2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
· GPS enabled map with search functionality and a “Near Me” locator helps you find exhibits, restrooms, food & beverage
· New calendar features a daily & monthly schedule, including daily activities, keeper talks and special events
· Exhibit highlights section helps you to learn more about our animals and exhibits
· Postcard Photo Feature allows you to take fun photos and share your experiences with friends and family through our integrated social media networks
- Get Service Times and Locations
- Select the Events you want to show up on your phone's native calendar
- Browse Life Groups and group locations
- Watch and listen to streaming sermons from anywhere
- Connect with Pastor Carl Toti on his weekly blog
- View the latest Announcements and Ministry Moments
- Post prayer requests and let people know you are praying for them
- Get sermon notes from our Sermon Archive
- Explore Trinity Ministries and get involved
- Get information about Trinity Church, Staff and Volunteer opportunities
- Interactive Maps, directions, contact information and voluntary Push Notifications
- Read the Bible, set Bible reading plans and get customized devotionals
- Connect with Social Media and share via email, tweets and Facebook postings
A key reference to help you get to and around the show with tickets, maps, schedules, directions, exhibit information and more. Plus when you are ready to purchase or lease a car, there is a complete Cars & Trucks, NY Debuts and Just Revealed vehicle gallery including photos and description plus a Tri-state area Dealer Locator.
The New York International Auto Show was the first and is the largest attended Auto Show in North America. The show is also one of the largest events in New York City each year, receiving over one million visitors during its 10-day run. Filling the Jacob K. Javits Center with over 1,000 vehicles from major auto manufacturers and more it is a must see for all auto enthusiast.
Club and family time hours
Class Schedule with descriptions, hour and locations
Online reservations Community partner discounts
The Art&Seek North Texas Arts and Culture Calendar app helps you find theater performances, concerts and gallery openings in a snap.
Over 3,000 arts groups and venues contribute their events to the calendar at ArtandSeek.org. Now you can carry what’s happening across Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Collin and Rockwall counties with you on your smartphone or tablet!
• Browse events alphabetically, by date or by region
• Look for schedules of what’s happening at your favorite museum, gallery, zoo or library
• Share events with your friends
• Create your own calendar of the events you’d like to attend
• Check out our top picks for the day, as heard on the Art&Seek calendar on KERA FM and KXT 91.7
• Get maps, directions and venue information
• Find out what’s going on near you
The Art&Seek calendar app makes it easy to connect with the arts in North Texas.
The app was made possible by Leadership Arts Class of 2011 and Business Council for the Arts.