This powerful app includes all the features of Sporty's traditional E6B, including 23 aviation functions, 18 conversions and complete timer features.
The app's user-friendly design makes calculations fast and easy. Each function can be selected from a plain English list, and the app prompts the user for information as it goes. Plus, entries are saved from previous calculations, so there's no need to re-enter data. Calculating weight and balance is especially easy, with a dedicated page for adding new passengers, fuel or baggage.
Sporty's E6B app makes quick work of navigational, weight and balance, or fuel problems, and is a favorite of student pilots. But it also includes a number of features that are useful for experienced pilots, like Top of Descent, Specific Range and Planned Mach #.
The timer can be set to count up or count down, so it is perfect for timing approaches, holds or switching fuel tanks. There is also a clock function that shows Home, Local and Zulu time.
This E6B program is not only the most powerful on the market but provides pilots an especially easy to use interface. Rather than pages of formulas, simply enter what you know and the E6B will provide all the parameters it knows how to compute! Like all Avilution apps, this program was developed for pilots by a pilot!
Weight and Balance
Altitude and Ground Speed
Wind Speed and Direction
Heading, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Course, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Speed, Distance and Time
Dew Point and Relative Humidity
Fuel and Oil Weight
Weight and Balance
Flight Instruments (Altitude and Ground Speed)
Disclaimer: Use this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found to help develop this application. It is very important to mention the input you entered. Contact me via email for requests or complaints.
- Course, Ground Speed & WCA
- Heading, Ground Speed & WCA
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Fuel Consumption
- Time & Distance
- Runway Crosswind
- True Airspeed
- Density Altitud
- Relative Humidity
You can convert:
- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
FlyBy E6B is an essential flight computer application for all pilots. Designed by a professional airline pilot it includes many features not found in other E6B programs.
FlyBy E6B was one of the very first applications of its kind published for the Palm OS. Used by thousands of pilots the world over, it has evolved from the suggestions and feedback we have received.
FlyBy E6B Features:
- True Airspeed using Calibrated Airspeed
- True Airspeed using Mach#
- Calibrated Airspeed using TAS
- IAS Using MACH#
- Equivalent Airspeed using CAS
- Mach# Using TAS
- Mach Crossover Altitude
- Planned MACH#
- Planned TAS
- Find Wind Direction and Speed
- Find Wind Component (headwind and crosswind)
Heading and Ground Speed:
- Find Heading, Ground Speed, ETE and Fuel Burned
- Find Compass Heading using True Heading, Magnetic Variation and Deviation
- Find Estimated Time Enroute
- Find Ground Speed
- Find Distance
- Find Fuel Time
- Find Fuel Flow
- Find Fuel Burned
- Find Estimated Time of Arrival
- Fixed GroundSpeed (Find required TAS given a Track, Groundspeed, and wind)
- Density Altitude
- Pressure Altitude
- True Altitude
- Altitude Temperature Correction
Vertical Navigation Calculations:
- Distance and Time using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Vertical Speed
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Distance
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Descent Angle
- Feet/Nm using Vertical Speed, Ground Speed
- Feet/Nm (%) using Gradient %, Ground Speed
- Rate of Climb using Required Climb Gradient and Ground Speed
- SCDA (Constant Descent Angle)
- VDP (Visual Descent Point)
- VPA (Vertical Path Angle) Deviation
- Critical Point
- Point of No Return
- Time to Minimum Descent Altitude
- Navigation Track and Distance between two points with plotted map view
- Rate One Turn
- Radius of Turn
- Turning Stall Speed
- DME Arc
Nautical Miles/ Knots
Statute Miles/ Mph
- Fuel, Temperature Corrected, JetA, JetB, AvGas:
- QFE/QNH airfield altitude conversion
- DMS/D-M.m/DM.m and D.d coordinate conversion
Feet per NM
- Relative Humidity, Heat Index, Cumulus cloud base, Wind Chill
- NOAA METAR and TAF aviation weather access
- Linear Interpolation
- Minimum Floor Load Limit (Cargo)
- Maximum Cargo Weight
- Runway Slope
- Sunrise/Sunset plus sun Azimuth and Elevation
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
★ Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients. More apps will be supported in future releases.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
This guide now includes all content that was originally in the Pro version. We have made it all free and updated it.
*Prevent Viruses (New!)
*Restore computer speed
*Fix network problems
*Fix windows errors
*Fix startup problems
*Solve driver problems
*Computer cleanup tools
*Driver and hardware tools
*Advanced tools, methods, topics
When reading web pages on my android I would like sometimes to take a look at it on my computer when at home.
This is it! Open our site in a browser on your computer, scan displayed barcode on your phone and you can send pages from your phone to the browser. It will open up in new windows.
No registration required.
Source available under open source GPL-2 licence.
The Fixes section covers problems ranging the familiar--the dreaded Blue Screen of Death--to the ambitious--how to remotely help a friend. Handy Tools covers useful programs such as Malwarebytes, built-in tools such as MSconfig, and even the Firefox and Internet Explorer Web browsers. A Tips section offers advice to make using a computer much more enjoyable, ranging from quick-key combinations to obscure-but-handy run commands.
If you have any suggestions or would like me to add any solutions to the list of problems, send me an email or leave a comment. If I fixed your problem, let me know! I enjoy hearing from my users and I welcome any feedback. Twitter: @jp2014
Some examples of the fixes provided include: windows not starting, slow computer, virus, printers, no sound, and many more!
I reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of computer troubleshooter. This data is used only to make the app better.
Thank you for using my android app!
When a computer is first turned on, or rebooted, its BIOS performs a power-on self test (POST) to check that all of the computer's hardware components are working properly. At the end of the POST the computer will play an audible 'BEEP'. If the POST completed successfully without detecting any problem, the computer will continue to startup and load the operating system. But if the BIOS detects an error, it will produce a series of sounds and the pattern or number of these sounds indicates what kind of problem has been detected.
The meaning of the codes varies widely depending on the motherboard and the manufacturer. This application helps to understand what those beeps mean.
** If you want make a suggestion or find a bug, e-mail me and I will fix it. If you report bugs in a Google Play comment I CAN'T help you. **
- Servizio di Autoricarica per impostare una ricarica automatica in base alle tue esigenze
- Ricarica con il codice che trovi sulle ricariche fisiche (dalla sezione Ricarica, accedi al menu a tendina 'Importo' e seleziona 'Ricarica con codice')
- Riconoscimento automatico delle carte di credito tramite la fotocamera
- Gestione della condivisione dei Giga delle offerte Open Internet (richiede accesso a rubrica)
- Pagamento del Conto Telefonico Wind o Infostrada con Carta di Credito o PayPal
- Accesso al portale “MobilePay” per verificare acquisti e abbonamenti di servizi digitali di terze parti
- Conti Telefonici in PDF disponibili anche per clienti con Ricaricabile Partita IVA
MyWind è l’app che ti permette di tenere sotto controllo le tue linee Wind e Infostrada.
Con il widget, avrai la possibilità di visualizzare rapidamente sulla home Minuti, SMS e Dati disponibili nella tua offerta.
L'app consente di:
- visualizzare info su offerta e bonus di traffico Voce, SMS e Dati
- modificare l’offerta
- consultare il traffico effettuato e addebiti e accrediti degli ultimi 6 mesi
- ricaricare con Carta di Credito e PayPal o anche tramite Ricarica con codice
- gestire il servizio di Autoricarica a tempo, a soglia o al rinnovo dell’offerta
- consultare i Conti Telefonici e pagare con Carta di Credito o PayPal
- gestire dati di pagamento, spedizione fattura e il servizio e-Conto by Mail
- conoscere tariffe e offerte Wind per risparmiare in Italia e all'Estero
- trovare i negozi Wind più vicini in base alla tua posizione o ricercando un indirizzo
- accedere alle risposte alle domande e alle problematiche più frequenti
- attivare offerte speciali e seguire i nostri canali Facebook, Twitter e Youtube
- attivare servizi Wind direttamente dall’app
- acquistare i biglietti del trasporto pubblico nelle città coperte dal servizio
- accedere al portale di MobilePay per gestire gli abbonamenti attivi sulla linea
Per utilizzare le funzionalità dell'app MyWind, registrati oppure entra con Facebook! (l’app non pubblicherà nessuna informazione a tuo nome). Le credenziali di accesso sono utilizzabili anche su wind.it
Il servizio di Mobile Ticketing (MyTicket) consente di acquistare biglietti di trasporto in numerose città italiane attraverso il credito telefonico. L'SMS di risposta, che si riceve dopo pochi istanti dalla richiesta, contiene gli estremi del biglietto elettronico (validità e durata). La convalida del biglietto elettronico è contestuale all'acquisto, non è quindi necessario confermarne la validità come avviene con i biglietti cartacei. Al costo del biglietto elettronico si aggiunge il costo dell'SMS di richiesta, pari a 12,6 centesimi IVA inclusa per i clienti TIM, 19,9 centesimi IVA inclusa per i clienti Vodafone, 12,4 centesimi IVA inclusa per i clienti Wind, mentre varia a seconda del piano tariffario per i clienti di 3 Italia.
- Check your account balance
- Make a payment using a credit card, VISA debit, or a top up code
- View billing and payment history
- Setup preauthorized payments
- Add or remove add-ons
- Change your plan
- Change your network settings to enable or disable things like international roaming
- Check current usage, usage history, compare against previous billing periods, and see trends
- Update your account information