1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Usability: Very simple and easy to use. Just drag and drop to find the route.
* Driving Route: Shows very accurate driving route between the locations set by you. It helps you to reach the destination in time.
* Travel Modes: Shows the route for driving mode and for walking mode.
* Speed and Distance: It gives very accurate driving speed and distance.
It is very simple to use. Drag and drop the green and red color pins at the starting and end locations. The driving route will be shown on the map. You can reset the pins by pressing 'Clear Maps' button.
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'start' location
Drag this pin at the location you want it to set it as 'end' location
The driving route:
Once you have drag and dropped the green and red pins, the driving route will be shown on the map after few seconds. The route instructions will be shown in the text format also. You can make it view or hide that instructions view by touching 'View Details' or 'Hide Details'. In that view, the driving route instructions will be shown step by step. By touching that steps individually, that particular part of the route will be highlighted on the map. This will help you reach the target easily.
Touch this buttons to clear the route on the map and reset the pins. Then you can drag and drop those pins to anywhere else and find the route.
You can choose either driving or walking mode for showing route. Once you have dropped the pins, you will be prompted to select either driving or walking mode.
You can make the map centered at current location by touching circle button on the top right of the maps page.
You can see these instructions on the 'instruction' page on our app itself.
Please feel free to share your comments and thoughts about this app with us.
Please visit us at https://www.facebook.com/VirtualMaze
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
A key reference to help you get to and around the show with tickets, maps, schedules, directions, exhibit information and more. Plus when you are ready to purchase or lease a car, there is a complete Cars & Trucks, NY Debuts and Just Revealed vehicle gallery including photos and description plus a Tri-state area Dealer Locator.
The New York International Auto Show was the first and is the largest attended Auto Show in North America. The show is also one of the largest events in New York City each year, receiving over one million visitors during its 10-day run. Filling the Jacob K. Javits Center with over 1,000 vehicles from major auto manufacturers and more it is a must see for all auto enthusiast.
· GPS enabled map with search functionality and a “Near Me” locator helps you find exhibits, restrooms, food & beverage
· New calendar features a daily & monthly schedule, including daily activities, keeper talks and special events
· Exhibit highlights section helps you to learn more about our animals and exhibits
· Postcard Photo Feature allows you to take fun photos and share your experiences with friends and family through our integrated social media networks
Club and family time hours
Class Schedule with descriptions, hour and locations
Online reservations Community partner discounts
Other features of the app include: a daily schedule of activities; customizable schedules; Rodeo Roadhouse and Frost Stage lineups; a Guest Services option – including ATM, First Aid and Lost and Found locations and plenty of maps to navigate your favorite Show areas (e.g. Exhibits Halls). One of the most interactive features allows users to access their Facebook and Twitter pages right from the application. Another feature, Friend Finder, can actually pin point your friend on the Show grounds.
For information about the Show visit www.fwssr.com or contact 817.877.2400. Don’t miss the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo, January 16 – February 7. This thing is legendary.
- Get Service Times and Locations
- Select the Events you want to show up on your phone's native calendar
- Browse Life Groups and group locations
- Watch and listen to streaming sermons from anywhere
- Connect with Pastor Carl Toti on his weekly blog
- View the latest Announcements and Ministry Moments
- Post prayer requests and let people know you are praying for them
- Get sermon notes from our Sermon Archive
- Explore Trinity Ministries and get involved
- Get information about Trinity Church, Staff and Volunteer opportunities
- Interactive Maps, directions, contact information and voluntary Push Notifications
- Read the Bible, set Bible reading plans and get customized devotionals
- Connect with Social Media and share via email, tweets and Facebook postings
The Art&Seek North Texas Arts and Culture Calendar app helps you find theater performances, concerts and gallery openings in a snap.
Over 3,000 arts groups and venues contribute their events to the calendar at ArtandSeek.org. Now you can carry what’s happening across Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Collin and Rockwall counties with you on your smartphone or tablet!
• Browse events alphabetically, by date or by region
• Look for schedules of what’s happening at your favorite museum, gallery, zoo or library
• Share events with your friends
• Create your own calendar of the events you’d like to attend
• Check out our top picks for the day, as heard on the Art&Seek calendar on KERA FM and KXT 91.7
• Get maps, directions and venue information
• Find out what’s going on near you
The Art&Seek calendar app makes it easy to connect with the arts in North Texas.
The app was made possible by Leadership Arts Class of 2011 and Business Council for the Arts.
Before you get to the Zoo use the app to buy tickets, get directions and plan your visit. Once here you can use the “What’s on” section to find out about daily animal talks and events.
A GPS enabled interactive map shows you where you are in the Zoo, what animals and facilities are near you, and even the route you are walking.
Now you can experience ZSL London Zoo in a whole new way.
• Animal facts, photos and videos
• GPS enabled interactive Zoo map showing where you are and what is near you
• “What’s on” planner showing all daily animal events around the Zoo
• Visitor information – planning your visit
• Use the friend finder feature to locate your friends around the Zoo
Simply select your favorite holiday frame, smile for the camera, then share with family and friends. Choose from six festive templates:
• Santa Beard
• Frosty Face
• Snow Globe
• Tree Ornament
• Holiday Garland
• Mistletoe (if you dare!)
We hope you enjoy our gift to you,
- App-y Holidays from AVAI Mobile Solutions"