You require an Avaya Communication Manager or Definity for this app to work. However Avaya Mobility Server is NOT required.
Aura Alliance EC500© integrates with Avaya Communication Manager/Definity, you will need Avaya Communication Manager with EC500 to enable this application.
This application enables you to use the Avaya EC500 (an application that runs on Avaya Communication Manager) functionality on your iPhone/Android without the need of a separate mobility server. Whenever you’re away from your desk, your iPhone/Android becomes your desk phone.
Select whether you want to call from your office number, which routes the phone call via the company phone system, or your mobile number.
Call your colleagues by dialling their extension number, never miss a call to your desk, avoid voicemail tennis!
With EC500 your Avaya deskphone is bridged with your iPhone/Android, you can hand off calls between mobile and desk phone. EC500 can be activated or deactivated from your iPhone/Android.
With EC500 calls are routed through the phone system so not only does your DDI number show when you call someone but call costs are reduced, particularly if you have significant international calling expenses. As opposed to international mobile to mobile, you have mobile to phone system out to international number.
EC500 enables you to distinguish personal from professional calls; incoming calls to the iPhone/Android could be either a personal call dialled direct or a work call that has been extended from your deskphone. When an extended work call is not answered it is pulled back to the corporate voicemail.
You will need to be operating Avaya Communication Manager in your office with EC500 to enable this application. Please follow the step by step guide in order to activate this application. Aura Alliance EC500© requires you to enable EC500 on your Avaya Communication Manager phone system. As this application integrates with your corporate phone system (Avaya Communication Manager) you will be required to configure settings on your phone system and configure the Aura Alliance EC500 application to suit your EC500 settings.
· Configure the software on your Communication Manager. Set up EC500 to Individual User (you may need to get your Avaya Maintenance Provider to do this).
· Configure the Aura Alliance EC500©. Once downloaded open the application and tap Menu
· Scroll down to Settings and tap to open this page
· Scroll to settings File and manually enter all the codes and numbers, use the codes that will be already pre-programmed on your phone system under the EC500 setting.
For Support and more information, please visit http://www.auraalliance.com
Download now to CONNECT, COLLABORATE, SELL and WIN with Avaya.
- WinPoint activation
- Online prize catalog
- News and promotions
- Event calendar and registration
En un mismo día, a través de conferencias, sesiones prácticas y concursos interactivos, nuestros invitados descubren y comparten con colegas, clientes, expertos y líderes en tecnología, los secretos de quienes ya han obtenido el éxito en sus negocios a través de las soluciones Avaya.
El evento cuenta con un área de exposición con demostraciones de las soluciones y aplicaciones de Avaya, que le permiten a los asistentes interactuar con ellas.
Cisco Partners, log in to access selected Partner Central information on the go.
*** Cisco Features ***
- Routers, switches, collaboration, video, wireless, and 13 other product categories
- Solutions for cloud, collaboration, data center, mobility, enterprise, small business, government, and more
- Security alerts
- Product support information
- Product community
- Videos and news, updated daily
- Event information
- Training and certification class information
- Corporate insights
* Interactive Features
- Homepage personalization
- Social media sharing
- Bookmarking files
- PDF view, save, and print
- Find local resellers
- Cisco.com account support and content for registered partners and customers
* Look & Feel
- Retina graphics for Cisco products
- Simplified navigation
- Notifications when new content is published
Droid Scan Lite is a mobile app that turns your phone or tablet into a portable document scanner.
** For batch processing, PDF creation, Google Drive upload with OCR and other premium features, and to turn off ads, upgrade to Droid Scan Pro PDF.
Droid Scan Lite has these unique, state of the art features:
- Document shape recognition, for perfectly shaped, professional-looking scans in standard formats like US Letter, US Legal, A4, A3, etc.
- Support for architectural and engineering paper sizes.
- Compatible with OCR by Evernote and Google Goggles.
- Built-in integration with Box OneCloud.
- Compatible with most cloud storage providers including Box and Dropbox.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable JPEG by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
Record business cards, white boards, full page documents, and receipts. On-phone conversion: complete confidentiality, no subscription fees.
Multiple resolutions available from low-res, suitable for quick sharing via email, to highest fidelity reproductions suitable for OCR and printed copy.
Automatic recognition of document shapes like US Letter, A4, Business card, and more.
Share via Gmail, Box, Dropbox, and many more.
Get in touch with the developers:
Droid Scan Forum: http://droidscan.com/forum/
** Droid Incredible users should read the Camera FAQ for their device: http://goo.gl/0zYO5
** We have just added a new Evernote FAQ: http://goo.gl/84KwQ
** Scanning sensitive documents? You're safe. See detailed information about privacy: http://goo.gl/7Kg5v
** Please note: If you use the capture feature on a tablet without a rear facing camera, Droid Scan may open the front facing camera, but this is not the intended method for using the app on a tablet. Droid Scan on tablets is intended for users who use another device to capture images, and cloud storage (for example, Picasa, Box OneCloud, Dropbox) to access the images on the tablet.
What permissions are used for:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Uploading images to a web service; sending anonymous statistics about app use to Google Analytics.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Saving scans on the SD card.
VIEW WI-FI STATE/VIEW NETWORK STATE: Checking for an Internet connection before attempting to upload images to a web service.
Avaya Communicator for Android 2.0 integrates your Android smartphone with your Avaya Aura® communications environment and delivers VoIP calling, cellular call integration, instant messaging, presence, visual voicemail, corporate directory access and enterprise call logs for mobile users.
New in Release 2.1
• Instant Messaging and multi-media file sharing with archival/retrieval using Avaya Multimedia Messaging service
• Mid-call features including Consultative Transfer and Aura CM Ad-hoc Conferencing
• SIP Feature Buttons for Send All Calls, Extend Call and Call Forward features
• SIP Multiple Device Access (MDA) Active Appearance Select to Join call in progress using mobile
• Basic Session Manager (SM) Failover
• VoIP Call Recovery attempt when changing networks
• VoIP to Cellular Voice call handoff using Extend Call feature
• Additional one-X Client Enablement Services (CES) feature support including
o User setting for BLA handling
o Enable Administrator settings for Enforceable Login and Restricting local storage
• Administrator enforceable settings using auto-configuration file
Some Key Features:
• VoIP calls – Lower your mobile service charges by making VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or mobile data networks
• Conceal Your Mobile Phone Number - Calls made with Avaya Communicator are handled by your office communication system and will display your office calling line ID, not your mobile phone number
• Cellular Voice integration – If VoIP isn’t your best option, then traditional cellular voice service can be used and calls will still be routed through your office communication system
• Single Number Contact – Choose to have incoming office calls ring on your Android phone and/or any other phone you may want to use
• Visual voicemail – Enables you to see who left you a voice message and when it arrived. Messages can be played in any order.
• Presence status – View the Presence status of colleagues
• 24X7 call logs shows all office line call activity regardless of which device was used or when calls arrived
• Corporate Directory Integration – Search for corporate contacts and create a list of favorites
English (US, UK), Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
Supported Android OS Versions:
• Android 4.0.3+
Tested on these Devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5
• Samsung Note 2,3
• HTC One-S
• LG G2
• Sony Xperia Z1
Note: Avaya Communicator for Android is designed for use with a wide range of Android 4.0.3+ devices not included in this list.
• Avaya Aura 6.2 FP3 (SIP) – enables VoIP calling
• EC500 R9 – enables EC500 FNE autodialing
• one-X CES 6.2.x – enables call back, visual voicemail, corporate directory search, 24x7 call logs and presence
For addition details including User and Administration Guides, please visit https://support.avaya.com
Note: Feature set may vary depending on your corporate configuration and provisioned services.
Avaya one-X Mobile requires Avaya Aura Communication Manager 5.2.1+ and can only be used under your IT administrator's direction. Basic features require Extension to Cellular (EC500) to be provisioned. Enhanced capabilities require Avaya one-X Client Enablement Services (CES).
This latest 6.2.2 update adds:
• Bug Fixes
New in 6.2:
• User interface enhancements
• Choose whether or not to receive bridged line calls
• Security controls for administrators
• Bug fixes and various enhancements
•Single Number Contact - Calls made to your desk phone also ring on your Android device (and any or all other phones you designate).
•Device handoff – Enables you to switch seamlessly between mobile calls and your desk phone on the fly.
•Conceal Your Mobile Phone Number - Calls made with your Android device are handled by your office communication system and display your desk phone caller ID, not your mobile phone number
•VIP List - Manage how incoming calls are treated by sending non-VIPs directly to voice mail to minimize interruptions
•Corporate Directory Integration – Search for corporate contacts and see incoming callers’ names when they match your corporate directory
•International Savings – Use the enterprise communications infrastructure to save money on international calls
•Mid-call Feature Access – Enables you to hold, transfer, conference calls in progress.
•Enterprise voicemail – Allows you to prevent calls from going into alternate voicemail boxes.
•Visual voicemail – Enables you to see voicemail headings visually to better prioritize. Message are stored locally, there is no dialing into voicemail.
•Enterprise voicemail – Allows you to prevent calls from going into alternate voicemail boxes.
•Presence and custom messaging
•24X7 call logs shows all call activity regardless of which device was used
•Auto-configuration of user settings
•Improved accessibility of mobile employees to customers, clients, colleagues
•Higher productivity of mobile employees through easy access to unified communications features
•Better integration of mobile phones into business operations
•More enterprise control of mobile phone usage
•Better utilization of enterprise communications network reduces costs
English (US, UK), Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
• Android 2.3+ (Officially supported devices listed at support.avaya.com)
• Avaya Communication Manager 5.2.1 or later
• EC500 R9
• Avaya Client Enablement Services 6.1.3+ (Optional)
Enhanced capabilities with Avaya one-X CES
•Enterprise Dialing Callback
•24x7 call logs shows all call activity regardless of device or status
•Visual Voicemail (requires Avaya Modular Messaging or Aura Messaging)
•Corporate Directory Access (requires LDAP)
•Presence and custom messaging (with Aura Presence Services)
“Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office” is an application for Android powered smart phones to be used by mobile workforce and will work with Avaya IP Office 8.0 (or higher) with Preferred Edition license only. Please do not install if you do not have IP Office 8.0 (or higher) Preferred Edition.
Avaya one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office is an easy-to-use software application that securely extends unified communications to Smartphone for mobile workforce. It is designed to give mobile users quick access to productivity enhancements features such as Instant Messaging (IM), mobile presence, geo-presence, visual voicemail, conference call controls and delivers cost savings by routing mobile calls through enterprise dialing feature.
• Integrated VoIP client (requires IP Office 9.0 or higher)
• Secure Signaling and Media for VoIP with certificate validation (requires IP Office 9.1 or higher)
• Presence and Instant Messaging with server-side buddy lists, server-managed user groups and client-side IM history
• Visual Voicemail (VM) with ability to play voicemail messages and manage your VM messages from the mobile application
• Rich conference controls with click-to-conference for users and groups, entry and exit notifications, the ability to view and manage conference participants (mute/un-mute/disconnect/isolate), the ability to see which participant is speaking and the ability to lock and unlock the conference
• Advanced user presence monitoring and reporting including geo-location presence and tracking, calendar and on-the-phone presence, following user’s presence and availability
• Call Screening with ability to listen and intercept voicemail deposits
• Ability to issue commands to the communications server including call, conference, set location, listen/pickup
• Enterprise Dialing, which is an ability to intercept calls made via standard phone dialer and turn them into enterprise calls (3rd party call control by the server). Ability to define dial plan rules to select which calls to intercept and ability to post-process the dialed numbers to normalize them to the enterprise dialing plan to make the intercept seamless
• Android home screen widget with summary of outstanding events
• Notify mobile users about events of interest such as outstanding IM messages, new deposited VM messages, conference participants entry/exits, VM deposit in progress
• IP Office 8.0 (or higher) with Preferred Edition License or Server Edition License
• Avaya One-X Portal 8.0 (or higher)
• Avaya Voicemail Pro 8.0 (or higher)
• Power User and/or Mobile User License
The Software relies on a third party analytics service to collect and generate aggregated user data, which Avaya uses to improve product performance and its functionality. Please refer to the following website for more information: http://www.google.com/privacy.html. By accepting these Software License Terms and using this application, you consent to the use of such a service to analyze such data.
The E169 and E159 desktop docking devices allows iPhone and iPad users to physically dock their iOS devices to the Avaya Media Station. Users can also pair their smart devices to the media station via Bluetooth headset profile. When an iPhone or iPad is docked and paired via Bluetooth to an Avaya Media Station, the user can control the media station with the Avaya Media Station app. The Avaya Media Station app allows the user to login to and use their SIP-based business extension on Avaya's Aura 6.3+ SIP Communications server or Avaya's IP Office 9.0.3+ SIP Communication Server. The application keeps a log of the users recent Aura/IPO and cellular calls for easy redialing. The application also integrates to the users iOS contacts for easy touch dialing.
To learn more about Avaya's complete portfolio of Business Communication Solutions, go to www.avaya.com.
For instance you can:
- Start Audio/video conference from your mobile device
- Full conference controls – view roster, mute/unmute participants, lock/unlock etc
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Access to Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing
This new version introduces the following new features:
1- Ability to move an active call to any of the user's call facilities;
2- Ability to start or stop call recording from the app and ability to listen back to recordings;
3- Ability to change the user password directly from the app;
4- Secure, encrypted media for VoIP via SRTP;
5- Auto Fallback from VoIP to mobile: When VoIP mode is set to 'WiFi-only' and the user walks out of WiFi coverage, the call facility will automatically switch to 'mobile' so that the call will be made using that facility. Call facility we automatically switch back to WiFi when the user returns to WiFi coverage;
6- Support for full certificate validation;
7- Ability to add or remove a user from his 'team';
The Avaya Media Station 1.1 app adds support for the Avaya E159 Media Station device. The Avaya E159 Media Station is an Ethernet-connected smart device docking station, designed for desktop use by enterprise businesses that have the Avaya Aura® or Avaya IP Office enterprise communication solutions. Support for the Avaya E169 IP Media Station with Release 1.1 will be announced at a later time.
The Avaya E159 IP Media Station desktop docking device allows iPhone, iPad and Android users to physically dock their devices to the media station. Users can also pair their smart devices to the media station via Bluetooth headset profile. When a smart device is docked and paired via Bluetooth, the user can control the media station with the Avaya IP Media Station app. The Avaya IP Media Station app allows the user to log on and use their SIP-based business extension on an Avaya Aura 6.2 FP4+ SIP communication server or an Avaya IP Office 9.0.3+ SIP communication server. The app keeps a log of the user’s recent Avaya Aura or IP Office and cellular calls for easy redialing. The application also integrates to the user’s contacts for easy touch dialing.
To learn more about the complete portfolio of Avaya Business Communication Solutions, go to www.avaya.com
This is the second release supporting E159.
For now - It should be used for E159 only, for E169 release, please download Avaya Media Station application
*** Requires Avaya Notification Solution Server Software ***
*** Requires Android 4.0 or greater on an Android powered phone or tablet. ***
• Supports Users and Groups via LDAP or Avaya Notification Solution Server database
• Actions and notifications are prioritizes by urgency and importance values
• Actions and notifications may be escalated or reassigned by the sender
• Action labels are configurable to the user domain language and context
• Phone action s include phone number launch to call
• Text interactions
• Business process action requests
• Closed loop notifications
• Action logs
• Simple, intuitive UI
• Wi-Fi communications
• Efficient mobile worker collaboration
• Closed loop communications
• Consolidate multiple devices into one – pager, radio, phone
• Logging supports business process measurement, monitoring, and re-engineering
• English (US)
• Compatible with mobile devices supporting the Android 4.2 operating system or later
• Avaya Notification Solution Server software with Avaya Mobile Activity Assistant client licenses
Access to content is exclusive to authorised Users only; Users will be required to authenticate using their registered Avaya SSO credentials in order to sync content.
SalesPro for Android is optimised for smartphones, and is fully compatible with tablets. The minimum Android OS level supported by SalesPro is now 2.3 Gingerbread (originally it was 2.2 Froyo).