Point Map has the following features:
- detailed map of Chisinau and Balti cities;
- an opportunity of searching by streets, houses, establishments.
- demonstration of nearby routes of transportation to a desired destination;
- objects on the map with contact information: restaurants, shops, companies and etc.
- public transportation routes of Chisinau: buses, mini-buses, trolleybuses;
- location of video cameras and radars of auto traffic;
- opportunity to set location and identify the district.
The application downloads viewed map areas from server and saves in device memory
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Get Point also lets you record an entire route by foot or by car to also evaluate the result in Google's desktop application.
Ideal for professionals such as surveyors and geographers while a field work, but can also be used for fun, to mark their places of travels or visits.
This is a work in progress and was developed in order to learn the Android platform and also bring the public a quality tool. Any suggestion is welcome. Please send comments by e-mail.
- Groups of coordinates. A group can be a trip, a specific job, etc.;
- Marking of points within a group of coordinated, allowing to name the point;
- Record a route, letting you set the interval between recordings of the points, also allowing to name the route recorded;
- Sending points (KML file and Google Maps link) or route records (KML file) by e-mail;
- Quickly view a recorded point on Maps without having to export to the desktop;
- Export all records in the group to a KML file to later be viewed on Google Earth;
- You can export/import your database avoiding losing your information if you upgrade or replace your device;
- And more.
Indexed in 6 languages
You may be fluent in four languages but sometimes you
could find yourself ”off the beaten track“ where you cannot speak the language. ”point it“ , is the answer. Everyone in the world will understand you. This passport-sized assistant is used not only by tourists but also by UN peacekeeping forces, Olympic athletes and speech therapists.
“Let your pictures do the talking...”
- Evening Standard, London
„Ein wichtiger Beitrag zur Völkerverständigung.“
- Süddeutsche Zeitung, München
„Pour commander une omelette ou expliquer au policier pourquoi on est mal garé, il suffit de montrer la photo correspondante.“
- Le Monde, Paris
„‘Sesam üppna dig‘ för dagens globetrotter.“
- Form, Stockholm
“This is not only the cheapest book in print, it is possibly the bestselling photobook of all time.”
- The photobook: A history Vol. II, London
„Dieter Graf, een architect en fanatieke reiziger, fotografeerde een halve huishouding.“
- Volkskrant, Amsterdam
„Die Idee für das Buch ist so einfach wie genial. Neben Zahnbürste, Pass und Kreditkarte sollte es zum Standardgepäck jedes Reisenden gehören.“
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
„Con un milione e ottocentomila copie vendute, è il libro fotografico più famoso del mondo. Raccoglie milleduecento immagini e non una riga de testo.”
- La Repubblica, Roma
„Spiegeleier, Klimaanlagen, Weingläser sehen überall gleich aus. Ein genialer Einfall.“
- Bild, Hamburg
„Alors, que vous soyez à Londres, Tokyo, Bangkok ou Mexico, point it!”
- ELLE, Paris
„Mit dem Zeigefinger um die Welt: Die Sprache, die jeder versteht.“
- Kurier, Wien
“The photographs are neatly arranged, related objects are cleverly bunched, and not much appears to be missing.”
- The Guardian, London
„Die besten Ideen sind genial einfach – es muss nur einer darauf kommen.“
- Spiegel, Hamburg
“You’ll never have to mime “roast chicken” again.”
- HQ Magazine, Sydney
"A simple but effective idea."
- The Times, London
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for city street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM coordinates.
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
PointToPoint is free and easy to use, with all required information displayed at all times. It only takes 2 clicks on a button to save your location and one click on a button to be guided to last or saved location.
Use Point To Pint to remember where you parked your car, location of your hotel, location of camping spot, when hiking, to be guided to pre given coordinates, to save your favorite diving spots, spots in nature and other outdoor activities... or any other location you would like to return to later.
PointToPoint enables you to:
- save current GPS location
- navigate from new location to saved location
- store multiple locations and manage stored locations
- enter location manually (coordinates)
- get data about current location, altitude, speed
- use compass to guide you to desired location
- get data about distance to desired GPS coordinates and estimated time of arrival (ETA Time)
- arrow points you to desired location
- use either metric (km, m, Km/h) of imperial (ft, miles, mph) system of units
Hold your device parallel to the ground as you would hold a compass in navigation mode. Please make sure your phone's GPS is turned on! GPS does not work well in inside buildings. PointToPoint is best used outdoors!
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
Easiest way to view street-level imagery from your phone.
My Street View has two simple objective;
-Search address and see the street view of the address.
-Touch my location button and see the Street view of your location if available.
In new version , you can drag pagmen on the map to view other streets.
Also you can press "Pagmen Button" to view it in native Google Street View application which is more faster.
*It needs a fast internet connection 3g,4g or wifi.
Please rate if you like it, and email if you have a problem.
- Magic Mountain
- Over Georgia
- Great America
- New England
- St Louis
- Great Adventure
- Over Texas
- NO ADS!
- Ride waits for lines are real time at all U.S. Six Flags locations (excluding water parks)
- Crowd-sourcing feature lets you submit your times to help other park visitors
- Social media integration with Facebook so you can share with your friends
- Works with or without GPS
- Search for your favorite ride or for a specific area within each park (ie, "Goliath", "Superman" or "Gotham City Backlot")
- Highly-rated, fun interface for fast navigation, and easier to use than other mouse apps
- Map view shows nearby ride wait times
- Set reminders to be notified when your favorite rides have low wait times
- Find rides that have THE FLASH Pass™
- Feedback section in profile gives you direct access to our dev team for features ideas in future versions
We're convinced that if Six Flags had an official app, it would be walo. (But they don't. And this is not an official Six Flags app.)
Get real time alerts on your mobile when one of your Faspass is active, or when the show you want to see is about to begin, or even when your favorite caracter is nearby! Of course, you can also check the waiting time of your favorite coaster ad see if its acceptable for you. Last but not least, with the calendar you can plan your future trips by checking the opening hours, coaster restrictions and daily affluences... Whether you are connected to the internet or not, this original and exclusive app will rapidly become essential for your trips to Disneyland®! Magic everywhere... Even on your phone!
App only in French for Now ! You want to help us translating in your language? Contact us :)
Non-official application developped by a third party unrelated to Disney®.
Every picture, text referring to Disneyland® Paris are the sole property of Euro Disney S.C.A. and Disney®.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Download topo maps for the US and many other countries in advance, so you won't need cell coverage for navigation. Use storage memory for maps.
Use GPS waypoints from GPX or KML files, or enter your own coordinates using longitude/latitude, UTM, MGRS, or grid reference. Using GOTO makes a waypoint a locus for navigation.
This uses many publicly available map sources as free downloads. Some additional content available as an in app purchase:
-Accuterra Topo Map Source for $19.99/year. This can be purchased and used with or in instead of the free sources.
-Digital Globe Subscription allows offline storage of high res satellite imagery for much of the world.
- Boundary maps for 12 western states from the Bureau of Land Management(BLM) Overlay for topo maps valued by hunters.
-GMU boundaries in some states
-Lake Contours in several states.
-Content from US TrailMaps including:
-ATV, Whitewater, and Equestrian Trail Maps
See the menu under More-> "Purchasing AddOns". They can be shown on top of topo maps.
You may try the DEMO version to make sure you like the maps in your country.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
You can create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator, or specify a custom tile server. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps from MapQuest
OpenCycleMaps showing terrain worldwide
US Topo Maps from Caltopo and the USGS
USTopo: Aerial Photography with markup.
Canada Topo Maps from Toporama
Marine maps: NOAA RNC Nautical Charts (coastal)
USGS Color Aerial photography
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy
Topo maps of New Zealand
Japan GSI maps.
Many of the above sources are generally free to use.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hiking trails without cell service. The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from GPS satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS navigation in the backcountry.
Use as a geocaching navigator by getting a pocket query as GPX.
Besides geocaching, use GPS for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your GPS quest on topographic maps. It may replace your Garmin handheld GPS.
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
As a hiking GPS both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping trips to find that perfect camping site or the way back to camp with GPS.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas.
Doing recon for a hunt or as your hunting GPS
Fishing: make it your fishing GPS.
Search and Rescue (SAR).
Trekking the Pacific Crest trail or other long term hiking.
Kayak and canoe treks on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests for navigation on trails with the GPS in your rucksack or backpack.
Snow sports including snowmobiling, skiing and snowshoeing.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing beyond cell service boundaries with your GPS. Become a pro at navigation with GPS for the outdoors.
BackCountry Navigator has been on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun. Create a memory with maps.
For a one time fee, this a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Many have found the Android GPS in a phone or tablet to substitute for a Garmin GPS or Magellan GPS, such as the Garmin GPS units Montana, Etrex, or Oregon. Android can be your handheld GPS.
How about getting a preview of what to expect from all the rides at the major theme parks.
Orlando Theme Park Rides features videos from YouTube users and are shot from their prospective on-board the ride. Watching these videos will get you excited for the real thing.
So why watch these videos? Won't they ruin the real experience? Of course not. Here are a few reasons to watch these videos:
* You can judge how fast the rides are
* If you are afraid of heights, you can get some idea of how high the ride really takes you
* If you get sick when spinning in circles you can determine if the ride spins too much
* Watching a roller coaster ride on video is like watching a preview for a movie - you can't wait to experience the real thing
* If you have kids who scare easy, watching these videos will prepare you for which rides you may want to skip
Orlando Theme Park Rides features videos from the following parks:
* Walt Disney World
* Universal Studios
Each of the parks at Disney are covered including:
* Magic Kingdom
* Hollywood Studios
* Animal Kingdom
Each of the parks at Universal are covered including:
* Islands of Adventure
* Universal Orlando
Our Disney World theme park videos include rides such as:
* Big Thunder Mountain
* Haunted Mansion
* Space Mountain
* Splash Mountain
* Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
* Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
* Mission: SPACE
* Spaceship Earth
* Test Track
* Expedition Everest
Our Univeral Studios theme park videos include rides such as:
* Dragon Challenge
* Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls
* Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
* Jurassic Park River Adventure
* The Cat in the Hat
* The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
* The Incredible Hulk Coaster
* The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
* Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
* Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
* Men in Black Alien Attack
* Revenge of the Mummy
* Shrek 4-D
* Transformers The Ride 3D
Orlando Theme Park Rides also has a news section that allows you to keep up with the latest news and deals on all Orlando theme parks. Find out about the latest discounts, the new food items, new shows, new rides and early rumors. Our news sources keep you up-to-date and totally informed on everything related to Orlando theme parks.
Disclaimer: This app is organized based on specific search terms on YouTube. We do not own or manage any of the videos listed and played by this app. All videos are powered by YouTube and are uploaded by other YouTube users. No copyrighted videos were ever uploaded by us All videos available from m.youtube.com
Save time at the front gate by purchasing your tickets from our mobile app!
This 1880’s highly themed park hosts 6 World-Class Festivals throughout the year! Spring brings international performers to the Heartland for World-Fest, and two of America’s greatest traditions are celebrated during the Midwest’s biggest gathering of Bluegrass & BBQ. Escape with your family during summer months to all the fun of KidsFest! Fall finds the most popular names in Southern Gospel music on stages throughout the park, and welcomes the National Harvest Festival featuring authentic harvest-time foods and demonstrating craftsmen. Then come home to Silver Dollar City during An Old Time Christmas, nationally recognized as one of the best holiday light shows in America!
Silver Dollar City’s official app will provide you instant access to the information you need to maximize your day.
•Information about all attractions, shows, dining and shopping.
•Easy to read festival, show and event schedules.
•Convenient ticket purchasing: Buy tickets and simply display the bar code generated on the device at the turnstiles for quick entry.
•GPS enabled maps to quickly find shops and attractions.
•Social Media and Friend Finder applications to stay in contact with your friends and family on and off park.
•Information and links to other Silver Dollar City Attractions such as the Showboat Branson Belle, White Water, and The Wilderness Log Cabins and Campgrounds.
This app will help you learn more about Dollywood, spanning 150 acres and located near the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Dollywood offers more than 40 rides and attractions, including Wild Eagle, the country’s first wing coaster, as well as Thunderhead wooden coaster and the steel thriller Mystery Mine.
You can also explore Dollywood’s Splash Country, which offers 35 acres of summertime fun for all ages. Adjacent to the theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country water adventure park features a variety of water slides and attractions—from mild to wild.
Download this fun and informative app before visiting Dollywood and/or Dollywood’s Splash Country to prepare for your Smoky Mountain adventure.
•Learn about and locate attractions, shows, dining and shopping
•Uncover 3,200 acres of natural beauty and recreation
•Find a new festival or event to attend
•Check out the calendar & hours to make the most of your visit
•Link to Stone Mountain Park’s web site to buy tickets and choose from two Marriott hotels inside the park to book a room
This state-of-the-art facility was named the No. 1 aquarium in the 2012 Readers’ Choice Travel Awards from 10Best.com; the Best Rainy Day Outing in 2006 in Cincinnati Family Magazine; and the Best Aquarium in the Midwest in the Zagat Survey’s U.S. Family Travel Guide in 2004.
Newport Aquarium is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (link to AZA.org) which sets the rigorous professional standards for animal welfare, veterinary care, wildlife conservation, research, education, staffing and safety.
The Aquarium is owned by Herschend Family Entertainment Corp. a privately held company devoted to bringing families closer together and creating memories worth repeating.
The Aquarium is open to the public 365 days a year. It is located only two minutes from downtown Cincinnati at Newport on the Levee.
•Learn about and locate rides, live entertainment, animal exhibits, dining and shopping
•Find upcoming park events to attend
•Track your way through the park and your friends through the Friend Finder feature
•Check out the calendar & hours to make the most of your visit
•Share your adventure with friends on Facebook and Twitter