Avaza is the all-in-one platform for running client-focused businesses, with modules for Project Management, Collaboration, Time Tracking, Expenses, Estimates & Invoice Management.
Each of these modules can be used together or independently to suit your business. Within the app, you can invite your team members and customers to collaborate.
In short, Avaza helps you and your team get work done and get paid.
Avaza is available on both desktop, tablet, mobile. It's particularly popular with consulting companies, freelancers, tradesmen, architects, lawyers, agencies, designers, developers and anyone who wants to manage projects, track time & send invoices.
When signing up via the app, you are creating a free account for your business.
All Avaza features are included in the free account.
Once you have created your company account, you can invite your team members and customers to collaborate with you.
There are some limitations on the number of free admin/timesheet users, storage space, customers & monthly invoices. See Avaza.com website for more details.
Note: You need an active internet connection to use this app.
-- Project Management Features --
• Project Progress Dashboards
• Project Budgeting
• Task Lists
• Automatic reminders for overdue tasks
• Email enabled Discussions around Tasks
• Activity Feeds
• Integration with Timesheets
• Powerful reports
-- Timesheets & Time Tracking --
• Daily & Weekly Timesheets
• Start and stop Timers on any device
• Flexible billing categories
• Per-Person and Per-Category billable rates
• Powerful reporting to help you manage your business.
• Seamless integration with your project management & invoicing.
-- Financial & Cloud Accounting Features --
• Send Quotes & Estimates
• Beautiful Invoices
• Flexible Tax Configuration
• Track Expenses and attach expense receipts
• Add Timesheets & Expenses to client invoices
• Credit Notes
• Payment Tracking
• Support for Partial Payments
• Support for Split payments across invoices
• Paypal PayNow buttons on Invoices
• Automatic Payment allocation for Online Payments
• Multicurrency Invoices, Expenses, Credit Notes & Payments
• Both Automatic market rates & Manual Exchange rates
• Powerful Reports