A PERSONAL GLUTES TRAINER IN YOUR POCKET. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
No time to hit the gym? Unsure how to complete new lower body exercises in a safe, effective manner? Runtastic is here to kick your excuses to the curb with the Runtastic Butt Trainer app! Lifelike avatar, Angie, guides you in 50+ HD tutorial videos to help you get the toned quads, defined backside and boosted overall fitness you’ve always wanted. Download Runtastic Butt Trainer today!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Lifelike avatar, Angie, takes you through a variety of backside exercises step-by-step
* 50+ HD instructional butt workout videos
* Adjustable difficulty, three levels of exercise science training
* Pre-defined workouts, including: The 7-Minute Workout, Junk in the Trunk and more
* My Workouts: Create customized workouts tailored to your target areas (like the hips!), weight loss goals & daily schedule
* Filter exercises for your personal fitness level
* 50+ unique “Tip of the Day” messages
* Works with smartphones & tablets
* Voice Coach for easy-to-follow instructions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese
* Absolutely no gym equipment required – use this squats, lunges and toning app anytime, anywhere
* Improve overall fitness, muscle strength & toning, stability and weight mgmt.
* Share fitness accomplishments & tips on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and WhatsApp
* Upload workouts to your MyFitnessPal account
* Track training sessions and overall progress using detailed graphs on Runtastic.com
*** Some app features available in Full Version only ***
Whether you’re a nutrition & fitness junkie, a busy stay-at-home mom or a business traveler who is always on the go – the Runtastic Butt Trainer app is perfect for you! Lose weight, ditch the muffin top, develop that bikini body & get the defined backside you’ve always wanted by following our instructional videos & easy-to-use plans - anytime, anywhere.
Remember: Don’t keep your hard work & personal progress to yourself! Share your completed sessions, “My Workouts” custom results and “Tip of the Day” favorites on your favorite social media platforms. You can also upload your favorite fitness pics to Runtastic.com to monitor progress and share results.
Runtastic Butt Trainer: We’ve got your back(side)!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
now user can track progress. Stores attention & meditation read into local database. These attention & meditation read can be posted into facebook personal wall or dedicated group. Please enter your read on our group "EEG reader 4 NeuroSky Mindwave"
The ThinkGear EEG plugin monitors the EEG data from NeuroSky ThinkGear compatible devices such as the MindWave. And plays audio tracks when eye movements are detected behind closed eyelids - during a vivid dream, for example. Logs are still under development...
Muse Monitor is exclusively for use with "Muse: The Brain-Sensing Headband" from Interaxon (available at http://bit.ly/1ztIuZM)
Get real time EEG brainwave data beautifully graphed, right on your phone or tablet.
Split data by channel, into left brain/right brain, Front/Back, or even individual sensors.
Record EEG data to Excel compatible CSV file format, or Muse Protocol Buffer format, for playback in Muse Player.
Share images with your friends on Facebook/Twitter.
* This app is not affiliated in any way with Interaxon; but I want to give a big shout out to everyone at the company for such an amazing product from a wonderful team of people.
This app only works with "MindWave Mobile" - no support for other EEG devices (I don't have them).
The idea behind the app is that the kid have to learn to control his attention. It shouldn't matter too much what he trains on - be it youtube videos, games or any other activities. The activity has to be interesting though - i.e. kid has to actively want using it, but this program doesn't quite allows him to.
1) Mindwave Mobile device should be already paired and powered on (single blue blinks of the device LED)
2) This app has to be in "AutoLock" mode.
3) Once average concentration goes above the 'unlock' threshold (upper yellow bar) - the app will fold itself down, but stay in background continuing to monitor attention.
4) If average concentration goes below the 'lock' threshold (lower yellow bar) - the app will pop up to foreground, pausing whatever other app was running at the time.
HOW TO TURN IT OFF:
Just power off the Mindwave Mobile.
Application has the following features:
- Reading attention level
- Reading meditation level
- Reading blink strength
- Reading brain waves
- Reading raw signal
- Drawing plots of attention level change in time
- Drawing plots of meditation level change in time
- Saving attention level, meditation level and blink strength change history
- Exporting saved signal to Dropbox servers in *.csv format
- Possibility to turn on voice feedback informing about high attention or meditation level
Si rivolge a
• specialisti e specializzandi nelle diverse branche neurologiche: neurologia, neurofisiopatologia o neurofisiologia clinica, neuropsichiatria infantile
• tecnici di neurofisiopatologia
• studenti del Corso di Laurea in Tecniche di Neurofisiopatologia
• medici che vogliono approfondire la conoscenza della metodica.
EEG Guide integra contenuti testuali teorici con
• casi clinici esemplificativi
• aree di self-assessment
• contributi iper-specialistici
• tracciati interattivi corredati della funzione Viewer che permette di intervenire sulle costanti di tempo e sull'amplificazione del segnale.
EEG Guide si sviluppa con aggiornamenti gratuiti e In-App, in due macroaree di riferimento:
Formazione - Fascicoli sulle basi teoriche e pratiche dell'Elettroencefalografia clinica e sulle diverse metodiche;
Aggiornamento - Fascicoli monografici sull'inquadramento dei pattern patologici e sulle problematiche più attuali.
Oriano Mecarelli, MD
SAPIENZA Università di Roma
Dipartimento di Neurologia e Psichiatria
Policlinico Umberto I
UOC Neurofisiopatologia e Malattie Neuromuscolari - Roma (Italy)
- Get inspired by 46 bodyweight exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Start a workout and follow our interactive tabata and HIIT timers.
- Keep track of your progress by earning points for completed workouts.
- Challenge yourself on exercises like push ups, sit ups, crunches, dips, chins and much more.
- Find bodyweight exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Exercises are performed by Swedish professional trainers Benjamin Sällström and Jenny Ahlin.
Also try out some of our other apps:
Virtual Trainer Suspension
Virtual Trainer Kettlebell
Virtual Trainer Dumbbell
Virtual Trainer Gym Ball
Virtual Trainer Bosu Ball
Virtual Trainer Barbell
Virtual Trainer ViPR
Virtual Trainer Rip
Virtual Trainer Barbell
Virtual Trainer Stretch
The Unexplainable Store is one of the largest paranormal online store founded in 2000. Its focus is on brain frequencies research and it publishes well-recognized products that range from spiritual and health aspects such as lucid dream, headache remedy, weight control, and sleep to brain function and therapeutic recordings such as memory, IQ increase, addiction help, relaxation and depression help.
Now, iMobLife Inc. is working in collaboration with The Unexplainable Store to develop top-qualified brainwave apps for Android users.
Would you like to control your own dreams as those dream builders in the movie 'Inception'? Have you ever had a dream that made you feel great when you woke up the next day?
Lucid Dream Brainwave could enable you to take control of your dreams with specially built Isochronic Tones. It is a stimulator that tunes your brainwave toward the most suitable state for lucid dreaming, where your subconscious mind is awakened while the conscious mind is asleep, imagination being most active to assist you change the virtual world around, and enjoy living out the fantasy within your head. As we spend around one third of our lives asleep, Lucid Dream Brainwave provides you a chance to live an adventure in paradise a third of your life!
Definition of 'Lucid Dream'
A lucid dream, in the simplest terms, is a dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. In a lucid dream, the dreamer regains the ability to think and memorize but totally gets rid of common sense that restricts one's true potentials. We all dream when we are asleep, but could not always recognize we are dreaming. Lucid Dream Brainwave is about to wake you up in your dream.
You might dream yourself travelling wherever you want beyond the barrier of time and space, with the only horizon being the limit of your own imagination. In your dreams, you can become a millionaire, a sports hero, a secret agent, a super star or even a romantic Casanova. To fully taste a virtual sort of life within hold, all is now depending on waking your subconscious mind when you are sleeping.
How does Lucid Dream Brainwave actually work?
You only need to close your eyes when listening to the soothing sounds which will guide you to a dreamland in your awakened subconscious mind.
The different types of sleep all have a corresponding brainwave pattern associated with it. Alpha Wave is for relaxation and creativity; Theta Wave is the realm of dreams, and Delta Wave is the pattern for deep sleep. To have a lucid dream is to have your subconscious mind waken up without waking the conscious mind.
The key to Lucid Dreaming is to go through the Delta and Theta states as usual, but instead of reaching the full Alpha state, dip back into Theta before you wake. Your subconscious mind will be awakened, but your conscious mind will stay asleep as you return to your dreams. Since your subconscious mind judges that you are awake, it gives you a control of the dream world around you.
-Tunes your brainwave toward a state where your subconscious mind is awakened but your conscious mind is sleeping
- Enables you to control your dreams with unlimited imagination
- A headphone is not necessarily required.
- You can feel the effects within minutes.
- Well-designed and user-friendly interface
- Find more interests inside this unexplainable application!
kw: dream lucid dreamin brainwave entrainment binaural beats fantasy sleep brain mind imagination virtual subconscious relaxation android application health fitness Isochronics
Transcend 2 can help those new to meditation by creating an atmosphere conducive to relaxation and focus. Whether you want to sit and hear the crackling flames of a fireplace, or the gentle rhythm of falling rain Transcend 2 offers it to you, including a timer so you can set the duration of your meditation session to what fits into your daily life.
Transcend 2 not only aids in the learning of effective meditation, but allows users with a MindWave Mobile headset to track and improve meditation practices over time by reporting the quality and duration of the user’s meditation. Using these metrics, Transcend 2 can tell when a user is successfully achieving meditative states. By measuring and recording meditative states, a user can track his or her progress and receive confirmation that practice is effective.
Transcend 2 combines the peace of mind of a free download, with the ability to directly measure neural activity and take into account the different ways that people meditate.
Developed off the successes and feedback from the earlier Transcend application, Transcend 2 incorporates features that were requested, with the aim being to deliver the most complete meditation assistance application on the market.
Transcend 2 and the benefits of meditation
Transcend 2 is a meditation assistance application focused on improving the user’s meditation experience and providing faster and more comprehensive insights into the benefits of meditation practice.
• Time your meditation session to your liking
• Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of your choice
• Compatible with any style of meditation
Neuro Features (unlocked by pairing a MindWave Mobile or Brainlink headset with your device)
• Details the quality of the current mediation session
• Tracks progress from past meditation sessions
• Normalizes blood pressure
• Reduces anxiety
• Lowers stress levels
• Neurosky Mindwave Mobile
• Macrotellect Brainlink
Cognitive Stimulation allows the user to train and improve their cognitive abilities.
Cognitive Stimulation saves each user's data and shows statistics of your progress for each exercise.
This particular application, called Memory, contains 12 specialized exercises designed to improve the user's memory. The exercises are designed to improve the different specific types of memory: sensory memory, short-term memory, working memory, long-term memory, long-term visual memory and procedural memory.
Improve your cognitive abilities using Cognitive Stimulation every day.
This Software only works with Android version 4.2.2 and higher and has design compatibility with...
• 5' inch (Zoll) phones - 1080 x 1920 pixels
• 7'inch (Zoll) tablets (nexus 7) - 800 x 1280 pixels and 1200 x 1920 pixels
Please check your system before buying.
Please select the ENGLISH language in the basic settings!
Developed and designed by the psychologist Dr. Axel Kowalski, Germany. Do you want to improve your ability to focus? Are you feeling tired or inattentive? We offer you the perfect solution for these and other goals! Brain Starter is an app that lets you specifically improve your ability to focus, relax, and concentrate by using cognitive exercises.
Psychologists and neurofeedback experts for mobile use as well as home training designed the app for mobile use as well as home training. Neurofeedback is used to measure EEG data of the brain and to use this data to influence your training.
The only things needed to begin are our brain starter app and a NeuroSky MindWave Mobile headset. This will allow you to achieve fast success while being very cost and time efficient. Simply select one of the trainings included in the app and use music and videos from your library to support training. While you are watching and/or listening, your brain is learning through positive conditioning. Your selected media will only continue playback when training thresholds are met.
- Train your ability to focus and relax
- Select from pregenerated trainings
- Use movies and music from your iTunes library to support training
- See the activity of your brain, including all supported frequency bands
Please note that a MindWave Mobile headset by NeuroSky is required to use this app.
Further information are available at www.home-of-attention.com
Learn how to control your physical and mental responses to stress and tap into a place of deep focus and calm when you need it most. Be prepared for any performance by maintaining your endurance, mental strength and fearlessness and maximizing your efficiency of mind, body, brain, and spirit.
In this collection of performance designed meditations, all components (voice, music, videos, photos, binaural beats recording technology, and coaching) have a direct purpose in quieting down the busy brain.
DID YOU KNOW? The wiring in our brains is such that if we are secreting stress hormones, it activates a place in our brain called the Amygdala which houses 5 big negative emotions: fear, shame, doubt, insecurity, and inferiority. Stress directly affects our ability to communicate, make decisions, solve problems, control attention, maintain stamina, balance work with home, sustain relationships, and keep calm. By quieting these negative thoughts and the inner critic, we finally give ourselves the mental space to focus on and excel at any task at hand.
The Quiet Brain Coach app has a variety of tools to help you train your mind in how to shift the focus less on the stress and more on the potential action. These trainings help to shift the body into a restful state of awareness, reduce stress hormones, and recover quickly from situations in which stress has already taken over.
The Coach tab contains written guides to optimize performance, identify your key muscles, redefine your emotions, control your breathing, and use visual cues.
The Stress Awareness Check In section is filled with questions designed to help you monitor your stress levels so that you can always be present in the current moment.
Guided Meditations of either 10 or 20 minutes with accompanying voice overs, relaxing imagery, and soothing videos walk you through each of the trainings step-by-step to teach you the skills you need.
Non-Guided Meditation allows you to take control of your practice without the voice overs but rather with relaxing imagery, soothing videos, and calming nature sounds.
An original soundtrack by Steve Count using binaural beats to help you relax and tap into your zone.
4 Categories of Guided Meditations:
Find Your Focus: Training the Senses, Visualizing a Successful Performance, and Increasing Perception Flexibility
Tap Into “The Zone”: Quieting the Busy Brain, Relaxing Under Pressure, and Practicing Advanced Breathing
Reduce Stress: Recharging the Senses and Replenishing with Nature’s Breath
Improve Sleep: Winding Down, Warming the Body, and Restoring with Inner Stillness
1) Live advertising streams
2) Live social media sentiment analysis from present and past clients in regards to their in-salon experience
3) Real-time queue showing each stylist and their existing clients appointments
4) Real-time next available client queue
5) Scrolling advertising messaging
6) Up-to date weather and clock widgets