The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don't need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
“Europa-Park Guide” offers following functions:
1. Map Navigator
Get your bearings inside Europa-Park thanks to GPS. A menu with different filters will allow you to display the places and information you chose: attractions, shows, restaurants, shopping or services (toilets, information desks, cash dispensers, etc.). A search function (GPS or text) will also help you to find your way in the park.
Keep yourself informed and find out about the last novelties and events of Europa-Park.
With our daily updated show schedule, which can be classified by name or beginning time, you will never miss your favourite show again.
4. Parking Place Assistant
When you park on the visitors’ parking-lot, activate our “Parking Place Assistant”. This function will memorise the position of your vehicle, so that you can find it easily after a day full of adventures.
5. Navigate to Park
With “Europa-Park Guide”, it’s really easy to get to Europa-Park. Use the function “Navigate to Park” and you will find out immediately your route to Europa-Park and the estimated duration of your trip.
Discover the last weather forecast for Europa-Park.
7. Park closing
Receive information about how long the park is open today.
Send us an e-mail or call us. We are always there for you!
9. Europa-Park TV
Stay up-to-date with videos of our YouTube channel, even in the off-season.
Discover within this multimedia App the history of Germany’s biggest theme park, the Europa-Park in Rust.
Navigate along a timeline and find out, which attraction was build and what milestone was archieved througout the years.
· GPS enabled map with search functionality and a “Near Me” locator helps you find exhibits, restrooms, food & beverage
· New calendar features a daily & monthly schedule, including daily activities, keeper talks and special events
· Exhibit highlights section helps you to learn more about our animals and exhibits
· Postcard Photo Feature allows you to take fun photos and share your experiences with friends and family through our integrated social media networks
- Get Service Times and Locations
- Select the Events you want to show up on your phone's native calendar
- Browse Life Groups and group locations
- Watch and listen to streaming sermons from anywhere
- Connect with Pastor Carl Toti on his weekly blog
- View the latest Announcements and Ministry Moments
- Post prayer requests and let people know you are praying for them
- Get sermon notes from our Sermon Archive
- Explore Trinity Ministries and get involved
- Get information about Trinity Church, Staff and Volunteer opportunities
- Interactive Maps, directions, contact information and voluntary Push Notifications
- Read the Bible, set Bible reading plans and get customized devotionals
- Connect with Social Media and share via email, tweets and Facebook postings
Other features of the app include: a daily schedule of activities; customizable schedules; Rodeo Roadhouse and Frost Stage lineups; a Guest Services option – including ATM, First Aid and Lost and Found locations and plenty of maps to navigate your favorite Show areas (e.g. Exhibits Halls). One of the most interactive features allows users to access their Facebook and Twitter pages right from the application. Another feature, Friend Finder, can actually pin point your friend on the Show grounds.
For information about the Show visit www.fwssr.com or contact 817.877.2400. Don’t miss the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo, January 16 – February 7. This thing is legendary.
Club and family time hours
Class Schedule with descriptions, hour and locations
Online reservations Community partner discounts
A key reference to help you get to and around the show with tickets, maps, schedules, directions, exhibit information and more. Plus when you are ready to purchase or lease a car, there is a complete Cars & Trucks, NY Debuts and Just Revealed vehicle gallery including photos and description plus a Tri-state area Dealer Locator.
The New York International Auto Show was the first and is the largest attended Auto Show in North America. The show is also one of the largest events in New York City each year, receiving over one million visitors during its 10-day run. Filling the Jacob K. Javits Center with over 1,000 vehicles from major auto manufacturers and more it is a must see for all auto enthusiast.
The Art&Seek North Texas Arts and Culture Calendar app helps you find theater performances, concerts and gallery openings in a snap.
Over 3,000 arts groups and venues contribute their events to the calendar at ArtandSeek.org. Now you can carry what’s happening across Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Collin and Rockwall counties with you on your smartphone or tablet!
• Browse events alphabetically, by date or by region
• Look for schedules of what’s happening at your favorite museum, gallery, zoo or library
• Share events with your friends
• Create your own calendar of the events you’d like to attend
• Check out our top picks for the day, as heard on the Art&Seek calendar on KERA FM and KXT 91.7
• Get maps, directions and venue information
• Find out what’s going on near you
The Art&Seek calendar app makes it easy to connect with the arts in North Texas.
The app was made possible by Leadership Arts Class of 2011 and Business Council for the Arts.