine is working".
Fax formats of image files (photos of documents) takes quite a while to transfer and send as a fax.
Allow at least 3 minutes per page to transfer and two minutes to fax if you are sending a scan or image (photo) file. More if your data connection maybe ... slow.
See the introductory help in the FaxFile app and FAQ for more information.
Works with all Android devices including tablets. Requires network access of some sort. WiFi usually best.
If you need a cover page, please see our related app FaxCover.
• Create and Send Faxes. Use files from email, cloud storage, stored locally, or take photos of documents and the App will enhance the images and fax them out - just like a mobile fax machine.
• Sign and annotate electronically. Add your digitized signature and text and eliminate the need to print, sign, and scan documents. Now you can even sign on screen using just your finger!
• Use Cover Sheets and Contact Lists. Include cover sheets to personalize your fax and use your Android contact list or your eFax contact list to populate them easily.
• Forward documents via Fax or Email. Easily forward your messages as faxes or emails to anyone, from anywhere.
• Print faxes directly from your phone or tablet using Google Cloud Print.
• Export faxes. Export faxes as PDF files to your device or cloud storage service to access faxes from any desktop or mobile device.
eFax is dedicated to providing premier features and services. We value the feedback of our customers in evolving our products to meet the changing needs of the market. Please send suggestions, problems, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the eFax Android App now!
eSigna Mobile is you Enterprise Mobile Office.
Review your reports, tasks, its details and documents in an e-mail fashion and sign using electronic signatures and digital certificates.
The perfect companion for executives and mobile forces.
Go mobile and paperless using eSigna Mobile & eSigna Platform.
Become more productive, do more in less no matter where you are.
Authentication, timestamping, integrity and non repudiation in your documents and processes thank to electronic signatures.
Using eSigna Mobile you always stay secured, using digital certificates or user/pass credentials, depending on your agency needs and security policies. eSigna Mobile uses smartcards or G&D Crypto microSD (CC EAL4+) as secure elements. Optionally you may use software certificates which are stored through strong secure mechanism.
When using digital certificates with eSigna Mobile, you will be able to sign electronically your documents, using legally binding electronic signature profiles with timestamping.
Currently we do support XADES, PADES , CMS, PKCS#7 and the XL, T, LT extensions.
For demos and information write to email@example.com
*eSigna Platform is the multi service platform to manage your business process, sign documents, create workflows and many other functionalities, developed by inDenova.
**Supported smartcards (Spanish eID, DNIe)
From listing agreements to tax assessments, inspection reports to offer letters, DocuSign Transaction Rooms provides a cloud-based solution to view, manage, share, and sign documents from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Spend less time searching for documents and tracking down signatures, and more time getting the deal done. Time is money!
Manage your Transactions
Create an online Transaction Room and invite all of the participants involved in a transaction to join—from the buyer and seller, to the loan officer, appraiser, and attorneys. Now you can securely add, share, and sign documents supporting the transaction for others to access. Receive real-time SMS and email notifications when someone views or shares a document, adds a person to a Transaction Room, or when you receive a new document in your Inbox.
Manage Your Network
View a listing of all of the people you are connected to via transactions. You can also quickly access their contact information and a listing of all the transactions you share in common, invite contacts to a transaction, or join their Transaction Room.
Manage your Documents:
Think of DocuSign Transaction Rooms as your personal file cabinet in the cloud. Create custom folders to manage documents the way you want. With My Docs, you can store and access all of the documents that support your business from any device.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
No matter where you are or what time it is, you can access, update, share, and sign your transaction documents directly from your mobile device.
Your documents, transactions, contact information—and your clients—are safe and confidential with DocuSign Transaction Rooms.
• Data Encryption. Your documents are encrypted whether they are moving from one device to another or being stored.
• Access Control. You have total control of who has access to what documents in your Transaction Room at an individual and document level.
• Activity Logs. All activity related to a specific document and/or person within every transaction is captured in a detailed log.
• DocuSign. Connect your DocuSign eSignature account to DocuSign Transaction Rooms and use the eSignature solution trusted by banks and law firms.
• Add or update your profile and property images directly from your device.
• Easily manage your personal information and notification preferences in My Account
• Open and edit documents in other apps and transfer them to DocuSign Transaction Rooms via the Open In feature.
• Connect your DocuSign eSignature account to DocuSign Transaction Rooms account in order to create envelopes and tag documents to send out for electronic signature or to sign documents yourself.
• Monitor the status of your envelopes and receive notifications when parties have signed and when your envelope is complete.
An active DocuSign Transaction Rooms account is required to use this app. To create a new account, click the link on the login screen or visit www.docusign.com/realestate to choose a plan that’s best for you.
More from developer
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.