AVer Sphere2 Android App when used in conjunction with the AVer wireless camera is the first and only Android tablet digital whiteboard solution that integrates live video with lesson creation tools. You can even record Sphere2 lessons and upload them instantly to the cloud. With a new one to one feature, teacher can share content to all connected student devices. When used without the camera, the App provides robust digital whiteboard functionalities for lesson creation and presentation.
- Using AVer’s Wireless Camera stream live video of artifacts, experiments and more directly to the Sphere2 Android App
- Enhance the live video with notes, annotations, text, drawings and images to relay important aspects
- Use the built-in whiteboard mode for step-by-step instructions and other content
- With one click, record the entire lesson including video, annotation and other content
- Automatically upload the recorded videos to the cloud (Dropbox®, YouTube®, Facebook®, etc.) to send to absent students, substitute teachers or for review
- Enables teachers to instantaneously push snapshots of live wireless camera images or digital whiteboard content to all connected student devices.
Visit averusa.com/education to learn more about Wireless Camera as well as AVer’s other award-winning educational solutions.