Premium feature includes video recording, additional shapes, highlighter. Many more features will come very soon, including publishing to YouTube.
The App comes with a "How to" guide that explains the details.
- Course Announcements - view recent course announcements.
- Due Items - see what is due next in your course.
- Grades - View currently available grades in your blackboard courses.
- Email - Send email to the professor in your blackboard classes.
- Filter content by course and type.
The Aver AndoridViewer provides users remote access to monitor videos from AVer DVRs/NVRs or IP cameras (network cameras) via an Android phone or Pad. Users can remotely view live videos anytime and anywhere on an Android phone or Pad, and their privacy is highly protected through an authorization mechanism. The account information and corresponding IP address will be saved automatically, too.
• 1.remote live monitoring anytime and anywhere
• 2.privacy is highly protected by authorization mechanism
• 3.live display mode: 1/4 split mode
• 4.connection up to 32 channels
• 5.record DVR/NVR or IP camera (network camera) information in your address book
• 6.remote PTZ control
• 7.remote Playback
• 8.supports both landscape mode and portrait mode
• 9.connection information is saved automatically
• 10.free download from Google Play
Note: AVer AndroidViewer didn’t support customized Android version (like Samsung S3 SPH-L710 4.4.2 Sprint Version).
- Android v4.2.1, v4.4.2, v5.0
AVer is Revolutionizing Education through Technology™ with its ClassSend Student Engagement App.
ClassSend lets students interact and engage with their teacher’s document camera-based lessons.
Working in conjunction with the teacher’s AVer Sphere2/TabCam app presentation creation and Document Camera control software, ClassSend provides immersive and true 1 to 1 classroom engagements by allowing students to use their iPads to interact directly with lesson content.
ClassSend allows students to log into class sessions and receive content sent by their teacher (using AVer Sphere2/TabCam app software) via WiFi.
The ClassSend app provides a toolbox full of annotation features, and access to image media.
Students can add their contributions (text, drawings, shapes and images) to the lesson content, and send it back to the teacher for display via the Sphere2/TabCam app software.
When used in Offline mode (i.e., not logged into a teacher’s class session) ClassSend provides digital whiteboard capabilities with annotation tools, text, shapes and image-import features, allowing the creation of content for later use.
- Securely log into a teacher’s pre-defined class session
- Receive lesson content directly from the instructor’s Sphere2-based or TabCam app content via WiFi
- Students can draw, annotate, and import images to add their personal spin to engage with the lesson, then send their contributions back to the teacher
- ClassSend’s Capture feature can save screenshots of the content and store it in a built-in media library for later review
- Requires AVer Sphere2/TabCam app presentation creation and document camera software for lesson interaction and engagement. Or, can be used in Offline mode as a digital whiteboard.
Visit averusa.com/education to learn more about AVer’s document cameras, Sphere2 software, TabCam app and Aver’s other award-winning educational solutions.
• network speed test – red light: poor; yellow light: passable; green light: good
• protocol check – confirm the protocols used for communication between the devices are not blocked