Digital Abstracts Edition
Starting with the December 2010 issue, you can now get the abstracts of every Pediatrics article, both print and online, compiled together into one convenient mobile format.
This new edition is composed to replicate the design of our award winning print journal, and in addition to all the article abstracts it also features the full-text of AAP Policies, Commentaries, and Perspective columns.
Get the low-down on leading research, special features, reviews, and case studies at your fingertips—and all with 24/7 access. It fits into any busy schedule. Find out today why you can't afford to miss a single issue.
And if that wasn’t enough, it’s Free!
“The content of the journal is intended to encompass the needs of the whole child in his physiologic, mental, emotional, and social structure.
The single word, PEDIATRICS, has been chosen to indicate this catholic intent.”
-Hugh McCulloch, PEDIATRICS, January 1948
PEDIATRICS is the official peer-reviewed journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a long-time leader in the field. The journal has been publishing original research, clinical observations, and special feature articles on a monthly basis since 1948. The journal serves authors and readers of the general medical profession as well as pediatricians, and contributions relevant to pediatricians are also included from disciplines such as nutrition, surgery, dentistry, public health, child health services, human genetics, basic sciences, psychology, psychiatry, education, sociology, and nursing.
Now you can enjoy the full-range of the print and online editions in a format as mobile as you are!
The PEDIATRICS Digital Abstracts Edition Android app includes:
-Stunning typeset format, designed after the print edition.
-Text-formatted articles, for maximum mobile readability.
-Downloadable issues for easy offline reading.
-Searchable archive of available issues.
-Bookmarking capabilities for your favorite articles.
-Ability to share your comments with other readers.
-Weekly RSS feeds.
This application is powered by Texterity, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications, and coverleaf.com. Check the Android Market for more apps from your favorite magazines! This app is currently designed for phones only.
The HealthAdvance Journals™ smartphone app enables FULL-TEXT reading for journal subscribers, including society member subscriptions, for over 500 Elsevier published journals in the medical, nursing, dental, allied health and veterinary fields.
- Set the current issue of your favorite journal(s) as the app startup screen
- View full text articles, including abstracts, images and charts from your subscribed journals; view abstracts of other supported journals
- Search journals; either search within a journal or across all journals in this app’s catalogue
- Bookmark articles in the app or email article web-links to yourself or colleagues
ACCESS: If your journal is listed in the app catalog (presented during the initial app startup) you can use your journal website’s userid to login to this app.
- Register on the journal website to claim access to your existing journal subscription
- Userids associated with a paid subscription (those that claimed a subscription during the registration) can access full-text
- Not interested in subscribing? You can still create a free journal website userid and use the app to view research article abstracts
NOT SUPPORTED: articles in .PDF format, article-attached multimedia files, etc.
DOES YOUR INSTITUTION PAY FOR YOU TO ACCESS ONE OF THESE JOURNALS? If your institution has paid for you to access a journal on SciVerse ScienceDirect™ you can claim that institutional-access subscription on the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ website and then use the SciVerse ScienceDirect™ iPad and iPhone applications.
Copyright (c) 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.HealthAdvance.com
More from developer
· GPS enabled map with search functionality and a “Near Me” locator helps you find exhibits, restrooms, food & beverage
· New calendar features a daily & monthly schedule, including daily activities, keeper talks and special events
· Exhibit highlights section helps you to learn more about our animals and exhibits
· Postcard Photo Feature allows you to take fun photos and share your experiences with friends and family through our integrated social media networks
Other features of the app include: a daily schedule of activities; customizable schedules; Rodeo Roadhouse and Frost Stage lineups; a Guest Services option – including ATM, First Aid and Lost and Found locations and plenty of maps to navigate your favorite Show areas (e.g. Exhibits Halls). One of the most interactive features allows users to access their Facebook and Twitter pages right from the application. Another feature, Friend Finder, can actually pin point your friend on the Show grounds.
For information about the Show visit www.fwssr.com or contact 817.877.2400. Don’t miss the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo, January 16 – February 7. This thing is legendary.
Before you get to the Zoo use the app to buy tickets, get directions and plan your visit. Once here you can use the “What’s on” section to find out about daily animal talks and events.
A GPS enabled interactive map shows you where you are in the Zoo, what animals and facilities are near you, and even the route you are walking.
Now you can experience ZSL London Zoo in a whole new way.
• Animal facts, photos and videos
• GPS enabled interactive Zoo map showing where you are and what is near you
• “What’s on” planner showing all daily animal events around the Zoo
• Visitor information – planning your visit
• Use the friend finder feature to locate your friends around the Zoo
A key reference to help you get to and around the show with tickets, maps, schedules, directions, exhibit information and more. Plus when you are ready to purchase or lease a car, there is a complete Cars & Trucks, NY Debuts and Just Revealed vehicle gallery including photos and description plus a Tri-state area Dealer Locator.
The New York International Auto Show was the first and is the largest attended Auto Show in North America. The show is also one of the largest events in New York City each year, receiving over one million visitors during its 10-day run. Filling the Jacob K. Javits Center with over 1,000 vehicles from major auto manufacturers and more it is a must see for all auto enthusiast.
Club and family time hours
Class Schedule with descriptions, hour and locations
Online reservations Community partner discounts
The Art&Seek North Texas Arts and Culture Calendar app helps you find theater performances, concerts and gallery openings in a snap.
Over 3,000 arts groups and venues contribute their events to the calendar at ArtandSeek.org. Now you can carry what’s happening across Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Collin and Rockwall counties with you on your smartphone or tablet!
• Browse events alphabetically, by date or by region
• Look for schedules of what’s happening at your favorite museum, gallery, zoo or library
• Share events with your friends
• Create your own calendar of the events you’d like to attend
• Check out our top picks for the day, as heard on the Art&Seek calendar on KERA FM and KXT 91.7
• Get maps, directions and venue information
• Find out what’s going on near you
The Art&Seek calendar app makes it easy to connect with the arts in North Texas.
The app was made possible by Leadership Arts Class of 2011 and Business Council for the Arts.
Simply select your favorite holiday frame, smile for the camera, then share with family and friends. Choose from six festive templates:
• Santa Beard
• Frosty Face
• Snow Globe
• Tree Ornament
• Holiday Garland
• Mistletoe (if you dare!)
We hope you enjoy our gift to you,
- App-y Holidays from AVAI Mobile Solutions"