Just updated app. It is easy to navigate but maps are horrible. They are so small you can't read them even after expanding them.
Great app, all the info you need and snappy performance Being a racing fan from abroad (Australia) it was a pleasure to find a dedicated app that did what it pledged and for free. Formula 1 and V8 Supercars need to pay attention, this is exactly how things should be.
Better Each Event. Keep it Going. Improve overall accesibilty features. Allow zooming on the pages within the app, especially the maps. Increase font size under icons. Had issues loading tickets feature both at and away from the track. App rarely opened at the track from my seats in the new 465 section. Add option to turn off notifications. Fix issue of returning to the top of the lists after when backing out of a sub screen . Thanks.
I loved it lot of nascar! cool of Dayton
Daytona 500 Dale jr rock and roll. Thank you dale sr you r the king
Everywhere but at the track This app would be great except that Sprint can't even begin to provide enough data capacity at the track to usefully access the app when you're there for the race.
1. All new, fully interactive map
2. The DAYTONA Rewards program allows you to explore and interact in several locations for chances to win prizes, take photos and more.
3. New push messaging capabilities.
4. New Preference center
5. Message inbox allows you to go back and see which messages you missed
6. New look and navigation to help the app serve as the ultimate companion for your visit to the “World Center of Racing!”
With The Chase app, you’ve got the tools to make the NASCAR Sprint Cup your own.
Watch live sports from FOX Sports, including NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, and UFC.